Extra Credit Club Ch. 07

Story Info
He must decide who he truly loves.
10.1k words
4.76
129.7k
100

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers

DISCLAIMER: This is the final chapter of the “Extra Credit Club” series. Reading at least the previous chapter will help you enjoy the finale.


*

Tessa and Nicole walked into the apartment's great room. If I'd been attentive of the twin sisters, I'd have noticed just how worried Tessa looked. Though normally perky and cheerful, something had sapped her of her energy.

Unfortunately, I had other things on my mind, like the pre-pubescent brat screeching in my ear.

"Dave? Hey, Dave?" Tessa asked.

"Would you stop singing into your microphone!" I shouted.

"What?"

"Not you! Them!" I said, pointing to my Xbox 360 headset. "Yes, I know they're coming up the left side! You can stop— Oh fuck, they just—! ... I'm dead again."

"Dave, could you—"

"What was that? Well, excuse me if you're too slow to get away from a simple martyr grenade! Maybe if people would stop teabagging me, I'd remove the perk! You ... oh, that's real original! Does your mother know you talk like that?"

"Daaaaaave," Tessa said, stepping in front of the big LCD screen.

I gave her an exasperated look. "You do know I'm in the middle of something, right?"

"This is important."

I sighed, muting the game and my headset. "Okay. What is it? Please make it quick."

"Well ...it's just that ..."

"I think she's over reacting personally," Nicole said, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"No, I am not!"

"Look, is this going to be a real discussion or an argument about whether or not there's a problem?" I asked. "Right now, I have three guys screaming into my left ear, calling me an African American, a homosexual, and a boy who loves his mother too much. And mind you, they're not doing it in a nice way."

Tessa looked at me with moistening eyes. It was so unfair of her. As annoyed as I wanted to be, her look turned my heart to mush. Give me an angry woman over a teary one any day.

"All right. All right. There. The game's off." I pealed the headset off. "Now what seems to be the problem?"

Tessa brushed a lock of blonde hair out of her eyes. She and Nicole had dressed for an evening out in clothes that showcased their tight, slender bodies. They were identical except for Tessa's glasses. That little detail had saved me from more than a few embarrassing mistakes.

"It's about Quinn," Tessa said.

Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Nicole, stop that! Something's really bothering her. She hasn't gone out with us all week, and she hasn't ... you know ... been joining us afterwards."

"Yeah, I noticed that," I said.

Nicole leaned over and whispered, "Honestly, I needed a break from her. That last time, she worked my butt over so hard I had trouble sitting the morning. But I'm better now, so that means more for you!"

"Uhh ... that's nice ..."

"Come on you two, this is serious! Something's wrong and we need to figure out what it is."

Oh boy. Here we go. Well, I knew this was coming.

And you know the worst part of it? I couldn't do anything about it. Quinn had entrusted her secret to me, and I wasn't about to break that trust. I might play fast and loose with white lies, maybe a little more than I should, but when I give my word I keep it, for better or for worse, and this definitely fell into the "worse" category.

Tessa couldn't be more right. Quinn was leaving. She'd transferred to another college and was moving out by the end of the week, and I couldn't say or do anything to stop it.

But really, why would I want to? With Quinn gone, it would be just me and the twins. That was a pretty sweet deal. Sure, Tessa loved Quinn ... but she'd get over her, right? And Nicole had shown her interest in me plenty of times. Take Quinn out of the picture and our tangled relationship got a whole lot simpler.

And even better, we'd still have a place to crash. Quinn planned to pay for the apartment until we all graduated. She was even leaving her Escalade behind. Pretty generous terms, if I do say so.

I should have been happy. Hell, I should have been giddy with joy. A free place to crash and a pair of sexually super-charged twins all to myself? Does it get much better for a college sophomore like me?

I should have been happy ... but I wasn't.

"You sure something's wrong?" I asked.

"She's in the study with the door locked," Tessa said.

"Yeah, that's a good indication something's wrong."

"Go talk to her."

"Go talk— what, me?"

"I already tried," Tessa said. "She told me to leave her alone. She wouldn't even open the door. Maybe you'll have better luck."

"Err, okay, I guess." I looked over at Nicole.

Nicole shrugged. "It'll make my sister happy if you try."

I sighed. "Okay, okay. I'll see what I can do. Just don't expect any miracles. If Quinn isn't in a mood to talk to Tessa, there's no way she'll talk to me."

Nicole shrugged again. "If you think so."

I stood up and walked over to the study. It was on the other side of Quinn's spacious apartment, so I was confidently out of earshot. Well, as long as I spoke softly.

I knocked on the door. "Quinn? Hey, Quinn, you in there?"

"What do you want, Dave?"

"Got a minute to talk?"

"I'm not in the mood. Just leave me alone."

I tried the door knob. Locked. "Come on, don't be like this. Tessa's all worried about you. Is it ... something other than ... you know ..."

I waited half a minute.

"Quinn?"

I heard the latch unlock. Quinn opened the door. She didn't look anything like the Quinn I knew.

Well, no that's not quite true. Physically, she looked just the same. She'd pulled her vibrant red hair back in a ponytail, and was lounging around in shorts and a t-shirt. Standard Quinn-working-at-home attire, though the shirt was awfully tight.

After I pried my eyes off her ample chest, I noticed just how different she looked. For one, she didn't make eye contact with me. For someone so completely confident, so always-in-control, she looked ... frail. She'd been crying; her eyes were red. I noticed the trash can next to the computer was full of spent tissues.

The computer was on. I thought I recognized the Travelocity website.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I think you know the answer to that."

"Yeah ... I guess so ..."

"Come on in. Have a seat."

"Sure."

Quinn locked the door and we both sat down.

"So, is this what I think it is?"

Quinn shook her head. She picked up a newspaper from her desk and handed it to me.

"Hmm? What's this?" I looked at the paper. "Err ... I can't read this."

"It's French. A friend of the family mailed it to me."

"Why would someone send you a French newspaper?"

"You see that tab? Open it there and tell me what you see."

"Okay, if you want me to." I opened the paper and looked for anything familiar. "Hey, I think I see your last name a few time."

"That's right."

"Wait. Didn't your step-brother move to France?"

"He did."

I looked at the section's title. "Necro ... necro log? I think."

"Nécrologe."

"What's that mean in English?"

"Obituary."

"Oh. Oh! Ooooh. Ummm, Quinn ...?"

"The official cause of death was suicide. Prescription drug overdose."

"Well, that's ... I guess I don't understand. I mean, he did some horrible things to you. Is this what you're so sad about? That your step-brother's killed himself?"

"But he didn't kill himself."

It took me a few moments to fully understand what that meant. I was completely ignorant about what Quinn's family did or how they'd amassed their fortune, and frankly, I was more than happy to keep it that way.

"Do you remember that trip I took at the beginning of summer?"

"Uhh ... yeah, I guess so. Family business, you said."

Quinn nodded. "That's right. We met to discuss a ... a growing problem and how to deal with it."

"Hmm ..."

Quinn wiped at her eyes.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I rolled my chair next to hers. "You okay?"

"I could have stopped them, Dave. I could have, but I didn't. I just ... let it happen."

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Hey, come on." I put my arm around her shoulders. She leaned her head against my chest. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Do you know what it feels like to have blood on your hands?" she asked.

"Well, there was this one time I split my thumb open with a hobby knife."

She laughed a little. "Be serious for once, Dave."

"Sorry. But think about it, Quinn. Did that bastard really deserve your help or sympathy?"

"I don't know ... I really don't ..."

We stayed like that for a few minutes, Quinn resting her head against my chest, tears trickling down her cheeks. I brushed one aside, and she chuckled sadly.

"Thank you," Quinn said, finally sitting up.

"For what?"

"Just for being here."

"Oh. Umm, you're welcome. No problem. You going to be okay?"

"Yes, thank you."

"How about joining us for dinner or something? I know that'd make Tessa happy, plus it'd feel good to get out of the apartment."

Quinn shook her head. "No, I'd rather be alone right now."

"You sure?"

"Have fun without me."

"Okay," I said, standing up. I stopped at the door. "Have you considered how you'll tell Tessa about ... you know ...?"

"I'll take care of that when the time comes."

"I hope you know what you're doing," I said. I left the study and closed the door behind me. Tessa and Nicole were sitting on the couch when I got back.

"Well?" Tessa asked.

"Quinn's going through some issues with her family," I said.

"Oh," Tessa said, nodding her head. "I guess that explains it."

No it didn't, but damn it, I couldn't say any more.

"All right!" Nicole said. "Enough putzing around. Time to decide what we're doing tonight."

"Good idea," I said.

"Okay, how about the Green Lounge?" Tessa said, suggesting her favorite nightclub.

"Dinner and a movie," I said.

"Hmm ..." Nicole put a finger to her lips. "I'm going to have to go with dinner and a movie."

"Oh, this is so unfair," Tessa said, but she smiled anyway. "Every time we do something without Quinn I get voted down."

"That place is just so noisy," Nicole said. "It's impossible to relax there."

"You're not supposed to relax. That's the point of a nightclub!"

I shrugged. "Maybe next time?"

Tessa pointed a finger at me. "I'm going to hold you to that."

Oh fuck. Me and my big mouth.

* * *

We caught a movie, which I ended up regretting. Hanging with the twins was fun, but I found their taste in movies lacking. I mean really, if you've seen one romantic comedy you've seen them all.

We caught dinner at the local P.F. Chang's. I noticed Tessa had more to drink than usual. Not a whole lot more, but enough that I noticed. Maybe she needed to let off some steam, because she was in high spirits when we got back to the apartment.

That's one thing I really liked about the girls. They were happy drunks. Of course, they didn't need alcohol to remove their inhibitions. They had none to start with. When we got back to the apartment, even before the door closed, they were going at each other real hot and heavy, lips locked and hands up each other's shirts.

Nicole broke their kiss and glanced at me. "Come over here, handsome."

Don't mind if I do.

I stepped behind Nicole, clenched her breasts and kissed her neck. She murmured her approval and went back to kissing her twin sister. I moved my hand across her firm stomach, slipped in down her skirt, and caressed her sex. We spent a good minute or two like that, just groping and kissing each other, getting our partners turned on for the sex to come.

Not that it took much to put Tessa and Nicole in the mood.

Tessa bunched her sister's shirt around her neck, and kissed and licked each erect nipple in turn. Nicole turned to me, flushed face, and said, "Why don't you give us a moment to get ready? We'll meet you in the bedroom."

I just smiled as they walked away. The day was certainly ending better than it had begun.

I took my clothes off, sat down on the bed, and waited for the girls to finish their pre-sex hygiene. A few minutes later, the girls walked in completely naked. I was about to stand up, but Nicole placed a hand on my chest. She grinned slyly, and both sisters knelt in front of me.

Nicole wrapped her slender fingers around the base of my cock and licked up one side. Tessa licked up the other side, and they met at the top, playing their tongues around my cockhead.

Fuck, that felt good.

Tessa reached underneath and massaged my balls as the twins lathered my cock with their tongues, sometimes pausing at the top to kiss each other. Nicole clearly decided that playful licks weren't enough and began deep-throating me. The hot confines of her mouth felt great, especially the way her tongue moved against the bottom of my cock. She got about two-thirds of the way down, tried to go further, but gagged a little and came up for air. Saliva dribbled down her chin as she smiled up at me.

"Let me show you how it's done," Tessa said. She opened her mouth and swallowed me down to the base in one go, then sucked on me.

"Ah, fuck!"

Tessa kept my cock lodged in her throat and sucked on it, still playing with my balls. Damn, she was good.

Nicole sat up, straddled my leg, and kissed me. I grabbed her breasts, and she put her arms around my head. I could feel her moist cunt dripping against my leg. She was so ready to be fucked.

Tessa finally came up for air, licked underneath my cock a few times, and went swallowed me whole again.

I kissed Nicole's neck and said, "If she keeps that up, it's going to be such a waste."

"Then let's move on to something more interesting," Nicole said. "You take the back. I'll take her front," she said, stepping off me.

I placed my hand on Tessa's chin and gently pulled her off my cock. It came out of her mouth with a wet pop.

"And where do you want it?" I asked.

Tessa blushed fiercely. "Up ... up my ..."

"Ehh? Where? I can't hear you."

"My ... my butt ... please ..."

I smiled as she turned around and spread her ass cheeks for me.

"And how do you want it?" I asked.

"... you know ..."

"Nice and slow, right?"

Tessa shook her head. I loved the way she trembled, standing in front of me with her ass wide open, the way she was always just a little ashamed of her own kink. It just made fucking her that much more exciting.

"Then what?"

"H-hard and deep ..."

"Then that's what you'll get," I said, placing my hands around her narrow waist. I pulled her back. Tessa grabbed my cock, aiming it for her tight asshole. The tip pressed in against her sphincter, and I smiled. She was already greased up nicely.

I pulled her down onto my cock in one sharp motion, and Tessa squealed in delight. Her ass was incredibly tight, but I still buried my cock in her to the base. Her ass cheeks stopped against my lap as she panted from the quick penetration.

"Too hard?" I asked.

She shook her head and swung her bent legs up onto the bed so that she was kneeling over me with my cock still up her ass. This allowed her to start rocking back and forth on top of me. Her ass felt great, and I made sure she got it hard and deep like she wanted. Whenever she'd reach the top with just the tip of my cock still in her ass, I'd sharply pull her back down. She grunted and squealed with each complete thrust, loving every moment, every inch of my cock.

Nicole finished donning a strap-on and stepped up in front of us. She stroked her fingers across the strap-on's probe.

"Do you want it, sis?" Nicole asked.

"Yes ... please ... give it to me ..."

"Well, since you asked so nicely."

Nicole pressed her fake cock against Tessa's cunt and pushed in. I could feel the strap-on filling Tessa. She made these adorable squeaks as Nicole bottomed out in her cunt. The sisters kissed with both of Tessa's holes completely filled.

Slowly, we started rocking in and out of Tessa. I held onto her hips, keeping her firmly in place. As Nicole thrust in, I'd pull out, and vice versa. Soon Tessa was crying out in joy, breathing fast and heavy as her orgasm approached, and we picked up the pace, really pounding into her with everything we had.

Tessa's tight ass and the sight of the twins going at it all hot and heavy was just too much for me. I felt my balls contract and I grunted. Sperm boiled up from my loins and I thrust deep into Tessa one last time, releasing my load in her bowls. Nicole kept pounding away, and her fierce thrusts pushed Tessa over the edge.

Tessa cried out, wrapping her arms around Nicole and holding her close as she shuddered. Her ass twitched around my cock, prolonging my orgasm and milking every drop of cum out of me.

Nicole giggled, brushing the hair out of Tessa's face. "You want more?"

"Yes, please ..."

Nicole kissed her cheek. "What a good girl."

She pulled her strap-on out. Tessa sat off me and rolled onto her hands and knees. Now that's a delicious site: Tessa on a bed, sweating and flushed from her last orgasm, on her hands and knees ready for more. I felt my cock twitch just looking at her.

I crawled on the bed in front of her and held out my semi-erect cock. She took the whole thing into her mouth and started working her magic. I laced my fingers through her silken blonde hair and set a nice, slow pace for fucking her eager mouth.

Nicole grabbed Tessa's hips and shoved her strap-on deep into her sister's asshole. Tessa squealed with her mouth full of cock as Nicole fucked her ass hard. The strap-on must have been doing something to Nicole as well because her face reddened with stimulation and her breaths came faster as she pounded her twin sister's ass.

I felt my cock start to regain its hardness. Tessa was just that good with her mouth. I guided her head up and down my growing shaft, making her swallow it from tip to base with each stroke, and she took it all without a problem.

When I was fully hard again, I pulled out of Tessa's mouth. She went after it, hungry to swallow it again, but I held her back.

"Don't be greedy," I said. "It's your sister's turn."

"Okay! Gnh! Hngh!" she said as Nicole continued plowing her ass.

I stepped off the bed and walked behind Nicole. When my cock lightly touched her ass, she stopped fucking her sister. I reached between her ass cheeks and inserted an abrupt finger.

"And where do you want it?" I asked, sliding my finger in and out of her already lubed-up ass.

"Where do you think?" she said with a giggle.

I added a second finger. She tensed up a little, but then started enjoying it, so I stroked her and twisted my fingers, stirring her up. She bent over Tessa as I lined up my cock with her ass.

I had to go slower with her; Nicole just couldn't take it like Tessa could, but she enjoyed anal sex just as much once she loosened up. I pushed the tip in, then inched my cock in and out in tiny thrusts, opening her up bit by bit. She let out a long, luxurious exhale.

I reached around and played with her breasts as I sawed in and out of her, pushing deeper and deeper.

"Yeah ..." she breathed. "Like that ..."

Finally, I was all the way in. I stayed still as Nicole set a pace, filling Tessa's ass with her strap-on, then filling her own ass with my cock. She rocked back and forth between us, faster and faster, her body slick with sweat. I groped her breasts roughly, tweaked her hard nipples and clenched her firm flesh as we fucked each other.

When Nicole's orgasm hit, she buried her strap-on deep into Tessa. I pounded away at her ass, and she screamed even louder, finally slumping against her sister once her orgasm died down.

"God, that was good ..." she said, panting.

I pulled out of her ass. Nicole unstrapped her fake cock and pulled it off. The dildo's other end came wetly free of her cunt.

Tessa crawled on top of Nicole and they started sixty-nining each other, giving me a veritable banquet of holes to fill. I decided to enlist some help from the nightstand for this one. I shoved a vibrator into Tessa's ass, turned it on, and walked around to Nicole's butt.

slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers