Exstacy! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you wanna make the pussy cat purr?" Jennifer whispered into Sean's ear, as he continued to munch on her tits, his fingers getting wetter in the folds of her pussy lips.

"Mmmph," he mumbled round a mouthful of nipple, and rammed two of his fingers deep inside her pussy. Jennifer threw backed her head and squealed happily, as the two rough fingers explored her warm depths.

***

Stacy dropped her keys onto the coffee table and collapsed into the depths of her soft, leather sofa. The end of another long, hard week. She wished she could just stay there and fall asleep, and not get up again until the next morning. Unfortunately, she was due to meet Sean at the restaurant at about 7pm, and if she wanted to eat the following week she had to get the shopping done before then. She looked at her watch. It was one o' clock. She could have her lunch, laze around for a couple of hours and watch some afternoon television, then nip to Tesco before she started getting ready. Dragging herself back out of the chair, she got to her feet and went back into the kitchen to collect her lunch and a small plate from the cupboard. She had just taken a bite from her first sandwich when the phone started to ring.

Stacy's phone, a cordless receiver and cradle, was in the kitchen, but the girl normally kept the handset in the living room whenever she was at home. She'd forgotten to pick it up on this occasion, though, so she had to leave her sandwich for a moment and return to the kitchen to get it. She got to it on the fifth ring and, picking the receiver up from the cradle, held it to her ear.

"Hello, Stacy Brooke," she said, speaking round the remains of her mouthful of chicken.

"Your making a mistake," the unfamiliar voice on the other end said. Stacy almost choked on her sandwich.

"I'm sorry?" she said, coughing and swallowing what was still in her mouth.

"If you want to write a sleazy piece on an incestuous love child, that's your choice," the voice continued. "But you do not want to deal with the consequences of a political scandal. You have been warned." With that, there was a click and the line went silent. Stacy's blood ran cold. Had she just been threatened? She stared at the phone for a few moments, then held it back up to her ear. A flat toned, recorded message was telling her to please hang up. She did as she was told, pressing the red button that would end the call on her handset, and returned the phone to it's cradle before walking slowly, as if in a trance, back into the living room. It was a joke, she told herself as she continued eating her sandwich. Someone at work had found out about the article she was writing and was trying to scare her. It might even have been Amber. Even though the older woman was her best friend, she still sometimes played practical jokes on her. They played them on each other all the time, in fact. But if she really believed that, why did she still feel so scared?

Stacy ate her lunch quickly and, once she had finished, put her rubbish in the bin and her plates in the sink. Then she picked her keys up off the table and headed to the door. She had changed her mind about watching some afternoon television before going back out. She didn't want to be in the house if she could help it, in case whoever had called her tried to phone again. Pausing only to grab her coat and to check that her wallet was in the pocket, she opened the door, stepped outside, and quickly locked it after her.

***

It was one o'clock, and Phillip and Jessica were sitting outside on the grass, finishing the last of their packed lunches. It was on occasions such as these, when the two of them were more or less alone and enjoying each other's company, that Phillip wished he could just take her in his arms and explore her sweet mouth with his tongue. But what would her reaction be? They were good friends, best friends even, but Phillip had no idea what her response would be if he tried to reveal how he really felt about her. So he kept quite, kept his hands and tongue to himself and tried to think what subtle hints he could drop without coming out directly and telling her how much he wanted her.

"So, what do you think?" Phillip looked at her, the words bringing him out of his daydream. What had she just asked him?

"Erm, sorry?"

"Have you even been listening to me," she asked, with that magic smile that always lit up her face, making her deep blue eyes sparkle. How could a simple smile look so erotic?

"Sorry," he said. "I had something on my mind." What else could he say? I was lusting after you?

"I was asking if you thought I'd made the right decision," she said. "About accepting the provisional offer from Cambridge."

12