Extra Credit Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers

Quinn was relentless. Her pounding went on and on for what had to be over ten minutes. Finally, the opposite end of her strap-on did its job and Quinn cried out as she climaxed, burying her fake cock deep in my ass. My cock was rock hard from her relentless pounding and the tip dripped with precum.

Quinn collapsed onto my back, her hot breath near my ear. I could feel her full breasts squished against my back, her chest heaving with each deliciously fulfilled breath.

Her hand reached under me and grasped my cock.

"Your turn now," she whispered.

She rolled me over, removed her strap-on with a wet sigh, and tossed it to the floor. Next to us, Nicole and Tessa's cries grew louder as the twins worked each other to a frenzy. Quinn released the clasps holding their arms bound, and both twins starting fingering and groping each other.

Quinn straddled me on the bed, grabbed my cock with both hands and guiding me to her dripping cunt. The sudden wet tightness of her cunt almost pushed me over the edge, and I had to focus to not cum on the spot.

"Ahh . . . yeah . . ." she sighed, lying down on top of me. I held her close, my arms on her back, and we kissed deeply as she started a nice slow rhythm. Her nipples were hard against my chest, and her hands played with my hair and held the back of my neck.

Despite this being my third time that night, it didn't take long for the anticipation of release to build in my balls. With Quinn's full, voluptuous body pressed against mine and her hot cunt hungrily devouring my cock, I didn't last long.

I grunted and my cock spasmed in Quinn's cunt, shooting my load deep into her as we continued to kiss. Both of the twins cried out almost at the same moment as their own orgasms hit. Quinn climbed off of me, and we crawled over to untie them.

After that, we cuddled up with each other, falling asleep one by one in with our lovers close by.

* * *

What a crew. That's all I've got to say about these girls. What a crew.

Quinn, Tessa, and Nicole. The dom, the sub, and the incestuous nymph, though that's probably an unfair generalization. Each of these ladies is extremely complex ... and messed up in their own special ways.

To begin with, Quinn was raped by her step-brother. That episode ended if not badly then at least weirdly with her getting revenge by first drugging him, then raping and threatening to kill him. He's living somewhere in France right now, I believe. Hell, I'd be on another continent too if Quinn wanted to kill me!

Quinn met Tessa three years before I came into the picture. The two went from friends to confidants to lovers, and Tessa has told me more than once that she loves Quinn.

Yeah ... that just makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Anyway, that's where Quinn's ... unusual sexual tastes fully surfaced. I seriously doubt Tessa came into the world a sex-starved submissive. No, Quinn made her into that. Willingly? Unwillingly? That question is up for debate.

How I originally came into the picture ... I'm not sure. Thinking about it, if Tessa loved Quinn and Quinn loved Tessa ... then the need for a third person, let alone a guy, isn't there. After all, Quinn has her toys. There's really no explicit need for a real cock in this picture, though all three of the girls are definitely bisexual. Sometimes I feel like I'm just another sex toy for the girls. Other times I think they actually care about me.

Whatever the truth may be, I'm Tessa's official boyfriend ... for whatever that's worth.

And then there's Nicole. What a mess she turns all this into. Naturally, as Tessa's twin sister, we have an incest issue. I don't know if there are different degrees of incest wrongness, but at least this one can't result in kids. And honestly, two hot blonde twins going at it really works for me.

I'm pretty sure Nicole doesn't feel anything for Quinn. But that doesn't help things at all because I think she has feelings for both me and her twin sister! Quinn was initially furious when she learned Nicole and Tessa were going at it, which begs the question of why I'm tolerated. The answer to that one? Don't know.

So, yeah. Like I said. What a crew.

Oh well. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts, right?

* * *

As usual, I woke up last. The mourning's light filtered through the blinds and right into my eyes.

"Ggrr ... bleh-whaa ..."

I slung my legs off the bed, sat up, and rubbed my face. I could hear the excited bustle of girls making breakfast in the kitchen. The warm aroma of sausage and toast made my mouth water.

But first things first.

I lurched over to the bathroom, evacuated, found some clothes, and headed for the kitchen.

"Good morning, Dave!" Tessa said from the counter, waving a spatula. I could tell it was her from the black oval-rimmed glasses she favored over the Nicole's contacts.

"Glippeddy whadda-who ..." I slurred.

"If there was a sentence hiding in that mess I missed it," Quinn said.

"Figgle-bottom..."

"If you say so."

I pulled up a stool and sat down next to Nicole. Before I knew it, Tessa set down a plate with sausages, buttered toast, scrambled eggs, and hash browns. Nicole poured me a cold glass of orange juice, and I drank the whole thing in one go. She smiled and poured me another.

God. How can these girls be so cheerful in the morning when they sleep less than me? Here I am barely awake and they're prancing around with zip to rival the Energizer Bunny. It's just not fair.

Quinn turned the page of her newspaper.

"Anything good in there?" Nicole asked.

"Good? No," Quinn said. "Tuition's going up ten percent."

"What, again? What excuse are they giving this time?"

"Budget deficits. Same as in December."

"Well that's just stupid. All they have to do is spend less money than they earn! It's not that hard! I do it every month! Don't those idiots know how to balance a budget?"

"Apparently not."

Nicole nudged me with her elbow. "What do you think, Dave?"

"Blurgle ninny-hammer."

Nicole smacked me in the back of the head.

"Ouch ... what did I do?"

"Were you even listening?"

"Sure ... ahh, what was the question?"

"Our tuition's going up!"

"That's not a question."

"I was asking for an opinion, Dave!"

"Umm, they're all a bunch of idiots?"

"Thank you for the insightful fiscal commentary," Quinn said. "I am sure the university executives will be forced to adjust their policies based on such breathtaking reasoning."

"You're making fun of me, aren't you?"

Quinn smiled and winked as she turned the page.

"Don't worry about it, sis," Tessa said.

"But I barely made ends meet with the last increase! What am I supposed to do? Find a second job? Take out another loan?"

"You're forgetting something," Tessa said as she sat down at the counter. "You can move out of your apartment. Right, Quinn?"

Nicole's smack to my head must have helped wake me up because I noticed how very still Quinn sat before answering.

"Sure," Quinn said finally. "It's not a problem."

"Really?" Nicole said. "You sure it'll be okay?"

"Don't worry about it. It's not a problem," Quinn said, not looking up from her paper.

"Oh, thank you! You have no idea how big a help this is!"

There was that feeling in the back of my skull again. The itch that told me something was wrong. But I was also hungry, so I ignored it and dug into my eggs and hash browns.

"Hey, Quinn," Tessa said. "I told you about the fourth, right?"

"Yes. Don't worry about me."

"The fourth?" I asked. "What about the fourth?"

"Mom and Dad want us home for Independence Day," Nicole said. "They're organizing a big family event and want all us kids home."

"Oh, they're just upset we haven't visited them once all summer," Tessa said. "We just show up, say our hellos, watch some fireworks, say our goodbyes, and head back. We'll be back here before you know it."

Great. Me alone with Quinn. That's just fucking great.

Of course come to think of it, the last time we were alone together was pretty cool. I learned I still suck at golf, she gave me a blowjob on the eighteenth hole, and the day ended with absolutely no bondage play. But still, this is Quinn we're talking about. Girls are hard enough to figure out. Quinns are ten times worse.

Still ... even if she were to ...

"When do you leave?" I asked.

"Later today," Tessa said. "We'll be gone all tomorrow and be back on the fifth."

I looked over at Quinn, not sure what to expect.

She winked at me again and went back to reading her paper. Oh for fuck sake, what did that mean? What sort of twisted kinky ideas were going through her head? I bet she wasn't even reading the paper. She was probably just dreaming up ways to out do her previous kink record.

Little did I know just how right I was ... while being totally wrong at the same time.

* * *

"So," Quinn said, sitting on the couch next to me. "You consider this fun."

"Yes, this is fun!" I said, glaring at her 50" LCD.

"Obviously. How could I think otherwise? Is that why you almost threw the controller at the screen?"

I gritted my teeth and tried twisting the Xbox 360 controller apart. The epilogue level for Call of Duty 4 loaded again, and I paused the game.

"I wasn't actually going to throw it, you know! I was just really really frustrated with this stup— fantastic, high-quality game!"

"What are you trying to do, anyway?"

"Rescue the hostage!"

"And what happens if you rescue him?"

"I get twenty gamer points!"

I unpaused the game. Thirty-five seconds later Quinn said, "Wow. You just got ... what was that word? Powned?"

"Oh, do shut up," I said, tossing the controller onto the coffee table.

"Seriously. You consider this fun? I can think of a dozen better ways to spend an afternoon."

"Yeah, and I bet they all involve tying me up."

"Oh, you'd be surprised."

I snorted out a laugh.

Quinn leaned over and whispered in my ear exactly what she was thinking. I looked over at her.

"You— You're serious, aren't you?" I said.

"Am I ever not serious?"

"And I can do anything to you? No restrictions?"

"Only what I just said."

"But in order to do that ..."

She put a finger to my lips. "Use your imagination. Impress me."

I swallowed, my throat suddenly dry. Holy shit. This was Quinn we're talking about. Quinn! And she'd just— She was going to—

Wow ... Sweet.

"Tomorrow night," she said, standing up.

"What, not tonight?"

"I feel like going out to see a movie tonight."

"Err, okay. I could ... I could join you?"

"It's a romantic comedy," she said, walking away.

"Ghn!"

"Yeah. But look at it this way!" she called back. "You've got a whole day to think up something good!"

She closed her bedroom door, leaving me alone in the great room.

Well. That was unexpected. A part of me wondered what brought it on. Occasionally Quinn liked to swap dominance roles with Tessa, but not often, and certainly never with just me. This was a first.

Yeah, I wondered what brought it on ... for all of about five seconds. Then I got busy thinking about what I was going to do to her. Heh heh heh.

Tessa's bedroom opened. She stepped out, dragging two roller suitcases behind her.

A thought struck me. I stood up. "Here. He me help you with that."

"Don't worry," Tessa said. "I've got it."

"Nah, it's no trouble," I said, taking hold of one suitcase, rolling it out the door, and holding it open for her.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

We took the elevator down to the apartment's basement garage. Nicole was already waiting in her 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier, which lacked a rear fascia. I stopped about halfway to the car.

"Hey, Tessa?"

"Yeah?"

"You mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure. What's up?"

I scratched the back of my neck. The idea seemed fine when I thought it up. After all, when in need of kinky ideas go to the expert, right? It certainly seemed simple enough. Tessa knew what she was. I knew what she was. She knew I knew what she was. However, the words caught in my throat. We just didn't discuss it. Not often, at least.

"What is it?" she asked. "Come on. We've got to go now or we'll be stuck in rush hour traffic."

I took a deep breath. "So, like, I was wondering ... what's the wildest thing you and Quinn have ever done?"

Tessa blushed fiercely. She looked away, unable to meet my eyes.

I was worried for a second, but then her lips curled into a sly smile. Her cheeks were red, and she still couldn't look at me, but at least she wasn't upset.

"Why? Looking for ideas?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, but there are sooooo many to choose from."

"Just pick something that stands out."

"Well if you insist," she said. She put on a show of thinking, but I had a feeling one came to mind very quickly. "Well, there was this one time ... before I met you. You remember the story I told you about how I lost my virginity?"

Let's see here. Quinn got you drunk, tied you up in the shower, drugged you with a medicated enema, and took your virginity without asking. Umm, yeah. That about covers it.

"Vaguely," I said.

"Well, there was this one time she did something almost like that. She started with enemas and kept filling me up. And then she made me hold it for what seemed like forever. She told me afterwards I had six quarts in me. I looked like I was pregnant!"

"Ouch. Wouldn't that hurt?"

"Not if you go slow," Tessa said. "You just have to make sure your partner isn't in pain. It's really the same as ... as ... you know ..."

"Butt sex?"

"Yeah. Same as that. Pain is bad, but the body can get used to all sorts of stuff."

And you certainly are an expert at stuffing foreign objects in strange holes, aren't you?

"And that feels good?" I asked.

"Well, it's not the same as regular stuff. It's more a kind of foreplay. You see, Quinn started by—"

Tessa explain the whole encounter to me. When she was done, my jeans felt way too tight and my dick hurt. God, it was going to be tough getting through the day without jacking off.

"So, you actually like it when she gives you enemas?" I said.

"Yeah, definitely! How about trying it yourself?"

"What? No!"

Tessa rolled her eyes. "I mean trying it on me, silly."

"Oh ... uhh ... well ..."

"Hey! What's the hold up!" Nicole shouted from the car. "If we don't leave now we'll spend the next two hours stuck in traffic!"

"Looks like you two think alike," I said.

"Yeah," Tessa said. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Think about it."

Tessa grabbed both bags and hurried over to the car. Nicole said something angry as she loaded her bags. I waved as they pulled out of the garage.

Well, that was certainly something to think about. Enemas, huh? I suppose I'll just add that to Tessa's extensive list of fetishes.

I went back upstairs. Quinn came out of her room, all dressed up for a night on the town. I offered to join her again (not really sure why), but she told me the plot of the movie. That was enough to kill my interest. Romantic comedies. I mean really, what is the point of their continued existence?

She left for the night and I went back to sucking at Call of Duty 4. After I got tired of my own suckage, I nuked myself a dinner in the microwave and was asleep by the time she got home.

* * *

"What? You don't like surprises?" I asked as I blindfolded Quinn.

"No, I like surprises. I just don't like disappointment."

Oh ho! We'll see how smug you are when I'm done with you! I jerked the blindfold extra-tight. She just smiled in that smug way she always does.

I stepped back and took a good look at her. She was already naked except for the blindfold and bondage cuffs around her wrists and ankles. Her pale skin glistened under the dim bedroom light. I stepped behind her, pulled her arms back, and clipped her wrist cuffs together. Her high and heavy breasts rose and fell with each confident breath.

"Not even a hint about what you plan to do?" she asked, cocking her head to one side and smirking.

Damn. Even tied up and blindfolded she still managed to be in charge.

"I can offer you a suggestion if you're out of ideas," Quinn said.

I snapped my fingers. "That's what we're missing."

"And what might that be?"

I opened the nightstand's bottom drawer and rummaged until I found a ball gag. It was bright fluorescent orange.

"Hey, Quinn?

"Wha— gnnnh!"

"There! Much better."

"Mmmnn ..."

I pressed myself against her from behind and took her full breasts into my hands. She moaned contently as I massaged her flesh and played with her nipples. I started nice and slow, sometimes caressing her stomach or kissing her neck before coming back to her breasts. Tessa and Nicole had nice bodies, no doubt, but Quinn's was just fantastic, and it wasn't every day I got free reign over it.

I still had my pants on and given the tightness in my crotch, I'd be shedding them very soon. I placed a hand on her bound arms and guided her towards the bathroom. I don't know what she thought I was going to do, but she hadn't expected this. I could sense her apprehension, however well she hid it.

The shower was a really classy one with a cylindrical, all-glass exterior and more than enough room for two people. I pulled the shower door open with my free hand and guided Quinn inside. She stumbled as she stepped down the shower's depression, but I kept hold of her.

"I asked Tessa for some advice. Can you guess what she suggested?"

I guided her to her knees, unclipped her wrists, and re-clipped them to the waist-high railing. I then spread her legs, surprised to see her tremble a little. When she was wide and exposed, I clipped her ankle cuffs to eyebolts along the base. It made me wonder just how many times Quinn had tied Tessa up here before she had fucking eyebolts installed in the base.

I lifted her behind, spread her cheeks with my thumbs, and buried my face in her ass. She moaned as I pushed my tongue into her, teasing her open for the onslaught she was about to suffer. She was tight, but I got the tip of my tongue past her rosebud and drove it in deep. I pumped my tongue in and out, not quickly, but firmly and deeply each time. I then rim her a few times, then went back to probing her depths. All the while she groaned helplessly through her gag.

I worked on her like for around ten minutes, really savoring the experience and drawing it out. I knew she liked it too. She squirmed a bit as I reamed her out with my tongue. Not much; this was Quinn after all. She had self-control to spare, but she was clearly relaxing and enjoying the attention lavished on her ass.

I pulled back, massaged her ass cheeks, then pressed the tip of one finger into her anal rosebud. Her sphincter squeezed my digit as I pushed it halfway in.

But then I stopped and abruptly pulled my finger out. I could tell the move surprised her.

"No. Not quite yet," I said, standing up. "Just wait here. I'll only be a minute."

I could only imagine what Quinn was thinking as I stepped out of the bathroom, but I had other plans. I made my way to the girls' gear closet: their truly disturbing collection of bondage toys, outfits, and stuff I couldn't even identify. I found the (surprisingly large) box labeled "Enemas", tossed in a few miscellaneous sex toys for good measure, hefted the box, and took it back to the bathroom.

I set the box down, making sure the contents made a nice rattle.

"Oh, let's see what we have here. Ah. This'll do."

I selected an enema like a jumbo syringe, filled a bucket with warm water, and stepped into the shower. I sucked up a quart with the enema, knelt down behind Quinn, and pushed the tip in.

"Mn!"

I slowly emptied the enema into her ass, filling her bowels with warm water. She moaned, but didn't protest, and I took my time, watching for any signs of discomfort. She took the whole quart without a problem, so I set the enema down and removed her ball gag, letting it hang from her neck.

slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers