Extreme Makeover – Girl Next Door E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers

Ken provided some towels and we all sat and rested for a few moments. Kay looked at me then Ken then Tony and said, "By the bulges in your shorts it seems you enjoyed the show. We all assured her it was a very hot spontaneous scene and we couldn't wait to watch the tape. Kay just shook her head and said, "I can't believe you did that and I fell for it."

She turned to look at me and said, "You must have planned this since you had me pack some extra clothes. So go get me some dry clothes -- and the least you can do is let me drive the Porsche back to town." I retrieved the bag of clothes from the car and Kay headed off to the house to change out of her wet clothes. She returned a few minutes later, still a wet haired blond but now in a little black miniskirt and red tank top. As she motioned me it was time to leave she said, "You forgot to bring any dry panties."

As we drove back toward town I thanked Kay for being such a good sport and complemented her on how sexy she was. She admitted it was fun and was anxious to know how long it would be before the video would be up on the web. On the way back Kay enjoyed driving the Porche. I asked her what she was thinking about Paul and their relationship these days. She said he was continuing to send her flower and jewelry and apologize and wanted to get back together. They had been talking by phone once a week and sending emails and text messages more often. His assignment would continue for two more months. He had asked Kay to visit but she had declined so far. Before we even got home Kay got a text message from Tony asking if he could take her to diner to make up for the sponge bath. Kay was flattered that the hunky model was interested. She smiled and said, "I don't think he knows I'm a married school teacher."

I told her she was also a very attractive, sexy, separated young woman who should make her own decisions as to what she wanted to do. I suggested that maybe a roll in the sack with Ken would satisfy her desire for revenge and she could work things out with Paul.

"Maybe it would." she said. "I need to think about is some more."

Over the next week the video was posted and Ken sent Kay and I the link. Kay was relieved that the scene, while very sexy, wasn't X-rated and didn't reveal her identity as the wig looked natural and her sun glasses always covered her face. Over the next few days several of the web site's members posted very complimentary comments on how sexy the "blond girl" was and asked when she would be back. I saw Kay on the next Friday and she seemed flattered and intrigued with the reaction to the video. The anonymity of the web fascinated her. As we visited over a pizza, I also handed her a check from Ken for $300, her fee for the photo shoot. I told her Ken suggested she should update her lingerie wardrobe with the money then let him know when she was ready for her next video. Kay blushed at the prospect, but after a few minutes inquired as to what type of scene ken had in mind. I told her I would have Ken send her an email with his ideas.

Kay also said she had turned down Tony's invitation to diner so far. She was still struggling about what to do about Paul. We were down to about six weeks from his scheduled return. She had sent him the link to the video and he was stunned. He said he never would have recognized her if she hadn't sent the cell phone photo. He remembers buying her the outfit and didn't think he would ever get to see it on her outside of the bedroom. He was jealous that she was willing to wear it on front of others and be filmed -- but he wasn't in much of a position to complain. Kay took pleasure in letting him know that dozens of guys thought she was plenty sexy.

As I drove Kay back to her apartment she still seemed conflicted between a desire to make the marriage work and an inability to forget and let go of Paul's indiscretion.

A couple of days later I got a call from Kay as she wanted to tell me about the video shoots choices that Ken has sent her. They were all ten minute video shoots; one option was a strip poker game down to sexy lingerie that would involve two couples. Another option was a girl-girl pajama party scene and the third was a make out session in the back seat of a car. Kay weighted the options based on which would best allow her to remain anonymous and get Paul most jealous. Kay asked if I would go with her if she decided to go through with it. I said sure I'd love to be the cameraman while Ken and her went at it like horny teenagers in the backseat. Kay blushed and said there's no nudity so a little make out session shouldn't be too bad.

Four days later late in the evening we were back at the same rural house with Tony, Ken myself and Kay ready to shoot the scene. There was no script or lines. Ken's instructions were simple, "Just two "young" folks making out on camera. The noisier the better, anything goes as long as the panties stay on and the nipples remain out of sight. Make sure the camera can get a good views of Kay and do whatever you think will turn the most folks on." Kay had the blond wig on set in soft wavy curls, a short pleated skirt and a white button up blouse. It made her look several years younger than her 26 years. She had glasses and colored contacts and far more make up than she usually wore and wanted to make sure the lights wouldn't be too bright. Ken was teasing that he couldn't wait to get his hands on Kay.

Ken and I got in the front seat of his SUV with hand held video cameras and Kay and Tony got in the back. The sun was down but provided enough light that we could get good shots while giving the impression of a couple parking at night.

Kay seemed to be trembling a little as Ken instructed them to start. Tony eagerly initiated the action by leaning in and giving Kay a passionate kiss. She seemed startled at first but gave an approving moan after a few moments. Tony wasted little time and soon had his hand on Kay. His right hand was on her thigh gently caressing it as he continued kissing. It wasn't long before the hand was under Kay's skirt and she was squirming as his hand moved higher up her leg pushing her skirt with it. Bare flesh provided a nice contrast to stocking tops as the skirt bunched up around Kay's waist. Tony's left arm was around Kay's back holding her and his head was now nuzzled in her neck in search of sensitive spots as he covered her with kisses. Kay moved Tony's hand from under her skirt. He didn't fight the reactions but instead swiftly retreated then placed his hand square on Kay's right breast and began kneading the shapely mound. Kay whimpered as he had simultaneously found a sensitive spot on Kay's neckline with his lips.

Tony was pulling Kay's blouse tails out of her skirt and soon had his right hand under her blouse. Kay seemed completely compliant, showing no resistance and making sounds that hardly sounded like acting but more like a horny young woman who hadn't been with a man for several months. Tony then got up from the seat and shifted Kay so she was lying across the back bench seats. He kneeled on the floor and undid the hooks and buttons to remove Kay's skirt. Tony, as well as Ken and me watched anxiously as a pair of tight pink satin panties were revealed. The blouse buttons were next as Tony deftly undid four buttons and opened Kay's blouse revealing the matching push up bra and bulging cleavage. Kay's chest was heaving as she was breathing deeply. Tony was covering her bared flesh with kisses and his right hand returned to fondling Kay's boobs. Ken had a mute button for the audio recording and started coaching Ken. "Can you find a way to show us her ass."

Then Kay sat up and began undoing the buttons on Ken's shirt. "Remove it." She barked as she then grabbed his belt and began undoing that. For the next several moments the two adults clumsily maneuvered in the confined space. Tony's shirt was gone and he stood crouched over while Kay slid down his slacks and groped his bulging package while they were locked in a passionate kiss. Kay's skirt was now on the floorboards and Tony was sliding the blouse down her arms.

I'd swear the temperature in the vehicle had gone up several degrees. Ken had turned on the dome light to improve the lighting and the sweat glistening on both bodies was visible. Kay's breasts were all but popped out of her bra and Tony looked ready to pop out of his briefs. Ken sat back down and maneuvered Kay so her ass was just inches from the camera as he had her straddle his legs and then sit on his lap facing him with her knees on the seat. Now in a more comfortable position, Tony and Kay were back to kissing. Tony was holding Kay gently as they kissed. Kay's ass and back were to the camera. Tony then moved his head down to Kay's cleavage and licked and kissed his way around the playground. He had both hands around her now rubbing her back and her panty covered ass. Kay was again whimpering as Tony continued his assault on her senses. Occasionally a finger or two would slip under the waist or leg band of her panties as he groped her without restraint. Kay was squirming in his lap and no doubt keeping him highly aroused.

We had been filming about 20 minutes already, considerably longer than planned when Kay asked if we were done. Ken responded, "Don't worry, we can edit, keep going a little longer." After a few moments Tony used one hand to grab one bra shoulder strap and tried to pull it off Kay's shoulder. She squealed, "Don't' you can't expose me."

Tony responded quickly, "I won't expose anything to the camera, that tit is going in my mouth."

And with that he slid the strap down. His head moved lower taking advantage of the loosened bra cup and seemed to find its target as Kay jumped.

"Enough, enough." Kay responded as she pushed away and repositioned her shoulder strap. They both gasped for breath for several minutes and gathered up their clothes.

Ken was ecstatic with the shoot, heaping praise on both Kay and Tony for the hot performance. Kay was immediately nervous that the scene wouldn't be sufficiently anonymous and pleaded with Ken to edit it so that no close ups of her face were visible and to alter her voice and not sell it to the same web site. Tony looked disappointed that the shoot was over as he struggled to fit his bulging package back in his slacks.

Ken promised to send Kay the edited video before posting it to the web as she had wisely refused to sign the release until she screened the tape.

As we drove back to town Kay was quiet until we got to the edge of town. I told her she was fantastically hot and seemed to have fun. No one was hurt so she should quit worrying about it and relax. She did the same thing a million other young couples did every Friday night. That seemed to help as she smiled and visited. We decided to stop and get something to eat but even that wasn't easy as Kay was afraid that her flirty skirt and tight blouse were inappropriate to risk being seen by anyone she knows or who might subsequently be able to place her in the video. Just as after the prior video, Tony had already texted her and volunteered to "...finish the scene whenever you are in the mood."

As I dropped Kay off I teased her that she would have to go watch some porn and play with her sex toys after that hot scene. She smiled, "Well I have lots of both porn and vibrators so I just might do that."

The following Thursday, Kay called and asked if I could stop by. She seemed agitated. When I got there Kay looked like she had been crying. I gave her a gentle hug and asked what was wrong.

Kay started, "I ran into Jean today at the Starbucks, Jean is the woman I caught Paul with. I called her a tramp for seducing Paul. She countered that when a man comes to your house, invites himself in and then proceeds to make love with you on two occasions then invites you over to his place for a romp -- it's hardly seduction. Paul fucked that bitch three times. Three times. Three times."

Then Kay broke into tears. After about five minutes she calmed down. Before I could say much she turned to me and said, "So I'm going to get fucked three times to get even -- then maybe a few more just in case there were others - and you are going to be my protector and take pictures to show Paul." "I'm going to wear the sexy clothes that Paul bought, just not for him." "I'm glad you talked me into birth control, now I'll get my money's worth."

Her rant continued, "I emailed Paul and asked if it was true. He just responded that he was sorry. He'll be sorry alright. I'll show him who's sexy."

Kay was furious. I encourage her to forget it for now and get some sleep then we would talk about it tomorrow over diner.

Twenty-fours hours did little to cool Kay's passion for revenge. She had already reserved a room at a Marriot on the far side of town for Saturday night. She said she had texted Ken and told him she wanted to "finish" their make out scene.

He called her while we were at dinner. Kay was composed as she took the call. I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"My husband cheated on me three times and it's time to get revenge. You seem to have the right tools for the job."

"No, I don't want to go to dinner. This isn't a date, just a little fun in my suite."

"If you want to help me get revenge on my husband -- I'm all yours. John is going to be there to take pictures so if you are bashful it won't work."

"Nine PM, I'll text you with the room number -- feel free to bring a friend."

"What color lingerie is your favorite?"

"Red it is."

"Make sure you are well rested. See you at nine."

As Kay was talking I remembered how competitive she was as a softball player. She had learned a lot about sex over the past few months and she seemed ready to put it to work in light of Paul's multiple indiscretions.

We went to a movie to take the attention away from obsessing on revenge. As I took Kay home she reminded me to borrow Ken's camera and meet her at the hotel Saturday night. I told her I wasn't sure I could watch her have sex with someone. She smiled and said, "I saw the bulge in you pants when I dressed sexy -- you taught me how to enjoy sex and now you can grade me on how well I learned."

I got to the room about 8:30 Saturday. Kay greeted me with a smile and hug. She looked stunning. She had on a tight red evening gown with a low cut cowl front and slit up the side to mid hip level. Black stockings, 4 inch heels, bright red lipstick and sultry eye makeup. When she walked, her stocking tops could be seen thru the slit in the skirt. She was nursing a cocktail and I could see she had emptied two vodkas from the mini-bar. She seemed mellow but not drunk. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to go thru with this. She smiled and said. "I've been looking forward to it since I made the decision. I'm ready if he shows up.

I set up the camera, adjusted the lighting and turned on some soft romantic music. We were on the tenth floor overlooking the city skyline in the distance. I decided to leave the drapes open.

Kay had texted Tony with the room number earlier with instructions to bring condoms or a doctor's statement.

Kay paced the floor somewhat nervously as the appointed hour neared. She touched up her makeup and fixed a drink for Tony and I.

Tony knocked on the door a few minutes after nine and Kay greeted him. He was dressed in black slacks and a black turtleneck that highlighted his shape with a cashmere tan sport coat. He grinned ear to ear as he checked out Kay. "Delicious." he commented as he handed her a bottle of Champaign and a letter from his doctor. He joked, "I'm approved for action." He checked out the suite then turned to me and shook my hand saying, "I've never done this before."

"Nor have I." I commented. "Nor have I." Kay interjected.

Kay said, "Time to start the camera Tom." then she turned to Tony and said, "Can a lady get a kiss."

Tony slipped off his sport coat and laid it over a chair then took Kay in his arms. The first kiss was a hot passionate two-minute lip lock.

"You don't know how much I have been looking forward to this he said as he ran his hands over her body while he hugged her." They kissed again, even longer this time.

Tony asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Kay looked at him and said, " I've texted you a dozen time, rented the room, dressed special for the occasion, I've shaved, waxed, lotioned and perfumed, I arranged for a cameraman and fantasized about it for the past 72 hours straight. I've wanted to get in your pants from the first time I saw you when we filmed the car wash scene. I had a few drinks to relax. Of course I want to do this." Then she took her right hand and grouped his crotch as if to confirm her intentions.

Another kiss followed and Tony's hand again enjoyed the feel of her satin dress. He found the slit and danced his hand over her thighs and hips. He lowered himself to kiss her neck and slid his hand in the slit in her skirt. Then his hands found the zipper on the back of her dress. He pulled it down slowly as the tight dress pulled apart. Kay's back was to me so the camera caught the unveiling. The unzipping revealed a black bustier with a series of back hooks from her mid-back to near her waist. Black panties with a sheer back were next to appear as the zipper passed her ass on the way down. Next Tony pulled the straps off Kay's shoulders and lowered the dress down her arms. Tony was feasting on Kay's cleavage as he gently worked the dress down. Kay's black lace bustier, black panties and black thigh high stockings were on full display. She looked unbelievable with her white skin contrasting with the elegant lingerie. As if to tease her husband more, Kay turned to face the camera. Her strapless underwire busier framed her beautiful C size boobs and the bustier highlighted the curves of her waist and hips. The black satin front panel of her small panties drew attention to her womanly charms. Tony reached around her and pulled her against his body as his hands explored. He kissed her neck and ran his hands over her cleavage and lingerie. Kay was completely submissive almost as if she were in a trance. His fingers danced across her mound and traced the curve of her waist and hips. He was less gentle as he hefted her breasts in the push up bustier cup. He teased the swollen nipples, that strained against the thin fabric of the cup panels. He complemented her on her taste, smell and feel as he immersed himself in the pleasures of her body. I could see her push her ass into Tony's crotch as he aroused her breasts with his fondling.

The camera was capturing the scene for Paul. It's a good thing I had a tripod as I was trembling from watching the smoldering scene. Kay turned around to face Tony again and they kissed for several minutes. Then Kay pulled up Tony's turtle neck shirt to reveal his gym honed physic. She grabbed his belt, then his zipper and in moments he was stepping out of his loafers and slacks. As he laid his slacks on a nearby chair I could see the huge bulge in his tight briefs and knew Kay would be treated to a hard cock before long. They kissed and hugged with hands on each other ass then moved toward the king sized bed. I zoomed in the camera as they stood near the edge of the bed.

Tony's hand slowly slid up Kay's leg to her thigh. Kay reached out and placed her hand on Tony's bulging erection and let her fingertips trace the outline. With her hand rubbing his hardness through his briefs Kay looked like she was feeling to see how big he was.

Feeling Kay's hand toying with his prick made Tony's bulge larger. He moved his hand across the lacy tops of the stockings and up her smooth thigh. Her legs parted, giving his fingers access to the crotch of her panties. Tony's fingers teased her by barely touching her through the thin material of her panties. Kay moaned softly.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers