Extra Biochemistry Tutorials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Clare that was wonderful," I gasped, as I pulled her back on the sofa.

We lay kissing and slowly exploring each other but now it was relaxed and sleepy. I continued to try to push my hand under her skirt but she mumbled "Uhha, not now."

Her skirt had fallen apart enough to show her blue silk knickers with a fresh damp stain where they disappeared between her thighs.

"Clare, you look very wet down there," I whispered.

"Are you surprised after what you have been doing to me?"

"Oh yes, I better sort that out and, you young man, had better get yourself decent and return to the bosom of your family."

" I would rather stay with your bosom," I said nuzzling between her breasts again. She took hold of both my shoulders and pushed me away.

"Ben, that's enough! Get yourself decent. I can hear Bruno scratching at the backdoor and if I let him in with you like that I wouldn't like to think of the consequences." She said laughing.

She pulled her cardigan together and fastened a couple of buttons in the middle hiding those gorgeous globes. I reluctantly got dressed not wishing to make her cross.

"Clare, if I have any further problems with biochem can I call on you?"

"Of course. Why don't you bring some of your photos next time? I might show you some more of mine!" she spoke with that twinkle in her eye and a smile across her lips.

We both got up and walked towards the hall. She put her arm round me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"That was fun but remember 'lightly'! Bye Ben. Good luck with the exams".

She closed the front door and I heard her calling for Bruno,

"Bruno, walkies".