Exposed Ch. 06

Story Info
My personal story of exhibitionism.
3k words
4.5
31.4k
9
2

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E_Harley
E_Harley
348 Followers

Our dating life pretty much followed a routine of going out on Friday and Saturday nights, often followed by a sojourn to our favorite parking spot.

Yes, my boyfriend had an apartment, however, he shared it and neither one of us wanted to get a reputation for frequent sexual encounters whenever I visited his place.

Besides the whole experience of being slowly undressed in a public setting had become my major turn on.

I didn't realize this at the time as it was so common for everyone our age to "park".

The typical routine for us was to find a semi-secluded spot along the local parkway and then climb into the back seat.

As we kissed and fondled each other, whatever I was wearing would gradually be unbuttoned, unzipped, or pulled up and over my head, or down to my ankles.

I would have to admit that the ultimate goal for both of us was to get me down to my bra and panties.

As my outer layers were removed, the exquisite onslaught of tingling nerves would start its path from my head, across my chest, then around and down my back, ultimately finding its way to that very sensitive spot between my legs.

I liked sitting next to my boyfriend wearing nothing but my undies. It felt deliciously naughty.

The look on his face as he slowly scanned my almost naked body was like an aphrodisiac for me. I would plant myself in the corner of the back seat and watch him look me over.

Combining this with the fact that I was in a public setting became pre-orgasmic for me.

As his exploring fingers would find their way up my inner thigh I would undo his belt, unbutton his pants, and unzip his zipper.

Then with a little help from him, I would pull his pants down until his own bikini briefs were on display always with his flesh stick poking provocatively against the stretchy material.

As he played with my kernel through the thin nylon fabric of my panties, I would play with his erection until the head oozing with creme fully emerged from its cloth confines.

His ability to bring me to orgasm got better and better with every attempt. As for my own abilities, it seems that I had become so adept at bringing him to a head that I always needed either a handful of tissues ready or my face with an open mouth hovering close to his penis.

We had definitely overcome any of our inhibitions regarding sexual experiences.

Now none of theses routines didn't come without its own peculiar kind of "oops".

During our last summer as a single couple, I would often wear rather revealing styles of clothes as it pertains to material and/or brevity.

One particular Friday, I borrowed a short short jump suit that my older sister had made undoubtedly for her own version of a boyfriend experience.

It was bright yellow with a very shiny, stretchy kind of fabric, which in a certain light became almost completely transparent. However because of the shimmery fabric it played a trick on any voyeur's eyes as they wondered whether they really had seen what they had seen.

It also had a front zipper that unzipped down the front from the neckline to the top of any low style of bikini panty that I might have on.

The moment that my sister had worn it, I knew that I needed it for one of my upcoming dates.

On the same day that I had been able to procure her outfit, I had visited my favorite lingerie store and found a bra and panty set in a similar bright yellow with a cute little bumble bee displaying a prominent stinger sewn on the right front of the panties and on the left front cup of the triangle style bra.

It was the perfect set of undies to go under my sister's short shorts jumper.

We went to a club that evening spending most of the time on the dance floor where the iridescent lighting made my jump suit virtually transparent.

My boyfriend was getting quite aroused looking at me twirling and shimmying seemingly oblivious to all of the stares that I was getting.

I on the other hand was anything but oblivious and was getting very aroused knowing that I and my yellow undies were on display.

Neither one of us could wait to get into the car and find our favorite parking spot along the parkway.

Once there I quickly climbed into the back seat with my boyfriend following right behind me. Once we were settled, I took a hold of the zipper of the jump suit and teasingly asked, "So do you want to see what everyone was staring at tonight?"

I didn't wait for his answer as it was quite obvious by the pole forming a tent in the front of his pants what his response would be.

I pulled on the zipper slowly unveiling my bright yellow triangle bra. As the folds of the fabric parted, my erect little nipples revealed the state of my arousal as well.

I continued pulling the zipper down until it reached my navel. Each inch that the zipper descended the two folds of fabric of the jumper would separate more and more as if I were on the inside of a banana peel.

The zipper stopped about an inch below my panty line. My entire body was vibrating in a most delicious manner as I watched my boyfriend's eyes become wider and wider as the zipper made its path down my upper torso.

I pulled one arm out of a sleeve and then the other letting the top half of the jumper gather around my waist.

"Do you like my bumble bee?" I cooed barely keeping a string of saliva from dripping out of my mouth.

Whenever I am very aroused my mouth begins to water as if I am hungry for something. I wander what that something might be??

Before I allowed my boyfriend to take a hold of the triangle of yellow material covering my left breast which sported the bumble bee appliqué, I raised my bottom up off of the seat and slipped the jump suit completely off my lower half throwing it haphazardly onto the front seat.

There I sat with nothing on but my bright yellow bumble bee bra and panties. I was in a state of pure bliss as the sexual energy coursed through my entire body.

I loved how it felt to be in front of my boyfriend with nothing on but a bra and panties, particularly when it was in a place or location where bras and panties are typically covered by another layer of clothing.

I have come to call it my "Pin Up syndrome."

The way he looked at me when I was wearing very little along with his very obvious erection tenting the front of his pants was so exhilarating. I wished that the moment would never end.

Once I was disrobed the activity began. His right had pushed against the fabric of my triangle bra easily finding my hard little pebble. As he pinched it between his two fingers our mouths entwined and his tongue pushed its way through my open lips and I sucked on it just as I imagined that I would be sucking on something else in short order.

I reached down and undid his belt, tugging at the clasp of his pants desperately wanting to free his hardened flesh so I could wrap my fingers around it.

Everything about me was lost in the moment as I opened my legs to allow his other hand to play with my other hard little nub.

Just at that moment a hard rap of metal resounded off the window just behind my head. I jerked in response to the very unexpected interruption quickly turning to look over my shoulder only to stare into a flashlight beam shining directly on my face.

I blinked in disbelief as the bright light lit up my chest making its way down across my stomach to my lower abdomen eventually finding its way to my crotch.

The light did what the club's iridescent lighting had done earlier in the evening only this time it was my bra and panties that seemed transparent.

My boyfriend pushed away from me to quickly put his softening erection back where it belonged, particularly when we had an audience.

This left my entire body uncovered and unprotected as another beam of bright light lit me up from the opposite window.

If the beams had been hands I would have been thoroughly molested top and bottom as they explored every inch of my exposed flesh.

My two dark nipples and equally dark mound were easily visible through the thin fabric of my yellow undies.

As the flashlights were trained on every part of me other than my face, I could see that they were being held by two of the city's finest. Two policemen in full uniform were leering at me.

I swear that my boyfriend could have been buck naked and he wouldn't have received a single ray of light.

I on the other hand was on display front and center.

Not only could they identify that the carpeting matched the drapes, but they could also ascertain how much the carpeting covered.

Ever since I had discovered my predilection for teeny, tiny panties, going au naturale underneath was no longer an option.

Besides shaving and trimming my private area made me feel so grown up and sexy.

I finally came out of my shock and embarrassment enough to reach over the front seat and grabbed for my gold jumper.

The lights followed my movement giving my official voyeurs a good look at my bottom.

There was nothing that I could do other than to use my jumpsuit as a makeshift cover as their flashlights relentlessly followed my every movement.

Another rap on the window came along with a motion to lower the window. I still wasn't dressed, but what could I do.
I lowered the window allowing the beams of light to renew their scrutiny of my scanty attire.

Meekly I asked, "Yes?'"in a quivering voice to the one standing just on the other side of the door.

He asked to see our licenses under the pretense that we were under age and violating curfew as well as any sex with an underage minor statutes.

Although the sex part had never quite got under way.

So where do you think my handbag with my ID was?? If you said, "on the floor in the front seat", you would be correct.

This time I gave them a very long and full view of my panty clad bottom as I leaned over the seat back until I could reach my bag on the floor.

I literally was draped across the head rest and could feel the hot breathe of my door side voyeur on my bare back.

The heat of the flashlight was now concentrated on my cheeks and panties.

At this point I just gave up on trying to cover up as it seemed that I wasn't going to be given the chance anyway.

As they shined the light on my picture ID and then on my face as well as my breasts and crotch, they supposedly confirmed my identity and age.

While they confirmed my boyfriend's identity and age as well, the beams of light still never left me.

I was totally embarrassed and humiliated.

It is funny to think about this now as the two policemen were undoubtedly in their late 30's or early 40's which at the time made them seem dirty old men.

Now that I am in my early 40's it has become a very sexy memory from my early 20's, although at the time it seemed dreadful.

The fear that I had was that they would contact my parents and explain how they came across their daughter in the backseat of a car wearing nothing but her bra and panties with her fingers wrapped around her boyfriend's stick shift.

They told us to go home for the evening as occurring to them we weren't allowed to park this late at night on the parkway.

One of my favorite after date activities had been extremely curtailed.

For the next two weeks, every time the phone rang, I expected it to be a policeman asking to speak to my father.

I was a nervous wreck.

Besides this experience just served to enforce my belief that what I was doing was wrong, possibly even against the law.

I can only assume that I felt very similar to how a young boy with strict parents feels when he first discovers masturbation. You know that it is wrong or at least that is what your parents tell you, but you can't stop.

I was addicted to the feelings that came over me when I was scantily clad in a public setting.

I wanted to stop, but I just couldn't.

The conflict between my taught beliefs of proper and improper conduct for a young lady was raging inside of me.

Despite all of my misgivings, my Wednesday afternoon sessions with my boyfriend continued as I relished being spray painted with his liquid excitement as I lay in my light blue undies on his bed.

We were playing with fire and eventually that fire had to get out of control.

On one particular Wednesday, I was lying on my back on the bed in my Wednesday outfit with my boyfriend poking and prodding me with his flesh stick between my legs. My lower lips were drooling with excitement soaking through the crotch of my panties.

I had gotten quite accustomed to seeing his erection and relished how it felt when he rubbed himself on me, but on this particular occasion I wanted to feel him inside of me.

As he rubbed himself across my protruding kernel, he asked me if I wanted to "do it."

I did, but I didn't want to all at the same time.

I hesitantly replied, "We could try it, but you can't squirt inside of me."

He didn't have a condom so we had to be especially careful.

We were both still virgins from that aspect and I just wasn't sure how the first time would be and whether this was the right time.

But my entire body ached for his penis to fill my salivating tunnel.

I pulled the nylon crotch of my panties aside and gently guided his heat seeking probe inside of me.

As he pushed I kept saying, "easy, easy."

I let out a little "Oh" as the tip entered me. It was an unusual feeling having my opening pushed apart as the tip introduced itself to my inner sanctum.

Another little push and out came another "Oh", but this time it was more from the unexpected tingling that was beginning to activate my nerve endings.

I held on to his hips to keep him from thrusting forward as I wanted him to go easy.

One more push and my head leaned back onto the pillow and a much more emphatic "OH" of pure ecstasy escaped from my open lips.

My eyes had rolled back into my head and my hands had surrendered their grip on his hips.

I moved my bottom forward and brought my knees up towards my hips giving him full access to my forbidden zone.

He was all the way inside of me and all of my nerve endings were alive and vibrating.

I now had a very warm cylinder of firm flesh filling my all too eager vagina.

There was no discomfort or tearing of flesh. As it turned out I am one of those women that had an undeveloped hymen, and thus the door was already open.

Every little movement by him or myself caused my nerve endings to scream in pure pleasure.

At this point I must remark on the incredibly effective design of the male penis. The prominent mushroom head with its distinctive ridge opens the passage while going in and then activates every single nerve ending that lines he passage as it comes back out again.

I could not believe the overwhelming sensations emanating from my most sensitive erogenous zone.

I didn't want it to stop.

We were both breathing hard. I mean very hard: like two locomotives racing towards oblivion.

Off in the distance I heard him ask, "Are you OK?"

I wanted to answer, "OH YAH!!" but all I could do was nod my head.

He slowly moved his hips back causing his erection to slide out and then pushed it back in.

Each movement brought me closer and closer to nirvana. I wanted to scream, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes," but restrained myself as his roommates were virtually right outside the door. His bedroom was located on the first floor just outside the living room.

I bit the pillow instead as his pump continued to prime my well.

The gusher was close and we both new it. Without hesitation my boyfriend pulled his erection free of my gripping muscles and splashed his excitement all over my stomach well up to my breasts.

My orgasm occurred as he ejaculated on my glistening skin.

Of course, as it is with those of us struggling with what we had been told about the sins of pre-marital sex, the guilt and shame followed shortly after.

Instead of feeling blissful and satisfied, I was terrified that my first foray into unprotected sex would have a very complicated outcome.

It didn't help matters that for the next week my period was late.

My boyfriend was perfect about the thought of pregnancy as we discussed getting married.

But then my period arrived about 6 days later than it should have and I announced to my boyfriend on a Wednesday with my dental assistant uniform completely unzipped showing off my light blue underwire push up bra and Wednesday panties.

It was quite a few months before we repeated our performance at which time we had become engaged and no longer worried quite as much about any unexpected pregnancies.

However my scantily clad exposures in public venues continued of which some do deserve special mention.

A few of the more notable I will share with you next time.

Also, what is it about being slapped on my posterior that makes my whole body tingle?

E_Harley
E_Harley
348 Followers