Extra Credit Ch. 02, Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,095 Followers

Finally James broke their kiss.

“We better get back to the table before Shannon comes back,” he said.

“Do we have to?” the blonde groaned.

Shannon finally made it to the bar and got some drinks. As she got closer to the table where James was sitting, she noticed someone was sitting with him. Finally able to make out the stranger, Shannon’s eyebrows furrowed.

“That little bitch,” Shannon said under her breath.

“Shannon, there you are, look who I bumped into,” James said, trying to get the first word in.

Shannon put on a fake smile. “Well, well, well, fancy meeting you here,” Shannon said, starring directly at the slender blonde.

“I was bored,” she shrugged. “You look great!”

“Thanks, you look great, too,” Shannon said through her nearly clenched teeth.

Both women read the signals between them very well. James on the other hand was having a blast being the prize between the two women. He gave Kelly his drink and told them to drink up. There was an awkward silence for a while as the two women drank their drinks and tried not to make their feelings known. As the night went on, and more drinks went down, the mood lightened and the three began to enjoy themselves.

Kelly broke the stalemate, blurting, “I wish I had a chest like yours.” Kelly wasn’t a lesbian, had never had any bisexual curiosities, but knew a beautiful woman when she saw one.

Shannon took the compliment and quickly, for the first time, looked Kelly over for something to compliment her on. The brunette looked her over from head to toe, admiring Kelly’s curves, especially her ass. “Thanks…” she stammered, unable to get the compliment out, despite the alcoholic buzz.

The drinks had definitely taken the edge off the evening though and James began to think about later that night. To an eighteen year old, two women complimenting each others’ bodies smelled of a threesome. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt a hand on his thigh. He couldn’t tell which one was doing it but it sure felt good. He looked at each woman, but their faces gave away nothing. Slowly the hand reached his crotch and rubbed his cock through his pants.

“I’ll be right back, I need to use the ladies room,” Shannon said. “Don’t you two get into any trouble,” Shannon said looking at James.

When Shannon left, James found out whose hand it was. Kelly continued rubbing James cock.

“I guess someone’s happy to see me tonight,” Kelly said.

James shivered with nervous anticipation. He knew he shouldn’t be fooling around with this blonde bombshell, but he couldn’t help himself. He took her hand and put it inside the waistband of his pants. As Kelly’s fingers found his cock, he shivered.

Kelly smiled and began to move her hand along his shaft, saying nothing, just staring deeply into his eyes as she worked him. “His cock is huge,” Kelly thought to herself. She’d never felt anything so big. She could feel precum lubricating her actions.

James loved every minute of it. “What Shannon doesn’t know can’t hurt her,” he justified. He could feel his balls tightening and knew it wouldn’t be long.

Kelly knew he was close when she saw his head tilt back. Their table was separated from the others by a little partition. “It’s been too long,” Kelly said to herself, her heart picking up a notch at what she was about to do.

James watched in awe as Kelly lowered her head into his lap. In one fluid motion, she had his pants open and his cock out. Her red lips parted and her tongue greeted the head of his cock. The moment James’ cock touched her tongue Kelly moaned. The taste of a man was something she had missed desperately. Her warm mouth enveloped James’ cock as she sucked deeper. The sight of Kelly’s head bobbing up and down on his dick pushed James to the edge. He didn’t bother to warn her because she definitely knew what she was doing. Kelly knew very well what was coming; she could feel his already hard cock becoming even harder.

“Oh………shit,” James said through clenched teeth, his eyes rolling, lost in the euphoria of the moment, drowned out by the thump of the music around him.

Kelly was sucking feverishly when she felt the first jet of cum hit the back of her throat. She took her hand away from James cock and cupped his balls. The second eruption was bigger than the first and Kelly held a tight seal around James’ cock with her lips. Shot after shot, her mouth filled with what she thought was quarts of cum. When at last he stopped cumming, Kelly carefully pulled her mouth off him with a slurp, making sure not to let any of the warm semen escape her mouth. She didn’t lift her head immediately, holding the cum in her mouth, savoring the slightly salty, slightly sweet taste on her tongue. Finally satisfied, she swallowed, groaning as the hot liquid slid satisfyingly down her throat. She lifted her head and seductively licked her top lip. She was just getting started.

No sooner had James gotten his cock back into his pants, Shannon rounded the corner. “Boy, I sure feel better,” Shannon said.

“Yeah, I think I could use the ladies room myself,” Kelly said

Kelly got up and without pulling her skirt back down, she strutted away. James’ head was still reeling from the intense blowjob she had just given him. He knew he wanted to fuck Kelly but getting Shannon to go along with a threesome would be tricky. Maybe a few more drinks would light the way.

“I’m gonna order another round,” James said, putting his arm around Shannon.

Shannon was already pretty drunk because she wasn’t used to drinking. Everything in the club had a weird haze around it.

“Yeah, sounds good to me,” Shannon said.

In the ladies room, Kelly was starring into the mirror at herself. She touched up her make up, fixed her blonde hair, and adjusted her tight halter on her body. She too was a little buzzed, but not as much as Shannon. She savored the salty taste of cum still fresh in her mouth. She could feel a growing heat between her legs.

Back at the table the drinks had arrived and James wasted no time feeding Shannon a few more shots. Feeling the boldness that accompanies alcohol, James put a shot of tequila in his mouth and kissed Shannon’s full lips, letting it pour into her mouth. Shannon swallowed hard and crinkled her nose; the taste wasn’t something she liked.

“Hey, save some for me,” Kelly said, returning.

“Plenty to go around,” James said with a grin.

“Having fun yet Shannon?” Kelly asked.

By this time Shannon was beyond a little drunk. “You bet I am! I can’t wait until later, baby” Shannon said, kissing James’ neck.

“Hey, lets dance,” James said.

“Sure, but what about Kelly?” Shannon said.

“All three of us, there’s enough of me to go around,” James said, grinning.

On the way to the dance floor, Shannon was staggering and James had to help her along. “She’s really shit-faced,” he thought to himself, suddenly worried that she might pass out. Once the trio started to dance, the regular club goers couldn’t help but stare: a young hunk and two beauties bumping and grinding had that affect on people. Shannon slowly regained her balance enough to hold herself up, her mind still spinning with drunkenness.

James stood between the two women and did his best to divide his attention between them. He wrapped his hands around Shannon, squeezing her round ass. She giggled at him playfully but did nothing to stop his advances. Then he turned and grabbed Kelly in a tight embrace. Shannon wasn’t too thrilled but the alcohol had taken the edge off her jealously and, in a strange way, she wanted Kelly to have a good time.

When James turned back to Shannon, she grabbed him and pulled him close, kissing him passionately, making a show out of it for Kelly. As their tongues wrestled with each other, Kelly watched, her pussy growing damp at the erotic show. “Mmmmmmm, baby, I want to fuck you soooooo bad,” Shannon whispered to James, her head resting against his own, her fingers laced through his hair.

James kissed her once again on the lips, and then turned back to Kelly. The blonde wrapped her arms around him and squeezed his ass. She looked at Shannon, winked, and pressed her lips to his. Shannon was shocked, her heart rattling with jealousy and… something else. She opened her mouth to object, and then stopped, bit her lip, and watched. The sight of another woman kissing her lover was turning her on.

Kelly kissed differently than Shannon did, James noted. Shannon would swirl her tongue around in James’ mouth, fighting his tongue for supremacy. Kelly was much more coy, keeping her tongue in her mouth almost trying to dodge James’. This game of cat and mouse made James have to work for it, something he found very arousing.

Finally breaking the embrace, James turned back to Shannon, out of breath, not knowing what she would do. To his surprise Shannon, he found her eyes smoldering with lust and she kissed him hard. She could taste Kelly on his lips and smell her on his clothes. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, Shannon was turned on. James knew he had made it to first base with his threesome, so he kept on going. He grabbed Shannon in one arm and Kelly in the other and pulled the women close to him. One after the other his kissed them. Little by little, Shannon and Kelly loosened up and started working together instead of against each other.

In a particularly bold move fueled most likely by the alcohol, Shannon grabbed Kelly’s hand and placed it on James’ cock. The blonde looked at the older woman as if to ask, what now? Shannon smiled and kissed James again. Kelly took the queue and squeezed James’ cock. “Mmmmmm…..it’s been a long time,” Kelly said heatedly into James’ ear.

“You should feel it inside you,” Shannon giggled, winking. The brunette was aware that she was practically inviting Kelly to fuck James, but the constant stream of booze had tossed all her jealousy out the window.

Kelly couldn’t believe her ears, but she didn’t need to be told twice. “Umm hmmm…I bet you’ve had your share of orgasms with this thing,” Kelly said, rubbing its length openly now.

James was in heaven. He had just rounded second base and things were right on track. “I’ve had about all I can handle of this dance floor with you two. Let’s sit down for a while. “I’ve gotta use the little boys’ room.” You two grab a table and I’ll be right back.”

Shannon and Kelly looked at each other and smiled. The two women had come to an understanding of sorts without saying a word. As long as Kelly knew who James was in love with, Shannon didn’t mind helping her fellow female get a little action tonight. Kelly knew where she stood and as long as James was in her immediate future, she was all for it.

“Do you see all these people starring at us,” Kelly whispered, leaning close to the brunette, her tight body still rolling and dancing to the music. The prospects of getting fucked by that young stud and her own share of drinking had her in a near euphoric mood. She couldn’t stop smiling.

“Yeah, I kinda like the attention,” Shannon smiled, noticing all the eyes on her and feeling her pussy tingle with excitement, just as it had in the diner.

“Me and my girlfriends used to have all kinds of fun here,” Kelly said. Her heart was racing now. The blonde suddenly realized what she was going to say, but couldn’t stop herself.

“Oooooo..do tell,” Shannon said.

Kelly ran her fingers along the brunette’s shoulder and down her back, whispering in her ear, “After all the guys started starring at us, we’d start to put on a show. We’d start grinding on each other, brushing one another… You know, what guy doesn’t like to see two women?”

Shannon grinned, feeling her pulse quicken, she whispered back, “Would you like to give these boys a show?”

“Oh, honey, I’d love to…”

The blonde smiled, pulled herself even closer to the other woman, and said, “Just follow my lead.” And with that, they pulled out all the stops: curvy bodies sliding along one another, undulating in the strobe lights to the throbbing beat like twin snakes, writhing, dancing, showing off. Shannon felt the blonde’s breasts brush across her own on more than one occasion and found herself inexplicably aroused. “Just the alcohol. Just the moment,” she reasoned, letting the erotic emotions wash through her, feeling the eyes of every single guy, and many of the girls, rest on the serpentine bodies of this blonde and this brunette. The female form was very beautiful, Shannon found herself thinking, so two at once had to be twice as pleasing, she reasoned.

“You want to really put on a show?” Kelly asked, her back to the brunette, toned ass against the other woman’s hips, head thrown back and resting against Shannon’s shoulder. She hooked an arm up and around the other woman’s neck, pulling her even closer.

Shannon found herself looking down at the pretty blonde, wondering what more they could do, when it suddenly hit her. They could…

“Kiss me. Let’s make these guys’ night.”

The thought of kissing another woman had never crossed Shannon’s mind before, but with the alcohol and the exhibition were pushing her libido to the edge. The thought of this woman’s lips on hers was a little appealing, she admitted. ‘Only for the show, of course.”

Kelly twisted her body around to face the brunette, looping both arms around the taller woman’s neck, and waited for her answer. In her college days, Kelly was a bit of a wild one. She had experimented with girls a few times, but it had been a while since her last girl-girl experience. Truth be told, she found she’d much rather feel the hardness of a warm cock in her pussy than the smooth cheeks and lips of a woman, but feeling Shannon’s voluptuous body against her own, she could not deny her own lust. Shannon was a very beautiful woman and, at that moment, all she could think about was having the brunette’s long legs wrapped around her head.

Shannon gave the briefest of nods, her eyes swimming with a mixture of curiosity and anxiety.

“Don’t be nervous, this’ll be fun,” Kelly reassured, smiling.

The blonde stepped even closer, their bodies pressing against one another, breasts crushing. Kelly’s breath caught once again as she felt how soft and warm Shannon’s tits were, the image of them naked and in her mouth flashing through her mind quickly. Legs intertwined, the smooth skin of their taut thighs rubbing against one another. Kelly drew Shannon’s head closer, their lips inches apart. Shannon was breathing very heavily and her heart was racing. Kelly was also breathing very fast and her legs felt weak.

She pulled Shannon the final distance, but at the last second, let her lips slid away, kissing Shannon’s long neck, smelling her light perfume. “You smell wonderful,” Kelly whispered.

The hot, sweet breath on her neck sent a chill down Shannon’s back. The soft smooth hand that rested against the nape of her neck was sweaty. The two women liked each other’s touch. Kelly lightly kissed Shannon’s neck and tasted Shannon’s smooth skin, covered in a film of salty perspiration. She let her tongue slide along Shannon’s skin, the wet touch something Shannon wasn’t prepared for. The brunette’s knees became weak and her pussy throbbed. Her mind was spinning: another woman had made her pussy flex with desire. She kept telling herself it was the alcohol. Or the crowd of onlookers. Or the night and its tangible passion. Shannon moaned lightly.

Kelly’s pussy was just as hot. It had been a long time since her wilder days, but now she remembered why she loved them so much. Still grinding to the club’s dance music, Kelly slowly kissed higher on Shannon’s neck

“Ohhhhh…..Kelly…….maybe we should……” Shannon moaned.

“Shhhhhhh……the guys are watching,” Kelly whispered.

The reminder nearly sent Shannon over the edge. She held her breath as Kelly started to kiss her cheek. As her lips got closer to Shannon’s, she felt a tingle spreading over her body. Shannon didn’t know what to do as Kelly’s lips moved closer to her own. She didn’t want to admit it to herself but she liked the feel of another woman.

Finally, the two women made eye contact. Each searched the other’s eyes for any sign of dissatisfaction. Then Kelly leaned in and placed her lips onto Shannon’s. There was electricity in the room. Shannon’s legs wobbled as Kelly’s smooth lips pressed against her own. Their mouths fit together perfectly, each woman tasting sweet to the other.

“Mmmmmmmmm…..” Shannon moaned into Kelly’s mouth.

Slowly Shannon’s felt Kelly’s tongue searching for a way in. She had agreed to kissing, but hadn’t realized that Kelly had meant a full on kiss. A French kiss. She didn’t know what to do. Her mind panicked. Should she pull away? Should she protest? Before she could make up her mind, the blonde’s persistent tongue slid past her full lips and Shannon felt, for the first time, the delicateness of another woman’s tongue. Bodies moving in unison, now their tongues did the same, wrapping around each other, slippery and wet and so fucking hot. Their hearts beating in unison, breasts pushed together. To both Kelly and Shannon, they were one in the moment. Shannon’s hands fell to Kelly’s ass. Slowly they began to rub one another, to grope each other as their tongues and mouths made love. At last, their lips parted and the two women stared at each other, neither knowing what to do or say, both afraid to spoil the moment.

“Kelly, that was……amazing,” Shannon said at last.

“Yeah…..uh…………we really showed the guys…….” Kelly said, blushing furiously.

“Yeah…..I bet they’ll never forget us…” Shannon was giggling now, and Kelly returned her laughter.

Little did the two know but James had seen the kiss from around the corner. He knew that he was on his way to home plate. The sight of his girlfriend kissing another woman had James’ cock standing at attention. Kelly and Shannon finally made it back to their table, but the awkwardness of the moment was still evident. Luckily, James arrived and after a few more shots the awkwardness had left the building.

“Man, I’m about ready to go, I’ve had enough of this place for one night,” James announced.

Shannon looked at Kelly for a moment, not knowing is she should ask Kelly to come with them. Could she stomach watching another woman with her lover? For any other woman, she’d say no in a heartbeat. But with Kelly…

“Yeah I’m ready to go, too. Kelly, are you coming with us?” Shannon grinned.

“You bet. I wouldn’t miss this for the world” Kelly said.

James had a beautiful woman in each arm as he walked from the club, earning many jealous stares. He looked at each and smiled. When they got into the car to go back to the hotel, James hopped in the driver seat. As they started to drive, he put his hand on Shannon’s thigh and squeezed.

“I think somebody’s horny,” Shannon said.

Slowly James’ hand inched its way up Shannon’s smooth leg. As he reached her silky panties, James smiled at Shannon. Shannon leaned her head back as James started to rub her pussy through the thin fabric of her thong. Kelly couldn’t see James’ hand from the back seat, but knew what was happening from the expressions on Shannon’s face. Kelly wasn’t about to be left out, so she reached around the seat and grabbed James’ cock. After a few minutes, they arrived at the hotel. James opened his door but before he could walk inside Kelly had him pinned against the side of the car. The blonde was like a woman possessed. She kissed James passionately as her hand found its way into his pants.

“Ummmm……..I want you now!” Kelly demanded.

Before James could say anything, Shannon joined Kelly and kissed him while Kelly unzipped his pants. James was experiencing sensory overload.

“I want your big cock in my mouth,” Kelly said as James cock popped out of his pants.

“Go ahead suck him off, suck his big cock,” Shannon whispered. She stared at James, seemingly getting pleasure from watching Kelly give him pleasure.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,095 Followers