Exposed Ch. 04

Story Info
Albino girl provokes a succubus as Claire is finally filled.
3k words
4.54
42.1k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four men were silent. So was Otyu. Ri looked between the two groups, swallowing.

On one side, four village youths—not one of the lot a day over twenty. Armed with knives, clubs, and a good deal of hormone-fueled adrenaline, and led by a smirking redhead.

On the other side, the morbidly obese innkeeper, Otyu, who'd just made his fists burst into flames with as much ease as one might crack their knuckles.

And Ri stood trapped between a wall and the redheaded leader's throbbing erection. The albino felt frailer and more vulnerable than ever.

The two sides stared each other down, and the only sound to be heard was the unrestrained moaning and screaming coming from within the tavern. Ri bit her lip. She had to get inside, now.

Then the red-haired man—barely more than a boy—charged at Otyu, drawing a long knife.

Otyu seemed caught off-guard, but the fat old man reacted with surprising speed. He swung at the attacker, his flames flaring up as if someone had splashed oil on them. Ri knew this had to be some sort of magic—barely controlled, but powerful.

His swing caught the youth on the shoulder, knocking the red-haired man back. Otyu rushed forward then, hitting again—this time aiming for the head. With a sickening crack, the red-haired man fell to the ground.

Ri felt slightly nauseous—the rather delicate woman had broken enough bones to recognize a broken neck on sight. And there was no mistaking that sound.

She snapped to attention, loading a stone into her sling. Glaring fiercely, she twirled the sling in the air and let loose at the boy nearest her.

Her aim was off, but at this range, that barely mattered. The small stone smashed into the man's skull. He remained standing for a moment, and as Ri couldn't see his face, she vaguely wondered if he was wondering why his brains felt somewhat more liquidy than before.

But he did fall.

Now there were two left. The boys—they were just boys, probably not even of age—looked between Otyu and Ri, filled with terror. They hadn't signed on for an actual fight. They'd just wanted to rape some trembling cripple.

Ri felt her blood boil as she answered their stares with a look of contempt. She loaded a second stone.

The boys turned and ran.

Ri's eyes bulged. She let the stone fly, and it winged one of them in the shoulder, but didn't drop him. They kept running, quickly going out of sight.

"Fuck!" she whispered.

"Ri."

She looked up. The big walrus of a man looked down at her, beady eyes narrowed.

"Otyu," she said. She hesitated.

Another scream sounded from inside, this time with words attached.

"oh, pleeeeeease..."

That was the voice of Annuisetvio, the ancient and terrible succubus who had brought ruin to the souls of thousands of men and probably quite a few women. Begging for a Chosen's approval.

Ri loaded a third stone and ran for the door.

"Ri, wait!" Otyu shouted. But he seemed too nervous to follow.

She swung the door wide.

The entire room stank of sweat, sex, and the olive oil-like smell that always accompanied the use of the Conversion. Five dead soldiers lay on the ground, each with a large puncture wound in his throat and each with his pants on around his ankles.

'Anne' lay on her back. The red-haired demoness was bent backwards almost at a right angle over one of the tables as Belkir, lieutenant of the Chosen, rammed his cock into her aphrodisiac-filled cunt. She was screaming. Begging in a language Ri didn't know—or perhaps just nonsensical gibberish at this point. The abyssal beauty clutched Belkir's waist, staring up into his cruelty-filled eyes.

"You're mine!" he snarled.

"oh yesssss..."

Ri felt the rage expand until it seemed to be all there was. Taking leave of all her senses—all the rules that had kept her alive for so long until now—the young albino swung the sling and fired.

This time, it was a perfect shot.

The white stone buried itself right in the side of Belkir's head, so neatly it almost looked more like an abnormal growth than a rock. His thrusting came to a halt as Anne gasped.

Belkir stared down at Anne. "I...smell birds."

He fell to the ground, his penis sliding out of Anne's cunt with a wet pop.

Ri blinked. She took a deep, shaky breath.

Anne screamed.

In a blur of motion, Ri found herself tackled. Anne gripped her by the arms so hard it hurt, her eyes blazing bright scarlet.

"You traitor! You little...little..."

Ri's gaze focused on the tail that was pointing at her forehead. A moment ago, it had looked like an exceptionally large dildo. It now resembled a razor-sharp dagger.

In that moment, Ri realized a few things. She realized that, in her haste, she'd forgotten how dangerous a Converted woman could actually be. She realized she'd just committed an act of brazen treason against the Chosen Commander in front of one of his most devoted disciples.

She realized that Anne was going to kill her.

~~~~

Emmett laughed shortly as he and Jasper dragged the mewling slut into the back room. "Hold the girl still."

The bitch—once a so-called 'spy' for the Living Goddess—was now begging hysterically for cocks in her every orifice. Her voice was slurred, her eyes wide and red-rimmed. Down below, Emmett could still see the tentacles writhing and wriggling in her engorged cunt.

He smiled at her as Jasper dropped her to the ground. "Feeling good, slut?"

"Unh!" The 'spy' writhed and squirmed helplessly on the floor, helplessly lost in pleasure but incapable of reaching orgasm.

"Oh, yes." Emmett leaned down, cupping her chin in his palm and pressing down on one of her large breasts. The brunette moaned, but he forced her still against the dirt floor. She didn't struggle. "Isn't this easier?" He leaned down, enjoying staring straight into her wide eyes, and spoke in the sort of way one would address a baby. "In't it easier wittout all dem tinkings?" He tapped her forehead, giggling.

"unh...oh please...ablhehg..."

Emmett turned to Jasper, laughing loudly. "She's a natural."

"We should get this over with," Jasper muttered.

"Aw, c'mon." Emmett deliberately rubbed the prostrate woman's breast as he spoke, flicking her nipple and enjoying her gasps of need. "You ain't looking forward to filling this slut like a...thing that you fill up?"

"The sooner she's Converted, the better."

"Seriously?" Emmett grinned down at the woman, who weakly grinned back. Not that she understood what she was smiling about. She was crying tears of bliss, desire and exhaustion. "Look at her. She's so far gone—"

"She's not ours until she has cum in her," Jasper snapped. "You know how it works. We need to hurry."

"Well, why take all the fun out of it?" Emmett whispered. He took his hand off her chin and trailed it down. He hovered around her dripping, tendril-filled pussy, and she seemed to jerk to attention.

"ooh! yes!" She wriggled in his grasp. "in! in!"

Suddenly, he got an idea. He grinned, turning to Jasper. "Hey, check and make sure nobody's out back."

Jasper crossed his arms. "There's nobody out back."

"Still. Maybe the innkeeper." Emmett rolled his eyes. "Go. Check."

"You're just gonna do something disgusting, aren't you?" Jasper groaned. "Just get the cum in her, got it?"

"Got it." Emmette laughed as Jasper reluctantly turned and left through the back door.

He slowly rose up, straddling Claire without entering her. He leaned down, whispering in her ear.

"You all full up, bimbo?"

She writhed on the floor. "ooh...pleasssse..."

"You're pathetic."

Her hips thrust up. "yesssss...ungh!..."

He rose up so his cock was right above the tentacle-gorged cunt, giving a nasty laugh. "Think you can hold me, too, whore?"

Her eyes lit up—and gave a curious green glint.

Before he could react, or perhaps wonder if this was a good idea after all, her arms shot out. Emmett vaguely realized they'd never bothered to bind the 'helpless' slut as her arms wrapped around his torso.

With shocking strength, she yanked him down into her. Her eyes glowed even brighter as she did so.

Emmett felt his cock slam into—

His jaw dropped.

Inside wasn't just the tightest, wettest cunt he'd ever rammed into—and he'd rammed into more than his share.

Inside was full of wonderful, squishing, squelching...things. They ran up and down his cock, tickling his balls as he instantly slid went all the way down to the shaft. They ran over him, wrapping around him, working up and down like a second cunt inside the first.

Oh, God. Oh god oh god oh—

He was beyond noticing the slut's little smile, or the intensity of the shimmery glow.

He came instantly.

And kept cumming,.

"Augh!" His eyes widened to the size of saucers. "Oh, you little—little—oh, god!"

She smiled widely now, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him down atop her. The slut seized him in a hungry kiss, her tongue invading his mouth hungrily, her lips devouring his face. Her hands worked over his body, rubbing him and pulling him, up and down and up and down into her hot, wet, magic-spewing pussy.

He gave a scream as the orgasm seemed to get even more intense. He couldn't control it. She was just—

He almost blacked out then, but something didn't let him. He stared at her, eyes full of sudden fear mingled with pure overwhelmed ecstasy.

Something that was not the barmaid stared back.

He tried to pull out of the kiss, but her hand was clutching his head, and something in his head just...didn't want to...think. Yes. Her lips smacked against his, and he heard a feminine chuckle. He didn't want to think anymore. And now that he realized that, he could feel—actually feel the thoughts fleeing his head.

And it felt like the best orgasm in his life.

He gave a stupid smile, eagerly kissing back the brunette beauty. She smiled back, eyes twinkling emerald with a look of inhuman triumph.

She flipped over then, pinning him against the dirt floor. His eyes near-bulged out of their sockets as she began bouncing up and down in his lap. She kept kissing him, and he kept forgetting, and the more he forgot the more he wanted to kiss, and the more he kissed the more he wanted to forget. It kept going until all thought left him and he could no longer remember his own name. And then he no longer had a name to forget.

The orgasm did not end. He was still screaming into the kiss. But now he felt something new.

He felt little things—wonderful, sin-filled things—creeping into him, whispering new facts and rules to follow, new loyalties to remember.

As Emmett ceased to be, and a new being formed, the glow seemed to leave Claire's eyes. She stared up, suddenly full of terror as the creature that had once been Emmett rose. As his penis slipped out of her, he saw that her cunt was completely empty now.

He staggered out, smiling broadly. The orgasm had not ended. It fueled him now—such pleasure had to be shared.

Claire lay there, stunned, stricken with the post-orgasmic bliss...and wondering how she'd gotten into the back room.

~~~~

Anne rammed Ri against the wall, and Ri gave a cry of pain. Anne glared at her, eyes glowing bright red. "You whore!" she said, her voice almost a whine. "You—you—"

The sharp tail was still hovering over Ri's head, ready to impale it at any moment. But Ri could see something else in Anne's eyes. "You...you, uh..."

Anne stared down at her, her voice trailing off. Her eyes glimmered with a sudden interest that made Ri very, very nervous.

Succubi were creatures of the purest, filthiest of lusts. They embodied sexual hunger in all forms. Exposing one to the Conversion had been tantamount to pouring dragon spit onto an abyssal inferno.

Ri realized that Anne was still feeling the orgasm Belkir had given her. And now that she'd had a taste, she was going to want more.

Anne's eyes began to take on a duskier hue—less like a raging inferno and more like the late sunset. Ri felt Anne's hands slowly trail down from her aching shoulders.

The succubus frowned, then, looking just a little bit confused. "i don't...I don't...um."

Ri felt one of the hands creeping down, tracing little circles on her belly, tickling her. She flinched, trembling with fear. That felt...weird.

Anne saw this and gave a smile—a smile half-Converted, half-not. "Don't be afraid, little girl," she whispered. "I'm going to take your worries away."

Ri was not "into" women.

The Chosen had always employed something of a double-standard in that bisexuality in females was regarded as quite desirable. It was something the Conversion tended to cause, in fact, though it was hard to tell when any order successfully followed seemed to put a Converted into endless pleasure. But Ri wasn't bisexual. Ri was as straight as a dagger, though she'd had to pretend otherwise from time to time to entertain her masters.

Ri wasn't bisexual.

So...why was this making her feel so...warm?

Anne kept drawing little circles on her belly, as her other hand crept further down still. Ri felt a cool finger touch her inner thigh, and gave a little cry.

"Shh." Anne leaned close, leaning her forehead against Ri's. "Let it wash over you."

"No..." But Ri was having trouble putting much force into the word.

Anne smirked. The redheaded succubus's lips parted as she began planting little kisses on Ri's lips, cheeks, and neck. Ri felt helpless to stop it. And she felt unable to make herself want to.

Annuisetvio had a funny smell. It wasn't sulfur, like the stories claimed. It was more like roses. Sickeningly sweet roses.

She slowly sank back against the wall, losing the battle against gravity and her own needs as the finger started creeping spider-like towards her suddenly moist pussy. She gave a soft moan, quickly stifled by a particularly long kiss on the mouth from Anne.

"Can't resist..." Anne whispered, her breath tickling Ri's ear.

Can't resist, Ri echoed mentally. Because she couldn't.

The finger slipped into her wet cunt and began rubbing against her clit. Ri let out a whimper, answered by a giggle from Anne.

The finger went in deeper. Ri felt her hips buck up against it as two more fingers slipped into her tight slit.

Vaguely, Ri began to understand.

Anne stopped tracing the circles, but kept rubbing inside Ri's slick pussy. She smiled as she lifted her hand to take the back of Ri's head. "You're mine now," she cooed.

"yes," Ri said, unable to stop herself.

It was like she was a prisoner in her own body, completely devoid of control. A second involuntary hip thrust only served to emphasize the point. And she wasn't just a prisoner—she was a refugee, hiding in what remained of her mind, struggling to maintain what little autonomy she could muster.

Anne's fingers slammed in again, and Ri gave a loud scream—again muffled by a kiss from the succubus that left her breathless.

Anne could still kill her here, she knew. She was a succubus. That was how succubi worked.

Ri felt Anne's tail twining around her neck, holding her even faster as Anne leaned in, continuing the kiss. She felt a forked tongue flitting about delicately in her mouth, though Anne's hungry lips were anything but delicate in their attentions.

The pleasure from the kiss, and the fingers, and the magic, and Anne's very presence...it was all building. She gave a quieter moan this time, struggling not to encourage Anne to kiss her again, knowing that with every kiss her will weakened more...

It didn't help. Anne grinned mischievously and kissed her again. As she did so, the fingers sped up their attentions. Ri gave a louder moan into the kiss, helpless to quiet herself.

She couldn't remember now what she'd been concerned about. She gave a gasp of pleasure as the fingers slammed in again, spasming helplessly on the cold hardwood floor. Anne pulled out of the kiss for a moment, rearing up.

Ri looked up at the demon above her—a beauty with flowing red hair, perfect pale skin, ruby red lips, and eyes glowing bright with lust and triumph.

Anne smirked at her. "Enjoying yourself, Ri?"

Ri keened, bucking her hips.

Anne laughed—cruelly, intelligently, completely devoid of the Conversion magic once more—and slammed four fingers into Ri's dripping cunt.

Ri gave a piercing scream of pleasure as she came, trembling and spasming, helpless in Anne's iron grip. As she screamed, she heard a sultry whisper in her ear. The beautiful voice only made the orgasm more intense.

"Thanks for waking me up, girl." A second orgasm hit as the forked tongue tickled the inside of her ear. "Consider this your reward."

"A-aaaanne!"

"You're mine now." Anne winked. Ri felt Anne's fingers pistoning in and out, seeking to prolong an orgasm that Ri began to realize wasn't going to end. "Be a good little bimbo for me and I'll keep fucking you for months to come. And I might even let you live at the end of it all."

She leaned close, and Ri nearly fainted as the orgasm grew in intensity. "Be a bad girl, or tell anyone about any of the naughty things I did to you..."

She jerked her fingers out and popped them into her mouth. When she pulled them out, the fingers were clean. She smacked her lips satisfactorily.

"You taste good," she husked in Ri's ear.

She got to her feet. "Come on. Let's get the hell out of here."

Ri lay on the floor, gasping for breath, shuddering in the post-orgasmic daze.

She knew she was in deep trouble.

She also knew she didn't want to leave.

So she stumbled to her feet, despite her trembling knees, and hurried after her new mistress. They had work to do.

~~~~

Goblin's Note: Okay, so I kiiiiinda lied a little bit. Sorry! Didn't mean to!

So, I thought this would be the final chapter. Then I was rereading it, and I realized...well, there should be a split. The next chapter isn't SUPER erotic, aside from some shen-Anne-igans, but it's deserving of its own section.

Next Up: The ACTUAL final chapter! Anne and Ri go get Claire as Anne starts having a little fun with her new pet.