Eye Contact

Story Info
Strange things happen when Kerri gets new contacts.
11.7k words
4.44
157.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,221 Followers

Dr. Mason glanced over at his waiting room and smiled at the wonderful sight. It was filled with attractive and horny women waiting to see him. His customers were all females and possessed attractive qualities. There was a reason for his fortune of beautiful women. Dr. Mason was an Optometrist with a passion for mind control and hypnosis. His life work was one big game to him and his customers were the playing pieces. The game starts the moment his customers walk in the door. His office is strategically set-up to arouse his customers. Subliminal messages are intertwined in the soft background music and in the paintings and pictures that hang on the walls. A subtle aroma fills the office, coaxing his waiting customers into relaxation. On this day, one customer caught his attention. Her name was Kerri and she was a new customer.

Kerri was new to the area and had made the appointment because her contacts had been bothering her. She chose Dr. Mason's office because his add in the yellow pages seemed to jump out at her. Not to mention his picture on the advertisement showed a young and handsome doctor. When she first walked into the office and glanced into the waiting room she thought she stumbled into a model agency. Dr. Mason really knew how to attract the women, she thought. She had settled comfortably into a seat and was waiting for her name to be called for her appointment. Sitting in the room she felt calm and relaxed. Her eyes wandered to a strange painting on the wall infront of her. It was a whirl of red, blue, and green colors. It was a strange picture but very intriguing to Kerri. After starring out it for a moment, she could swear that among the blur of colors was the shape of a long hard penis. She shook her head and laughed to herself, thinking my mind is in the gutter today. After that thought she began to feel horny. Quickly her eyes moved to another painting hoping she could get her mind out of the gutter and calm her horniness.

The next painting was an abstract painting similar to the first one. As her eyes settled on the curving and flowing shapes her mind began to drift off. Images of her boyfriend Dan popped into her head. The night before he had come over to her house after work. He had a big presentation at work so he was dressed like a stud. He looked extremely hot in his dark, custom fitted suit and crisp white shirt. Suspenders and gold cuff links completed his stylish look. Kerri remembered her heart racing at the sight. It wasn't that often he dressed up. Daydreaming about him she could almost smell the musky aroma of his cologne that caused her to loose her inhibitions and attack him. She played out the erotic moment in her mind.

She recalled that it only took a few minutes before they were both naked and kissing. Kerri's hand reached down and grabbed his soft cock. She loved the feeling of his cock growing hard in her hands. A few gentle pulls and tugs started the process. His cock quickly stiffened and filled her hands while her tongue probed his mouth. She ran her fingers down his hard shaft and over his balls. She loved running her fingers through his soft, thick pubic hair. Dan's hand quickly found its way to her pussy which was already wet with excitement. His fingers massaged her clit and probed at her wet hole. Kerri's body shuddered at his touch. Soon he was fingering her hot pussy in rhythm with the hand job she was giving him. They were fucking each other through their hands. Kerri pushed Dan backwards onto the couch. He had fucked her so many times. Now it was her turn to fuck him.

Dan was sitting up on the couch and Kerri straddled him. She got up on her knees and positioned her pussy over his pulsing cock. Slowly she eased down on him, allowing his hard cock to fill and stretch her pussy. Dan arched his back and groaned at the pleasure. The warm full feeling inside Kerri was electric. She put her hand on his broad shoulders for support and began to bounce up and down on his cock, controlling the rhythm to her benefit. His cock was hers now, to use for her selfish pleasure. Her pussy muscles flexed and squeezed his throbbing cock causing a duet of deep inhibited moans. Kerri's orgasm was approaching fast....

A gentle tap on her shoulder caused Kerri to jump out of her erotic dream. The lady sitting next to her asked "Are you Kerri?"

Kerri was a little startled. "Uhh yeah, that's me."

"You're next. The receptionist has been calling your name."

"Oh. Yes. Thank you. Sorry. I guess I was lost in deep thought," Kerri said with embarrassment.

The woman knowingly replied, "Don't worry about it. I know what you mean. It happens to me all of the time."

Kerri was a little flustered as she stood up and made her way over to the receptionist. Her body was tingling with excitement and she could feel wetness in her crotch. Although no-one could see her arousal, she felt as though her body was glowing sex, and she became embarrassed at her arousal. Thankfully the receptionist just greeted her with a friendly smile and led her to a counter to wait for Dr. Mason.

When Dr Mason greeted her, she was surprised and delighted at how young and handsome he was. She had wondered why the waiting room was filled with gorgeous women and now she knew. Kerri was only 21 herself, and she figured Dr Mason was in his mid 20's, which to her seemed a little young for an Optometrist. However, one look into his deep blue eyes erased all thoughts about his qualifications. Dr. Mason was kind and easy to talk to. Kerri found herself flirting and laughing at his silly jokes during her eye exam.

Dr. Mason seemed to flirt right back. The way he looked into her eyes was different then what other doctors would do. There was a special warmth and openness in his look that made Kerri's stomach float with butterflies. When he wanted Kerri to tilt her head, his strong hands seemed to gently caress her face. Kerri was enjoying the doctor's visit and was feeling good about herself. Finally after a few tests, Dr. Mason indicated that Kerri was having a reaction to her contacts and that he had a special treatment that might solve the problem. Dr Mason explained that it would take about an hour for her vision to clear after the treatment. He had a room in the back of the office where she could relax during the treatment. The thought of spending another hour with the handsome doctor was appealing to Kerri. However, she had planned on heading to the gym for an early workout so she decided to reschedule.

Kerri innocently flashed her eyes at Dr. Mason. "I'm pressed for time, so I'll have to schedule a follow-up appointment for the treatment."

Dr. Mason was disappointed in her response. Usually his charm and wit along with the hypnotic atmosphere of his office, kept the girls on edge and wanting more. He was attracted to Kerri and could tell that she was attracted to him. Like so many of his other customers, her warm smile and flirting eyes were enough to cause a slight stir in his pants. He was hoping to get a glimpse up her short skirt while administering her treatment. He had plans for her but they would have to wait. She's a strong willed woman he thought to himself. Kerri's response was disappointing but the devious Dr. Mason had a back-up plan. He was not going to let his new subject get away. She had too much potential for fun with Dr. Mason.

"That's fine Kerri," Dr. Mason said in a professional tone. "Just give me a minute and I'll get you a pair of temporary contacts that may be less irritable for you." Dr. Mason disappeared into a small storage room for a brief moment. High on a shelf in the back of the room he located a small black box. He pulled a key from his pocket and opened the box. Inside were two different types of contacts; one marked D120 and one marked S120. These were special contacts that Dr. Mason had created himself. These were the secrets to his successful practice and the secret to his private sexual escapades. The D120's had the power of dominance. When inserted into the eye, the person becomes overcome with the desire to dominate other people. The true magic occurs when eye contact is made. Not only does the person wearing the contacts become aggressive and dominant, but the person who makes eye contact is immediately overcome with the desire to obey and please the person wearing the contacts. It's like an instantaneous hypnosis. The S120's have the opposite effect. The person wearing the S120's becomes submissive while the person who makes eye contact is overcome with the need to dominate that person.

Dr Mason had used these contacts to hypnotize his patients in various ways. Many would enjoy the power of dominance and would find themselves addicted to the D120's. This kept the customers coming back for more. Like a drug dealer, Dr. Mason would get them hooked with a free sample and then roll in the money as they came back for more. He would also use their addiction to for his own pleasures. When the women were desperate for another pair of contacts, they would do anything to get them.

The S120's were great for all out control. He would use these to turn his patients into sex hungry slaves. Under his control he could make them do anything and they would keep coming back for more and pay for his services. To his mindless sex slaves, weekly doctor's visits were a normal part of life. They sucked his cock, masturbated for him, and spread their pussies wide open for his enjoyment. He would even start to influence the way they dressed and acted in public, turning them into hormone crazy sluts. His cock grew hard in his pants just thinking about the potential for Kerri. The only question in his mind was which pair of contacts to give Kerri.

After careful consideration, Dr. Mason reached down and picked up a pair of S120's. Kerri would make a great slave he thought. He returned to the counter where Kerri was patiently waiting and daydreaming about Dr. Mason. She couldn't believe how hot and aroused she had become during this visit. As the doctor walked toward her, she noticed a new bulge in his pants. She laughed to herself, thinking that her flirting must be getting to him.

Mason moved a mirror over to Kerri and handed her the contacts. After Kerri put the contacts on, Dr. Mason led her over to the receptionist. "These should hold you over for about a week. Anne will schedule a follow-up appointment for you." Dr. Mason avoided eye contact and looked over at Anne. "Anne, schedule her for an hour as soon as possible."

Anne smiled and winked at Dr Mason. She was his partner in crime... The words 'as soon as possible' were code words to indicate that Kerri was wearing the S120's. It was Anne's job to have a little fun and test Kerri's contacts to ensure they were working. She looked into Kerri's eyes and Kerri felt a short shiver pass through her body. For a moment her mind went blank. Anne commanded her to sit down and Kerri obeyed without thinking.

Anne's tone was firm and authoritive. "You will come back in two days at 3:00 pm."

"O.K." Kerri replied without questioning the order or checking her calendar for availability.

Anne could tell that the contacts were working. Not only was Kerri in a submissive state, but Anne was feeling a need to dominate Kerri. Anne was all too familiar with this feeling and she had learned to suppress and control the sudden surge of emotions in the office. She decided to test Kerri a little more.

"Kerri. I saw you flirting with Dr. Mason. Did you have a good time?"

Kerri flushed with embarrassment. "Uhh. I'm sorry... I mean I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't have to lie. All the girls flirt with him. If you want to get to know him, I can help you."

Kerri was unsure what to do. She was embarrassed but something seemed to be telling her to listen to Anne. She suddenly had a strong need for Anne's advice. Without waiting for an answer, Anne began to instruct Kerri. "First of all you need to dress sexier on your next visit. Unbutton your shirt and show some cleavage. The way you are dressed now is not sexy at all."

Kerri's self confidence suddenly deflated. She felt the need to prove to Anne that she could be sexy. She reached down and undid the top three buttons on her blouse exposing her tanned cleavage and the top of her pink lace bra. Anne's eyed fixated on Kerri's firm and perky breasts. The bra held them nice and tight creating eye catching mounds of cleavage.

Anne had to see more. "That's nice Kerri. Unbutton your shirt all the way so I can get a good look at the bra you are wearing. It might not fit Dr. Mason's tastes."

Kerri hesitated and looked around the full waiting room. Everyone seemed to be in their own world and not even paying attention to what she was doing. She felt odd about unbuttoning her shirt in plain view of everyone. Anne looked into her eyes and repeated her command. "Kerri, unbutton your shirt for me. You want to show me that you are sexy, right?"

Anne's eyes and words had a strange effect on Kerri. Kerri's hands started unbuttoning her shirt. For a brief moment Kerri's mind panicked. She could not believe she was undressing in a public room. It was a brief thought that was replaced with the desire and need to please Anne. Soon her shirt was unbuttoned and falling off her shoulders. Anne smiled at her captive and took in the lovely site of her firm breasts. The bra was outlined in pink lace with a thin transparent fabric covering the front of her breasts. Anne enjoyed the view of her dark aureoles and nipples showing through the fabric.

Anne stood in front of Kerri and slowly traced her hands along the sides of Kerri's breasts causing Kerri to sigh with pleasure. "I just love the soft feel of this bra," Anne said coyly. "It's very sexy. It think Dr. Mason will love it." Anne continued rubbing small circles around the sides of Kerri's breasts. The light rubbing overtop of the soft fabric felt incredible to Kerri. Kerri's heart began to pound in her chest and her nipples swelled and poked through the thin bra. Anne's hands moved in wider circles, gently sliding across the front of Kerri's tits, but avoiding her nipples. Her fingers caressed and gently squeezed all around her tits. The teasing was driving Kerri crazy. Her heart pounded faster, her breaths became deeper, and her pussy grew wetter by the moment. Kerri could not believe that she was receiving such pleasure from another women. Kerri did not want it to stop. Anne's hands finally slid down inside Kerri's bra and over her nipples. Kerri's legs became weak from the excitement. Anne pinched each nipple causing Kerri to shudder and groan. Kerri had to place her hands on Anne's shoulders to support her weakening legs.

"There, there Kerri, "Anne whispered into her ear. "Let's not get carried away." Anne stopped fondling Kerri's breasts and ordered her to stand up straight. Kerri was disappointed that the fun had to stop but she obeyed. She was so enthralled with Anne that she could not think about anything but pleasing and obeying her.

Anne continued her scrutiny of Kerri. "Let's see what you have under that skirt sweetie. Hold it up for me to see."

"Yes, Miss Anne," replied Kerri. She did not even know why she said 'Miss Anne.' It just seemed to be the right thing to say. Kerri partially unzipped the side of the denim skirt and then pulled the bottom hem up over her waist and held it there. Anne's eyes fell onto a pair of silk thong panties. Kerri's arousal seemed to grow just at the thought of Anne staring at her panties.

"How nice, they match you're bra." Anne reached down a slid her fingers over the smooth silk panties. She could feel Kerri's soft fleshy lips underneath the fabric. As she applied pressure to her fingers, Kerri's hips automatically pushed forward. Anne continued to massage Kerri's clit through the panties and Kerri continued to gyrate her hips, trying to push Anne's fingers deep inside her hot pussy. Kerri was lost in a world of ecstasy. Her pussy juices were flowing like a river and leaking out the sides of her panties. She wanted Anne to pull off her panties and shove her fingers deep inside. Her knees began to weaken again and once again she held onto to Anne for support.

Anne enjoyed this control she had over Kerri. She whispered into her ear, "that's right Kerri. Enjoy my pleasure. Be my slut. Fuck my fingers."

The words ignited a hot passionate fire in Kerri. She started to grind her pussy harder against Anne's hand. Anne's fingers slid under the crotch of Kerri's panties. Three fingers pushed deep into her pulsing hole. The pleasure was intense for Kerri... She could not believe that she was going to orgasm at the hand of another woman. She could not believe that she was doing this in plain view of everyone. In her mind she didn't care. She was at the mercy of Miss Anne. Miss Anne controlled her thoughts and passions at the moments. Kerri was leaning on Miss Anne and grinding her pussy against her probing fingers. Her pussy muscles tightened and she exploded into an orgasm, moaning into Anne's shoulder. In her passionate frenzy, Kerri did not even notice that one woman in the waiting room had fixated on her. This woman was not upset or disgusted at the scene. She was excited and aroused. She was discreetly playing with her pussy while watching Kerri become another pawn in Dr. Mason's game.

Kerri stood breathless and in awe at Miss Anne's ability to bring her great pleasure. Miss Anne slid Kerri's panties off and deposited them into a desk drawer with other used panties. These were Anne's collection, her trophies from other mindless sluts that she controlled. Miss Anne abruptly ended the meeting. "That will be all Kerri. We'll see you in a few days for your follow-up appointment."

Kerri felt emptiness. She did not want to leave. She wanted to be with Anne. Kerri pleaded. "Miss Anne, I don't want to go. You made me feel so incredible. I want to be with you. I want to be sexy for you and please you."

Anne was happy with her control over this beautiful woman. It was just as tough for her to end the session. Anne's pussy was on fire beneath the counter. It took all her will power and mind control to suppress the surge of dominant emotions created by the contacts. Her mind was telling her to turn Kerri into her pleasure toy and have her way with her. It would be so easy to do, but she had to play the game and stick with Dr. Mason's strategy. She couldn't let things go too far too early. Anne gently caressed Kerri's cheek with her hand while she spoke, "Oh, you sweet little slut..." the words slut echoed in Kerri's ears. She wanted to be a slut. She wanted to be Miss Anne's slut. "....You're time will come. You must earn my respect. You will learn to be an obedient little slut. Now go and leave me alone."

Anne's words were direct and powerful. Kerri buttoned her shirt up and walked out of the office. Her face showed disappointment. She thought she was a good little slut. She couldn't wait for her next appointment with Dr. Mason.

When Kerri sat down in her car and closed the door. She could smell her own sexual aroma filling the small confined space. Her pussy was hot and wet underneath her skirt. Her mind was frazzled at what had just occurred. Kerri took a few deep breaths and calmed herself down.

Kerri decided to stick with her plan to go to the gym. Since it was early in the day it would be empty and she could get a great workout in. A workout might help her relax and make sense of what happened earlier.

At the gym, Kerri went into the locker room and changed into workout clothes. She wore a light blue tank top which did little to cover the straps of her sports bra. This was a look that a lot of the women at the gym preferred. It was comfortable and cool. She put on white cotton panties and gray shorts which clung nicely to her ass.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,221 Followers