Express Lane Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James!" My piercing screech made him cover my mouth. Supporting my body by resting his free hand on my lower back and left the rest to the sturdy wall behind me. James began to rock in and out of me at a mellow, calm pace.

"Rissa, tell me you want to be my girlfriend. Please, baby."

I inhaled sharply and my mouth felt dry. I didn't know if I was ready to commit to be with James. I knew he didn't have any qualms with it, but I didn't want either one of us to be hurt. He pulled all the way out of me only to slam every stiff inch of his member back into me.

"Ah! I'll be your girlfriend."

"Good," he said with a grunt. "Put your arms around my neck."

I did and he carried me over to the couch. Instead of placing me on my back, James bent me over the arm of the couch and sped up, fucking me so rough that I was steadily screaming into the pillow in front of me. He was clutching a handful of my hair and dotting kisses up the side and back of my neck.

"Oh, Larissa. I'm going to love getting to fuck this tight slit of yours whenever I want," he whispered to me.

I've always been a sucker for dirty talk and that sent me over the edge. "Shit! Pull.. Pull..." I was telling him to pull out; we didn't have time to use protection but he understood what I was getting at.

His moan was a long and strained one as he climaxed, coating my lower back and ass in his hot cum. "Oh Rissa," he sighed. "I knew fucking you would be good but damn."

I looked over my shoulder and wanted to laugh. I had never seen him so happy before, nor had I seen a sight as erotic as this one. I got to my feet and gave him a soft, senuous kiss. "I need to clean up. Be back in a sec."

Once I got to the bathroom to clean up, I heard the doorbell.

Noah.

My stomach churned. It had no need to since Noah wasn't my boyfriend. James was.

I just didn't feel so good about it.

"James, could you get the door?"

"Sure," he yelled to me. I heard the hinges squeak and Noah's deep voice replaced the dead air. I didn't want to wake Rory so I carried him down the stairs instead.

Noah's gray eyes had turned dark gray again, as opposed to how light they were earlier in the evening. I wanted to act like I didn't know why but some part of him was probably jealous of James. But he had his chance; there was no reason to him to feel that way. He took him from my arms and his eyes burned holes into James while he talked to me.

"How was he?"

"Perfect," I said. "I hope my kids will be that way."

"Only if you have them with me," James chimed in. My giggle to his 'joke' was forced. We had been a couple for all of ten minutes and already he was hinting at children?

Noah clearly shared my unhappiness with what James just said. He sneered for a moment before looking at me.

"Well... I take it you had a good time." He spotted my bra and panties laying in the corner of the foyer.

"Uh," I stammered, "Yeah. I can't complain."

"Talk to you soon." He winked at me, then gave a stiff nod in James' direction.

"Well, I think I should go home and get some sleep." James kissed my forehead and headed outside. "Good night, sweetie."

"Night."

I closed and locked the door behind me. I pretty much ran upstairs to my bed. My sleep that night should have been pleasant but it wasn't. I tossed and turned, thinking about everything that transpired. I had great sex with a wonderful guy and started a brand new relationship full of potential that I wasn't eager to explore. Instead, I wanted to know more about the Express lane cashier with the two year old brother who had no interest in me.

At least I couldn't complain that my social life was non-existent anymore.