Exposing Katie 017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon had been settled back against me, but I could sense her alertness without seeing her face. I suppose that curiosity on several fronts had gotten the better of her. Curiosity to see what her husband was going to do to Katie. Curiosity to see how Katie was going to react. And I suppose a certain curiosity just to see Katie.

When Katie got naked at our place after dinner the last time we had gotten together, she had not bothered to always keep her legs together or to cover her crotch. But she had been reasonably discreet and had not sat with her legs gaping apart for any length of time.

Now she was in just that position. Spread wide and on display. I know that wasn't her main intention at the moment. Her intentions likely did not go far beyond giving Larry access to play. Technically, it had been Larry that had moved them back against the armchair so that she would be on display. The story of her life - people just always putting her on display!

It took a few moments before Larry brought his hands to Katie's exposed pussy. Even though it had been pretty obvious that he had been fingering her shortly before, I suppose that having your performance watched by your own wife and the husband of the woman you're playing with may give you a slight pause! Even if that husband currently had his hands full of your own wife's breasts!

His hands had been at her sides, near her waist, from starting to push her sweatpants down. He brought his hands to the tops of her thighs and stroked up and down them slowly several times as he worked his way to the insides of her thighs.

I briefly considered whether I should follow along, keep pace with what Larry was doing to my wife and do the same to Sharon. I decided that it was better for us each to take our turn, put on a show for the others and have our moment in the spotlight. I continued to massage Sharon's breasts and play with her nipples, though. I could tell that watching Larry and Katie was getting her aroused and continuing to play with her was only helping that along.

Larry had finally brought his hands to Katie's pussy. He was mostly stroking her upper inner thighs, but the motion of his hands was including her labia majora. As he continued to rub and stroke her, the circles of his hands were slowly diminishing and concentrating more and more on the area of her vulva. As of yet, he still had not touched her labia minora or clit directly. But his hands continued to circle inwards and he was pushing her labia together in his motions, which was indirectly rubbing Katie's clit I'm sure.

Finally he gave up the pretense of massaging her legs and was rubbing up and down her outer labia. Pushing inwards as he reached the top of his strokes, he was obviously applying pressure to her clit indirectly.

Katie settled back in against Larry, looking pretty content. Her sweatshirt was still up above her breasts and her sweatpants were down around her ankles. Her legs were spread to give Larry access between them, but her labia minora had not quite opened up yet. The edges were peeling apart, but you could not actually see into her pussy yet.

Katie looked pretty content being exposed and gently fondled and massaged, but I was hoping that Larry intended to take things further. He had not seemed to have any problems feeling her pussy up while his hand was down her pants so I doubted any reluctance on his part and I certainly knew that Katie wasn't exactly bashful about having an audience for her orgasms!

I wasn't sure if it was the idea of Sharon and me physically watching him with his fingers up Katie's pussy that was giving him pause. Sort of like the difference between an R-rated movie where you knew what they were doing vs. an X-rated movie where you could see what they were doing.

But if I had any problems with what was happening I'd have stopped him long before this and I'm sure that Sharon would have also spoken up if she objected. Frankly, I could sense a tension in Sharon but I was pretty sure that it was more about seeing what was going to happen next than about seeing what was happening.

Fortunately, our mental deliberations were brought to a close when Larry moved his index finger to stroke along the ridge of Katie's inner lips. We could easily see the shiver that went through Katie's body at his touch and I swear that I could see her areola crinkle up from across the room as well.

He left his other hand resting on her upper thigh with its fingers lightly brushing against her outer labia on that side but the main concentration was now to run his finger gently back and forth along her inner labia. It only took a few strokes before it was beginning to open up for him. A little more pressure and Katie shifting a bit and they opened up like the petals of a flower and allowed us to see the pearl of her clit and its hood as well as the opening of her vagina.

With her labia opened to expose everything, that apparently broke any reluctance that Larry had to continue further. He ran a finger down across her clit and circled it around the inside surfaces of her inner labia. He stuck it into the opening of her vagina up to the first knuckle and then slowly drew it out. The wetness was plainly visible and he used it to lubricate her clit and began to rub at it. Katie melted against him and let out a soft breathy sigh.

Larry dipped his finger back into her vagina, this time working it in to the second knuckle and slowly drew it in and out a few times before moving back to her clit. His finger glistened with her juices and her moan was louder as he began to rub her clit again.

The lubrication lasted longer this time and I could begin to see Katie's hips twitching against his finger. His rubbing continued and I could see her breathing become heavier and her nipples were hard little nubs.

Larry's finger moved to her vagina and then hesitated for a moment. His finger moved to her inner labia and gently traced along first one side and then the other. Taking one side between thumb and forefinger, he first rolled it back and forth a bit and then pulled on it a bit. Bringing both hands to her pussy, he grasped her inner labia on each side between thumb and forefinger. Again he rolled the flesh of them between his fingers as though to judge their thickness and texture. Then he pulled at them, first pulling them out away from her body as though to judge their length and then apart to expose her vagina and causing her clit to stand out.

Although up to this point I had never seen Sharon naked below the waist, I knew that Katie most likely had. So I felt that it was pretty safe to infer that from Katie's "lips and nips" comments about herself, the likelihood that Katie had seen Sharon, and the lack of any "lips and nips" comments about Sharon pretty much meant that Sharon did not share Katie's particular endowment.

I had seen Sharon's nipples and could confirm that they were not nearly as prominent as Katie's, which led me to a brief speculation as to whether the two were tied together. Hard to say and quite unlikely that I'd ever get to examine enough to make an educated opinion...

In any case, I assumed that Larry's actions stemmed from a certain fascination with something new to him. He spent a little more time "examining" her before resuming his rubbing of her. When he did resume, he kept her labia spread apart with one hand while he dipped his finger into her vagina up to the second knuckle again for some more lubricant. Keeping her labia spread, he began to work on her clit with earnest.

Katie's arousal had ebbed a bit during his examination, but it made a speedy recovery as his finger worked its magic across her clit. Once again I could see her nipples harden and her areola tighten up and crinkle as her breathing increased. As Larry continued I could see the flush spread across her upper chest that told me that her climax was drawing closer.

He paused for a moment to relube and slowly sank his finger into her vagina. He slowly drew it out again and just as it came free he plunged it back into her, eliciting a groan from Katie.

From her response, Larry shifted his tactics a bit. Moving the hand that he had been using to spread her labia open, he took a moment to lube up two fingers at her vagina and then used them to rub her clit while he finger fucked her with his other hand. He started off slowly, pumping his finger in and out of her while he rubbed his fingers back and forth across her clit at about the same pace.

Katie was quickly responding to Larry's actions. Her hips were starting to twitch and her breathing was becoming heavier and deeper. When the twitch to her hips turned into a rocking motion I knew that she was close. Larry picked up on her state as well and stepped up his pace. As he quickened his pace he focused his attention on rubbing her clit and stopped finger fucking her. He did leave his finger buried in her vagina, almost as though he was using it to hold onto her.

Katie was beginning to buck her hips against Larry's hand, so having a hold of her wasn't without its merits. She was also starting to gently moan and gasp as his pace continued to quicken on her clit. Knowing her, I knew that she was holding back so as not to disturb the girls asleep upstairs. Yet the softness of her cries and gasps made watching her that much more arousing.

Finally Katie came. Her whole body went rigid and she lifted her butt off the floor to press her pubic mound against Larry's hand. Her mouth formed a silent "o" and her eyes practically rolled back in her head as her face turned slightly red from the strain against the force of the orgasm. Sharon and I could see the tremors course through the muscles in her legs and could see the sheen of sweat across the exposed portions of her body the whole way from her face and upper chest, down across her breasts and stomach, and on down her legs. Her hips bucked several times against Larry's hand as the waves of her orgasm hit her. He had moved the hand that he had been using on her clit to her hip to help steady her, but left his other hand cupping her vulva with his finger still buried in her vagina.

Eventually the tremors passed and she settled back into Larry's lap. He withdrew his finger and rubbed both his hands along her sides as she snuggled into his embrace.

The four of us all sat there in silence, all of us just sort of looking at each other.

Katie still had her sweatshirt up around her armpits and her sweatpants down around her ankles. The sheen of sweat was disappearing, but she had a glow to her skin and her pussy glistened with her juices. Her labia were still spread and were flushed and puffy from the recent activity. Katie's expression was somewhat sleepy and content as she gazed over at us.

Larry was continuing to stroke his hands along Katie's sides, embracing her with his arms as his hands moved up and down. His expression seemed somewhat curious as he gazed over our way, likely wondering what our next move was going to be or what was going to happen next.

I could not see Sharon's expression, but she seemed relatively relaxed in my arms. Her sweatshirt was still pulled up to her armpits to expose her breasts. During Katie's climax, I had stopped actively fondling her breasts and just cupped the underside of them in my hands. After Katie was finished I had absentmindedly begun to fondle them again, caressing them and rubbing her nipples.

Sharon didn't seem to have any problems with my actions or the situation, but I did realize that she was in a bit of an awkward situation at this point. This wasn't the first time that Katie had climaxed in front of other people and everyone in the room had seen her naked before, so it wasn't exactly uncharted territory for her.

With Sharon it was a different story. Although it was likely that Katie had seen her bare pussy as well as Larry, I rather doubted that anyone other than she and Larry had witnessed her orgasm firsthand much less brought her to orgasm since they had been married over ten years before and dated years before that. I was a bit hesitant to merely assume that she was going to follow Katie's lead and give a similar show.

But Larry was looking at us expectantly and I was sure that Sharon could see his expression and was making no protest. So I slowly dropped my hands from her breasts and rubbed them down across her belly. I rubbed back up to her breasts and then back down again two or three times before pushing against the waistband of her sweatpants on the downward stroke to move it down an inch or so.

Still no reaction. If anything, she settled a bit more deeply into my embrace.

So I rubbed my hands only halfway up her belly before running them back down to again push at her waistband. This time I allowed my fingertips to slide under the waistband and then bent my fingers so that I could better push against it. I succeeded in pushing it down to the point that I exposed the top edge of her pubic hair before stopping and reversing direction. The waistband sprung back up slightly to cover her pubic hair but still Sharon made no move to stop me.

At this point, I pretty much had to assume that she knew where things were headed based on my actions and Katie's display and that if she objected to things going any further she would have said something by now. So as I ran my hands back down across her belly I moved them out to the sides and when I reached her waistband I slipped my thumbs under it. As I did so, she lifted her hips so that I could slide her sweatpants down. That pretty much removed any further questions about her intentions!

I slid her sweatpants as far down her legs as I could reach and then she helped to push them down to her ankles as Katie had done.

Now, finding myself in Larry's earlier position I understood his actions a bit better. It wasn't hesitancy to proceed further as much as just a chance to take things in.

I'm not sure what the factors were with the situation. When we were younger it seemed more urgent to get right to the task at hand although I cannot exactly say that it was just our age that made us want to savor the moment. Having been married for many years and suddenly having both the chance as well as our spouse's blessing to intimately check out another woman probably had something to do with it. As did knowing each other for all these years and getting the chance to see what clothes had always heretofore hidden.

Definitely a moment to savor and take your time!

I found myself doing as Larry had done, stroking along Sharon's legs as I reviewed what lay before me. Nudity does lend a different appearance to the body. I had seen Sharon in shorts and brief tops and swimming suits before, so I had seen her legs and arms and belly bared before. But to have her bared from breasts to ankles somehow made even those "common" pieces seem that much more naked.

If I had to sum up the overall general impression of Sharon's body compared to Katie's in only a few words I'd have to say that my impression was of her being paler and fuller.

Understand that neither woman tans darkly, but the coloring of Katie's lips, nipples, and her "other" lips contrasted darkly against her skintone and were much more defined than Sharon's which were only slightly darker than her skintone. Sharon's overall skintone seemed lighter as well, what I've heard described as "translucent" skin - you could see the light trace of a bluish cast of veins beneath her skin in places. Sharon's pubic hair was light colored, straighter more than curly, and sparse rather than bushy. In contrast to Katie her labia majora were fleshy, giving a prominent bulge to her pubic mound, while her labia minora were all safely tucked inside so that all that was visible through the hair was a crease that promised treasures within.

As I stroked my hands along her sides and down along her legs, I started to move my hands across the tops of her thighs and worked my way inward with each pass. Doing so, I encouraged her to bend her knees and spread her legs a little further with each pass until she finally took the hint and moved her feet apart and spread her legs to give me access and give Larry and Katie a view. As I was basically looking over her shoulder, I realized that I was not going to get much of a chance to visually inspect her pussy from this angle. I briefly considered the possibility of eating her out, but this evening was about showing off and it would ruin Katie and Larry's view if my head was between Sharon's legs.

Besides, I had a pretty good feeling that based on how things had been going lately and how things were going tonight that this would not be the last time I would have to become familiar with Sharon's private parts.

Moving closer to the prize I rubbed my hands across her labia majora, feeling the downy softness of her pubic hair. It was a unique sensation to be feeling another pussy after only having Katie's to play with all these years. Or perhaps it was knowing Sharon for all these years as a close friend and both the wife of my best friend and the best friend of my wife that made the experience so unique. I'm sure that the fact that my wife and best friend were watching my every move further contributed to the situation.

I continued to stroke her vulva for awhile. Not only was her pubic hair softer than Katie's but with her labia majora being fleshier and her labia minor tucked completely inside of them, it gave an entirely different "landscape" to explore.

Whereas I'd normally run my fingers along the exposed crest of Katie's labia minora, I found myself cupping my palm over Sharon's entire pubis and gently rubbing in a circular motion. Judging by the way that Sharon snuggled against me and her soft sighs as I did this, I figured that I must be doing something right.

As I continued to rub her, I switched from a circular motion to rubbing along her seam so that I could start to work my fingers into her pussy.

It didn't take much effort. A little pressure and my fingers slid between the folds of her pussy on the downward stroke and I could feel the opening to her vagina. Reversing direction and dragging my fingers back upwards I came to her clit, my touch against it sending a shudder through Sharon.

I took a moment to nudge at Sharon's legs a bit to get her to spread them apart further. She readily obliged me and I realized that I was not going to miss out on seeing much due to my position behind her. Compared to Katie, there just wasn't anything there. Katie has commented about how blatantly sexual she feels that her pussy looks with her labia sticking out and all. She has come to understand how beautiful I think it is, but she spent many years wishing that it were more "discreet." But as "discreet" as Sharon's pussy may have been when everything was nicely concealed, once she was spread it was like she was open for business. It was basically clit and vagina and no window trimmings.

Please understand that I'm not attempting to make a judgment. I'm only trying to describe my observations. Katie and Sharon are both beautiful women that I love dearly and would not change in any way. Comparisons between them are meant to celebrate their diversity, not as though to imply any deficiencies towards either of them. The diversity in women's bodies is the spice of life!

As I said, Sharon's labia majora were fleshier than Katie's, giving her a prominent mound. Her labia minora were a thin ruffle that surrounded her clit and vagina. Her clit was like a large pink pearl with its hood extending to the top of her labia like the body of a caterpillar. I grasped the body of it between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed a bit, causing her clit to protrude and I rubbed it with my other finger. Sharon gave a soft moan and I shook the body of it gently as I continued to rub her pearl. This caused Sharon to give slightly louder moan and a shiver ran through her body.