Eye of the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Petstorm
Petstorm
12 Followers

He slowly increased his movements. After a few minutes, he was carefully thrusting with easy strokes. His hand on her hip helped guide her to rock with him. A few minutes of help, and she easily keep the pace herself.

He felt body awakening to him. She was becoming more and more active. Taking her hands in both his, he prepared for her to struggle as he pushed himself deeper with his next thrust. She moaned and arched her back into him.

He released her mouth and laid kisses down her neck and across her shoulder. His hands crawled to her breasts, cupping and massaging them. She responded more. With wild abandon, he felt her hands reaching down his body. She pawed at his back and rolled her hips up to meet his deep strokes.

Her body began tightening around him. He moaned as muscles clenched tighter. It took all he had to hold himself back.

She arched her head back, her mouth opened. Her breathing came in short rasps. He increased his speed. She cried out, moaning and tossing her head. Her nails drug across his skin. Her thighs tightened around his. She spiraled upwards. Her body shook as she released another scream. He groaned and put his head down on her chest. He was shaking too, walking on the edge of his own release. Her muscles contracted, then released with a flood of wetness that seeped to where their bodies were joined.

She lay beneath him, panting hard. He couldn't hold back anymore, not even to let her rest for a couple minutes. He thrust his hips hard into her. He fast, demanding strokes racked through both their bodies. He heard her gasp loudly. Her own release was still pulsing deep within her. He threw himself into the rhythm. Slamming his hips into hers, he finally cried out as he exploded.

His body shook as he collapsed onto her. Once he was able to catch his breath, he rolled to her side, pulling her into his arms. She rested her head against his chest, still breathing hard. He gently stroked her damp hair. This was not what he had planned. But it certainly was something he would like to share with her again....if she'd let him. He sighed and closed his eyes.

Outside, the storm still raged on. Rain pounded hard against the roof. The wind howled through the trees. Lightning cracked loudly, throwing a silhouette of two sleeping bodies tangled together.

Petstorm
Petstorm
12 Followers