Exposing Carol To Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2bseen
luv2bseen
176 Followers

“Your turn, Frank,” I said.

“I’m with Charlie,” he said, “and it’s my time of the month,” he joked. I chuckled but I didn’t press him or Charlie. I like being naked around some people who were dressed.

And I liked being naked with my old high school boyfriends. Not doing so when we were in school made this all the sweeter and sexier. There was just one more thing I wanted.

“Tom, I want to jerk you off,” I said, the words spilling from my mouth. Tom looked shocked then excited by my need. “And Brian, I want to do you at the same time. I want you both to cum on my face.

“I’m up for that,” said Tom.

“Me, too,” said Brian.

“Just one thing,” I said. “I want Brian to take Tom’s clothes off.”

“Whoa!” Tom said. “I may be a bugger but I’m not gay.”

“I know, Tom,” I said. “That’ll make it even hotter for me. What do you say?” He looked at Brian who just shrugged his naked shoulders.

“There’s always a first time, I guess,” Tom said.

“Great!” I said. “Brian, will you do the honors?” He stood next to Tom, not knowing how to start. They both looked a bit awkward.

“Start with his shirt,” I said to Brian. He removed it easily. Then he went for the belt. “Wait,” I said. “Will you tweak his nipples a bit?” Brian looked at me, then Tom, then rubbed his thumbs back and forth across Tom’s nipples until they stood out hard.

“I’m jealous,” said Billy.

“Wait your turn,” said Brian, who then loosened Tom’s belt, unzipped his fly, and pulled down his pants. I could see that Tom was excited and he knew I was looking at his cock peeking through his boxer shorts.

“Off with the shorts,” I commanded and Brian dragged them to Tom’s ankles. Tom stepped out of them and pulled his scrotum away from his legs. Then, I dropped to my knees in front of them and grabbed their hard cocks.

“I used to dream about this when we were in school,” I said, as I slowly slid my hands up and down their shafts. Charles and Frank had sat down beside me and I had Billy stand behind me and rub his cock on my head.

“This is fucking unbelievable,” Tom said.

His cock grew thicker as I pumped him and it looked like he was going to cum soon. I slowed down with him because I wanted Brian and him to splash my face at the same time. Brian’s eyes were closed as he took in my steady stroking. I slid my hands to their balls and massaged them briefly. Then I resumed yanking on their cocks, faster now.

Tom stiffened and put his hand on Brian’s shoulder to steady himself. Brian thrust his cock forward and back. They were close, so I jerked them quickly. Then, I felt their cock muscles relax and then tense swiftly. They both started cumming, showering my face with hot spurts of jism. Brian’s knees buckled but he held on to Tom’s waist as I kept wanking them. Then, I let go of their cocks and rubbed their cum over my face and chest.

“Good job, guys,” I said, licking my lips. I fell onto my hands and knees and looked back at Billy looming over me. “Rub your cock on my ass, Billy, but don’t try to stick it in,” I commanded. He dropped down, grabbed my hips, and slid his cock up and down my crack. Then I rolled over on my back and stared up at his stiff penis. He had recovered quickly from his first orgasm.

“Fuck my tits, Billy. They’re real wet for you,” I said. He fell on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him. For a few seconds, the tip of his cock poked at my pussy. I pulled him up to my cum-soaked breasts and squeezed his cock between them. He fucked them slowly as I stared into his beautiful eyes. I could see the urgency building in him.

“Come on, Billy, fuck me,” I said. “Shoot your load all over my face.” I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I wanted to suck him off but I remembered the “rules.” I pushed my tits harder against his cock, as he quickened his pace, and then he sprayed my face and tongue with his cum.

“Oh, shit!” he yelled. I grabbed his cock and spread the goo over my chest and neck. I brushed my lips across the tip of his wet cock head and tasted the saltiness of his cum. I was drenched in the spunk of three men. Then Billy lifted himself off me and helped me to my feet.

Tom and Brian and Billy closed in and wrapped themselves around me. I slowly turned round and round, giving each a quick kiss, a quick feel, a quick pinch. I wanted more. I wanted to cum one more time.

“We need to clean up,” Tom said. We all started for the bathroom.

“Not you, Carol,” Billy said. “You need to stay naked and sticky for a while longer. Hey, Charles, you and Frank take care of Carol,” he said, as he disappeared into the bathroom.

So there I was, still naked with two clothed men in a sumptuous hotel suite. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

“Room service,” a man called out. I started to go toward the bathroom.

“No, wait, Carol,” Frank said. “I’ll handle it.” He went to the door which was out of my sight. I could hear him and the other man talking. Then, Frank reappeared, followed by the bell boy!

“Carol, this is Donnie,” Frank said, as I tried to cover myself with my hands. “He brought the extra towels we asked for and some more wine. I thought it would be good if he helped clean you up.” Donnie was a chubby young redhead whose eyes seemed to be popping out of their sockets as he looked me up and down. Along with the wine and the towels, he had a bowl of rose water with him. I knew it was useless to protest.

“Don’t be shy, Carol,” Frank said. “Donnie, go over there and do your best to wash Carol.” With some hesitation, Donnie picked up a towel and the bowl of water and walked toward me.

“May I?” he asked, not looking me in the eyes.

“I guess so,” I said to this stranger in the room. He wiped me down with a dry towel first, getting most of the cum off me. Then he used a damp towel to clean me up. After that, at Frank’s request, he pulled a tube of skin lotion from my purse and applied it all over my body. By now, everyone was back in the living room watching Donnie’s hands caressing me.

“Before he goes, will you show Donnie how you cum?”

“What!?” I said, looking at Charles who had a smile on his face.

“Show him how you get off,” he said. “I’m sure he’d love to see you do it, wouldn’t you, Donnie?”

“I think I would,” he said. I could feel myself blushing. The others kept encouraging me.

“Come on, Carol, I bet you want to do it,” said Tom. “She loves showing herself to strangers,” he said to Donnie. “Here, sit down and watch Carol masturbate,” he said, guiding Donnie to the sofa.

I no longer felt in control. My “boyfriends” were directing me to get off in front of this young man. They didn’t know it but I was thrilled.

“Okay,” I said, “but you mustn’t tell anyone about this, Donnie. Agreed?”

“Agreed,” he said. The others found seats around the room. Someone turned on some sexy slow jazz. I began swaying to the music and touching myself. I took my time, loving the rapt attention of six men watching me be sexual. I rubbed my tits on the top of Donnie’s head. I bent over and pulled my cheeks apart so that he could get a great look at my asshole.

For ten minutes, I teased Donnie and the others. My pussy was visibly wet again as I slid my fingers in and out of it. As earlier, Donnie seemed a little embarrassed looking at me, as if he had not had much experience with women.

“I’m getting close, Donnie,” I said to him, as I fondled my tit. “Here, give me your hand.” I reached for it and held it in my own. Then, I guided him to my pussy and pressed his hand against me.

“Feel how wet I am, Donnie. Look at how puffy my pussy lips are. You make me want to cum, the way you touch me like that.” I had never felt as brazen as now. The confident exhibitionist had opened up even more.

“Push your finger inside me, Donnie. Reach way in. That’s it. I pumped his finger in and out. Faster, Donnie. Oh, yes! Faster! I’m gonna cum. Fuck my pussy, Donnie. Fuck it!”

Then, it hit me, a gushing wave of passion. I humped his finger hard, screamed his name. I could barely stand up. Donnie looked frightened, helpless, as if he was hurting me. I knew then that he’d never had an experience like this one.

When it was over, I licked Donnie’s finger and embraced him. He was speechless.

“Well done, young man,” said Brian. “You really got her off.” Donnie smiled. He seemed relieved and excited. I thanked him for his help and walked with him to the door. As he walked down the hallway, his last view was of me standing naked in the doorway, smiling, and holding my breast.

Before I got dressed, I gave each of my boyfriends a big hug and let them grope me one more time. A limo was waiting for me as I left the hotel. On the way home, I wondered how John would react to my tale of the evening’s events.

As I entered the house, I heard a muffled sound coming from his private study. I walked in and there he was watching a video on the big screen. As I focused on the television, my jaw dropped. There I was, in the hotel room, cum shooting onto my face!

“Hi, darling,” he said. “Did you have fun?”

luv2bseen
luv2bseen
176 Followers
12