Eye Candy

Story Info
Promising one night stand turns deadly.
3.8k words
3.72
36.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karalynn waltzed down the stairs and scanned the posh black tie event for any decent looking men. Two golden spheres threatened to explode out the top of her slinky red dress. The salesperson had described it as a plunging neckline and it dipped all the way to the valley between her heaving breasts. Her slender temptress legs were covered with black lace- topped thigh high's. She meandered over to the bar and as she waited for her Bacardi and coke she squeezed her legs together and relished the feel of the silky, smooth nylons against her skin. She smiled at the secret that she kept. She wasn't wearing any underwear. She had slipped them on, but then slid them off again and smiled slyly at her deviousness. She also wore unnaturally high black heels that added inches to her already up- to- there legs.

She sipped her drink from the icy glass as her dark eyes searched the room. Shiny, ebony hair hung down to the middle of her back. It was thick and blanketed her during sex. Her last boyfriend liked to pretend that she was Pocahontas and he was John Smith. She had also been a hula girl for him once. But she wasn't Indian or Hawaiian she was Japanese- American and any man who couldn't figure that out didn't deserve to be with her. Before Karalynn became completely lost in her own remorse a tall, shadowy figure caught her eye.

He made eye contact with her and said adieu to the person he was speaking with. As he moved towards her Karalynn could see his dark hair was long and it reflected the mood lighting of the ballroom. His coffee brown eyes hid any feelings that he was harboring. He was dressed in a black and white tuxedo. He fought his wayward hair to remain behind his ears but it wouldn't. His wide, square jaw was peppered with a five o'clock shadow. They moved towards each other and met along the perimeter wall of the modest sized ballroom. He walked towards her confidently and she swayed her center of sexuality as she moved closer to him. Their eyes remained fixed upon each other and his pink lips transfigured themselves into a smile. Karalynn knew who he was before he introduced himself. He was Jeremy Mcaffee, the C.E.O's son.

But Karalynn was taken with this man and she could feel her heart racing with the optical pleasure that he was providing her. Eye Candy. When they converged the world around them ceased to exist. She raised her pale golden arm and pushed a lock of hair back behind his ear. His gaze startled her and Karalynn was shocked that she had the audacity to touch this Adonis. Her pointed tongue crept out of her mouth and imbued her Randy Red lips with moisture. She politely smiled at him but said nothing. He wished that this goddess before him would speak, but he took the initiative.

"Hello. I'm Jeremy." His voice was deep and meaningful. Karalynn was scared that he was going to be the run of the mill cocky son- of -the- boss, but he wasn't. When he opened his mouth to speak his melodic words resonated like a twenty piece orchestra. He had the voice of an angel and the face of a god. Karalynn's fear that he was going to be all looks and no brain was quickly put to rest. With his introduction he had said so much more than just his name.

"I'm Karalynn." As soon as the words escaped her she wished that she could have taken them back and said them differently. Her voice came out thin and lifeless. She became afraid of the power that this man seem to have over her but she found that she was also strangely enjoying it.

"Would you like to go somewhere more private?" She followed him without answering. Karalynn felt her conscience telling her that she should be wary of this man but she allowed herself to be led into the game room. The walls were paneled with dark wood and the ceiling was low. Jeremy's presence filled the tiny room. Karalynn was apprehensive and her palms were moist with desire and the fluttering in her stomach was growing more persistent. Jeremy walked behind the cherry wood bar and poured himself a drink. Karalynn took note of her surroundings. Rich, chocolate brown carpet made the concrete basement floor luxurious. The walls were bare and the track lighting dimly lit the room. A brown La- Z- Boy chair sat angled in the far corner of the room and a matching couch was perched nearby. Only a red felt topped pool table separated her and Jeremy. She looked over the billiards table and settled on Jeremy's smiling face staring at her.

"Looking for an escape route?"

"Not at all. Should I be?"

"That depends."

"On what, pray tell."

"You." Karalynn nodded.

"Oh."

"Are you enjoying Dad's holiday get together? He thinks that I need to be here. This is my favorite room in the house. I used to come here when I was little to escape from my Mom and Dad's parties. I know, I sound like all the other rich kids, bitching and moaning. But, I never asked to have rich parents. If I had it my way I would give all of this up to have had a father who was there for me. Someone to play pool with me." He nodded towards the pool table and then took a gulp of his Chivas.

Karalynn walked around the pool table and as she did so she sent the cue ball careening into other miscellaneous balls that adorned the top of the table. When she arrived in front of Jeremy she set her brown eyes on him and he put his manly hand under her chin and raised her head. He leaned down and sent her on a roller coaster ride with his kiss. He put his hands under her arms and gently lifted her onto the pool table. She gave herself to him. He was her God and she was his clay to mold. He pushed her long black hair behind her shoulders and started kissing her neck. He nibbled on her earlobe and she moaned her approval.

As she was immersed in the pleasure she noticed a nagging feeling creeping up on her. She wasn't wearing any underwear. It started as a small black dot, like a cavity, but as the sweetness of Jeremy attacked her it took over her body and crippled her. She throbbed with pain. She wanted Jeremy to like her and care for her. She was tired of one-night stands. She wanted someone who wanted more from her than just her body. But deep down she was afraid that maybe there wasn't anything more to her than her body. Whether most of the people that she had slept with cared for her or not the feeling of being wanted was just the same. Or so she thought. But she knew that it wasn't because she still had that emptiness and aching inside of her.

She tried to concentrate on being seduced, but she couldn't. She felt dirty and shameful and she was sick with the thought of the horrified look that Jeremy would have when he found out. She pushed him away and asked him to stop. As she looked up at him her pleading eyes were welling up with tears.

"Karalynn, it's okay." She shook her head and sent pools of salty tears streaming down her face, as she turned red with embarrassment. She had never lost control before and she no longer enjoyed it. "Honey, whatever you want. It's okay. I'm not going to do anything that you don't want." She believed him. The gentleness in this large creature had swept her off her feet again. She was glad that she was sitting on the pool table because her legs would have betrayed her.

She lifted her moistened eyelashes to him and uttered, "I'm not wearing any underwear. I am dirty and shameful and you don't want me. All I am is a body, and nothing more." She was amazed at how honest she was being. Karalynn was not a quiet person, but she was secretive. She avoided all intimate questions with mind games and men found her intriguing. She felt shallow and had hoped that Jeremy would be able to fill the emptiness inside of her.

"It's okay. There's nothing wrong with not wearing any underwear." She didn't agree with him but he gave her a tissue and she dabbed away the tears that slid over her dimpled cheeks. After she regained her composure she laughed at herself.

"I'm sorry." Jeremy didn't mind that she had broken down. He hated plastic people who had no real feelings and rehearsed every emotion. He thought that Karalynn had been the most palpable and beautiful when she was crying. His body was still wrought with desire for her. He held her golden hand between his callused brown palms. She was soft, smooth, and womanly. He picked her up and carried her to the oversized leather couch in the darkened corner. He placed her on the couch and she urged him on with her dark, sultry eyes.

"Are you sure? It's okay if you're not." She grasped his head and pulled him towards her. He kneeled beside her and began kissing her deeply and passionately. Karalynn kissed him back and her golden hands held his dark head close to her. He nibbled her bottom lip and then thrust his pink tongue into her mouth and stroked the roof of her mouth. He tore away from the kiss and ran his hot tongue over the delicate curve of her neck. His warm, wet kisses made her body salivate for him and she undressed him as he administered kisses to her collarbone. She pushed his black tuxedo coat off of his shoulders and onto the floor. She fumbled with his shirt buttons but within minutes she ran her hands over his smooth, bare chest. She grabbed his shoulders and squeezed his biceps. She always fell for a great pair of arms.

Jeremy pulled away from the kiss and began to undress her. He delicately raised her foot and unbuckled her black high -heeled shoe. He let each one drop to the floor. He ran his hands up the length of her shapely legs as he shot her a smoldering look. His hands slid behind her and undid the fastening of her dress. He drew the top down to her waist and exposed her cleavage. He dipped his head low and licked the swell of her breasts. Karalynn murmured with delight. Jeremy shifted her as he slid his arms around her back to unleash her breasts. He fumbled with the clasp and Karalynn smiled. He peeled the strapless black lace bra from her golden body and dropped it next to her shoes. Karalynn bit her lower lip and watched through glazed eyes as Jeremy's strong masculine hands fondled her suntanned breasts. He rubbed the pad of his thumbs across her nipples until they tightened into two erect buds and a sigh emanated from Karalynn.

He captured her nipple in his mouth and encircled it with his tongue. Slowly at first and then he gradually increased his speed. Jeremy's hot saliva ran down Karalynn's breast in little trickles that drove her wild with anticipation. When he saw how he was undoing her he applied his torture to her other aching breast. Karalynn arched her back and thrust her breasts towards his mouth as she shook her head back and forth. The bulge in Jeremy's pants grew harder as his groin rubbed against Karalynn's thigh high clad legs. He thought that he might explode with his lust for her so he grabbed her dress and tugged it down her long shapely legs. She kicked it onto the floor with the rest of their clothes. Karalynn was gorgeous and Jeremy was quickly losing control of the situation. His breath caught in his throat as his fingers grabbed the lace of each thigh high and simultaneously stripped her bronzed legs of them. She lay before him, naked and beautiful, and Jeremy knew that he was already in love with her. He slid away from her and ran his tongue around the circular protrusion of her anklebone and continued his burning path towards her knee. His tongue grazed the back of her knee with light feathery strokes and Karalynn closed her eyes and arched her back. Never before had a man cared about her so much that he devoted his attention to her and not himself. Karalynn's body was on fire. Jeremy's tongue continued its path up her thigh but he changed his torture method to soft kisses. Karalynn grew moist between her thighs and she ached for him.

Jeremy knelt on the floor and rested his upper body on the couch. He covered her abdomen with sensual kisses before he parted her legs and tickled her swollen clitoris with his tongue. Karalynn grabbed Jeremy's head and held it between her legs. Her hips rocked with the pleasure his pointed tongue inflicted upon her most sensitive spot. Karalynn closed her eyes and lost herself in the experience. Jeremy began to thrust his tongue in and out of her. Soon she writhed her hips wildly against his mouth as she neared orgasm. Her legs closed tightly around his head and would not let go. Jeremy pulled his tongue from inside of her and sucked her clitoris into his mouth. Karalynn thrust her body haphazardly and arched her back until Jeremy sent her over the edge into a heavenly flight of colors and emotions that came so fast her mind couldn't register them. She experienced them as they washed over her and then released her from their grip.

Jeremy smiled at Karalynn as her eyelids opened and closed slowly with the longing for sleep. He watched her as she enjoyed the calmness that follows a storm. When she emerged from her hazy state of drunken pleasure she found Jeremy sucking on her clitoris, again. Karalynn had never felt so warm and safe as she did with Jeremy. She sat up and looked into his eyes.

"You are like no man that I have ever been with. Long ago I stopped believing there were any decent men. It seemed to me that they just beat you, or raped you, or worse yet only pretended that they loved you. But, way down inside I always dreamed of real love. You know, the kind of love that movies are made of. I always thought that I was silly. My theories of love have gotten me hurt plenty of times. Recently, I started settling to just have a man think that I was beautiful. One night of lust was better than nothing."

"Oh, Karalynn. There are decent men in the world. Real love does exist, but maybe it's not quite like in the movies. And, and its not silly, your thoughts about true love, everyone dreams of it, I think. We all get hurt, but without the bitter you can't appreciate the sweetness life offers. Karalynn, you are beautiful and you shouldn't need any horny man's one night stand to prove it! Do you think that this is only going to be a one time thing?"

"I don't think that I can take the pain of that thought right now. I'm sorry that I'm such an emotional mess. I guess that life has been throwing me some curves that I don't know how to handle. Oh, just forget everything that I've said. Sex makes me honest." She looked away from him and for the second time that night he realized that beneath the tough exterior was a scared little girl who didn't always know what she wanted. Karalynn's drive had scared him. Jeremy never knew anyone who seemed so resolute on what they wanted and he didn't think that she was real. But, he realized that she was a real person with feelings and emotions and he loved her.

As he looked at her down cast eyes all of his yearning for her returned. He leaned towards her and kissed her. Karalynn pulled Jeremy down on top of her. Her hands feverently unbuttoned his pants and pushed them to the floor. Karalynn removed every article of Jeremy's clothing. Her eyes drank in his naked body in hungry gulps. She had been with a few men but Jeremy was striking. She could tell that he was a man who took pride in his appearance and certainly was not bashful. He was strong and gentle, masculine and efficient, but caring and sweet. Karalynn slipped onto the floor between his legs and began caressing his thighs with her tongue. She wanted to give Jeremy the same pleasure that he had given her. She wrapped her slender hand around his brown penis and gave him a look that set his loins on fire.

She pushed her pointed pink tongue between her lips and licked the tip of his penis, all the while keeping eye contact with him. She pulled the bulbous tip of his penis into her mouth and then she slid her mouth down until her lips were kissing his brown curls. Jeremy gasped with the excitement of seeing his entire manhood being submersed in her honey sweet mouth. Karalynn pleasured him orally until she knew that he was about to climax. She stood up abruptly and straddled him. He stared into her eyes as her body swallowed his entire length. Jeremy ran his hands up and down the length of her back. He grabbed her hips and sucked her erect nipples as she bounced up and down in his lap. Karalynn's hands gripped his biceps as she took him into her, retreated, and suddenly returned to retreat and return again.

Jeremy ran his hands along her smooth thighs and clutched her round ass cheeks. Karalynn threw her head back, arching her back, and thrust her breasts into Jeremy's face. He captured her breasts in his mouth and suckled her. Jeremy's breathing became ragged and irregular. Karalynn knew that he was drawing close to coming. She grabbed his head and kissed him wildly as she bucked on top of him. Jeremy's entire body became rigid and he held Karalynn close to him as he emptied himself into her. Moans of ecstasy escaped from deep within his throat and Karalynn ground her hips into his groin. Jeremy collapsed against the back of the leather couch and closed his eyes. Karalynn dabbed the sweat drops from his forehead and ran her hand through his hair. Jeremy looked at her with the Stupid Post- Orgasm Grin as he pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and wrapped them in it.

"Well, I guess that it's my turn to be overly honest." Jeremy chuckled. "That was amazing. I have never been with anyone who was able to let go of their inhibitions and try a position other than missionary. Oh, where were you before I made all my mistakes? Oh, Karalynn, you could have saved me from so much. But you're here now and that's all that matters." Jeremy sighed with satisfaction. "Can I get you anything?"

"Maybe some clothes to sleep in," Karalynn asked. She thought that she might have been taking a gamble. Even though they had just experienced a beautiful moment Karalynn still couldn't let her guard down completely, yet.

"Oh, of course. I'll be right back." Jeremy wrapped a bar towel around his waist and bound up the stairs. When he returned he was wearing a pair of blue plaid pajama pants and he had brought the matching shirt and a pair of blue sweatpants for Karalynn. He handed them to her and then dimmed the lights. The music of the party overhead could still be heard as the two drifted of into sleep.

Karalynn awoke to the mingling scents of coffee and sausage. She stretched her arms above her head and yawned. When her eyes focused she didn't recognize any of her surroundings. She sat up and looked around. It was a few minutes before Karlaynn could recall where she was and just as her mind put the puzzle together Jeremy ambled down the narrow staircase.

"Hey sleepyhead!" Karalynn smiled at him. Jeremy gave her directions to the nearest bathroom and asked her to join him upstairs for breakfast. Karalynn used the bathroom and then stumbled upstairs to find Jeremy sitting at one end of an oak table petting his golden retriever while he waited for her. Together they enjoyed pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, and coffee. Jeremy raced through breakfast, dabbed his mouth with a napkin, and told Karalynn that he had to go. He assured her that she was welcome to stay as long as she liked and he would call as soon as he got into the office to check on her. Karalynn could see him pulling out of the driveway in the expensive silver Mercedes- Benz that his father had bought him.

After Jeremy left Karalynn found some paper in her purse and left her phone number on the pool table with her signature lipstick print. She put on her red dress, but this time she had no choice. She stuffed her pantyhose into her purse and slipped her feet into her shoes, not bothering to buckle them. She picked up Jeremy's rumpled tuxedo pants and a brown leather wallet toppled to the floor. Karalynn picked it up and opened it. Jeremy's license stared at her. She flipped out the flap and looked upon a picture of Jeremy and a beautiful blonde. She looked at the other pictures. They were all of the Blonde. Karalynn's eyes welled up with tears. She dropped the clothes and wallet on the floor and grabbed her keys. She ran up the stairs and squealed her tires as she pulled out of the driveway. She didn't even want to think about what it could mean.

12