Exposing Katie 016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised but pleased that Katie did not choose to fasten her dress back up. It was a risk, but we had not seen anyone other than the one couple that had interrupted us previously and we were further back from the main areas now. We reached the point where we were going to turn back to the receiving area without incident and left our wagon there. No sense dragging it all over the establishment, it was already too full to put the birches on if we found some that we liked. So better to leave it here and pick it up on our way back through to the checkout.

As we walked along, Katie was making small talk with the guys. They said that they really enjoyed working at the garden center and that the three of them were headed to college for horticulture majors in the Fall. Katie asked about that and they said it was at a college about two hours north of us. Neither Katie nor I had gone to college there, but we both had friends who had so we were familiar with the campus.

This whole time Katie was walking along with the front of her dress open. Since we were all walking along together, it wasn't quite the same as when we were all facing her and she was on display in front of us. But any time anyone glanced over at her they were going to get a glimpse of something, so just knowing that she was so casually exposed was exciting to me. I did notice that as we came to a new area Katie was cautious and ready to cover up if there was anyone there, but she did not let her tension show too much. I could recognize that she was alert, but I doubt that the guys noticed.

We came to the receiving area and Andy cautioned that it was possible there was someone back here but that he wasn't sure who it might be. So Katie took a moment to fasten her dress again. She only pulled the zipper up to the top of her stomach, though. Well below the bottom of her breasts. Nothing was exposed except for bare skin, but it definitely caught your attention.

The receiving building was a fairly large structure that was divided into two parts along the peak of the roof. The one side was an enclosed warehouse type space and had about two thirds of the space filled with pallet racking to store various items that needed to be kept dry. Dim light filtered in from skylights in the roof and high windows along the outside wall and it had that earthy acrid smell of soil and fertilizer. The other third was a staging area with a parked forklift and some pallets and other items that had not been dealt with yet. This was the area that we entered through a man door, but there were also several overhead doors spaced around the walls. We crossed the space and exited through one of the overhead doors into the space under cover of the rest of the roof. This space was open on the other three sides and was pretty much a loading dock. There was another forklift parked off to the side and a tractor with a tiered trailer that was loaded with smaller plants. Off to the other side was one whole section of larger trees.

There was one guy working on loading containers onto the trailer behind the tractor. I recognized him as another one of the guys that we had seen the last time. When he saw our group he stopped and came over, asking what was up. Obviously, he recognized us and eyed the open front to Katie's dress. Andy introduced us and introduced him as Mark to us. He continued on to tell Mark that we were looking for river birches and wondered if any new ones had come in since the ones that were out in the retail space had been somewhat picked over.

Noticing Mark's glances at the open front to Katie's dress, Andy first turned to Katie and said, "Should I ask him?"

Katie just gave a nod and said, "Ok."

Andy turned back to Mark and did his best to explain the situation while making it seem perfectly normal. That Katie had been hot and that the discussion ended up revealing (so to speak) that Katie would be more comfortable opening up her dress if nobody minded. Mark had seen her topless the time before, so it wasn't exactly like this was a surprise to him. But like Aaron and Steve, he probably did not realize the full extent of what he was about to see and probably figured that she had panties on.

Doing his best not to look too eager, Mark said that it wasn't a problem for him if nobody else minded. He continued on to say that he hadn't seen anyone else back here for quite some time so it was unlikely that we'd upset anyone.

Katie gave him a smile and made a comment about how great the customer service was around here. Her hand went to her zipper and a hush fell as everyone's eyes followed it. She purposefully drew the zipper down and unfastened it. When he realized that he could see her pussy, Mark let out a quiet "Jesus!" under his breath. The rest of us had to laugh a bit at that, all understanding his reaction perfectly.

Katie paused for a moment with the dress unzipped and just the strip of flesh showing from top to bottom. She raised her hands to the sides of the dress by her neck to open the dress up to expose her breasts, but stopped for a moment as though thinking something over. Only a slight moment later she said, "What the heck, I really don't have anything else to hide." With that she flipped the dress off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms. She let her one hand slip out of it while she caught the dress with the other hand. With a slight toss to her other hand, she caught it in the middle so that it was easier to hold.

She stood before us completely naked except for her little white sneakers.

Everyone just stood there in silence, staring at her.

Everyone there had seen her running around topless on our last visit. Everyone there had seen her pussy. Granted, Mark had not seen her ass or the full frontal effect up until this moment, but everyone was just standing there practically in shock. I've seen Katie naked for years and I was having a hard time finding my voice!

Katie gave us a few moments, but as the silence continued and we all just stood there practically with our mouths hanging open she had to comment.

Shaking her head and speaking to no one in particular, she said, "Gee, here I thought I was doing these guys a favor. I thought I was distracting them because they were worried about missing something if they looked away. Logical solution is to show them everything, right? They've seen it all now: top, bottom, front, back. Nothing left to see, nothing left to hide. So it makes sense to just leave it all uncovered, doesn't it? Except they are all now catatonic like I grew a second head or something." Lowering her head and speaking in more of a muttered undertone she continued, "Thought I had it figured out. Thought it made sense. But nooooo...."

I knew that she was not really upset, but she was playing it up. As she was talking, she'd gesture with her hands and throw her arms about which caused her breasts to wiggle nicely. Or she'd put her hands on her hips which thrust out her breasts and pelvis, drawing attention to both. It was all completely natural, which just made it all the more sexy. None of her actions were any different or restrained in any way from what they'd have been if she had clothes on.

Looking back up at us she shook her finger at us, causing more breast and ass jiggling, and continued. "You men. I have no idea what to do with you guys. I know you like to look and I don't mind if you do. On a nice day like today it's pretty nice to take in some fresh air and some sun. But can you at least show a lady some respect or am I going to have to put my clothes back on?" She shook her dress at us for emphasis.

That was enough to break the guys out of their stupor and they began to apologize and assure her that she should feel free to do what she wanted to be comfortable. Of course, the relationship between her comfort and their being able to hang out with a naked lady had absolutely no connection, I am sure!

To their credit, they were generally showing her a reasonable amount of respect. I think that some of it was the age difference, but I also think that a lot of it had to do with her keeping them off balance. What with the nudity in general and then having her standing there lecturing them while fully naked it was a bit of a cautious respect - like they weren't exactly sure what she might do next. A little cautious respect never hurt, though.

The guys seemed to pull themselves together a bit and Katie made no moves to put her dress back on. Andy was the one that collected himself first and after conferring with Mark for a moment the two of them headed off with Katie to take a look at the river birches that had just come in. The rest of us fell in and followed along behind them. As we passed a pallet stacked high with bags of potting soil, Katie nonchalantly tossed her dress onto it and continued on with her white tennis shoes being the only covering on any part of her body. That action spoke volumes. She was committed to her nudity whether anything happened with the guys or if anyone else showed up.

I found a lot of thoughts floating through my head as I walked along.

I was proud of Katie for the changes she had made and how far she had come. A couple years ago and we were destroying our relationship between Katie's insecurities and lack of confidence in herself and my dwindling patience with the situation and not knowing what to do to change things. That alone was worth all that we had done because I was seeing that Katie was more confident and more at ease with herself in all aspects of her life these past months. It was like watching a beautiful flower bloom.

There was also the realization of my dreams of seeing Katie accepted naked in public. Those feelings are probably a bit difficult for me to explain. It was definitely arousing for me to have her walking around naked like this, no doubt about that. I had to keep readjusting myself and noticed the other guys doing the same. But it wasn't an immediate thing, like I wanted to bend her over and have my way with her right then and there. It was more of a cumulative effect that would leave me with no doubt that I was married to the sexiest woman alive when I got her home and the visions from this afternoon played through my mind as we made love to each other.

Above all, I was just amazed at how at ease Katie was with the situation. She was acting no differently than if she still had her dress on. Some women can be perfectly at ease in a bathing suit at the pool or beach, but if they were caught out of context - say they had come home from the pool and had to answer the door for the delivery-man in the same bathing suit - they are self-conscious about it. Or women that dress sexily and have that attitude about how they know that they look good and it is all about putting on that show. Katie had none of that. She was not at all self-conscious about being naked but she also did not have any attitude about showing off or that she was on an ego trip drinking in the attention either. She was just being herself and it all came across as perfectly natural and wholesome that she should be naked. The more you were around Katie while she was naked, the more it seemed like a total shame to cover up her body. The thought had crossed my mind more than once to move to some tropical island paradise where she would never have to wear clothes again!

We came to a cluster of about a dozen river birches in large containers. These were definitely in better shape than the few remaining ones out in the nursery that had been left after the nicer ones had already been picked over. As Katie inspected the trees, everyone got a pretty good look at her from just about every conceivable angle as she moved around the trees and bent to look at them. From the deeper coloring to her nether lips and their glossy sheen, she was just as aroused as the bulges in the rest of our pants attested to for us.

Those bulges left no doubt that everyone was fully aware of Katie's nudity. Yet they were minding their manners and actually paying some attention to helping us out.

Katie and I decided on two of the containers but I could tell that Katie was definitely enjoying herself and wasn't ready to call an end to the display. So as Mark and Andy pulled the containers out from the group for us, I asked if there were any other plants that had come in that we should take a look at while we were here. It seemed like a plausible question and I am not sure if they realized that I was mainly just buying time. Andy asked what sort of things we might be looking for and helped to direct us around the place to look at various plants.

Nothing in particular turned up, though. Truthfully, we had already selected more than enough stuff to keep us busy planting for quite some time. That and the fact that I was getting a bit surprised that nobody had noticed that about half the staff had disappeared someplace. So we finally had to put an end to things. But our wandering around to look at things gave us another fifteen to twenty minutes of Katie frolicking in her nudity.

I thanked Andy and the guys for all their help and said that we really had to get going. Katie also thanked everyone for all their help and then commented that she figured that she had to get dressed before we headed back to the "public" areas. You could see the disappointment in the guys' faces at the reality that the show was finally coming to an end. However, we were nowhere near the pallet where she had dropped off her dress, so they at least had a little longer to enjoy the sights.

The mood was a bit downcast as we walked back across the building. When we did reach the pallet, Katie did not immediately reach for her dress. Instead, she turned to Andy and thanked him once again for all his help. Then Katie took a step back so that she could take the group in as a whole and thanked them all for indulging her and for the respect that they had showed her.

"I know that this was all pretty out of the ordinary. I just like getting naked. I can tell that it is not like you guys aren't enjoying this too, but I do appreciate that you indulged me. And don't doubt how far being polite and respectful will get you. You wouldn't have seen any of this if I didn't think you were nice guys. So I just wanted to thank you all for making my afternoon quite enjoyable!" she told them.

She then stepped forward and gave each one a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. Starting with Mark, she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body against his for several moments. She caught him a bit off guard and he only managed to clumsily put his arms around her for a moment or two before she pulled away a bit to kiss his cheek. Aaron was next and he was only a little better prepared. As she approached him he put his arms around her and actually hugged her in return, rubbing his hands up and down her back a little as he did so. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek as well and then moved away. Steve did about the same as Aaron, getting a good hug in and rubbing her back with his hands as he did so.

Last was Andy and I'm sure that Katie had planning it that way. He had spent the most time with us, so she obviously wanted to give him time to prepare and not be caught off guard like Mark had been.

Katie slipped into his arms and he hugged her to him. He started with his hands just below her shoulder blades, but as she snuggled into him his hands dropped to the small of her back and his hug pressed her pelvis against him. He definitely took longer with his hug than the others and instead of just clumsily rubbing her back as the others had done, it was more of a caress. He put more feeling into it than the other guys had. It sort of stood to reason, considering that he had been the one most closely involved in helping us as well as spending the most time around Katie while she was in various states of undress.

He slowly released her and she stretched up on her tip-toes to kiss his cheek. She placed a hand on his shoulder to steady herself and his hands went to her sides to help support her. I noticed that his hands fell at the lower sides of her breasts and I didn't feel that it was particularly an accident. She finished her peck on his cheek and backed away from him and he let his fingers trail across the sides of her breasts as she moved away.

Katie went to the pallet and picked up her dress, taking her time to slip her arms into it and then zip it up so that she was decent again. We both made some small talk, thanking the guys for their help and they made comments to us in return about how cool we were. Mark had to continue with his work, so Andy, Steve, and Aaron accompanied us with the two river birches on a cart back to the second cart with our other purchases. Aaron and Steve bid us good day at that point and Andy helped us with the cart with the birches while Katie and I followed along with the other cart.

The checkout process at the cashier passed uneventfully. Andy stuck around to help us get the carts out to the truck and get everything loaded up. Katie gave Andy another hug and he told us to be sure to come back soon. Something was telling me that our landscaping budget was going to be running a bit high this season!

Our discussion on the way home was lively. Katie was full of questions: what I thought about what happened, how she looked, what I felt the guys had thought about what had happened. She was practically bubbling over with excitement!

I did my best to answer her questions and not do anything to curb her enthusiasm. Heck, I was excited about the afternoon as well!

So I told her how beautiful she had looked and my thoughts about moving to a tropical island where she would never have to wear any clothes ever again. She laughed at that thought. I told her how incredible it was to see her out in public like that and that she had definitely made my day by bringing to life one of my all-time favorite fantasies. Obviously, she had heard many times about how much I wanted to see her naked in public - that was the whole point of our exploits. But she had not really realized that what she had done was "public" enough for me.

I went on to tell her that I was sure the guys would be thinking of her for weeks to come. Or should that be cuming for weeks thinking of her? She laughed at that too.

We got home and I pulled the truck through our gate and into the backyard to unload. Our plan was to get a few things planted, but heel the rest of the stuff in at our garden so that we could work on it as we had time.

It may seem strange to some that we did not immediately head for the bedroom and ravage each other. But that was not the mood that we were in and I really had no problem with that. All along this had been about getting Katie to accept nudity as being fun and playful and not necessarily that it had to be sexual all the time.

Katie was not exactly dressed for yard-work with her dress and sneakers, so she disappeared into the house for a few moments while I started unloading some of the smaller stuff from the truck. I received a pleasant surprise when Katie rejoined me for it was fairly obvious that she was not finished being playful. She had changed into her usual work-boots and jeans, but came out with a cropped t-shirt that I had a feeling had just been cut. I could tell that I was in for a treat because with her just standing there as she pulled on her work gloves I could just barely see the curve of the bottoms of her breasts.

As she began to help out with the unloading, I was not disappointed. As she would reach to pick up a pot, the shirt would rise up to uncover her nipples. When she would bend over to put the pot down on the ground the shirt would gape open so that if I was standing to the side of her or behind her I could plainly see up it. True to her fashion, Katie worked along like she had absolutely no idea of what was going on.