Eye of the Beholder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
437 Followers

"You're the most stunning woman I've ever laid eyes on," I said, setting the stuff I had brought with me on her dresser, closing the door behind me as I moved toward her.

I don't even remember how my clothes came off, but there they were on the floor. I didn't want to take off her beautiful nightie, but there was so much else I wanted to see that eventually it got lifted over her head.

Over mouths explored each others, and then went to visit other areas. Her pussy tasted so sweet, and tonight she was going down on me with each more passion than the night before. I couldn't take any more, and finally rolled her onto her back and parted her thighs.

My cock in hand, I rubbed it through the thick bush, and into the opening that had already been damp before I had made it wetter still. I leaned forward, and although it was a snug fit, I pushed hard.

Joyce let out a little cry, and then suddenly my cock slid right into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face into my shoulder, and I felt the dampness of her tears as I began moving gently in and out of her.

"You okay, honey?" I asked, feeling the warm dampness of her surround my member, and she pulled her face away and nodded, giving me a little smile.

In a minute, I felt her moving her hips into me as I thrust toward her, and the sounds of her bed squeaking made like a metronome as we moved. She was so wet down there that we made a squishing noise each time our bodies met, and as we began to move faster and harder, the noise grew louder.

I glanced down and saw the reason for all of that, and quickly averted my eyes, hoping that Joyce would not notice until it was over.

Over? I didn't want this to be over - not ever. We were devouring each other's mouths as we kissed savagely. Joyce clawed at my back as our breathing kept getting louder and heavier, and I could only assume that my face was as red and strained as hers was. My only thought was to keep going and not to orgasm before she did.

For a time, I didn't think I was going to be able to. It had been so long since I had felt myself inside of a woman, and so much longer since I could honestly say that I had made love, that it was all too much.

I strained to hold back even though I was no longer able to contain myself, and I was almost ready to give up when Joyce cried out in my ear, her pussy slamming down around my cock several times as her body thrashed around in my arms. I held on tight as she bucked around for an eternity, and my seed had already been sent deep into her by the time she finally went limp in my arms.

I joined Joyce, rolling over next to her and stared at the constellations on her ceiling for the longest time, until I felt her body shaking and heard her sobbing.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked he, rolling onto my elbow and looking at her.

Joyce shook her head, biting her lip for a minute, before bursting into tears and wrapping her arms around me. I held her shaking body again until she calmed down, and when she did, I dried her eyes for her.

"Don't mind me," Joyce sniffed, breaking into a choked laugh. "I'm not usually emotional, but when I am..."

"That's okay," I said, feeling a little choked up myself. "I even think I understand, a little."

"That was my dream - what we just did," she said after gaining control a bit. "Everything - the nightie and all. I always dreamed it would be with my husband on my wedding night, but at the rate I'm going, you never know."

"Tell you what you should do," I suggested. "You take that nightie - which on you happens to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen - and put it away for a time. Before too long, somebody is going to find out what a spectacular woman you are, and you'll be needing it. Won't stay on long, mind you, because you're too beautiful without it."

"Maybe you can marry me," Joyce said with a giggle.

"You can do better than me, and besides, I don't think your folks would think too much of that idea."

"They like you," Joyce said.

"Not as a son-in-law," I said. "As a neighbor."

"They'll be home next week," Joyce said, crinkling her nose and making a face.

"That will end the pool parties, I'm afraid. Too bad."

"Well, I can always sneak over and visit you," Joyce suggested.

"You're always welcome over there," I assured her. "Apparently my back door is easy to get into."

Joyce rolled off of the bed and looked down at the mess, and for a minute I thought she was going to faint.

"Did I mention that I was a virgin?" she said, before padding off to the bathroom.

While she was in there taking a shower, I removed the soiled sheet and rummaged around in her closet, actually finding her spare linen and changing the bed by the time she got out.

"You're amazing!" Joyce said.

"I agree. May I use that facility also?"

I padded off to the bathroom and ducked into the shower myself before rejoining Joyce, who was waiting for me with a twinkle in her eyes.

::::::::::::::

Chapter Fourteen: Dessert.

"Forget something?" Joyce asked me as she lay on her back in bed, hands behind her head.

"The champagne!" I said, reaching over and grabbing the bottle that I had set down when I came in.

"No, not that," Joyce said, and after I popped the cork and poured us a toast, she asked again.

"Oh, you mean pants?" I said, remembering that I was still walking around bare-assed. "Can't belive I'm parading around with my little twinky showing."

"I don't think it's little," Joyce said. "It didn't feel little when it ripped me apart. I'm the one parading around topless - in every way possible."

"Guess stuff like that doesn't really matter," I said, spilling a few drops on her nipple, and then retrieving them with my tongue.

"I'm still waiting," Joyce said after drinking the glass of champagne and resuming her position. "Unless you're chicken, that is."

I didn't understand what Joyce was talking about, until she nodded toward the night table, where she had set a hand towel, a razor and a can of shave gel.

"Oh yeah! I forgot all about that!" I said grabbing the things and setting them on the bed next to me. "No, I'm not chicken, but I figured you might be."

"Well, the more I thought about it, the more it interested me," Joyce explained, smiling as she reclined once again and waited.

I shook the can of gel and squirted some into my palm. Joyce shuddered as I rubbed the gel into the bristly little valley, working it in until the gel became a foam, and then I picked up the razor gingerly.

"You'll remember this all your life," I told her just before I started. "In a good way too."

I gently slid the blade through the thick, dense stubble, amazed at how much the hair had grown since I had suggested my doing this to Joyce yesterday. Taking special care so I didn't nick her, I worked my way around the deep recess slowly, enjoying this task immensely, and by the time I was done I was quite proud of myself.

"A beautiful job, if I do say so myself," I crowed, talking the damp cloth and wiping away the stray foam before surveying the silky smooth hollow.

"You know something," Joyce said, her eyes with a faraway look to them. "I thought this was a goofy idea but..."

"Now you think it's one of the most erotic things imaginable," I said, hopefully finishing her thought, and when she nodded I smiled.

"Really good for me too," I added.

"So I see," Joyce remarked, looking over at my cock, which was hard again.

"Quality control," I said, leaning down and running my tongue over her underarm, making her shiver. "Smooth as a baby's bottom."

"Don't take quite so long on the other side," Joyce warned me, and I knew what she meant, because I had that special something else in mind when I got done.

:::::::::::::::

Chapter Fifteen: Epilogue.

Joyce's parents came back as scheduled, but before that we managed to burn off a lot of energy with each other. The day that her folks came back, I made a point of saying hello when I saw them, and tried to act as natural as I could. This most likely made things appear odd for no reason, but nothing was ever said. After they returned, Joyce and I never were intimate again.

Joyce went off to college and by the time she graduated had found herself a lucky guy, just as I had told her she would, and says she is enjoying a wonderful life. The last time I saw her visiting her parents, she had a adorable child and a cute little pair of breasts, obtained the natural way. She didn't need them - never did - because she was beautiful anyway, but she seemed happy about them and herself.

As for me, I moved on as well and have since remarried, and am very happy. Neither of us are perfect but we love each other the way we are, and isn't that all you can ever ask out of life?

....

Thanks for reading

furryfan
furryfan
437 Followers