Exposing Carol & Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2bseen
luv2bseen
176 Followers

"I'm sorry, Carol, about the starts and stops. It's necessary for the teaching I'm doing."

"I understand," I said. "It's just a little bit weird, though."

"I know it is," he said. "I'll try to keep it to a minimum from here on out." He asked the doctors to move away from the bed a step or two. Then, in a softer voice, he said, "Okay, now you may do anything you want, anywhere you want, on your body. I may give you a direction from time to time but I hope it won't interrupt your increasing arousal. Just go with it as best you can. Okay?"

The lighting seemed to dim a little more and it was more difficult to see the doctors' faces. But I knew they were there, watching me intently. I tried to forget about them as I began to touch myself again.

I went straight for my crotch and lightly stroked my damp panties. I brought my fingers to my nose to smell my sex. That got me going. I slid my hand under the waistband and gently caressed my vulva. My finger slid along the wet slit. Daria, the nurse, moved out of the shadow as Zack said, "Carol, let Daria remove your panties. Just keep masturbating." I lifted my hips so that she could pull my panties off. Now, I was completely naked. But I didn't care. This is what I wanted so much. To be seen. And, now, to be seen enjoying my sexual self.

I probed my hole just a little, in and out, slowly. It felt so good. I pushed deeper and found my swollen clit. Like some women, I can hardly bear to touch it or have it touched sometimes; it's so sensitive. This time, though, it couldn't get enough of me. God! I was getting close. I desperately wanted the release. I needed to cum so badly. But, then, Zack stepped back in.

"Sorry, Carol. I want my colleagues to observe your clitoris for a moment while you're at this stage of arousal. Could you let them see it, please?" I could hardly speak but I did as he asked. I held my pussy wide open so they could each stare at my clit. A few made comments or asked questions and Zack provided the answers. Then he surprised me.

"Carol, I'd like the doctors to see if they can find your G spot and feel the difference in texture from the surrounding tissue. Is that okay with you? If it's not, that's okay too." I didn't expect a hands-on inspection. So far, all they had done was observe my response to my own sexual stimulation. Only John had ever penetrated me with his finger in order to turn me on. I knew their finger fucking, for that's what it would be, could push me over the top. If I let them, I knew I would be crossing a line that John and I had talked about but had not agreed upon. Or disagreed, for that matter.

In another setting, I would have said no. Here, with these professionals, with these doctors, I could see no harm. I had wanted them to see me and I found I wanted them to see me get aroused. Now I wanted them to get me off. In a low, guttural voice, I said yes. I wanted them, each man and woman, inside me.

Daria placed a box of surgical gloves on the edge of the bed. Zack nodded to one of the doctors. She moved to the side of the bed and drew a glove onto her right hand. I was so wet that no other lubrication was necessary. I spread my legs for her and bent my knees up. "Please do it," I said softly.

She brought her hand to my pussy and gently cupped it. Then she rubbed me with a circular motion of her four fingers. I raised my hips and pushed against her. I needed her to fuck me. And then she did, slowly pushing her middle finger past my lips and into my sex. She knew exactly where to go and found my spot quickly. She pressed it gently and I moaned. She pressed it again. Once more and I knew I would cum. Then she quickly pulled out, leaving me on the brink.

One by one, each of the doctors donned a glove and entered me. Some found the g spot easily but they didn't linger long. Others needed some direction from me. The sensations were great but the change in fingers decreased my arousal point enough so that I wasn't quite ready to cum. But I was aching for it.

The last doctor was another female. By now, I was so wet that she pushed two fingers into me quickly. I squeezed them with my cunt and raised myself against her hand. There was a twinkle in her eye as she twisted here fingers inside of me. She gave no indication of pulling out anytime soon. I grabbed my breasts and tweaked my nipples. My moans grew louder. She smiled and found the spot. Doing this was not new for her. She expertly manipulated me and I knew there was no holding back. I humped her fingers, she pressed my spot. I grabbed her wrist, she held my hip. Then she slid her bare finger to my anus and circled the rim.

I screamed and came uncontrollably. I lifted my hips well off the bed, trying to suck her hand into my cunt. She didn't stop, didn't pull out, and didn't let me go. Finally, I settled back on the bed. But little orgasms rippled through me as the doctor kept stroking my g spot. At last, I begged her to stop and slowly she withdrew from my sex. My chest heaved, raising my tits and my hard nipples. The only sound was me breathing, sucking in air, moaning in delight.

I lay there on the bed, spent of all sexual tension, as the doctors observed my body's post-orgasmic responses. Then, I started to giggle and laugh outright. This exposure had been so delightful, so thrilling. Still naked, I sat up and slid off the bed. I shook each doctor's hand and they thanked me for helping them learn about the intimate details of sexual arousal. Then, they left the room, except for Zack and Daria. They had some final follow-up questions to ask. Daria brought me a dressing gown but I refused it. I wanted to stay on display for them. That was part of my response, after all. I think they liked it, too.

Looking back on my experience at the medical school, I now think it liberated me. I accept that it's natural for me to want to expose myself in certain situations. Responding sexually in front of strangers is no violation of my marital vows. John agrees with me. He admits he was turned on by my description of the whole event. But, it's been four weeks and he's said nothing about any new adventure. Was this the last one? I have no idea.

Do you?

Thanks to all of you who emailed kind and supportive responses to my first two submissions. And thanks to those who sent photos to inspire my muse. It always helps. I'm grateful to Literotica for posting my stories. On behalf of all writers, thank you.

luv2bseen
luv2bseen
176 Followers
12