Extorting Victoria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,969 Followers

Victoria held onto my head as my oral assault on her pussy continued. I could not get enough as I ate and ate her cunt. I lost all track of time. My slut was grinding herself in my face hard. I had never heard a woman in real life groan and moan so loud. Breathlessly she pleaded, "Fuck, I can't take it anymore. Oh God, please, get your cock in there; fuck me now!"

My face was dripping with her cum as I moved up her body. We kissed passionately as my cock poked her clit. For the next couple of minutes I teased her rubbing my cock along her outer pussy lips. Then I stroked it along her clit, up and down. Next I pulled away altogether leaving my cock an inch away from paradise. Victoria pushed her hips up trying to catch my cock in desperation. Finally, I smiled and sank my cock hard and deep.

Instantly, she wrapped her legs around my ass as she wasn't about to let me get away. She didn't have to worry as I was too turned on to mess with her any longer. Faster and harder I pummeled her pussy. Our hips crashed together in perfect unity. My cock had already had enough action that I lasted for a lot longer than normal.

Shudder after shudder ran through her body as my cock became a virtual blur. With one final hard stroke I shot a load into her unprotected pussy. Still hard I continued for another couple of minutes and shot again before my cock had finally been worn out and limply fell out of her pussy. After collapsing I snuggled with my face in her armpit and my fingers in her twat.

Still breathing hard from the fuck I fed her the juices from her pussy as I licked her sweet sweaty armpit. Once we caught our breath we took a quick shower together and I went back home. True to my word I still use her ass every time I see her in some fashion. The instant we are alone in a room together my hands are all over that big butt generally along with my face.

As Byrum gets older we see less and less of Victoria as it is down to about once a month. A couple of times a year I will demand a meeting with Victoria for ass-time. It is more difficult as she is once again married and has two more kids. Ben also got married and his wife is very hot and has an ass every bit as sexy as Victoria's. Barb and I have toyed with the idea of asking Ben for a foursome. I hope it happens but will let Barb lead the way on it.

As for Barb and I seeking out threesomes we have had many great experiences with a lot of great people. The result seems to have been when it is just the two of us in bed our sex is hotter than ever. I can't complain as all of my sexual desires are being met. I am so glad that I walked in on Ben and Victoria fucking that night as it changed our lives.

I guess that about does it for now, anyway. Oh my God you wouldn't believe it Ben's wife, Gina, just walked in wearing only bra and silky panties.

"Jim, Barb says you want to play with me and you want my ass," she is purring

"Ummm, yes but where is Ben?" I am stammering.

"Barb is sucking his cock; so come and get it," she answers wiggling her ass in my face. Forget typing anymore I have something that needs my immediate attention. Maybe I'll let you know how it turns out.

hotpup
hotpup
1,969 Followers
12