Eye of the Beholder Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was just too hot! No, really, I mean it: it was too hot. The foreplay had been going on for too many weeks. The sight of her, smell of her, taste of her, and ohhh, the feel of her. She felt it, and went at it harder, by way of saying, it's OK, let's do it this way first.

She was thrashing from my ministrations, as well. I was holding on tight to keep from losing her clit. I held off for as long as I could... about five seconds. She felt it coming, grabbed hold of my shaft, stroking long strokes in rhythm with her sucking. As she fell headlong into her orgasm, she lifted her lips, trying to keep her half-open eyes on the monitor, jacking me off as I came in great, electric spurts all over her cheek and neck. Her legs clamped on my head as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. My head was spinning from my climax. It was like I had never cum before. It redefined ecstasy.

Sharon shook over and over, as I backed off on her clit, just softly teasing her orgasm out for as long as possible. At last she settled onto me, relaxing, the climax subsiding into ripples. We lay like that for a long time, just softly licking and suckling each other.

As we finally turned to take each other in our arms, I reached out and flipped two of the VCR's into rewind.

To Be Continued...

12