Extra Tip

Story Info
Sexy waitress sister returns the tip favor.
3k words
4.34
101.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

helped out at a pizza place, working some nights and weekends as a waitress and bar server. She made decent money at it, even if the uniform covered less than it's share of skin. This one-piece, front-zippered uni was white, and, accented her shapely body very well. In the dictionary, under "curves," you'd see her silhouette. I often joked with her that her evening's tips were "titty tips," because the zipper on this little uniform tended to make it's way south, showing off a mild amount of her tasty cleavage.

Laura would laugh this off, but, also was fully aware of the connection between her evening-ending pocket cash, and, the degree of arousal she created with that rack inside the white cloth. One weekend night, I was out with a buddy of mine, bored as usual, and stopped into the pizza place for some eats and a beer. Not seeing my sister's car, I figured she was off that night, and told my friend "too bad, Ry..You could've seen my sister here." Ryan had been one of the most ardent inquisitors about Laura, and found her to be, in his words, "honey-licious."

We seat ourselves, and, look around at the semi-empty restaurant, in search of a waitress. While making small talk, I look over Ryan's shoulder, towards the bar entrance, and see an outline of a hot, shapely body, leaning against the doorway, with her ass crooked to one side from the back. "Ry...check her out..I hope we get her." Ryan looks back at this figure, and says "she looks like your sister...have I mentioned lately how much I am into her?"

"Yes, Ry, yes..I know..So am I," I answer. Growing a little impatient, Ryan gets up to go to the men's room as we still wait for someone to serve us. Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I look behind me, and, there stood my sister! "Hey, bud! You here alone?" she asks, as I focused in on her body in that uniform.

"Nah..Ryan's in the bathroom," I say, adding "where's your car? I didn't see it outside..."

"Garage again. Piece of shit that it is.. I had Connie across the street take me up tonight."

"Well, if this place stays semi-dead, I can take you home if you want..But, we gotta eat first," I tell her, already planting the seeds. "Thanks SO much!" she says, flipping her long black hair . "Anyway, what do you want to eat...Want a beer first?" she asks, now seemingly with an energy burst. "Yeah, bring us 2 beers and, half a tray of red pizza," I order, looking her up and down by now. "Be right back with the beers..On the house, for my favorite brother!"

Ryan comes back, and I tell him that I ordered beer and pizza, and, "oh, by the way..You're going to like our hot waitress...She's a babe."

"Cool!" he says, not knowing who I am talking about. I see Laura walking back, beer in each hand. As she gets closer, I notice significantly more cleavage than before. She looked like the St. Pauli Girl! 'Hi, guys...here's your beer..And, uh, enjoy everything," she teases, as Ryan's eyes were squarely, and, without motion, glued to her marvelous tits. Standing there silent for a moment, my sister tells me that "I'll take you up on the offer.. After you guys are done, I'm cut, so, maybe I'll join you sooner than expected."

Seeing pleasure in Ryan's face (and feeling it, myself), I told her "Fine..We'd love to have you." After she took maybe 4 steps away, I joke with Ryan "in more ways than one!" I watched her go into and out of the bar, and, stopped her briefly to ask her how her tips were going. She replied "better now," as she pointed her chin downward towards her now half-way open top and bursting breasts. "I can tell...Hell, you might get 20 bucks from US!" She laughed, then, as she walked away, I swear, she threw her ass out as far as possible in each direction, causing Ryan to get red and say "Goddam..I'd love to jump on her..How did you grow up with her and control yourself?? How did you NOT leap on her?"

"Ry," I said to him, "I'll never tell if I did or didn't," leaving him puzzled and aroused by the very idea.

Our pizza arrives (delivered by some guy, due to my sister being in the bar getting her final bills and tips), and, we dig in, sucking down the beer in the process. After this barrage, 2 lone pieces sit on the still-warm tray, and, Laura walks by "Howzit goin', guys?" she said, running her hand over my shoulder "I'm gonna go clock out, and bring you more beer..Maybe me one, too."

She returned quickly, and I, the gentleman, got up, so she could slide inside to the corner of my side of the booth. This was also because I wanted to feel her leg under the table. Laura slid in, and distributed the beers accordingly. "Mmm.. That looks good" she says, pointing her long-nailed finger at the remaining pizza. "Yees, it does," Ryan says, not so secretly referring to her wide open top and visible cleavage. "Thanks, but I meant the pizza! You 2 are such GUYS!" She takes a cut of pizza, and takes care of it within 3 or 4 bites. "Anyone want that last one? I am starving tonight" she asks, to our answer of "Nope, go right ahead..Drink up, too..We'll pay." After one more round of beer, the buzz starts to kick in, as does the libido of Ryan and me. "So, Laura," I ask her, "How'd you do with your tips tonight, overall?" and, before she could answer, I joked with her to "Tell him what I refer to it as...Go head." Giggling and jiggling a little, my sister offered up an answer to both.

"Pretty good, pretty good," she says, looking at Ryan and pointing her thumb at me, adding "HE calls it my titty tips! Isn't that a riot?" Excited and evermore curious, Ryan jokes with her that 'I could see why!" and chides her that "Jeez, imagine how much more you would make if your zipper was lower!" Likely knowing she was now THE center of our attention, Laura answered "Like, HOW low?" I reached over, and said "Hang on..I'll show you," placing the zipper between my two fingers, and gently tugging down slightly more, to about 2'3rds boob showing. "Hey!!" she says, pulling up some more and jiggling in the process. "I show a lot sometimes, but, that's TOO much!" in a sly, joking tone. "Bummer," I say, "Cuz that'd be worth at least a 20 from me if you did it again."

"No shit? she asks, now taking this as a challenge. "If I show you guys that much, you'll give me 20 bucks?" Thinking some more, I added, "down that low, AND...walk into the bar." Now negotiating with her, Ryan chimes in with "I'll throw in 5 more to have you do it." Looking into my eyes, with this sexual, flirting look, Laura tells me "25 bucks..for showing a little more than I usually do, and going into a mostly-empty bar?"."Yep," I say, eagerly awaiting her final response. "Done!', she says, as we observe her slowly unzipping her uniform top until it hits the previous 2'3rds tit level. "Let's make it more interesting," I say, and again reach over to grasp the zipper. This time, she waits to see how much further down I want to expose her. Moving it only a smidge (but having the excitement of doing it), I say "There..That's good..Now, do it." I let her out, and, standing there, she looked like a goddess! As an assurance, I told her that she had to keep her hands behind her back, so we could be positive she didnt zip up again. "Well, if it's trust issues here.." she begins to say, before my interruption.. "No, no..We trust you..Now go, go show those babies off and take away our money."

Even as she walked away, people at tables were staring, so, this was bound to be fun. We watched as she rounded the dining room twice, stood by the bar entrance, and walked through, clean to the other side's door, then made a straight beeline back to the table, hands still behind her back (long nails intertwined). "Ok, guys..Pay up!' she orders, and, we take out the cash and put it on the table. I let her back in, again to the corner, and, the bribery was on yet again. "Now, for the next thing.." we say, to her moderate surprise.."What?? I'm done, boys..We gotta go soon."

"We will, we wll.." I say, then coming up with more paid body play for her. "OK, Laur..One more request.". Tipping her head to me, giving me a wide brown-eyed look, my sister responded "This I have to hear..What?"

"I'd say there's at least 10 more bucks to add to your stash if...."

"Come on, IF what, J?" she smiled, very pretty. "If both of us can, say, "put it away for you"?"..Laura looked downward at her deeply-open knobs, and said "I assume you mean in THESE, right?". From across the table, Ryan chimes in with "Bingo!"

"Make it 10 more..each" she directs, thinking we are out of cash, anyway.

"Each?? Ok, but, I need to hit the mac machine outside for some cash, which I had to do anyway when we left, so, YES, ten more each!" Ryan, being the glutton and never knowing when to hold his damn cards, then tells me "No, no...Make it 20 more, and, bare chested!!" 'No, no" she quickly answers, "I'm not flashing my bare boobs in here..keep dreaming, or, come up with a lot more cash and I'll do it outside if you want." Thinking for a second, I turn to her and ask her "You serious?? If I take out 50 more bucks, you'll get topless for us and let us stash the cash?".. Realizing the profit she was making off of this, my sister whispered in my ear "make it an even hundred and the clothes come off once we get home. Deal?" After repeatedly asking her if this would happen, if she was going to do it, she reaffirmed with a hand on my leg, gently squeezing it, and sexily whispering "If you don't WANT to see me naked, in my own apartment, just the 3 of us, I understand.." Now heated up like hell, I told Ryan a simple 'let's go..We have to take Laura home."

The ride back to her place was swift, and, since she was in the front seat, every look I gave her was of anticipation, sex, and, the exciting naughtiness of sharing my own sister, naked, for money, with one of my friends. And, it was HER idea! This was more delicious than I ever imagined! Ryan had no idea what was about to happen: in fact, he seemed a little down that we left the last proposal hanging, then left the restaurant. Little did he know that we were about to not just SEE my sister in all of her tight, tanned, and marvelous skin, but, likely, would have opportunity to get at her. Upon arrival, we scale the stairs to her apartment, and, as Ryan was using the bathroom again, I went up behind her in her living room, and asked her "one last time, Laur....tell me this isn't a joke..tell me you mean it, and WILL be getting all naked for us.."

"I'm good to my word, J..You know I am..Just get ready for a show..and try not to paw me too much, ok?..Remember, no rough stuff; I AM still your sister. Treat me well, and, it won't be your last experience."

"Uh, fine..sure..anything you say, Laur." I pant, sitting on the couch waiting for her to start.

Ryan comes out, and, Laura has mysteriously vanished into her bedroom. "Where'd she go" he asks, wondering what happened to the set of tits called my sister. "Think she's getting changed..out of that uniform," I told him, to his displeasure "Oh, well, guess that means OUR fun is gone, huh? Man alive, she's got the best body I've ever seen..Thanks for letting me in on the fun tonight." With a slight grin, I answered "no problem...plus, for all we know, it may not be over with yet..."

"What?? Oh, dude!, What else you got planned? Is she ticklish? Wants to drink? Video Camera? What?!" he exclaims, now thinking that I'm up to something. "Just wait....maybe we'll see more than we planned," I snickered to him.

The bedroom door creeks open, and out comes Laura, wearing a long, blue robe, as if getting ready for bed. She enters the living room, and talks to us a bit, offering another beer, snacks, etc., all the while with her robe top closed unusually high and tight. I had seen her in various robes before, and, knew darn well that, if anything, the opposite was true: she liked to have them open and comfortable, and had no problem with some boob exposure. So, this even intrigued me, this "covered up" look. After retrieving us all a shot of Schnapps, we salute each other, drink up, and repeat two more times. Ryan, figuring this is it (since no immediate activity had gone on), grabs the remote and starts to flip tv channels. Curiously, my sister had yet to sit down, choosing instead to walk about or stand in front of us, in that uptight robe. She turns around, facing the tv as Ryan channel surfs, and comments on what passes by. "No, rerun."

"No..boring,"

"No, saw it." Apparently, she used this turned-around time to untie her robe sash, letting it fall to her sides, and opening up her robe. What she had on underneath was truly unbelievable!!

"So, guys" she says, turning around, exposing a shear, two piece set of lingerie that highlighted every square, sexy, and wantable inch of her body. "Is tv all you want to see?". Noting even my own shock at her intense physical prowess and every definition of the word "woman," she teases me first, coming right up to my face and saying "Surprised, J?" to my somewhat babbling answer of "pleasantly, Laur, pleasantly." Moving over to Ryan, she continues the dick tease, telling him "You were ready to give up and go home, weren't you?"

"No, I wasn't" he lies, and is immediately caught, making his plight worse. "Yes, you were..You were scheming to see more of my bod tonight, and gave up hope.. Never give up hope, Ryan" she said, lightly kissing him on the cheek. The dude was now significantly aroused, as was I.

"To hell with the tv" she giggles, reaching over and turning it off. "THIS is no rerun," and flails off her robe, letting it fall to the floor. The shear, see-through lingerie that my sister had on left little to the imagination. And, we loved it. Laura walked around the rooms, much like she did at the pizza place, passing us twice, and taking some good body feels in the process. "Laur" I ask her, "what about your promise?". "Oh, that.." she coyly retorts..."Sure..In fact, YOU do the honors..Stand up and undo this top, if you can handle it.." Hitting massive cock bulge and excitement mode, I courageously stood up, approached her, and dropped the lingerie top straps over her shoulders, completing the toplessness by unhooking the front. "There they are, guys..Just like you wanted..Any wonder WHY I get titty tips?" Almost in horny unison, Ryan and I exclaim 'NOOO!!" Flaunting everything she's got, she really starts to tease me by saying "You, I used to take baths with you..," to my Pavlovian response of "How about NOW, L?" As she walked by me, I reached out and felt her legs, up and down several times, telling her how bad I would like to shave her legs for her sometime. My hands then moved upwards toward her tits, to her approval. 'Go ahead..My boobs are out for you both..C'mon Ry, it's ok to feel." Pulling her in closer, both Ryan and I fight to get the best feel of her marvelous tits as she arches her back and head, almost "giving them up" to our desires.

Maybe wanting to get on with the nakedness that was promised, my hot sister took a few steps back, and very teasingly played with her shear panties, pulling them down, giving us a breif look, then back up again. "This" she dick teased, "is what you really want, isnt it? Ask nicely, guys...and you may receive." To her credit, Laura really made us work for this, big-time. We had to tell her how hot and gorgeous she was; that nobody we knew could even compare; that we knew this was nasty and incestuous because she was my sister, but, didn't care; all stuff like that. She really put us through the ringer in order to get her lingerie bottoms off, thus, seeing her sweet pussy in the flesh. Finally, though, she slowly, teasingly pulled them down, stepped out of them, and presented herself completely naked, to our severe, horny delight. We both got up, stood on each side of her, and just, as she said, "pawed at her body" from head to toe. Laura leaned back, and I held her in my one arm, as Ryan and I felt, grabbed, and explored every reach of her hot body. "Mmm..good, boys...This is so nasty," she whispered out, as we laid her flat on the couch.

With a heavy sigh and half-shut eyes, Laura drew a line in the sand (albeit, this would be a temporary one), saying that "I've given you guys all I want to tonight.." letting us know that, feeling her up was ok, but, nobody was fucking anyone on this evening. Some cajoling, however, got my sister to beat us off, which was good enough for now. As she fell asleep, and, we got in some last, good body feels, we each stole an extended goodnight kiss, on her sexy lips (Ryan stayed a bit too long on that one.. I had to tap his back to tell him, hey, I want one, too!). Leaving her promised cash on the counter, we exited her apartment, awaiting word on the next time. To this day, I remain a god to Ryan.