Exposing the Caregiver Ch. 02

Story Info
Clare continues to grow bolder, leading to trouble.
5k words
4.57
35.3k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to extend a HUGE thank you to my editor! I am sure this was a tall order to edit.

To the readers: I hope you enjoy the story. Please let me know what you think, feedback is really the driving force behind my writing these stories. Also, is it worth continuing?

*****

Day 3: The Bounce Factor

When Clare entered "Loved Ones" the following day, her attitude had shifted dramatically. She walked with renewed determination. She was not going to stress over the past two days. She would just deal with it. It was only two months, and it did make the day easier when one-third of your patients did everything you asked. So she had to flash her tits for a few seconds, big deal. It would all be a distant memory when she got to tell Nathan, "I quit." After that, New York and the world.

In fact, in spite of the circumstances, Clare was humming happily as she walked through those normally dreary automatic doors. She even gave Billy a smile as she walked by, which probably made the guy's entire day. She had just finished changing and was putting her hair in a ponytail when Amy entered the locker room.

"Well, well, I hear congratulations is in order," Amy said, her voice dripping is disdain.

"Congratulations?" she responded. What the fuck was this bitch talking about?

"Yea, you finally got a pride review from one of the friends. Didn't you see the wall?"

Honestly, Clare never bothered to look at the Pride Wall, it was not like her name was ever there anyways. She walked over to see what Amy was referring to.

"Thank you Ms. Clare! You are the best!" was written on a pink slip of paper and was signed Greg—even though the reviews were supposed to be anonymous. Clare could not help but smile, it was kind of sweet.

"Who knew you had a heart?" Amy chided as she closed her locker and strode out of the locker room.

"Who knew you had a heart," Clare mocked in her most juvenile voice at the retreating figure, "Bitch."

Not allowing the confrontation to ruin her mood, she read the note again. Her first pride review. Even though she often told herself that she did not care what these people thought, she had to admit that reading that piece of paper made her feel good. She was once again humming to herself as she headed to Mr. Grange's room.

Clare flew through her first two appointments so quickly that she actually had a few minutes to rest in the break room—something that never happened. She took the moment to calm herself and reiterate that the Greg situation was "no big deal." Her confidence rejuvenated, Clare strode towards her third and final appointment.

"Greg?" she called and opened it when she heard his muffled reply.

"H—hi Ms. Clare!"

"Hiya Greg," Clare said.

His exuberant smile was contagious and a moment later she was smiling as well. No big deal, she repeated in her head.

"How are you today?"

"G—great!" he exclaimed, "I'm going to be g—good today!"

Clare sighed, knowing full well what that implied, but remained upbeat. A cooperative resident is worth it, she thought, once again justifying it all to herself.

"Great, good to hear it. Why don't we get started?"

True to his word, Greg followed every instruction without question. The appointment went flawlessly, and before she knew it, Greg had finished his chores and was expectantly waiting at the edge of the bed.

Showtime, she thought. Unlike the prior two days, Clare did not even try to wiggle out of flashing him. She had already resigned herself to this ordeal, and silently reached under her shirt to unclasp her bra. Greg's eyes shined when she pulled her shirt up and showed him her breasts for the third time in three days. She was forced to admit that it did get easier each time, and that teensy-tiny part of her reveled in look of pure adulation on his face.

Greg sat, mouth agape, fascinated by the youthful breasts standing proudly before him. Clare watched him, flattered by his unbridled enthusiasm. That teensy-tiny part started to grow bolder and whispered mischievously to, "Give him a show." The corners of her mouth crept upwards as she thought about the pride review Greg wrote her. What would it hurt, she thought playfully.

Clare had dealt with boys ogling her body for years. By the time she had finished puberty, they had been practically lining up to try and get her to "fool around." She was not ignorant to the juvenile things that guys liked—especially when it came to breasts. Clare looked at the near reverence apparent in Greg's features and smirked. Just wait till he sees this, she thought with a giggle.

Her giggle must have gotten his attention as Greg's eyes broke free of her chest and looked at her face questioningly. Clare simply smiled, rose up to her tippy-toes, and gave him a wink before dropping quickly back to her heels. The action caused her boobs to bounce wildly up-and-down and Greg's eyes ratcheted even wider. He squealed in delight. Clare noticed the bulge between his legs also become more animated. It was clear that he liked what he saw.

Clare spent the next minute or so bouncing her tits for Greg's amusement and laughing alongside him. She was putting on quite the show for him and the utter elation on his face was intoxicating. It did occur to Clare at one point that doing this might be opening Pandora's Box even further, but she dismissed the concern. Greg's amusement was infectious and the way her bouncing breasts captivated him sent tingles down her spine. That she could have this effect on another human being was electrifying.

Eventually, the moment faded and Clare's emotions gave way to reason. She decided it was past time to end the show. She stopped bounding up-and-down and pulled her shirt back into place, ignoring the audible complaints from her spectator. The true magnitude of what she had just done set in and her cheeks darkened. Oddly enough, she did not really regret it.

Clare gave Greg her best smile and said, "See ya tomorrow."

"I—I can't wait!"

Oh, of that she was certain. Yet, as she left Greg's room, Clare still took heart in the belief that things could definitely be worse.

Day 4: The Bra Experiment

The spring in Clare's step was still there when she entered Loved Ones the following day. If anything, it was somehow stronger. Clare could not put a finger on it, but somehow, improving someone's life made her feel wonderful. Sure, she was doing it by flashing a resident, but so what? It was just a little harmless fun.

"Hi Clare!" Billy said, as always, when she walked in the door.

This time, Clare did more than just smile, she actually stopped at the desk.

"Hi Billy, how are you today?"

Billy's mouth sat open for a second, surprised and confused by the unexpected conversation. "Uh, fine, you look nice."

"Thanks," Clare said, giving him a wink.

Clare was realizing that perhaps a little flirting, even with people like Billy, could go a long way. Sure, Billy was still a loser, but there was nothing wrong with a little harmless fun. Heck, that wink would probably make him happy for the week. A thought that only enhanced Clare's jubilant attitude.

Clare practically skipped into the locker room to begin her daily routine. She was in the process of pulling her uniform over her head when a naughty smile found its way onto her face. No way! The rational part of her scolded, but that teensy-tiny part of her had grown stronger in the past few days. Somehow, it overpowered Clare's rational side. She giggled as she unhooked her bra and threw it in the locker beside her other clothes. She grinned devilishly and tugged uniform's top into place. On the way out, she stopped to admire herself in a nearby mirror. There was no doubt that anyone paying attention would quickly realize that her breasts were roaming free under the thin fabric. Clare's cheeks turned a deep red and she almost turned back to her locker. In the end, that impish voice won out. Clare giggled, a bit nervously this time, and headed to her first appointment.

There was nothing surprising about finding Mr. Grange lying in his bed, barely responsive. Mr. Grange was an elderly gentleman who, according to his chart, was just fine physically. He understood what was going on, but had fallen into a depressed, moody state ever since he was admitted. He had a reputation for being a model resident, but most of the caregivers did not want to deal with him because it was a downer. The activities staff had written him off years ago.

"Hey, Mr. Grange," she said cheerily.

"Mmhrmm," he mumbled with far less enthusiasm.

Clare began to tidy the room up, giving Mr. Grange time to awaken from his afternoon nap. As she moved about the room, she could feel her breasts swaying underneath her uniform. It felt like they were practically jumping out of her uniform! She was a little thankful that Mr. Grange was not the active type. Given what she knew about him, she doubted he would even notice her... ahem, lack of attire. Even if that realization disappointed her mischievous side.

What the hell was happening to me? Clare had no easy answer and instead, pushed her jumbled thoughts aside in order to focus on the task at hand. She grabbed his worksheet and moved to his bedside.

"What would you like for lunch today? We have a turkey sandwich or sloppy joes."

"Turkey," he said gruffly.

"Turkey it is," Clare responded and noticed his bed sheets were completely askew.

Without giving it a second thought, Clare leaned forward to fix the sheets. Leaning across the bed caused Clare's top to fall away from her body, opening the top of her uniform and giving Mr. Grange an almost unimpeded view of her breasts swinging underneath. While the old man did not pay much attention to his care staff, there was no way any man would have missed that! Clare continued to tug at the sheets, oblivious to the wide-eyed stare her patient was now giving her. When she stood back up, satisfied that the sheets were in order, the old man's eyes followed her breasts like a lost puppy.

"There, much better," Clare said and turned away to prepare his exercises.

Mr. Grange was now wide awake and sitting up. Had Clare been paying any attention, it would have been impossible not to notice the stark change in his behavior; or the way he immediately scrunched up the sheets she had just fixed. Instead, Clare went about her daily routine and retrieved the bungee cords that were used to work out Mr. Grange's arms. She was just starting to attach the bungee cords to his bed post when she noticed the sheets were out of order again.

"Oh Mr. Grange, you messed up your sheets again," she chided.

His only response was a gulp. At that moment, nobody would have labeled Clare the most observant person in the world. Still oblivious to everything happening, Clare attached the bungee cords and moved to fix the bed sheets a second time. She leaned across the bed to tug the wrinkled sheets into place, and the old guy was once again privy to the sight of her youthful, animated tits. The sight revitalized his old bones and for the first time in years, an excited shiver rushed through his body. The old man licked his lips, perhaps this damned group home was not so bad after all!

After fixing his sheets, Clare climbed back to her feet, never once suspecting that she was giving the old guy quite a show. Clare made her way behind the bed and proceeded to pull the bungee cord out so that Mr. Grange could begin his exercises. The old man stunned her by grabbing the cord with surprising vitality.

"Good job Mr. Grange!" Clare exclaimed.

In the few days she had worked with him, she had already grown accustomed to his lack of effort. Today, he was moving with renewed determination and completed twice the repetitions as normal before falling back to his bed, exhausted.

"Wow! That was great," Clare said with a smile.

She excitedly noted the improvement on his worksheet. Who would believe it? Clare actually had a patient of hers improving! Perhaps it was a good thing that she did not know the true reason why. The doorbell sounding brought Clare back to the task at hand and she retrieved Mr. Grange's lunch from the attendant. She served Mr. Grange his lunch and completed his worksheet.

"Well, I think that's it Mr. Grange," she said finally. "Great job today!"

"Ahem, thank you," he said after a cough. "Would you mind, uhm, fixing my bed sheets before you leave?"

Clare looked across the bed and saw the sheets had crumpled up again. Cheap ass sheets, she thought as she crossed back to his bedside. Clare leaned across his bed, putting herself on display for a third time. This time the sheets had somehow gotten stuck between the mattress and frame which meant she really tug to get them free. Her forceful pulling sent her tits to bouncing wildly and Mr. Grange almost spit up his food at the sight! Had he just seen a nipple? Oh, they looked like such beautiful pink nipples.

When the caught sheet finally broke free, Clare pulled it into place and smoothed the fabric. She stood up, failing to register the silly grin on the old man's face. In fact, it was not until after she left the room that she even remembered she was braless. Clare has just been so caught up in her daily routine. On almost any other day, Clare probably would have put two-and-two together, but with everything that had happened in the last few days, she had a lot on her mind.

As such, Clare made her way to Mrs. Tyle's room without giving Mr. Grange a second thought. Her second appointment went just as smoothly as the first, although with far less "sheet fixing." There was little doubt that Mrs. Tyle liked her, which left her in a great mood as she approached Greg's door. Now, she was acutely aware of the way her breasts were moving. In fact, Clare had come very close to stopping at the locker room on the way. But, she had come this far and that new, devilish side of her had pushed her onwards. If she had realized the show she had already given Mr. Grange, who knows how things would have turned out...

Clare hesitated for just a moment before knocking, nervous. When she finally knocked and heard Greg's reply, she knew it was too late to back down. Greg was in his usual spot, but today his TV turned off. There was no doubt he had been waiting for her. Clare grinned, I guess the TV girls are not as exciting as me.

"Hiya Greg."

"Hi!" Greg responded, his eyes dancing between her face and chest.

Clare stood there a moment, almost afraid to move and set her breasts in motion. Honestly, she was not sure if Greg could even deduce that she was braless. Armed with that idea, she forced herself to put one foot forward and started across the room, feeling her breasts immediately spring into action. The way Greg's eyes widened told her all she needed to know. He knew exactly what was going on. Her cheeks went beet red, she would have to stop underestimating him.

The responsible side of Clare was screaming at this point for her to excuse herself and get this craziness under control—to stop exposing herself to a chubby, 21 year-old resident!

Clare toned the voice out and asked, "Are you going to be good today?"

"Y—yes!" he stammered, his eyes bewitched by the motion beneath her uniform.

Unlike with Mr. Grange, Clare was well aware of the impact her lack of attire was having on Greg. She could not stop blushing as she went about her daily assignments. It was both embarrassing and thrilling, and at times Clare would add a little extra spring in her step just to hear him gasp. So much for just a quick flash, she thought. Four days in and she was parading around braless. Once again, her rational side started ranting. This time it gained some traction, and she started to think that perhaps this was taking things too far. What's done is done, she decided. She would finish up today and avoid making this mistake in the future.

Greg scarfed down his lunch and rocked through his exercises. If she thought he was enthusiastic before, her current attire pushed him to even greater heights. Clare giggled as she thought, just imagine if I did this topless. Immediately questioning why on Earth she would even contemplate such a thing?

When Greg finished his chores and flew to his "spot" on the edge of the bed, Clare found that all of her prior hesitation had vanished. She smiled at his eager gaze and slid her uniform top over her head, removing it completely so that she was fully topless.

The rush that shot through her body caused her to shudder. Greg now had a full, unrestricted view of her chest and his mouth dropped. The bulge in his pants which had been present through the entire appointment seemed to grow bigger.

It surprised Clare to see his eyes leave her chest, but quickly realized why when he said, "B—bounce?"

Clare shook her head, he was definitely a guy. His foolish grin became enormous as she complied and started to jiggle her tits for his enjoyment. Four days ago, Clare would have been appalled to see herself standing there amusing her patient with her breasts. Yet, here she was, doing just that. And she knew that she would be doing it all over again tomorrow. The crazy thing was that it did not bother her.

A finger coming into contact with the soft flesh of her bosom startled Clare back to reality. Greg was once again trying to touch her breasts! Had she not made herself clear yesterday? Clare stepped back and planted her hands on her hips.

"Greg, what did I tell you about touching?" she scolded.

"S—sorry," he replied abashedly.

That was enough of a show for one day. Clare moved to retrieve her uniform.

"W—wait," Greg stammered, "More p—please?"

Clare stopped and gave him an exasperated look. "Greg, I'm not going to dance around all night."

"I—I know, but a little m—more please?"

Clare stared at him for a moment, her rational side screaming bloody murder. That look on his face... Oh what the hell, she thought. Feeling that teensy-tiny, roguish side of her growing stronger.

"Okay, but just a little longer."

Clare put her top back on the nearby table and turned so that Greg could admire her once more. She recognized the telltale look in his eyes and sighed, beginning to bounce her tits for him once more. The pure delight on his face quickly overcame her exasperation. Yet, unbelievably, no more than a minute later, Clare saw his hands reaching for her again. Clare shielded her breasts with one arm and pushed the hand away.

"No touching," she said, "Just looking."

Greg looked at her pleadingly, "P—please?"

Clare opened her mouth to scold him and threaten to stop doing this all together if he tried to touch her again, but nothing came out. It was not rational. In fact, looking back, Clare could not have offered an explanation as to why she did not scold him. Somewhere, from the back of her mind, a wild thought raced forward. Why not? So he touches a boob, who cares? This is the closest the poor guy will ever get to real breasts.

The thought left her stupefied. Was she seriously considering letting him touch? That had to be taking it too far, right? That damn mischievous side, that teensy-tiny part of her that had caused so much trouble these past few days responded, "What harm would it cause? Surely, it would be easier than jumping around a few minutes every day."

Clare snorted, she actually was considering it. Really considering it. Jesus, just let the guy have a little fun, she thought and forced her arm away from her chest.

The moment was surreal, and it was almost like watching someone else open their mouth and say, "Okay, but just for a little bit."

12