Extra Credit Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers

Quinn leaned forward. "I spiked the water. The chemical is classified as an anti-depressant. I won't bore you with its technical name, but I will tell you it's used to treat sexual disorders. It's normally administered orally, but the funny thing about the large intestine is how good at absorption it is. Way better than the stomach. I also mixed in a mild muscle relaxant."

Tessa's whole body was on fire now. Her cunt gushed with excitement, dribbling down her legs along with little rivulets of warm shower water. And those legs were shaking as she tried to hold the two enema loads in.

"I think you've held it in long enough. Why don't you let it all out?"

"I can't do that!" Tessa shouted, almost crying.

"Why not?" Quinn asked, as if all this were the most normal thing ever. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're already clean on the inside."

Quinn rubbed her hands all over Tessa's body. Her legs quaked and she felt like she was going to burst. Finally, Quinn's hands stroked Tessa's bloated belly, and then sharply clenched down.

Tessa screamed, half in shame, half in relief as her bowels ejected the enemas. When it was all over, she slumped down and started crying.

Quinn didn't say anything as Tessa sobbed quietly, feeling so dirty and shameful. She hardly noticed as Quinn pushed two fingers effortlessly into her ass and twirled them around.

"Nice and loose," Quinn said. "I bet it won't hurt a bit."

Tessa heard more rustling behind her, and soon Quinn was raising her ass.

"Here we go."

Something hard and thick pressed against her ass, forcing its way past her anal ring.

"What?!?"

"Just relax. You can take it."

Quinn pushed forward and more of the strap-on filled Tessa's ass. But Quinn had been right. She hardly felt any pain, and the sensual tingles seemed even more intense. Her head spun with pleasure as Quinn inched the firm fake cock into her. In less than a minute, Tessa felt Quinn's hips against her own, and she knew the thing was lodged deep in her bowels.

Without another word, Quinn began to fuck Tessa's ass, slowly at first, pulling it all the way out so that only the tip stayed in, then plunging it slowly but firmly back in. Tessa gasped and shook and pulled at her arm restraints. She saw stars dance in front of her eyes and she cried out, shaking her head back and forth as her whole body was consumed by Quinn's decadence.

Quinn picked up the pace, fucking her ass faster and faster, filling and emptying her. And Tessa loved it, loved the feeling of her ass being filled, loved the emptiness that followed and the desire to be filled again, loved the firm confidence that Quinn worked her over with. Tessa loved all of it and she cried, but they were tears of joy as Quinn fucked her ass over and over again.

And Quinn was really slamming into her now, thrusting into her so hard that Tessa was pinned up against the shower's curved glass wall, unable to stop her lover, and not wanting to even if she could. Quinn fucked her for what seemed like an eternity, and Tessa felt her cunt twitch as the pleasure mount.

Suddenly Tessa screamed at the top of her lungs, and Quinn plowed her ass even harder as she came. Her legs shook and she collapsed, but Quinn held her up, her arms holding Tessa tightly.

Tessa chest rose and fell in short gasps.

"Quinn . . . that was . . ."

But Quinn pulled out of her ass, stood up, and shut off the shower. She knelt down again and turned Tessa over onto her back, her arms still above her, still bound to the railing. A small chain between her two cuffs was now twisted tightly against the shower railing.

Quinn pushed Tessa's blindfold up and they looked at each others eyes. Quinn's face was strangely neutral. It wasn't often that Tessa saw her with anything but a sort of blinding confidence in herself. But now she looked . . . almost unsure.

Quinn placed her hands on the insides of Tessa's thighs and pushed her legs wide open. Tessa looked down, staring at the black strap-on jutting out from Quinn's crotch. She felt a nervous tightness in her chest, but she didn't say or do anything.

"I love you," Quinn said, and she lined up the strap-on with Tessa's dripping cunt.

Tessa knew what was going to happen next, and she did nothing. Not a single thing.

With a sudden harsh thrust, Quinn forced the fake cock deep into Tessa's cunt.

Tessa threw her head back and cried. "It hurts!"

"Your pain will pass," Quinn said as she began fucking Tessa with harsh, firm strokes. "Don't worry, Tessa, my love. Your pain will pass. Just as mine did."

***

There were many ways I could respond to Tessa's story about how she lost her virginity. Here were some of my options:

"Wow. Quinn is really fucked up."

"Oh my god, that's horrible!"

"Hey, look! Your story made me hard again!"

"You don't say . . . hey, could you move a little to the right? The game's coming on."

But, in the end, I settled for this:

"Whoa . . ."

"That's it? That's all you've got to say?" Tessa looked a little disappointed.

I smiled. "Yeah, and let me say it again, because I think it deserves repeating. 'Whoa'."

"Well, okay," She said, leaning against me, the full naked length of her body pressed against mind. And, yeah, I was hard again.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"About what?"

"About the favor, silly!"

"Oh, that."

I'd totally forgotten. We were back in the present, where my girlfriend wanted to go shopping, and then afterwards tie me up for sex. Oh, man. Why can't life be filled with simple no-brainer choices?

"Come on, Dave. Yes or no. It's not that hard."

"Umm . . . I guess so."

"You guess so? That doesn't sound very take charge."

"Well . . ."

But that seemed to be enough for Tessa. She smiled brightly, practically jumped off me, and stood up next to the bed.

"All right! Let's go!"

And we were off, throwing clothes on, grooming in a rush (Tessa only took twenty minutes), and grabbing wallets, cell phones, Quinn's credit card, and the keys to a cherry red 2005 Chevrolet Corvette.

For a second I thought I was finally going to drive the 'vette. However, Tessa snatched the keys away before I could grab them.

"I'm driving!" she said brightly, shouldering her purse and heading out the door.

"Ah, come on, Tessa!" I said, hurrying after her. We took the elevator down thirty-one floors to the basement car garage, but despite my insistent whining, I did not get the car keys.

"You drive like a maniac," Tessa said. "Quinn wants her car back in one piece."

"Oh come on. My driving isn't that bad."

"You speed!"

"Only a little."

"Twenty miles over the limit is not a little!" Tessa said, clearly enjoying this bout of teasing. "Plus you slam on the gas every time you see a yellow light."

"Well, I have to get through before it goes red," I muttered as the elevator opened.

It was a long drive to Six Statue Sprawl. I like Tessa. Really, I do. But I can't stand her driving. The whole time, she had both hands firmly on the wheel, back rigid, super-alert as if the other cars were aggressively hunting her. Really, there is such a thing as too much caution while driving.

Whenever I tried to strike up a conversation, she'd say stuff like: "Sorry, need to concentrate," or "Hold on, merging."

We eventually got to the Sprawl, which really lives up to its name. It was like the biggest mall I'd ever seen, multiplied by five because it was five levels of places to shop, eat, and shop some more. Tessa spent three solid hours trying on clothes while I waited dutifully.

And by "waited dutifully", I mean I kept my complaints to a minimum.

By the end of the third hour, I was lugging around five shopping bags and wished I had a third arm so that I could start ripping my hair out in frustration. And for some reason, we had to show our drivers licenses as we walked into a rather low-traffic section of the Sprawl.

"Ah! Here it is," Tessa said, stopping so suddenly I almost ran into her.

"What, another place to try on twenty jeans?"

I looked up. We were in a rather bare patch of Floor 5 where faux-marble walls gave way to a shop's black façade. Thick, bold white letters hung over the storefront. They said: SPECIALTY ITEMS, INC.

Tessa spun around on the balls of her feet. "Okay, umm . . . you might want to wait outside."

"What? Just stand out here like a goof while you try on more clothes?"

"The place doesn't sell clothes."

"Huh? Then what does it sell?"

"Umm . . . specialty items."

I looked up at the sign. "Specialty items?"

"Umm . . . yeah . . ."

"What kind of specialty items?"

"Well . . ."

A thought crossed my mind. "Don't tell me . . ."

Tessa nodded. "Quinn and I do a lot of shopping here. We have a VIP customer card."

Ah. I understood perfectly. I'd seen what the girls called their "gear closet." It's a scary sight for the uninitiated. But then, all that bondage gear has to come from somewhere, right?

"Okay then!" I said brightly. "How about I wait over in that B. Dalton's we passed a few minutes ago?"

"Sure. This shouldn't take long. I'll meet you there."

I hefted the bags and made my way back to the B. Dalton bookstore, curved through the aisles and stopped in the science fiction and fantasy section. What can I say? I have an inner geek and I feed him well. It took me about ten minutes to work my way past New Releases and into the Japanese Manga section.

"Oooh. New volume of Berserk."

"Hi!"

I spun around. Tessa was already back. She had a black plastic bag over her shoulder with SPECIALTY ITEMS, INC. on the side. It bulged in ways I found strangely ominous and a bit disturbing.

"Come on. Let's go," she said, tugging on my arm.

I pointed to the shelves of manga. "But there's a new volume of Berserk out. I get to find out what happens after the Eclipse Ceremony."

"You can pick up comic books later."

"Now hold on a second. Manga are not comic books. They're—"

Tessa leaned forward, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she pointed at the shelves. "Comic books," she said, then raised the black bag and waggled it. "Or sex toys."

Well, this equation required absolutely no thought.

"Good point. Let's go."

We stopped for dinner on the way back. There was a nice Carraba's Italian restaurant near Quinn's apartment, so we ate there. I probably downed a little more red wine than I should have (thanks to my fake ID, courtesy of Quinn), but it helped melt away those nagging inhibitions. For some reason, Tessa kept getting calls on her cell phone and having to excuse herself, which I didn't think much of until later when it was too late.

When we finally got back to the apartment, I'll admit it, I was nervous. With Quinn, I knew what to expect. Like her or not, I still knew what I was getting into. With Tessa? I don't know. What was she planning? What would she do?

Another thought came: You probably need another glass of wine. Maybe three. Loosen up, jackass.

Tessa seemed to sense my unease. She set the SPECIALTY ITEMS bag on the coffee table and came up behind me, hugging me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" she asked, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Wrong? What could possibly be wrong?"

Yeah, I probably still needed another glass or three.

Tessa rubbed my shoulders. "You're all tense."

"It's nothing. Really?"

"You're a horrible liar, you know that?"

"Err . . . yeah."

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," she said, and I could feel her sincerity.

And so here it was: decision time. What was it going to be, Self? Boldly forward? Or chickening out?

"Umm . . . no. No. Everything's fine. Just a little nervous, that's all. I'm still game. I mean, after all, turn around is fair play, right?"

"That's more like it," she said and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Why don't you get ready? I'll meet you in the bedroom."

Oh, man. Here we go.

I went into the bathroom and looked at the big glass shower a bit differently than the last time. I finished the necessary hygiene stuff, then walked into the bedroom.

Tessa wasn't there yet, but something else was. I walked up to the bed and picked up a long black blindfold with a yellow stick-it note attached. It read: Please Put This On.

It was in Tessa's immaculate hand writing. The ink was purple and the "i" had a little heart over it.

Sighing, I put the blindfold on, sat on the edge of the bed, and awaited my fate.

Minutes ticked by, and I grew even more nervous. Maybe ten minutes into my wait, I heard Tessa talking as she came into the bedroom.

"—'kay! Bye!" she said cheerfully before clapping her cell phone shut.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Just family. They're always calling. You know how they can be."

Oh, wasn't that the truth. My mom was always calling me during class. It was really embarrassing when my phone would go off in the middle of a lecture. One time, I had it on vibrate, and it shook itself right off my desk.

Tessa sat down on the bed next to me and leaned me back. Her hands explored my bare chest and stomach and she plant kisses at random. A hand rubbed softly against the growing bulge in my boxers as she kissed my neck, cheeks, and lips.

"I'm so happy you're letting me do this," she whispered, her hot naked flesh pressed against mine, hard nipples against my chest.

She placed bondage cuffs around my wrists, tightened them, and fastened them together. My arms were above my head as I lay on my back, and I heard something click. Tessa tightened a cord that was secured underneath the bed, and my arms were pulled taut.

I could feel Tessa moving around me as the huge bed shifted with her slender frame, and she gently pulled off my boxers and placed cuffs on my legs. They too were secured, so that my ass was on the bed's edge, my legs over the side, spread wide.

Tessa's small, delicate hands wrapped around my cock, and I could feel her kneel between my legs, her naked body brushing up against mine. Warm breath touched my cock, and she slipped me slowly into her hot, skilled mouth.

Her head slid lower and lower as her tongue played across the underside of my cock, and I felt something new, something different. It was a hard point of pressure against my cock, moving with her tongue.

Tessa had a tongue piercing! Whoa!

And for whatever reason, this difference sent jolts of pleasure through my body. Tessa bottomed out and her tongue swirled around, moving the point of smooth hard pressure, and I moaned loudly.

Tessa came up, keeping the tip in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around it, the piercing playing against my cockhead. I moaned again, my head lolling to one side as she worked my cock over. Tessa was skilled with her mouth, but this was exquisite.

She started to pick up speed now, bottoming out against my crotch before rising back up to the tip, all the time swirling that piercing around, sending electric jolts of pleasure through my spinning head.

And then I felt something press against my ass. Slowly, not even pausing with her mouth, Tessa slipped in a single greased finger. For a second, I thought I was going to explode, but I held it in, not wanting this to stop. Her finger bottomed out in my ass and she started swirling it around, gently teasing me wider, looser, for I knew she had way more than a finger planned for my ass tonight.

She started stoking my ass with her finger in perfect sync with her mouth swallowing my cock, now moving faster, practically face-fucking my cock. She kept up an energetic pace, and I felt my balls starting to boil over, ready to explode.

But then, she pulled back and let my cock out of her mouth with a wet smack.

I hadn't realized it, but I was panting excitedly. Her finger was still in my ass, still stroking in and out, teasing and greasing me, and it felt great. But as good as it felt, I'd never cum from anal stimulation alone. I needed her mouth around my cock again.

"Please be patient," she whispered and pulled her finger out. "I know you'll like this."

Something else pressed against my ass. At first, I thought she was going straight for a strap-on, but then I realized it felt different. A plastic ball popped into my ass, then another, and another. One by one, she pushed a string of anal beads into my ass, and I could feel them going deeper and deeper, and I wondered just how many beads there were.

I scrunched up my face as she pushed more and more beads into me. They were small, but there were a lot of them. Finally, she finished, and her lips found the tip of my rock hard cock. Her head sank down all the way to my crotch, and my cockhead pressed against the back of her throat.

After that one slow swallow, she immediately started face-fucking me, and I felt the boiling in my balls escalate. I was rising up to meet her now, my hip pushing up as she fell down, swallowing me. And with a loud grunt, I felt myself explode deep in her throat.

At that very moment, Tessa pulled on the string of beads, and one by one they popped out of my ass. It was incredible. Indescribable! It was like being fucked in the ass in super-quick strokes, and I actually cried out as I came in her mouth, the beads popping out of my ass.

The last of the beads came free, and Tessa stayed down on me, suckling my cock as it twitched deep in her throat. Finally, she came up for air, gasping as my cock wetly popped out of her mouth.

"Oh wow . . ." I muttered.

Tessa gave my cock a playful lick along the underside, and said, "Did you like that?"

"I can see stars."

Tessa giggled, clearly delighted that I was enjoying her handiwork.

"Wait here. I'll be back in a flash."

I heard the door open and close.

Wait here. Yeah. Like I had a choice. I squirmed against my restraints as time ticked on, feeling content from what Tessa had just done to me, but also nervous about what was coming.

The door opened and shut again. I heard her footsteps, and I waited, squirming against my restrains.

Tessa crept back onto the bed, her slender, delicate hands softly caressing my chest. I could hear her breathing. For some reason, she was breathing in loud, excited pants.

She touched me and caressed me for a while, but after her confidence from before, this seemed out of place. Finally, she gripped the base of my cock firmly. I could feel her breath on my cock as she opened her mouth and took the tip in slowly.

My brow furrowed in confusion.

"Why'd you take the piercing out?" I asked.

"I still have it in," Tessa said, from near the door.

Holy fucking shit! There was someone else in the room and she was sucking my cock!

The new girl kept sucking me, holding the base of my cock firmly as she bobbed up and down on the tip. Sometimes her tongue would swirl around, but after experiencing Tessa and Quinn, I knew this girl was an amateur.

"Err . . . Tessa?"

Tessa giggled, walking towards the bed.

"Just think about it, Dave. Two hot, young blondes at the same time. Isn't that exciting?"

The shock was subsiding, and yeah, I was starting to get excited. The new girl was still bobbing up and down on my cock, and now I realized that she was fully clothed; her sweater and slacks kept brushing up against me, and her long (apparently blonde) hair touched me as she took a little more of my cock into her throat.

Tessa knelt between my legs and pushed two fingers into my ass slowly.

"Just think of her as Mystery. Isn't this exciting, Dave?"

"Yeah . . ." I said as Tessa's fingers bottomed out in my ass. She started stroking them slowly, lubricating me as she stretched me. I had a pretty good idea what was coming next.

Tessa kept working my ass over, but then I felt her pierced tongue on my cock, opposite Mystery's. They licked my cock from both sides and the two girl's mouths met at the top of my cock, their lips smacking, tongues licking, and I heard them kiss wetly.

slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers