Exposing Katie 016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she agreed to open the top of her dress up some more, saying that it would be more comfortable for her and would also allow them to "appreciate the view" as she put it. Everyone's eyes followed her hand as it went once again to the zipper and purposefully drew it downward.

The zipper had just reached about the mid-point of her breasts when her eyes flicked past us. Her hand continued downward, but she had released the zipper and acted as though she was just brushing something off the front of her dress. I took a quick glance and saw that another couple had entered the area. They did not look to be much older than us, but you could tell from their appearance that they would object to our little games. The way they were a little too clean cut and overweight just spoke volumes towards the idea that they let the right wing form their opinions for them.

The guys took a moment to realize what was going on, but quickly understood the situation. Steve and Aaron hurriedly said their goodbyes and moved along. Too many people standing around would just look suspicious and whatever trouble we could get in for our games, we did not want to get the guys in trouble with their bosses if customers started complaining. Aaron headed off while Steve wandered over to the other couple to see if they needed any help.

I did take note that Katie made no move to pull the zipper back up. She wasn't indecent as she stood, but I could see that it would gape away from her body if she bent over.

Andy collected his thoughts and suggested that we head off to look at other plants. Katie had mentioned wintergreen as an evergreen ground-cover below the trees, but said that she was open to suggestions. She liked the idea of the color of the leaves and berries in the winter as well as the idea of the wintergreen flavor.

Andy led us through buildings and open spaces, passing only a few people on the way. I'd be able to find our way back out of the place but as is often the case when following someone I was getting a little lost in all the twists and turns.

Andy finally brought us to a halt in an outside area nestled into the corner between two buildings. There was a little waterfall feature backed into the corner with a display of various plantings around it and then pots of plants situated on "bleacher" shelves to either side of that.

Andy pointed out the pots of wintergreen and also went over some other options, pointing out mediterranean heathers, and a dwarf holly or two that he thought might work well for us.

Katie and I were looking at the various shrubs while Andy was pointing things out. Katie turned and caught my attention without alerting him. Unobtrusively she had lowered the zipper well below her breasts. It was not the whole way to her navel, but about to the bottom of her rib cage. She was just standing upright when she first caught my attention. The dress was pulled apart a bit at the top and then the strip of exposed flesh vee-ed down to the zipper. You really could not see the curve of her breasts in the narrow gap. As I was watching her, she first turned slightly to the side and bent over to let the dress fall way from her body to give me a view inside her dress to her breast. Then she turned back towards me, still bent over, and arched her back slightly. It gave just enough of a view down the front that I could see a bit of her pubic hair and tell that she wasn't wearing panties. With her point proven, she straightened back up with a smile on her face and Andy none the wiser for the moment.

Andy finished his spiel and stepped back again to let us look at things and see if we had any questions. Katie moved forward and began examining the various plants. At first she was turned away from Andy and me as she bent over, so other than an excellent view of her ass there was not too much to see. But then as she asked a question she swiveled a bit sideways to look back at us and we were presented with an excellent view of her one breast as her dress hung away from her body. She paid us no mind as we stared and Andy was able to continue to answer her questions as he took in the view.

She continued to toy with us as she examined the plants and asked Andy questions. She made sure to bend over often and in such a way that her dress would hang open and we would get a view of one or the other of her breasts.

We were all having fun with our little game. The rules were unspoken, but it was fairly apparent that everyone understood them. Katie was showing off as much as she possibly could without admitting that she was aware that she was exposing herself or that we were watching while Andy and I were doing our best to pretend we weren't seeing anything out of the ordinary while taking it all in.

We were all doing pretty well with our roles until Katie upped the ante a little bit. She had been bending over while facing to one side or the other from us such that we could look into her dress from the side. She had also managed to ease her zipper down a bit more without calling attention to the fact that she was doing so and we could see her breast and down along her belly quite a ways. So it was a little ludicrous to really believe that she didn't know she was exposing anything or that we were seeing anything. But she had wandered around topless before and then exposed her breasts to Andy and literally let him know that it was ok for him to look at them, so it sort of made sense in our little game that there wasn't anything amiss with what was going on. But up until now it had only been her breasts. And although I am sure that Andy thought about seeing more, he was probably pretty pleased just that he was seeing this much.

So when Katie finally turned toward us, I knew what was coming and turned my attention to Andy to see what his reaction was going to be while keeping Katie in the corner of my eye to judge when to expect his reaction and to know what he was seeing.

Katie took her time, doing everything in her unhurried manner. When she finally bent over again to look at one of the plants I don't think that Andy expected to see much when he glanced at her because it was obvious that her breasts would not be exposed to a frontal view. When she continued to bend lower, I could see his eyes begin to drift down. Probably thinking he'd get a chance to see what color panties she was wearing. He gave a visible start when her little patch of pubic hair came into view. Looking down from the top, it was impossible to see much of anything of her actual pussy, but it let him know that except for her dress and shoes she was completely naked. With the course that her zipper had already taken from being fully zippered down to its present location near her navel, it didn't take too much imagination to see it dropping the rest of the way.

Still bent over, Katie asked Andy a question about the plant that she was looking at and then looked up at him. Again, he seemed unable to take his eyes off of her so they remained locked in their staring contest for several moments. Her looking up at him and him looking down at her, although his focus was not on her eyes but rather down past them, down through the valley between her breasts, down past her belly, to that tuft of hair that was visible between her legs.

Finally Katie cleared her throat and Andy was able to drag his focus back to her face.

"Am I distracting you again?" she asked sweetly. "Is there something else you would like to have a better look at?"

Andy mumbled and stuttered a few times before he managed to croak out that he did not realize that Katie did not have panties on.

"Dear boy," she said with just a trace of good-natured sarcasm. "The whole point of a dress is that it is less constricting. Now you already know that I don't really need any support upstairs anyway, but there definitely isn't anything to support downstairs. So it's just more comfortable not to wear them, I rarely do."

I wondered if that last bit would sink in for future reference - that she rarely had any underwear on.

She slowly straightened up and his eyes strayed back to catch a last look at her tuft of pubic hair before it disappeared.

Katie repeated her question. "Is there something that you would like a better look at?" she asked Andy.

Andy finally seemed to get himself together again and said that he would love to see whatever she felt comfortable showing. She smiled at him and said that having only about the last foot of zipper done up didn't really do much to cover her and it did seem a bit pointless to not just undo her dress completely. This time, when her hand reached her zipper, she drew it down more quickly than the past two times as though clearly stating that it was no big deal. Almost as though she was wondering why it was still fastened in the first place.

She paused for several moments with the dress just undone like that. The dress hung loosely from her shoulders, but her breasts were mostly covered. You could just see a hint of the swell of them on either side before the fabric covered them. But the strip of exposed bare skin ran from her neck, down between her breasts, across her belly, and clearly showed off her pubic hair and pussy. Katie keeps her pubic hair trimmed close and then shaves it to shape as well as keeping her labia shaved. The patch of hair above her pussy is not the thin "landing strip" that some people do, but is narrowed from its natural delta. Her prominent labia were plainly visible.

She stood like that, allowing us to take in the view. She was neither doing anything to cover up her nether region nor was she doing anything to purposefully show herself off.

After several moments, though, she simply said, "I suppose you want the full effect." With that she lifted her hands to the collar of the dress and drew it apart so that it settled more loosely on her shoulders and exposed the whole front side of her. The sides of the dress fell to either side of her breasts and then dropped down, exposing her whole body to our gaze.

Again, after several moments she made a comment about doubting that we would be happy until we had seen everything. She turned around and flipped the tail of her dress up to expose her cute little butt and slowly bent over with her legs a bit further than shoulder width apart to give us an excellent view of her asshole and pussy. With the way that her pussy lips peeled apart, I knew that she was getting wet and excited.

She held that pose for a few moments before bending over still further so that she could look back between her legs at us. With a sweet smile, she asked if we had gotten a good view of everything. Despite knowing that it would bring an end to our current view, we both thanked her and said that we enjoyed the view.

Katie straightened up and turned back around. Rather than do anything to draw her dress back together, she adjusted it slightly to make sure that her breasts were still exposed completely, making it clear that she intended to leave her dress open and herself exposed.

To his credit, Andy was not completely distracted by Katie's state of undress. Although it was plain to see his eyes travel down to take in her breasts and pussy as he talked to her, he kept up his end of the discussion with us and answered our questions. He even managed to tear his eyes away from Katie occasionally when I was talking.

Katie continued to walk around, looking at the various plants and asking questions. I absolutely loved seeing her out in all her glory like this! Katie was also doing her best to show herself off. She'd draw the sides of her dress back so that she could stand with her hands on her bare hips and stand with her feet somewhat apart with one foot turned to make sure that her pussy was exposed. I could tell that Katie was turned on by her hard nipples and the way that her aureolas were all crinkled up. Although it was not like her juices were running down her leg, I could see that her labia were glistening with wetness.

I heard a noise and saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see what was happening as Katie turned away and quickly fastened the bottom of her dress and raised the zipper to her waist where she could readily close it the rest of the way if it was warranted. I had to give her credit for not immediately covering up completely. I was proud of her for that.

Fortunately, our play was not at an end as I quickly saw that our newcomers were Steve and Aaron again. They had undoubtedly dealt with the customers and then scrambled to catch up with us again. I noticed that as they made their way over Katie was pulling her zipper back up to her breasts. At first I didn't understand since it was "safe" and wasn't any civilians, but then realized that they had not even seen her breasts yet since we had been interrupted before. She wanted to give them the full show.

They made their way over to us and made their hellos and a little bit of small talk about the customers and what plants we had been looking at. Conversation trailed off and there was a bit of an awkward silence after that as they had just been about to "appreciate the view" when we were previously interrupted and now they were not exactly sure if the offer still stood.

Before the silence lasted too long, Katie took care of the issue by stating that she was glad that they were back so that she could make herself more comfortable. Andy was smart enough not to make any indication of what he had already seen.

All eyes went back to her zipper as she reached up and slowly pulled it down below her breasts. She took the sides of her dress in either hand and began to draw it apart once again. Just as her nipples were about to be exposed, she paused. It was all quiet as all eyes were intent upon her hands and what she was about to reveal. With no further movement, though, eyes began to drift up to search out hers to see what was happening. When she had everyone's attention, she asked for a favor. With nods and affirmative answers, she continued.

"Well, I was just thinking that I've been a bit of a tease here," she began. "You guys have all been so sweet and accommodating to me and here I am making you work for every little glimpse. It's such a nice day that I would prefer not to be so restricted by my clothing. And you guys didn't seem too bothered by me being topless the last time. So would you mind if I just undid my dress?" She then hastened to add, "I'd be sure to cover back up if anyone else came."

Right! Like this was something that they'd object to! Andy was the only one of them that knew the true extent of what they were about to see, but I had little doubt that they had been wishing for a reprise of her topless act ever since she had done it the first time.

Andy was keeping quiet. I think that he wanted to see his friends' reaction to her lack of panties. To their credit, Steve and Aaron played it pretty cool. They told her that she was more than welcome to "get comfortable" and that they'd keep an eye out in case anyone else came.

Katie gave them one of her warmest smiles and thanked them for their consideration. She had let go of the zipper during the discussion, so she raised her hand back up and took hold of it. She pulled it down in one steady motion from below her breasts to the bottom of her dress. She had to bend over a bit at the bottom, to reach the hem of her dress and to get the zipper to unfasten at the end. As she straightened back up she pulled the edges of her dress apart a bit and flapped at them as though to air herself out a bit. I cannot vouch for how well it cooled her off, but it did do an excellent job of showing her off.

Steve just let out a low gasp as his eyes found Katie's pussy and Aaron said "Holy Shit!" in a soft, shocked whisper.

Katie giggled a bit at their reactions and Andy snickered a bit. I had to smile myself at their shock. It was hard to say whether it was just the fact that they expected her to have panties on or if the bareness of her trimmed and shaved pussy was what was too much for them.

Still giggling a bit at their reaction, Katie said, "I guess I should have warned you that I'm not real big on wearing any underwear..."

As they continued to stare speechlessly, their eyes going back and forth from her breasts to her pussy, Katie said, "Well, I guess I better let you guys have a good look at everything so that you will be able to concentrate again." She gave them a smile and a sweet laugh as she said this.

She proceeded to do much the same as she had done for Andy. She was fully exposed, breasts and pussy, and she kept her legs slightly apart and the one knee turned out slightly so that her labia were clearly on display for them. Again, I could see them glistening and knew how turned on she must be. She let us all take in the view and then turned around and flipped up the tail of her dress and bent over to show off her ass.

"I'm guessing that you probably won't be satisfied until you see everything," she said to us.

At first, she kept her legs only slightly apart, so we only got a show of her ass cheeks. Not that Katie's ass isn't something in its own right - small and firm and incredibly cute - but I suppose that I'm a bit prejudiced about it!

After a moment, she let her feet slide apart until we could once again see her asshole and pussy. She was certainly wet because her labia peeled apart easily as her legs spread, letting us see between her parted lips. She had bent over far enough that she was looking between her legs back at us with a smile on her face. I suppose that it could have been somewhat disconcerting for the guys to have her staring at them as they looked at her most private parts, but none of them seemed to be able to tear their eyes away.

Finally, she asked her question again, whether we had all gotten a good view of everything. There were murmurs of ascent and she slowly straightened back up and turned around to face us again.

"There you go, guys. You've seen it all. So there shouldn't be anything distracting about me anymore."

Yeah, right! Nothing distracting about a sweet, beautiful woman wandering around pretty much naked. Nope, nothing distracting about that!

But Katie made no move toward covering up at all, making it clear that she intended to do just as she had said and remain exposed. She went back to asking Andy questions about the various plants to further illustrate that she felt that it was back to business as usual.

Katie started asking me about some of her selections, so that we could begin to narrow things down. With Andy's advice, we started picking out what we wanted to buy and Aaron was dispatched to get us a wagon for our selections.

Although everyone was obviously aware of Katie's nudity, it was refreshing that everyone carried on with things and accepted it. Sure everyone had stared when she was showing off. Heck, I was staring too. But this was what I had been dreaming of for a long time. That Katie's nudity would be accepted and appreciated.

And Katie pulled it off beautifully. As I have said, she looks completely natural and at ease being naked. As she moved around, looking at plants and talking to Andy about her selections, it pretty much looked like it was completely natural for her to be wandering around with her dress fully unzipped.

Aaron came back with a wagon and we started loading up the plants that we had selected. The only downside was that as she bent over the sides of her dress would fall forward and hide the view for anyone off to her sides. As we were getting things loaded, she rubbed up against the guys a couple times. Since she still had her dress wrapped around her sides and back, it wasn't like they were rubbing up against bare skin. But the fact that they were rubbing up against a nearly naked woman was not lost on them.

We got everything loaded up and the guys took over the wagon for us. The plan was to head back the way we came a bit to drop off the wagon and then Andy was going to take us back to their receiving area to see if any more of the river birches had come in recently. Of course, Aaron and Steve came along to "help out" with things. Not that Katie's undress had anything to do with that...