Exposing Katie 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up but kept her eyes down as she took the pail from me and walked over to the urinal. It was not much of a mess and she only had to spend a few moments wiping the urinal, wall, and floor before returning to me with the pail. I took it and poured it into one of the toilets, flushed, and then told Katie to come with me as I headed for the door once again. Outside the restroom, I told Katie to wait for a moment while I returned the pail to the utility closet. Coming back down the hallway, I herded Katie back into my office.

I had her assume the position again, bending over my desk with her legs apart as I pulled up a chair. Sitting down behind her, I had her spread her legs a bit more and rest on her forearms so as to raise her ass in order to give me a good view between her legs. I spent a moment to just sit back in my chair and took in the view for several minutes. Her inner labia were puffy and glistening with the moisture of her arousal. They were turning slightly purplish pink as the blood flowed to them. Towards the center of their length, the wetness was causing the edges to curl back a bit to expose the secrets hidden within.

As self-conscious as Katie had been about her body, I had not had too many opportunities to just sit and stare at her pussy like this. A few glances while I was eating her out at times, but if I looked for too long she would always cover herself with her hand. I had a feeling (and Katie later confirmed) that nobody but her gynecologist had the opportunity to examine her this closely before.

Sitting there behind her, with all of her charms presented just inches in front of my face solely for my perusal, I have to admit that I had a nearly uncontrollable urge to slowly plunge a big, thick phallus of some sort into her pussy. Just to watch the act of it slowly going in. Watch as each centimeter slowly entered her pussy and her pussy stretched to accommodate it. Watch up close. Really up close. Just for the sake of watching it.

Only problem was that I did not have anything available. It's not like I keep a monster thick dildo in my drawer at work. There would be some questions from my coworkers if I did. Nor did we keep a supply of cucumbers in the lunchroom refrigerator. About the thickest object of the right general shape that I had at my desk was a Sharpie marker and that just was not even close to the size I was looking for.

My scrutiny was starting to get to Katie. She was beginning to squirm just from my observation. As her fidgeting increased, I finally gave her a swat on her ass and told her to settle down or her punishment was only going to get worse. I knew that she was going to have a hard time keeping still, so I knew that I was almost guaranteed to be able to push things a bit further.

To her credit, she really tried to keep still. After several minutes, though, instinct kicked in and she began to squirm again. I let her get away with it the first time, but when she started to squirm for a second time I gave her another quick swat on her ass and told her hug the desk. She hesitated, not understanding my command. I put my hand against her back and firmly pushed her down until her chest and torso were flat against the desk. This pushed her ass up a bit higher, most invitingly.

I took my member in my hand and positioned it behind her. In one motion, I put it to her wet slit and drove into her. She moaned as I entered her, expecting that she knew what "punishment" she faced. I had pushed myself fully into her, somewhat amazed at how wet she was and how easily I penetrated her.

I held myself like that for a minute or two, just relishing in the feel of her hot, wet pussy around my manhood. Then I pulled out, all the way out and began to put my clothes back on. Katie whimpered softly a bit when she realized that I was not going to finish what I started and after a moment, reached for her clothes. But as she reached for her clothes, I put my hand down on them and told her that she had lost her clothes for the evening. Her eyes widened for a moment, but she withdrew her hand and stood quietly while I finished dressing. Once I was dressed, I bundled up her clothes and shoes so that I could carry them. The backup had finished, so I spent a few moments shutting things down and putting things away. The whole time I let her stand there and to her credit she did not even fidget once.

When I was ready, I collected our things and motioned that she was to go ahead of me. I only wished that I had been better prepared to take advantage of the situation. I ushered Katie out the door ahead of me and just as I was reaching for the light switch I spied something that gave me an idea -- a roll of black electrical tape that I use for patching things -- and knew that I finally had something to work with. The shiny black vinyl look to it just screamed of bondage.

The ideas started rolling around in my head. I knew that I wanted to bind her hands so that she couldn't cover up. I also wanted to do more than just tape her wrists, make a bit of a costume out of it or something. I told Katie to hold up for a moment and grabbed the roll of tape off my desk. Her eyes widened again when she focused on what I was holding in my hand just as they had when I told her that she had lost her clothes for the evening. I realized that if I bound her hands in front, she could still do an adequate job of covering herself. If I bound them behind her, it would be uncomfortable for her to sit in the car. Somehow, I wanted to bind them with her arms raised behind her head. That would stretch her out more, showing her off nicely. I just was not exactly sure how to accomplish that in a way that she could not just bring her hands back over her head and be able to cover up. So I started out with the "costume" part of things.

I told her to stand with her feet slightly apart and her arms at her sides. I kneeled down in front of her and began wrapping the tape up one leg to her knee and then back down, crisscrossing it over the first wrap. Back to her ankle and I cut the tape. Then the other leg. Standing up again, I cut two short pieces and covered her nipples with them.

Standing back for a moment, I liked the way that things looked. Still, I had to figure out how to bind her arms. I was tempted to bind her wrists and just tell her to keep her hands locked behind her head. She probably would have done it, too. But the instinct to cover up just might be too great and I wanted to eliminate the possibility of that choice altogether. I started by binding her arms similar to her legs, just starting at her wrist and spiraling up her forearm to her elbow and then crisscrossing it back down. Then the other arm. As I came back to the wrist of the second arm, I had her bring her wrists together and wrapped the tape a couple loops around both of them to secure them together.

The only way that I could see to keep her hands behind her head was to run the tape around her neck and then bind her wrists to that. I was a bit hesitant to do this, figuring that it would be fairly uncomfortable, but I could see no other way. I had Katie hold her hair up while I looped two wraps of tape around her neck, keeping my fingers under the tape at the back to give a little extra room. I then cut a length of tape and fed it under the tape at the back of her neck and, once she had her wrists in place, wrapped it around the tape binding her wrists. I fed the tape under again and once more around her wrists to secure things.

It was not the most professional job, but I was pretty pleased with what I had been able to come up with, making do with what limited materials I had on hand. The wrapping on her forearms and lower legs with the thick band of tape at her neck gave her a somewhat barbarian slave girl look. Having her hands behind her head greatly improved the look. Not only did it keep her from having the chance to cover herself, it also arched her back, thrusting her chest out somewhat and lifting her breasts.

With my creation done, I motioned for Katie to continue out into the hallway as I shut the lights off behind us. I guided her down the stairs, making sure that she did not stumble since she could not catch herself. We reached the bottom of the stairs and walked through the front office to the door. With the lights on, anyone could have seen us through the windows at this point. Deciding that discretion was the better part of valor, I turned off the lights quickly then set the alarm and opened the door. I quickly ushered Katie out the door and turned to lock it.

The office is remote enough that I was not too concerned about anyone being around and we were far enough back from the street that I doubted any passing cars would take notice to us. Still, as we set off down the steps and crossed to the car, I realized how exposed we were. I unlocked the door and helped Katie into her seat, fastening the seat-belt around her. I closed her door and went around to my side. I climbed in and paused for a moment just to look at her. Truthfully, seated in the car with the seat-belt around her sort of took away from the costume. I knew that I had to do something more with her.

I started the car and instead of heading for home, I decided to head out into the country a bit. My first thought was to head out to the state park, but I knew that the rangers patrolled the parking lots since everything was closed after dusk. Running through various options in my head, I finally turned the car towards an orchard that I knew of. They had a small building along the road where they set up a stand in the Fall, but for now it would be easy to park behind it so as not to attract too much attention. There was a dusk to dawn light on a pole out front, but there were shadows behind the building and the road was not too heavily traveled. A short drive later and I pulled the car in behind the building.

Getting out, I went around to her side and opened the door. I unfastened her seat-belt and helped her to swing her legs out of the car. With the gravel drive, I grabbed her shoes and slipped them onto her feet, tying the laces for her. With the door open, the dome light illuminated her naked body for me and I paused to take it all in. Once ready, I helped her out of the car and into the darkness.

Between the dusk to dawn light and the moon there was enough light to see once your eyes adjusted, even out behind the building. I stepped back from her, just wanting to take the sight of her in. She looked beautiful on display for me. With her arms up, it lifted her breasts as though putting them on presentation to me. I told her to walk out to the edge of the drive for me. About halfway out, she would be out from behind the building and the light would be shining on her. As she reached the point that she was about to step into the light, I detected only the merest of pauses before she made the next step and the light shined upon her body.

It was quite a thrill to see her outside like this. Unlike our exploits in town, she was totally exposed with no option to cover up if a car came. She reached the edge of the gravel and turned to face me. After a moments pause, she started to come back towards me but I called out for her to wait. With me still in the shadows behind the building and the light directly upon her, I guessed that she really could not see me. She paused, waiting for what I would say next. I moved slowly, so that she would not hear me. I wanted to get into a better position so that I could see things better once I issued my next command. Walking towards the building, I reached the corner. Calling out, I told her to walk to the post that the light was on out front. Again, there was only the slightest of pauses before she began to walk towards the post. When she reached it, I called out that she was to turn her back to the post and lean back against it.

I am not sure whether we were fortunate that nobody came along that country road that evening or not. She was out at that post for at least five minutes, although it seemed like much longer. Finally, I called for her to come back. Her pause almost made her seem reluctant this time. Reluctant to finish her display. As she got back to the darkness, I was waiting for her, telling her how beautiful she looked on display out there all alone. I caressed her breast and tugged at her nipple, causing her to whimper as I kissed her. My hand dipped between her legs and found that her wetness coated her legs before I even got to her pussy itself. I rubbed at her slit with one hand as I squeezed her breast with my other, all the while kissing her passionately.

She responded with a frenzy that I had not seen the likes of before. Her hips were humping against my hand and whimpers and moans were escaping as she kissed me back. When she came I had to grab her to keep her from falling. I kept her on her feet until her strength returned. I pulled my keychain out and clipped the tape that bound her hands to her neck with the little pocketknife that I keep with my keys. She slipped her arms around my neck and we stood in the darkness kissing for the longest time.

Finally, we broke the kiss and walked back to the car together. Upon reaching it, she leaned against the hood, presenting her pretty little ass to me. "I need you inside of me," was all that she had to say. I undid my pants and rubbed my member along her slit only a couple times before driving it home. She was so wet and so hot that I did not last long. One last thrust and I exploded into her. We kissed and hugged and fondled a little longer before we decided that we should get going. Katie squatted right in the middle of the drive and peed as I opened the car. She took her clothes from me and slipped into them.

Driving home, we talked about all that had happened. Laughing together about her startling me in the bathroom and talking about all that had happened after that. When we got home, we learned that electrical tape is not the best thing to be using for bondage. It sticks to all the little arm hairs and such. Katie was a sport, but she suggested that we find something else to use in the future.

We made love again in bed that night and talked for a long time before falling asleep in each other's arms. As I drifted off to sleep, I knew that there was much to come for both of us in this newfound life together.

12