Exposing My Body Online Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up. In my dream I was worried about walking out of the bus shelter naked, but no one seemed to notice me. And anyway, he was over the other side of the road, and he was calling me. I just got up and started walking. I walked straight across the road, straight past the people going to work. They simply didn't see me at all.

The construction workers at the fence were cheering. All of them were slightly fat, slightly older than the naked guy. They were all dressed and wearing their hard hats, and they were all wearing sunglasses. They couldn't have been more different from the naked guy: he was like an athlete, like a footballer, a champion swimmer, he was perfectly formed in all areas. In ALL areas... The alpha male of the group.

The others stepped back from the fence, cheering as I approached the dark skinned naked hunk. He smiled at me, his hips still gyrating, his cock swaying. Those huge, muscular thighs. God, what a sight!

Then he grabbed the wire fence and thrust his cock forward with a mighty, aggressive lunge, pushing it through between the wires. There it was right before my eyes, his huge dark cock as he thrust his body hard against the steel wire fence. He seemed to be towering over me, as though he was two metres tall.

"Go on baby," he growled with a deep, insolent laugh. "It's yours baby."

I was overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by desire, transfixed by his body, his cock. Something inside me told me not to do it, but I couldn't stop myself. I looked him up at him, those fiery black eyes, and reached up and grabbed it. It was as though his cock was at head height; he seemed to have become even taller now! He was just enormous.

I grabbed his cock. The other men started cheering.

"That's it baby, go," he said with that deep, commanding voice. "Suck it baby."

It was as though I had no choice. Not that I wasn't willing! I looked at his cock, squeezed it as the liquid began to sweep out of the tip. Oh God this was sexy! I brought my lips up to him, licking the tip, like a cat might lick cream. The other men cheered. Their lusty enthusiasm encouraged me. I opened my mouth and let him push his shaft inside. They cheered. I felt its warmth, its hardness as he began his little dance again, thrusting in and out.

"Yeah," he growled, "that's right. Good girl, good girl!"

I almost swooned at the sound of his deep, guttural voice. He began to thrust hard, harder and harder. God, I was actually taking the entire thing into my mouth! I could feel the cold steel of the wire fence as my lips brushed against the base of his cock, my lips tasting the sweat of his torso.

"Yeah baby. Go baby!" he howled down at me.

"Go baby!" I heard one of the others yell out. Then another: "Go baby. Go baby go!" Soon they all joined in: "Go baby go! Go baby go!" They were getting louder as the hunk continued to thrust his cock into my mouth, as I held onto the wire fence, wishing I could reach through the fence and grab his arse and pull him further into me. As it was I was deep throating the biggest cock I'd ever seen – impossible, but then it was only a dream.

"Go baby go! Go baby go!" they kept howling. It developed into a chant: go baby go! Go baby go! Go baby go! They were getting louder as the hunk continued to thrust powerfully into my mouth, as I held onto the wire fence.

"Go baby go! Go baby go!" they kept howling. It developed into a chant: go baby go! Go baby go! Go baby go! The sound of their chant reverberated through my head like the throb of a heartbeat, as the dark skinned hunk literally fucked my face. Then his body tensed. He looked down at me, almost a pained smirk on his face, but a look that said it all: here it comes baby! I felt such a rush of excitement as I knew he was about to flood my mouth. Ooh yes!

He thrust again. I looked up and watched his huge arm muscles tensing powerfully as he gripped the wire fence, and thrust his body forward, as if to overpower me, but I was meeting his challenge, taking everything he was throwing at me. Oh, give it to me, give it to me, my mind screamed, and I heard him growl, I felt his body tense, the muscles lock tight, and then release, as he erupted. Yes! Oh God, here it comes now; I felt it flooding all over my tongue like a wave in the ocean, then again, again, again!

The men were howling, together letting out an almighty 'Yeeeaaaahhhh!' as the hunk let fly inside my mouth. His cum was everywhere as I sucked harder and harder, milking the last spasms, cum overflowing out of my mouth and dripping onto my breasts and nipples. The guys just kept cheering and cheering. The hunk looked down at me as he finally withdrew from my mouth and said: "Yeah baby, that was fine. Good girl."

His voice was still ringing in my ears as my consciousness registered that this had only been a dream, that I was now awake, and the sun peeking through the curtains was evidence enough that it was just another morning on another work day. I lay there replaying the dream in my mind. Wow. That was, well, that was really something! I let my hand stray down between my legs. Yep, completely wet. I gently toyed with my lips with my fingers and felt my arousal building. I kept at it, thinking of the hunk in the dream, sucking his beautiful big cock, and within minutes my body was shuddering in sheer ecstasy, in sweet release.

12