Exposing Myself To Shelly

Story Info
He lets her discover his assets.
1.3k words
3.93
83.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Several years ago, I exposed myself to my best friend’s girlfriend, Shelly. When Mike and Shelly bought a little house, I moved in to help them with the mortgage. I had a small bedroom right off of the kitchen.

I considered Mike and Shelly very good friends. I had known them a few years and we got along great. They were one of those couples that seemed destined to be together forever.

I am a good-looking guy, part Italian, olive skin, slender and in proportion—except for my large cock.

Shelly, on the other hand, was a goddess. She had warm, brown eyes, an aquiline nose, and full lips. She was tall, had blouse-busting, large breasts, and long legs!

She was down to earth, fun, but also quick to anger, and I assumed, very hot in bed. I had always lusted after her, but never did or said anything inappropriate. She was the leading lady of many of my sexual fantasies.

When I moved in with them, I did not have a girlfriend, and found myself fantasizing about Shelly. She probably had no idea that my hormones were raging, when I was with her. Odd as it may seem, Mike once told me that Shelly was hard to please in bed. He said she wanted him to fuck her long and hard. He was just too tired, most of the time. I was surprised he revealed that to me. Guys don’t usually admit to sexual inabilities.

I had seen Shelly half-naked in a hot tub, a couple years before. It was a late night party at Mike’s parents house, up in the hills. We were all nude or semi-nude. She had a bikini bottom on. Her wondrous breasts were mostly hidden under the water

Mike was in the house. There were three or four of us in the tub. In the semi-dark, I sat on the edge of the tub. I wanted her to see my cock, out of the water. I caught her checking out my flaccid cock and big balls. She casually glanced, many times, while chatting with another guy.

It was starting to turn me on. Her eyes lingered on my cock a few seconds longer than she should have. This exposure was perfect, in that it was acceptable in the context of the hot tub situation. Perfect. I felt an erection starting, let my cock grow a bit, but then slipped back into the tub. I did not want to share my hard on with the rest of the party.

Fast-forward a couple years. It was late summer. I was living with Mike and Shelly. It was early morning. I heard some kitchen noises. It had to be Mike or Shelly getting ready for work. I was half-asleep and got up to take a pee. Before I stepped out into the kitchen, I was stunned to see Shelly—topless—standing at the stove! She was making coffee. She had her pajama bottoms on.

Her back facing me, she looked sexy with her long, brown hair reaching mid-back. I could see part of her left breast from that angle. She turned toward the sink and I clearly saw both breasts, so full and gorgeous. The erect nipples were cocoa brown. She had no idea I was peeking at her. I wondered if she realized the exposure risk she was taking.

Mike was nearby, so I closed my bedroom door. For the rest of the day, I considered how people often walk in a room—catching someone naked. I wanted to create a failsafe scenario where Shelly would see me with a raging erection, in my room.

I wanted her to see the aroused version of the flaccid cock she had seen a couple years earlier. It had to be in a way that would not offend her or jeopardize my situation there. She would never know that I knew about it. Shelly would be “the voyeur”.

Based on the premise that men often wake up with morning erections, I had the perfect alibi for being hard.

Over the past weeks, Shelly’s kitten pushed my bedroom door ajar. It wasn’t unusual for me to be in full view of anyone standing in the kitchen. There was precedence here.

It was hot, summer morning. Mike left for work, and Shelly was taking a shower—something she did before having coffee. I stroked my cock to a full erection, while Shelly was showering. My heart was pounding and my throat was dry. I heard her enter the kitchen, out of view. She called her kitten, and as if by design, it dashed into my room. I heard Shelly walking toward my opened door.

My arm was bent at the elbow, partially shading my eyes—which appeared to be closed. (I had perfected this posture in front of a mirror. It looked like I was asleep, when in fact, I could clearly see through my lashes.) Since it was a hot morning, I only had a sheet partially covering me.

Shelly softly called her kitten. She took a few steps and stopped. I could see her standing at the doorway, looking in. My bed was inches from the door. My feet faced the doorway. She had the perfect view. A sheet was draped over my stomach—my hard cock was exposed. The rest of the sheet draped well past my thighs.

My thick, eight inch, circumcised cock arched up toward my chest. (The swollen head has a large ridge—perfect for Shelly to lick and suck on!) She also had a complete view of my large, cum-heavy balls. Being a smooth skinned guy, I also trimmed most of the pubic hair around my cock and balls. It was all for her private viewing.

I was so turned on, I felt like I could cum, soon. I felt a tingling sensation deep in my balls. I had to keep my ass clenched to keep from letting the orgasm develop. It seemed like Shelly stood there for several minutes—which was unexpected! She was the curious type. (I had purposely left a Penthouse magazine in the living room, one time, and I enjoyed watching her dwell on a the girl-girl layout.)

She quietly stepped into the bedroom. She had the perfect excuse—thanks to the kitten. She was so close to me now. My cock was throbbing and aching for a release.

She quietly left the room, closing the door behind her—and not a moment too soon. The unstoppable grip of orgasm broke free from my clenched ass; my balls tightened up, and gushed spasms of cum up my shaft through my cock head, and all over my chest! I felt depleted and euphoric at the same time.

During the next few days, everything seemed fine with us. I liked that she now knew something very intimate about me. It was a win-win situation. She must have felt protected by the fact that I was “asleep”. It was her little secret.

I attempted a couple more situations like that over the next month. One time I asked her if she could wake me up, since my alarm clock was broken. She agreed to it without hesitation. That next morning, I was hard as a rock when she opened my door, and peeking in at me for some time before saying,

“Richard, wake up.”

I always acted like I was a deep sleeper, and she had to rouse me again. I finally grunted and rolled over. Another victory!

We remained great friends, and when I finally got a girlfriend, I never exposed myself to Shelly—or anyone again. A couple years later, after she and Mike broke up, she came knocking on my apartment door. I was surprised to see her. We ended up having one night of very passionate sex. It was not to be repeated until another year later, under similar circumstances.

I wonder if my earlier exposures affected her, and might have inspired her to seek me out.

I would like to ask you all—especially the female readers—what you think Shelly thought when she found me in my room, asleep and erect. What would you have done or thought about it, under similar circumstances?

--The End