Exposing Sue

Story Info
Wife exposes herself to the tree crew.
2k words
4.24
154.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light breeze only made the day hotter. The three men were measuring out the work ahead of them to remove the dead oak tree. Dan was the older of the crew and Eric was his nephew. They brought along Luke, a 35 year old black man whose black skin shone with sweat from the 95 degree day. Eric was the one that did the climbing and it was easy to tell that his arms were built for the heavy work. His strapping 28 year old frame was chiseled from working the chainsaws in the treetops. They had been working as a crew since Eric was sixteen and really enjoyed each other. They had gotten to the point where they had spent so much time together, they instinctively knew each other. Dan and Luke were having fun today at the expense of Eric's latest dating trend.

I went out to see if they had any questions and to let the crew know where the underground systems were. The big oak tree was in a bad place to next to our garage and we wanted it taken down so that it would not fall in a bad place on its own.

When I came back into the house, the a/c felt great against the hot day outside where the crew was working. Sue was still in her nightgown and it looked amazing on her sexy figure. Her gorgeous nipples lifted the teddy and her tits shook perfectly with her every move.

"It's hot out there isn't it?" she said as I starred at her.

"Not as hot out there as it is in here Babe", I answered. Sue turned to me and lifted her teddy to show me her pink nipples, her trademark move. "Do you think I could make them sweat Honey?" she asked. "Oh yes Babe, I think you make all men get hot."

Just her teasing got me excited, but she knew that only too well.

"Here, I made this for them" and she motioned to the pitcher of lemonade.

"I know they will like it, but would like you better..."

I opened the front door fully so that I could negotiate the screen door easier with the tray of drinks. As I worked to get out the door, I noticed that the crew saw me coming and stopped to enjoy some drinks. The gabbing between them stopped briefly and I noticed that Eric gave Luke a nudge with his elbow while starring my way. As I served the lemonade, I realized that they were looking into the house. Sue was leaning over the table inside and her teddy was practically invisible. Her perfect body silhouetted against the windows behind her and showed off her great hips. The three men froze as they could tell that I knew what they were looking at. I was not upset at all though and got turned on at the fact that three strange men were admiring my beautiful wife. She had no idea that she was the subject of their gazes as she moved about the room.

In an effort to relieve the tension, I blurted out,

"She tastes as good as she looks too..."

It was Luke that spoke up first, almost automatically, "Damn man, I would love to taste that!"

Luke was surprised that he had said something but it was just an instinctive joke and as I chuckled, they were happy that I was not upset.

Eric slowly said, "Wow, she is amazing."

Eric's Uncle snapped,

"Boy, you could not handle a woman like that, but it sure is fun trying."

"She is all I can handle and more," I added.

"I will be happy to help you with that anytime, just let me know," Luke smiled as he fantasized about Sue.

I laughed and walked back to the porch. I tried to take a direction that kept Sue in view of the men as they sipped their lemonade so they could take in her figure. I almost hated to close the door on them but it was summer and we wanted the house to stay cool.

Once inside, I peaked out the window and I could see the men chatting about what things they would do to my sweet wife and they got more aroused as the discussion continued.

They got back to the matter at hand but with renewed vigor after their break.

"What was all that about," Sue asked. I told her how we had all been watching her from outside. I thought she might be mad that I had not closed the door, but instead, she loved the attention from strangers.

"Oh, and what were you all talking about then?"

I told her about the comments from all of us. She began to get turned on as I let her know that all three men had seen her clearly and she had gotten a hot day even hotter. I kept adding things and even detailed what they said they would do to her if given the chance and Sue's nipples responded by growing pink and hard through her teddy. She could not hide from me that she too was fantasizing about the tree workers. As I spoke to her she kept looking outside the window at the three men. We had often talked about picking up a stranger somewhere and having a spontaneous orgy, but this was even hotter. The men were here and real.

I went upstairs to use the bathroom and found it difficult manage because of the raging hardon that I had developed from the situation. Still, I managed somehow and headed back downstairs. Sue then came out of her bathroom and was now wearing her summer bathrobe. I was a bit let down now seeing her covered up but thankful for the fantasy that she had caused. I figured that she had enjoyed the attention but put it behind her and was ready to go on about her day.

I was in the kitchen making another lemonade when I heard her call to me from the front room. As I came around the corner Sue was looking out the front window at the three men who were busily cutting apart and moving the once tall oak. I came up behind her and as I reached around her to make a playful grope, she moved my hand away slightly. I did not think she felt playful but then in one move, she opened her robe and dropped it to the floor. She had nothing on now having taken off her teddy. There she was standing right in front of the window naked. Then she bent over slightly, ready for me to take her from behind. I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them and pulled my t-shirt over my head so that we were both completely naked in front of the window. My aching dick found its place quickly and slid in easily as she was already soaking wet. I knew I could cum in five seconds if I was not careful but I was going to have my fun and went slowly inside her.

There we were, naked and fucking in front of three total strangers and we could not have been more turned on. I held my cock deep inside my wife and she moaned in pleasure. She was bent over the front of our leather couch with her head down paying no attention to what was going on outside.

As he stood up from cutting a log, it was Luke who noticed first. We could not hear him but it was easy to see that he was telling the other guys to look at the window. I was watching them and as they turned to look, Dan and Eric's jaws dropped. They starred in excited disbelief. Luke began to rub his crotch and I could see that he was growing a hardon. I motioned them to come up onto the porch in front of us and they dropped their saws and moved deliberately to the spot right in front of us but still outside. They did not want to startle Sue while her head was still down. She moaned as she had an orgasm from my holding my cock into her pussy. I licked one finger and twisted it into her sweet ass and she began to have another orgasm. By now, all three were standing in front of our window and Sue looked up. She jumped a little, surprised by her new fan club but just smiled and then stood up a bit to give them a better view of the front of her body. Luke again was first. He unzipped his pants and let out his black cock. It was perfectly straight and long and hard. Eric laughed until he saw his Uncle Dan do the same thing. He had a great hardon and his cock was very thick. Eric quickly pulled out his hard member and began stroking his hard cock.

She could not keep her eyes off the show she was getting too and had another orgasm as I fucked her.

"Look at those cocks Baby. Would you like some of those?" I did not expect her to say,

"YES".

I motioned for the guys to come in. The door opened then closed quickly and all of them began to strip. My beautiful wife turned to a room full of cocks. She immediately reached for Luke's dick and quickly stuck it in her mouth. That made me shoot a load onto her back but she did not miss a beat. It was a sight that blew my mind. She was an extraordinary lover and these guys were about to find that out for themselves.

I moved from behind her and reached for the camera that I had brought along with me. Dan sat on the floor and pulled her down to his fat cock. She slowly pushed down and let out a yelp of joy as she rode him cowgirl style. Eric took a place beside Luke wanting her to suck his dick. She began to swap between them all the while going up and down on Dan.

"Damn she is hot, I want to fuck that ass," said Luke as he moved in place behind her. He lowered his head to her butt hole and gave it a luscious lick and spit. He began to force his black dick into my wife's ass and as he did, Sue and Dan groaned in pleasure. In just moments, she began to buck hard for the anal orgasm she was having. We had always talked about a double penetration sometime and this is just what she had always dreamed about. I think it was even better than she hoped. I put down my camera and reached under to pinch her swollen nipples. Dan was the first to go and his fat cock pumped a massive amount of cum into her hot pussy. As it ran out from her, Eric pulled his dick from her lips and began to pump it furiously and as if on command, Sue opened her mouth and he shot his jism on her face and in her mouth. I caught some drips and she licked my fingers clean. Luke began to surge as his was next and he pulled out his dick as it was shooting cum in her ass and on her back.

I had always wanted to do something...as she lifted off Dan, and onto her back, I dove face first into her dripping pussy and lapped the cum from her pussy and ass. This got me so hot, I could not take anymore and I stood over her as I pumped my dick empty onto her great tits.

Sue simply wiped it onto her breasts and then licked it off her fingers and pulled me to her so that she could finish getting the last drips off my cock.

The work crew recovered and got their clothes together. They thanked us for the great fun and told us the tree job was a freebie despite me trying to pay them. I think they got more than their money's worth. Sue and I showered together after they left and got so hot talking about it, fucked again in the bathroom.

At dinner, we talked about what had happened and look forward to our next adventure. What an incredible woman.