Exposing Kristy Ch. 03

Story Info
Young wife accidentally exposed at a dinner party.
6k words
4.53
217.3k
139
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Friday, Alex's boss invited us over for dinner. John is pushing sixty and he is the CEO of the investment firm that Alex works for. John's wife, Jenna, is in her forties, but she is in great shape and she is very attractive for her age. Their super cute daughter, Holly, was home from college and she joined us for dinner. Holly is actually John's stepdaughter because she is Jenna's daughter from a previous marriage.

Holly is studying to become a fashion designer and she was wearing one of her own designs. It was a blue mini dress with a low scoop neckline. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her little titties every time she leaned forward. The dress was so short that her matching blue panties were frequently on display.

I thought the outfit was a little risqué for the occasion, but John never had much control over Holly and Jenna encouraged Holly's sexuality. I also don't think Jenna ever liked me. She used to be the hot young wife, but now the years are starting to catch up with her and she doesn't like the attention that her husband gives me. I guess that's why she has a "show it while you can" attitude with Holly.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and their maid, a fortyish Latina woman, answered the door. It was Mike, an investment agent like my husband, who also joined us for dinner. He is in his early thirties and he is very handsome. Mike is single and did not bring a date.

The dynamics at dinner were a little weird. John and Alex talked business, but Alex kept a watchful eye on Holly's low scoop neckline. Jenna was flirting with Mike like a little schoolgirl and Mike was trying to make a play for Holly. However, Holly seemed to be making a play for me!

Holly was sitting next to me at dinner and she is the type of person that talks with her hands. She kept putting her hand on my bare thigh and each time Holly touched me, she would move her hand up higher and higher until her hand was actually under my short skirt. I'd never had a lesbian experience before, but for some reason the gentle touch of her soft hand made me wet between my legs. One time she actually touched my panties and when she felt the wetness, Holly looked up at me and smiled. I was so embarrassed because this was all going on during dinner in front of her stepfather and mother, my husband and Mike.

Later we adjourned to a large room with a big screen TV. John put on a football game and that got the attention of the men. After a few drinks, Holly wanted to show me some of her designs. Holly offered to make a one-of-a-kind dress just for me. I was flattered so we went to another room.

Holly led me into an office that was just off to the side of the main room where Alex, Mike and John were sitting. It had two large sliding doors that Holly closed behind us.

I asked, "So, what kind of design did you have in mind?"

Holly replied, "I can create a drawing for you, but first I need to take your measurements so I know what I'm working with."

Without warning, Holly unzipped the back of my skirt and it fell to the floor. I stepped out of the skirt and Holly picked it up, folded it nicely and placed it on top of a chair that was all the way across the room. As I stood there in just my white panties, white bra and white see-through blouse, the doors suddenly opened and Jenna walked in carrying more drinks. Her hands were full so she didn't close the doors behind her.

Holly asked, "Mom, don't you think you should shut the doors?"

Jenna replied, "Oh those guys are watching the game. They're not paying any attention to us."

I guess I didn't have a say in the matter because nobody asked me. The men were not far away and I was standing there in my panties. I didn't say anything because I always felt intimidated by Alex's boss and his wife. They were the wealthy high society type and they controlled Alex's future.

I'd had a feeling for years that Jenna was waiting for a chance to humiliate me in public. I told Alex about it, but he dismissed it by telling me that I was being paranoid. I suddenly had that feeling again, but I didn't want to cause a scene. Therefore, I went ahead and let Holly take my measurements, even though all three men kept glancing over and checking me out.

Holly unbuttoned my blouse, slipped it off of me, and then she folding it and placed it on top of my skirt. I was now in my underwear and it did not go unnoticed by the men. Next Holly walked behind me and I thought she was going to put a tape measure around me. Instead, she reached up and unhooked my bra.

I put a hand over each breast and shrieked, "Holly, what are you doing?"

Holly's mom spoke up and said, "She needs to get an accurate measurement. You'll need to be naked for that."

I nervously asked, "Naked? But...but what about the men?"

Jenna said, "Oh don't worry about them. They're watching football."

Against my better judgment, I went ahead and released the grip on my breasts. Holly slipped the bra down my arms and walked off with it. Then Holly returned and hooked her fingers inside my panties.

I timidly asked, "Do I have to take off my panties, too?"

Holly looked at her mom and Jenna said, "Yes, you must also remove your panties."

Instead of reaching for my sides, Holly put her fingers in the front and back of my panties. When she slowly pushed my panties down, her fingertips slid through my pussy hair and down my butt crack. After I stepped out of my skimpy undies, Holly took my panties and placed them with the rest of my clothes. I was now completely naked and the doors to the room were wide open. My husband, his coworker and his boss were close by and even though they were pretending watch a football game, it was obvious that I was the center of attention.

I felt tense and I was becoming very suspicious of Jenna. I couldn't figure out why Jenna was calling the shots if this was Holly's project, but Jenna suddenly started acting warm and friendly towards me, which put my mind at ease. I should have kept my guard up, but Jenna lulled me into a false sense of security and I was beginning to feel like I could trust her. Then the doorbell rang and I was instantly gripped by fear.

I put an arm across my chest and a hand between my legs as I yelped, "Who's that?"

Jenna said, "I don't know. We're not expecting anyone else," but then a muscular college aged boy walked into the room.

As I struggled to hide my bare tits and hairy triangle from the boy, Holly nonchalantly said, "Hi Brad. Can you give me a few minutes? I'm kind of busy right now," like it was no big deal that I was standing there stark naked in front of the boy.

He replied, "Okay," but then he continued standing there staring at me.

Jenna noticed my discomfort, smiled and said, "Brad is Holly's boyfriend," and then she turned to him and asked, "Would you rather watch football with the men or wait in here until Holly is finished?"

Wait in here? Was she kidding? I was naked!

Brad chuckled and replied, "I think I'd rather hang out in here," and then he took a seat beside me.

Jenna said, "Well okay, you can sit there, but be quiet. Holly's trying to work."

I said, "Um, hello...naked girl here. Is anyone going to ask me if I want him to stay?"

Holly giggled as Jenna replied, "Kristy, relax. We're all adults here."

Obviously no one cared about my opinion. I couldn't believe it. I was stark naked and Jenna allowed Holly's boyfriend to take a seat and stare at me...as if I was expected to simply accept it as a commonplace occurrence. It was bad enough that I had to be naked in front of my husband's boss and coworker. Now there was another guy looking at me. I didn't think things could get any worse, but I was wrong.

The maid suddenly walked in asked, "Miss Jenna, do you want me to hang up these clothes so they don't get wrinkled?"

Jenna replied, "Yes...that's a good idea," and before I could speak, the maid walked off with my skirt, blouse, bra and panties.

I was so embarrassed because I was the only one naked in a house full of people. However, that was nothing compared to the vulnerability I felt watching my clothes get carried off to who knows where. Now not only was I naked, I also had nothing to cover my nude body with because my clothes were gone.

Then Holly asked, "Mom, where's the measuring tape?"

Jenna answered, "I think it's upstairs."

Holly asked, "Can you help me find it?"

Jenna answered, "Sure," but I demanded, "Wait, you're not going to just leave me here naked in front of Brad, are you?"

Holly said, "Oh don't worry, he'll keep you company," and then Holly and Jenna left the room, but Jenna had a hedonistic smirk on her face as if she really enjoyed the position she was putting me in.

I was mortified! I looked over at my husband and he was sitting there laughing silently to himself. He loved the predicament I was in because he had nothing to do with it.

Brad asked, "So are you a friend of Holly?"

I replied, "No, my husband works for John," and then there was a long pause as Brad sat there and studied my naked body.

Brad wasn't even discrete about staring at me. He had a naked girl trapped in front of him and he was capitalizing on my unfortunate circumstances. I tried to cover my boobs with one arm and hide as much of my pussy hair as I could with my hand, but that didn't stop Brad from gawking at me.

Finally, Brad broke the silence by saying, "I know you. I work at Bruno's. I've seen you come in for lunch."

I said, "Yes, I've eaten there before."

He continued, "Well you should show up on Wednesday nights. They have a wet T-shirt contest and the girl that strips naked usually wins. With your body, you'd win for sure!"

I said, "Sorry, but I'm not into public nudity."

Brad just looked dumbfounded at me and said, "Okay, whatever you say."

Brad didn't say anything else. He just sat there in silence and gazed at me. Brad even scooted his chair up a little closer to get a better view. I tried to cover my breasts and bush the best I could, and I even tried turning away from Brad, but that just gave him an opportunity to examine my ass. I was mortified! It seemed to take forever, but Holly and Jenna finally returned with the tape measure.

Jenna looked at Brad, grinned and said, "I'm sorry it took so long."

Under my breath I said, "Sure, I'll bet you are!"

Jenna took a seat and Holly stood next to me. Then she asked me to put my arms up.

I said, "You want me to what?"

Holly said, "Put your hands on your head so I can measure your chest."

I nervously said, "But...but the guys...they'll see everything."

Jenna said, "Don't worry about them. They've seen tits and pussies before."

I meekly said, "But not mine."

I reluctantly raised my hands above my head and my naked body was now fully exposed to everybody. My firm breasts, round rosy nipples and hairy triangle were right out in the open for everyone to see and Brad, who was only a foot or two away, was not shy about studying my bare flesh.

First Holly tried to take a measurement of my waist. As she guided the tape measure around me, I dropped my hands to cover my breasts, but Jenna quickly stood up and pushed my hands back up on my head.

Jenna said, "Just keep your hands up there. It will be easier that way."

I said, "But she's not anywhere near my chest. Can't I have a little dignity?"

Jenna said loudly, "Oh nobody's looking at your tits so keep your hands up until Holly is done."

Jenna was wrong. Everybody in the house was looking at my tits. Brad was sitting back and carefully studying my nude form while the guys in the other room could hardly take their eyes off of me.

Holly said, "This first measurement has to go from the top of your pussy hair to the top of your butt crack and back around to your pussy hair again."

She tried to take the measurement, caressing my pussy hair and sensitive butt crack in the process, but Holly just couldn't get an accurate measurement...or so she said!

Holly asked, "Brad, can you help me? I just can't seem to do it by myself."

I said, "You want Brad to help you? You want me to let him touch my body?"

Jenna interjected, "Kristy, just relax. They might get done faster as a team."

I said to myself, "Or it might take longer because this will give Brad an excuse to grope my naked body!"

Brad stepped forward and Holly said, "Hold the end of the tape measure here," and he pressed his fingers right up against the top of my pussy hair.

As Holly slowly walked the tape measure around me, Brad let his fingers casually sift through my reddish pussy hair. Holly positioned the tape at the top of my butt crack, and then she came around and took the measurement. Next she took a measurement I'd never heard of.

Holly said to Brad, "Hold the tape at the top of her pussy hair, but this time pass it under her legs to me."

I was mortified. Brad held the end of the tape at the top of my pussy hair with one hand, and with the other hand he dragged the tape (and his fingers) right though my hairy triangle. He even slid a finger across my moist slit, which made my body quiver. Next Holly took the tape measure and dragged it up my butt crack until she reached the top. The measurement seemed unnecessary to me. It appeared as if she invented the measurement as an excuse for Brad to touch me between my legs.

Holly said, "Now we'll measure your chest."

Jenna added, "Make sure Kristy's nipples are nice and hard so you'll get a precise measurement."

Holly said, "Okay mom," and then she licked her fingers and slowly caressed my soft pink nipples.

She made circular motions over my nipples with her fingertips and it was turning me on so my nipples hardened quickly. However, Holly didn't stop there. She started pinching, twisting and pulling on my nipples right in front of everyone. It was a struggle for me not to start moaning, but I held on until she finally stopped.

Holly said, "I think they're ready to go mom," and then she dropped her hands and everyone look to see how hard my nipples were.

My nipples were poking out proudly as Holly positioned Brad's fingers right over them. Brad coyly pinched my nipples between his fingers as he held the tape measure in front of them and Holly took her good ole time getting the measurement. Soon Holly stated that she had what she needed so Brad released my nipples.

I looked over at Jenna and she had a big grin on her face. I don't know if this embarrassing routine was orchestrated in advance, but Jenna sure seemed to enjoy watching me endure such humiliation. She just sat there taking it all in with no regard for my feelings. Finally, Holly said that she needed Brad for one more measurement.

Holly said, "Brad, get down on the floor and hold the end of the tape measure by Kristy's foot."

Jenna said, "Kristy's legs should be wider apart for this one."

Holly said, "Okay mom," and then she place her soft hands on my inner-thighs and forced my legs apart a little further.

Brad held the tape on the floor while Holly stretched it up to my hip. As she slowly took the measurement, Brad seized the opportunity and gazed right up between my legs at my pretty pink pussy lips. I was so embarrassed that my face turned dark red, but nobody was looking at my face. They were all checking out my bare beaver!

Eventually Holly finished taking her measurements and said, "Okay, I think I've got what I need," but Brad spoke up and said, "It might help if you had some pictures, too."

I begged, "Please, you're not going to take pictures of me in the nude are you?"

Jenna said, "Actually, I think that's a great idea," and then she motioned for Brad to start snapping pictures of me with his cell phone.

I tried to hide my breasts and pussy from the boy, but Jenna said, "Kristy, you need to keep your hands on your head so Brad can get some useful pictures," and then she forced me to put my hands back up on my head.

Brad started snapping away. He took full length photos from the front, back and both sides. He took close ups of my breasts, pussy hair and butt crack. Brad even reached between my legs and got a close up of my pretty pink pussy lips.

After what seemed like an eternity, Holly said, "Mom, I think we have enough pictures," so Jenna said, "Okay Brad, that's enough," and she motioned for the boy to sit down.

Jenna asked me to have a seat while Holly sketched a new design just for me. Unfortunately all of the seats were taken so I was forced to sit up on the desk, which made me feel even more vulnerable.

Then the maid returned and asked, "Would you care for another drink?"

Jenna replied, "Yes, please bring a round of drinks for everyone."

A few minutes later, the maid returned with a tray of drinks and said, "Gentlemen, drinks are served," so Alex, John and Mike got up and headed for the office.

I thought to myself, "Oh no, this is horrible. Everyone is going to be in this little office and I'll be the only one naked!"

As the men entered the room, I gave a look to my husband as if to say, "Please help me."

All my husband did was grin and return a look that said, "Damn you look good in the nude."

To make matters worse, John dragged in a few little folding chairs for the men to sit on, which placed them lower than everyone else. With me sitting up on the desk, I felt like I was on stage. I crossed my legs, but some of my reddish pussy hair was still peeking out. I just hoped that my pink pussy lips weren't showing.

I tried to hide my breasts with my arms as I casually sipped my drink, but it was difficult for me to keep my nipples covered. My husband and Mike scooted their chairs over to see what Holly was sketching, but they didn't fool me. Holly had to lean forward in order to sketch and it allowed the top of her mini dress to fall away from her chest. Her small breasts and pencil eraser nipples were on display and the guys studied her little titties carefully. She was either young and naïve, or very comfortable with her body. Either way, she made no attempt to hide her breasts from the guys' prying eyes.

Soon Holly finished her drawing and she wanted everyone to see it. I thought she would just pass the drawing around, but no...Holly wanted everyone to visualize what the dress would look like if I was wearing it so she asked me to stand up.

I said, "Holly, this isn't necessary," but Holly said, "This is how we do it in fashion school," and then she took me by the hands and led me to the center of the room.

I had an arm across my breasts and a hand between my legs in a vain attempt to hide my tits and pussy from the crowd, but Holly looked at me and said, "Oh no, that won't do. You have to stand natural," and then she pushed my arms down to the sides.

Next Holly stepped back and took a long look at me, as did everyone else. I glanced over at Brad and he had his cell phone out, but he wasn't taking pictures. Then I realized he was making a video of this!

Before I could object, Holly moved towards me and said, "Try putting your hands on your head again."

I shrieked, "On my head...I don't think so," but Holly didn't listen and positioned my hands over my head.

There I was completely nude in the center of a room full of people with my hands over my head, my breasts pushed out in front of me, and my auburn bush out in the open for everyone to see. What was even more embarrassing was the fact that I didn't plan on being naked tonight so I didn't bother to trim my pussy hair. Therefore my reddish bush was a little bushier than usual.

Holly began, "As you can see from the drawing, it is a mini dress similar to the one I'm wearing. It will be about this short," and then Holly slowly dragged her fingernail across my thigh where the hem will be.

She continued to drag her finger over my thigh at a level that was equal to the bottom of my pussy hair. When her finger arrived between my legs, she continued to move her finger over to my other leg, but in the process, her fingertip made contact with my little clitty, right in front of everyone.

12