Exposing Katie 013

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emboldened by our success, we continued on to lunch at a casual place in town that we both liked. The restaurant was a little more risky in that we were somewhat captive while we ate. Just a bit more difficult to get out of the situation if things started going downhill. It did not seem that we had anything to worry about, though. The waiter was very attentive and several male patrons around us kept stealing glances her way. Katie kept her cool, like nothing was out of the ordinary. But I could tell from her erect nipples that it was turning her on to be so barely covered in "actual" public as opposed to our usual "restricted access" public. After lunch, we spent a couple hours window shopping in town. Again, a number of guys were checking her out but other than some smiles and nods to either her or me there wasn't much in the way of overt reactions to her outfit. One salesgirl complemented her on the dress, adding under her breath when she thought I was not paying attention that she wished that she had the guts to wear something like that. All in all, I'd say that the day was a total success.

The only real problem that we were finding with the dress was that there was no casual way to take things to the next level. With the full length hem and the high neckline, it was not like she could lift the hem a bit to show more leg or unbutton a few more buttons to show off a little more cleavage. It went from what you could see through the dress to her either pulling the hem up past her waist or unzipping the dress at the back of her neck and slipping it down off her shoulders to expose her chest. There really wasn't any in between or casual way to flash a little more.

Although we both knew that these little episodes were no indication of how things would go, we took them as a positive sign that you could cross the line of "polite society" and get away with it to some extent. I had talked to Larry on the phone since the evening that Katie exposed herself to him, but the subject of what had happened did not come up. We had not had a chance to get together for a beer and this was more of a topic to be discussed in person than over the phone. Similarly, Katie and Sharon had talked a few times on the phone but had not had a chance to get together. So the four of us were due for a chance to get together for a night out.

Katie and I both knew that we were taking a chance by crossing this line and spent quite some time talking about whether we wanted to take that risk. Our final decision was that it wasn't something that we could continue to ignore but that at the same time we were not going to force the issue. We would let them know that the possibilities were open, but they would have to make their own decision to proceed.

Katie gave Sharon a call and set things up. It seemed to always work better that way. If Larry and I set something up it always seemed that the women ended up calling each other anyway to work out all the details that we had glossed over. Larry and me planning on getting together went something like this:

Me: "Have time for a beer?"

Larry: "Sure. 7:00?"

Me: "Sounds good. Pete's? Wings?"

Larry: "Yep. See you there."

Katie and Sharon's discussion included weather and time of day and how that affected what they would wear, coordinating what they would wear, what they were hungry for, three other places that they would like to go sometime, how the place we were going would affect what they wore, etc. I'd argue that their time spent planning often exceeded the actual time of the event itself.

After their conversation, Katie told me that Sharon and Larry seemed anxious for a chance to get out and said that they would be leaving the girls overnight with Sharon's mother. The girls always enjoyed their sleepovers at Grandma's, but it sounded like Sharon wanted to set things up so that they did not have any deadlines to be back home. I certainly took that as a good sign!

While waiting for the weekend to arrive, it seemed we spent some part of each evening discussing where and how things should go. At one point the question was even raised as to whether the dress was going too far but it was pretty quickly decided that we at least had to do that much so as to start the discussion about what possibilities were open. That would be the icebreaker, so to speak. Knowing Larry and Sharon, I had little doubt that he had told his wife everything about what had happened the evening that Katie came out of the shower.

Saturday finally arrived and we did our best to keep ourselves busy throughout the day -- doing chores around the house and taking care of the little issues of daily life. Late afternoon we decided that the house could keep for another day and turned our attentions to getting ready. We shared a shower and then I left Katie to shave her legs while I got out and shaved at the sink. We finished our toiletries and then dressed quickly. Katie did not have much to do in that department -- only slip into her dress and slip on a pair of shoes. She disappeared back into the bathroom to do her makeup while I finished up and then went out to the living room to page through a magazine while she finished.

When Katie came out, she looked fantastic. She is blessed with that simple, natural beauty that really needs very little accentuation. Truth be told, I cannot think of many times that Katie does not look fabulous. She cleans up well and turns heads in her business suits and skirts for work or in a gown for an evening out. But she can just as easily turn heads in jeans and a sweatshirt with her hair pulled back in a ponytail with no makeup while walking the dog or digging in the flowerbeds. She would say that I am taking it a bit far to say that even when under the weather she still is a sight to behold, but wrapped up in her terry robe, a bit pale, and her nose reddened from tissues only makes you want to take care of her. Me, if I'm sick, any sane person would want to keep their distance. Preferably a distance far enough that they don't even have to see me at all. But Katie still takes care of me in such a state.

I stood and gathered her into my arms for a quick kiss and to whisper in her ear how much I loved her. We gathered our things and left the house. I didn't ask if there were any ulterior motives, but Katie and Sharon had ended up deciding on the restaurant where Katie and I had begun this whole adventure. It was a nice place, but a bit further away so we did not end up there quite as often as we may have liked. With the distance, I was a bit surprised that the ladies did not arrange for us to car pool instead of meeting there. There was a nervous excitement during our drive. Our small talk was interspersed with quiet moments as each of us drifted into introspective thoughts about the possibilities of what was going to happen this evening. As I said, there was some part of nearly every day during the previous week that we spent talking about things. All the angles had been discussed and we both knew that this was what we wanted to do. However, we also both realized that our course of action was not without its risks.

We reached the restaurant before Larry and Sharon, so I suggested that we take a walk through the gardens. The evening sun was giving everything that heavy, warm feeling and the gardens were always beautiful. Unless we really got into them, we could keep the parking lot in sight and keep an eye out for Larry and Sharon's car. The evening air was warm, but not oppressive. I think that it was just what we needed to calm our nerves a little bit before the moment of truth was upon us. We spent our time looking at the different plantings for ideas for our own gardens.

I noticed a car pulling into the lot that looked like Larry's and a second look confirmed that it was the two of them. We headed over towards where they were parking at a leisurely pace and met up with them as they were getting out of the car. The usual greetings and hugs were exchanged, but I happened to notice Sharon taking a step back to size Katie up after giving her a hug as Katie turned to greet Larry. The sun kept you from seeing anything in great detail, but you could clearly tell that Katie had nothing on under the dress. Sharon did not make any comments and did not seem to be anything but her usual self, but her review of Katie was a bit more than casual.

We made our way to the entrance and checked in with the hostess. We were quickly seated at our table and conversation turned to our options for the evening's meal. The lighting was such that Katie's dress gave vague shadows of what lay beneath, enough to catch the attention of our waiter whose eyes seemed to drift to Katie when given the chance. I was not the only one to catch the waiter's object of attention. Sharon also noted the effect that Katie's dress had on him. I also noticed a couple other guys in our vicinity glancing Katie's way and I am sure that Sharon was noticing this as well.

Other than this, our dinner proceeded about the same as any other time the four of us got together. We talked about what was going on at our jobs, how Larry and Sharon's girls were doing, and various other news from daily life. The meal was good, as always, and after our desserts we paid our bill and walked out into the evening air. We were in a relaxed, jovial mood. I didn't just want to end the night there and since it was still early not to mention the fact that the kids were with the grandparents I knew that we would end up at one of our houses. Still, I didn't really feel like just climbing into our cars yet so I suggested that we take a stroll through the gardens. As evening settled in the paths were lit by small lights, so it makes for a pleasant, intimate little walk through the paths. The evening was beautiful and I could see a few other people wandering around through the gardens, so I wasn't expecting enough privacy to be able to replay our previous exploits. And in the dim lighting, Katie's dress did not reveal much.

We wandered back along one of the paths, just enjoying the evening and looking around at the plantings again. Can you tell that we are gardeners? As we walked, Katie and Sharon gravitated together ahead of Larry and me as the four of us split into "girl talk" and "guy talk" conversations. As we strolled along, there were landscape lights along the path at regular intervals that kept things illuminated enough to see where you were going, but not bright like a sidewalk or parking lot in a public space. I wasn't really thinking about Katie's dress, mainly because with the dim light there was not much to see. But as we came to a tee intersection in the paths with a light directly ahead of us at the intersection, I began to notice the shadows of Katie's legs through her dress as she walked closer to the light. As she and Sharon drew closer to the light, I was not the only one to take notice of the view as I heard something halfway between an intake of breath and a low whistle from Larry. We both just sort of stopped where we were standing to take in the view as Katie got closer to the light.

At the intersection, the ladies paused and turned around to see which way we wanted to go. It caught them slightly off guard to find that we were a few steps further back than they were expecting and that we were both just staring at them. They both looked at us, turned to look at each other, and then turned to look at us once again.

Almost in unison they both asked, "What's up with you guys?"

Larry seemed just a little guilty about being caught and did not say anything so I made a comment about enjoying the view.

Again, almost in unison, the ladies turned to look behind them. It was as good as any comedy routine. They looked back to us and then looked at each other. In the process of all this, they were facing each other, so Katie was sideways to us and the view was not nearly as good as it had been a moment earlier.

I knew Katie was just playing along what with her standing over the landscape light in our backyard before to show me the results. But I was surprised that Sharon had not caught on to what was going on. She was playing the perfect straight person in this little comedy routine. Looking at Katie, she finally took a step back and looked down at Katie's dress as she realized what the view really was. She took another step back towards us and Katie turned a bit towards her, allowing the shadows of her legs to be seen once again. Sharon continued to back up until she was standing with us, telling Katie that she was most certainly the view. Katie leaned forward to look down at her legs, pretending to catch on to what was going on. She moved backwards, closer to the light, and let her legs drift apart a bit. She looked back up at us and asked if that was any better. You could clearly see the silhouette of her legs rising up to where they joined but the angle of the light to her was wrong and you could not see much detail at the juncture of her legs.

Sharon gave a short laugh and said that you could just about see everything.

"Oh, if you want to see everything then I should go like this," Katie said.

She took a look around us to see if anyone was close. The plantings in the garden were not high enough to make the paths into a maze, but were high enough to give some privacy from one area to another. Confirming that nobody could really see what we were up to, she lifted the hem of her dress just enough that she could take another step backwards over the light and then let her dress fall back down. The landscape light was a bit higher than ours, coming up between her knees. But again her dress was lit up like a Chinese paper lantern. She had to spread her legs a bit more to straddle the lamp, which only did a better job of showing her charms. The light mostly went out to the sides from the lamp, it did not shine directly up towards her nether region. But her dress caught the light enough that everything up to her waist was plainly lit. We could all see neatly trimmed and shaven vulva with her full labia.

I was not sure what exact effect this was having on Larry and Sharon. They were mute in their observation of my wife. But I knew the effect she was having on me! Both the sight of her naked beneath her dress as well as the fact that she was exposing herself to two of our closest friends not to mention doing it in a fairly public space was definitely causing me to swell and harden.

Katie broke the silence by asking if this showed her more clearly.

Larry was able to find enough voice to say, "Ummm, yeah, pretty much so."

Sharon added, "Ahh, yep, pretty clearly. Might as well have nothing on at all."

Again she had stumbled into Katie's setup.

Katie got a slightly lopsided grin and I was sure her eyes were twinkling as she just said, "Ok."

Picking at the sides of her dress along her thighs, she started to slowly draw it up her legs. We were all silent as we watched the hem slowly rise up to expose her calves, her knees, and then more and more of her thighs. As the dress cleared the lamp, its light glared at us, actually making it a bit harder for us to see Katie as clearly for a moment. Still, it was entrancing to watch the hem slowly climb her legs and I wondered how far she would take this. Our eyes adjusted to the light, though, and we watched as the material uncovered the tops of her thighs and the juncture of her legs began to show again below the bunched up material.

The material continued to rise, fully showing her labia and had just started to rise up the trimmed patch of her pubes when Katie suddenly went "Whup!" and dropped the hem as she strode back over to us.

As the spell broke, I turned enough to see another couple coming around behind us. I doubted that they had seen anything and as they passed the four of us it was pretty much confirmed that they had missed the show as they only gave pleasant smiles, no sign of wondering what we had been up to a moment before.

As the couple passed further away, Sharon said under her breath that Katie was bad, causing Katie to give a little laugh.

She replied that she hoped she had not been too bad and asked for Sharon's forgiveness.

Sharon told her that it was not a problem.

The spell had been broken, though, and we moved on through the garden as we talked and looked at the landscaping. I was hoping that Katie would take the opportunity to expose herself again, but the chance did not present itself. What she had done was in the spirit of fun. If she had made another attempt I realized that it would seem forced, like telling the same joke over again after it had gotten a good laugh the first time.

We walked and talked amongst ourselves for another half hour before Katie suggested that we get going. When Sharon agreed, Katie immediately asked if they would have time to come back to our place for a drink or two. We had wine with our dinner, but not to excess, and the dinner and time in the gardens had been over the course of a couple hours. Larry and Sharon accepted our offer and we all headed to our cars.

Once we were in our car, Katie was beaming and asked how she did.

I told her that she was wonderful, that I was only disappointed that she had to stop when she did. I gave her a kiss and asked her how far she would have gone if the other couple had not come along when they did.

Her eyes twinkled as she asked me how far I wanted her to go.

I replied that she should have a pretty good idea by now that I wouldn't be terribly upset if she never had to wear clothes again, but that I wanted to know how far she would have felt comfortable going at that moment.

She gave me a smile and said that she was not exactly sure. The practical side of her had said that she was in a public place, so that part of her was saying that it would be best to not remove the dress totally. Pull it up to her armpits at the very most, but be ready to drop it back into place if anyone came (as she had done). She paused for a moment and then continued, saying that the truth of the matter was that she was flying on the moment at the time, just doing what seemed right. The thought had crossed her mind to pull the dress over her head and continue to walk through the gardens completely naked. When she first saw the other couple, this side of her had given her first thought of continuing to lift her dress and include them in the show. The practical side had argued to not make a scene and she had chickened out.

I asked her what she had planned for when we got home.

She responded that she was doing her best to not think about it, not plan anything, just play things as they came and see what felt right at the moment.

I agreed with her and trusted her judgment. Katie is definitely the more intuitive one of the two of us when it comes to dealing with people. Besides that, I also understood where she was coming from. Just as if making another attempt to expose herself in the gardens would have come across as forcing the issue, things just had to be played by the moment tonight. It could not be scripted. If things felt right for her, I had no doubt that Katie would take advantage of the situation.

Normally, it seems that the trip home never takes as long as the trip going to someplace. Perhaps because anticipating the arrival makes it seem like it is taking longer to reach the destination. So even though we were headed home, the anticipation seemed to draw things out. Despite what Katie had said about not thinking about what would happen, I know that I was thinking about it and I'm sure that some thoughts were finding their way into her head as well. We talked a bit and listened to the radio on the drive, but I think that we both breathed an internal sigh of relief when we pulled into our driveway. Both of us are generally patient people, but that is only when we are able to do something. Sitting around, not able to do anything, drives both of us crazy to varying degrees.