Eye Opening Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim, think about it. You know how Brice was. He had a line on him a mile long. He was a 'hunk'. Ann was young, good looking and as you recall they had been a couple for a long time while they were still in high school. I think she was the only one he didn't cheat on while they were dating. He found her drunk or got her drunk at the reunion and led her off for whatever reason. She doesn't even remember why she left the auditorium with him she said. She could hardly walk and her reasoning was impaired, her ex boyfriend was working her again and she succumbed. Then, like a dummy I not only didn't tell you what I had seen but I let Brice have pictures he used years later to blackmail her."

"You know what I think?" I asked Vicky. "I think she didn't trust me enough at our reunion to tell me Brice tried to take advantage of her, then 23 years later she still didn't trust me enough to tell me about the first time or about the blackmail attempt. She just happily went along with Brice. Vicky I saw them a couple of times before I kicked her out. I followed her a time or two after I had filed the divorce when she and Brice were still together. She didn't look like she was being forced. Hell, he even bought her clothes to wear on their dates because he wanted her to look sexier. Like I said, I followed them and watched. They acted like a couple in love. I just can't buy it. She wanted to cheat. Case closed."

Vicky sat and looked at me again, then said, "YOU. You saw them in town and followed them. Oh, my God. You were the one that mugged Brice that time weren't you?"

I felt my face drain, then get red. Shit, I thought to myself. I really blew it this time didn't I? Crap now I'll get in trouble for that if I'm not careful. Damn how could I be so stupid?"

"I uhhh, I don't know what you're talking about. I heard Brice got mugged but I thought they said it was a robbery. I sure didn't do anything like that."

Vicky laughed again and said, "Oh, relax doofus. I really don't care if you did it and I didn't hear you say anything. Now, all at once I'm hungry. Do you suppose we can eat and talk about other things?"

"Uh, yeah, I think that's a good idea." I said.

After our meal I was still feeling pretty stupid. I sure hoped Vicky wasn't taping our talk and didn't have some agenda of her own. You know though, I had enjoyed the meal with Vicky much more than other meal I had eaten recently. I didn't even mind the pre dinner conversation that much. For the first time in over a year I felt good about myself. Maybe it wasn't something I had done to drive Ann away. If she had been blackmailed it made her cheating less personal some how.

We left the café and I helped Vicky into her car. I started to close the door and she said, "You know Jim I really enjoyed tonight and I was so scared at first I almost didn't finish telling you about Ann and Brice or apologize. Thank you for listening. After what you said about Ann not trusting you and that you would have probably divorced her anyway I don't feel so bad."

I squatted down and held onto the door as I looked slightly up at Vicky. "Vicky. I need to think about tonight but I think I would like to ask you some questions. Could you come to my place tomorrow morning for coffee? I still live on the old home place and have the most relaxing patio to drink coffee on."

Vicky looked at me and said, "I don't know Jim. I need to think about this. Can I call you in the morning and let you know?"

"Yeah sure." I said. I stood and watched her drive away wondering if she would blow me off or actually come down to see me. I walked to my truck and drove the two miles back to my lonely home.

I didn't go into the house. I sat on my front porch and watched the moon come up. While I relaxed I was drinking Glenlivet and running the night's conversation through my head. I kept losing my train of thought and thinking about Vicky. She was carrying her age well but there was a look about her I couldn't put my finger on. She seemed a little frail, no maybe a little unsure, yes, that's it, she seemed unsure of herself. She seemed almost lost.

When I went into the house I saw the message light blinking on the answering machine. I wondered if one of the boys had tried to call or what. I played the message and heard, "Jim. This is Vicky. I'll come for coffee in the morning if the invitation is still open. I...it was nice seeing you again. Will 8 a.m. be ok? If it isn't call me back please. If it is ok, don't bother calling back."

The next morning I was up at my usual 0630 and was as nervous as a cat. I paced the floor off and on until nearly eight then I forced myself to sit on the porch with my coffee and wait for Vicky. I had barely taken my seat when I heard a car come down my road. It was ten until eight as Vicky swung into my drive.

I stood and watched Vicky walk up onto the porch. "Thank you for coming Vicky. I was afraid you would change your mind and stand me up."

Vicky laughed and said, "Well, I almost did. I was so nervous I could hardly sleep last night and I was up at 6 this morning. Finally at about 7:40 momma told me to quit fidgeting and get on over here so here I am. I hope I'm not too early?"

I laughed and said, "No, you're fine. I've been up since a little after 6. I normally get up early and go to bed early. Ann never did break me of that habit. I grew up that way and 30 years of military service didn't do much to change it."

Again I heard that fetching laugh and this time she touched my forearm with the tips of her fingers. I felt a spark shoot through me. Oh, my. What was I thinking? I stepped back and said, "You ready for that coffee?" I put my hand in the small of her back and guided her into my house.

Vicky stopped when she got into the living room. "Oh, Jim. This is beautiful!"

"You aint seen nothin' yet." I said. "Let me get your coffee and come on out to the patio. I can't make myself sit in here when the weather's this nice."

I led Vicky first to the kitchen for coffee, then through the den and out onto the patio. As we sank down onto our padded chairs I watched Vicky's face. She seemed to perk up as she settled back into her chair. She got the most relaxed look on her face. "You said this was a relaxing place with a beautiful view but I didn't think it would be like this. I could stay here for ever."

When I invited Vicky for coffee I thought I might want to talk more about Ann and Brice. You know I don't think we even mentioned them? We talked about my place, our childhood here and how we had so much fun growing up.

I watched as Vicky's face showed her sorrow when she told me about the death of her second husband 4 years ago. She said, "I think I almost died just after him. I was so sunk in depression I really didn't care if I lived or died. I lost 30 pounds because I just quit eating. I think I would have gotten sick and died if it hadn't been for my children. David finally forced me to come home with him and he, his wife and Steve and his wife stayed with me for three months. They bullied me into eating, then going places and getting on with life. I'm able to function now but I'm afraid I don't have too much fun any more. Life is just a drudge."

Finally about 1030 Vicky looked at her watch and exclaimed, "OH. Look at the time. I really have to go. I promised Mother I would have an early lunch with her and then I have to pack and leave. I have to be back home this weekend to see David's brother in law get married."

It surprised me how sorry I was to see her leave. I walked to the car with her and said, "Vicky I travel a lot. Would it be OK to come visit you if I am in your neck of the woods? I'd really like to walk down memory lane with you some more."

Vicky smiled up at me and said, "Yeah Jim. I'd like that very much. Give me a call if you ever get near Colorado Springs and we can visit some more."

I got the crops in that spring and decided it was time to take another trip. I made arrangements with the neighbors to mow the yard and keep track of things. I loaded up my trusty powerstroke and hit the road. I didn't have any specific destination in mind at first but for some reason I headed west. I decided I would go to Seattle and visit my youngest son. The afternoon of the second day I was tooling down the highway heading north out of Pueblo Colorado.

I couldn't put it off any longer. I picked up my phone and dialed the number. I listened to the phone ring and ring and ring. I was just about to put my phone away when I heard a breathless "Hello?"

"Vicky? Is that you? This is Jim."

"Jim? OH, Jim, my God it's been weeks since we talked. You sound funny, kind of like you're breaking up. I can barely hear you."

"Vicky, I'm heading north out of Pueblo. I just got the wanderlust and decided to drive for a while. You said if I ever got in your neighborhood to look you up. I'll be coming through Colorado Springs in an hour or so. If you're not busy could we visit for a few? Heck, I'd even spring for dinner if you want."

There was silence on the line for a while and I didn't know what to expect or do. I said, "Vicky if there's a problem just say so. I know I didn't give you any warning and it's no problem for me to just drive on through. I was sort of on my way to Seattle anyway."

"NO. No, it's not a problem. I was just thinking. Jim my house is a mess. I've been packing and I don't have much left but why don't you drop by and we'll go from there?"

"Vicky I don't want to be a pain. Maybe I'd just better go on and catch you another time." I said.

"Jim don't you dare. I'm at 12473 Castle Rock Dr. and I'll be looking for you. Do you have GPS or do you need directions?"

"No, I'll just punch you into the GPS and be there with bells on. Vicky I'm really looking forward to seeing you." I said.

When I got to Vicky's I was surprised. There was a large "Two Men in a Truck" truck there and they were busy loading boxes and furniture. Vicky came running from the house when she saw me drive up. "Damn Girl," I said. "When you said you were packing I didn't think you meant you were packing it all up. What's the deal?"

"Jim I've sold my house and am moving back home. Mother is 84 now and not as spry as she used to be. Both my children have moved away from the Springs so other than a few friends I have nothing to hold me here. I decided I would move back home and take care of Mother as long as I can. I'm afraid she won't be with me much longer and I want to spend all the time I can with her."

I hung around the house with Vicky until the truck was all loaded, then we walked through the rooms. It was a nice house. Not quite as large as mine but a little fancier in décor. I told her it was a shame to leave such a nice house and she sighed. "I will miss it. There are a lot of happy memories in this place. It was the only house David Senior and I ever owned. It was our dream house and we raised our boys here. Sometimes when I hear the neighborhood children playing in the evenings I cry myself to sleep remembering when we were all here together. No, it's time to go."

Since Vicky was going to have to stay in a hotel for a few nights we got rooms in the same one. I rented a suite and Vicky got a nice queen room across the hall. After we cleaned up we went out for supper then made our way into the small hotel club.

While we were having our drinks and talking I saw some couples dancing. I leaned toward Vicky and asked, "Would you like to dance with me?"

Vicky looked startled then smiled and said, "Yes kind sir. I think I would like to dance with you very much."

When we got to the dance floor Vicky just flowed into my arms. By the second number Vicky had almost pasted herself to my body and I was trying to pull away. Little Jim was making his presence known and I didn't want to embarrass Vicky or myself.

As I moved back, Vicky followed me. I looked down into her eyes and they were sparkling. She gave me a mischievous grin and once again pressed into me. She laid her head on my chest and said, "Why Jim if I didn't know better I would think you were trying to get away from me. Why would you do something like that? You did ask me to come out here and dance with you after all."

I spluttered, then grinned and said, "I uh...well I just...Oh, heck. You know darn well why I backed away from you a little. Now you just behave."

Vicky looked up at my face again, smiled and said, "Ummmmm." Then laid her head back on my chest.

When that dance was over I walked Vicky back to our table. We finished our drinks and I asked her if she was about ready to call it a night. "Yes, I suppose we should. I have cleaning people coming to the house at 9 in the morning and I need to be there for that."

I walked her to her room and gave her a gentle kiss before opening the door for her. She was staring me in the face again as she backed into her room. Her hand was in mine and slowly pulled away as she moved backwards. I watched the door close and stood there a moment, then moved to my room.

I had barely gotten my shoes off when I heard a knocking on my door. I opened it to see Vicky again. She stood there a moment then took a deep breath and said, "Jim can we have breakfast together tomorrow? I know you planned to leave early in the morning but...well, I thought you have to eat don't you?"

I laughed and said, "Sure hon. I have to eat. When and where do we do breakfast?"

"How about 730? I'll just knock on your door and we can decide where we want to go then?"

Well, we did breakfast in the hotel dining room and visited until Vicky said she just barely had enough time to get to her house. I looked at her and said, "Vic I really don't have a schedule to keep. Would you mind if I came with you and hung around until the cleaning is done? Maybe I could help with something?"

Vicky agreed I could come with her. I didn't do a darn thing except get under foot but I enjoyed every minute of it. I talked to Vicky in between her checking on the cleaning people. We laughed. I don't think either of us had laughed much in the last few years and it felt good. About mid afternoon I was walking past Vicky and caught myself reaching out to touch her. When I stopped half way through the move she looked at me and said, "What? Jim what's the matter?"

"I'm sorry Vicky. I just caught myself trying to touch you. I didn't want to upset you and I stopped myself."

Vicky broke out in that sexy tinkling laughter again. "You're kidding right?" she asked.

"No, why would I be kidding? You saw my hand almost to your waist. What did you think I was going to do anyway?"

Again that tinkling laugh I was starting to love so well. I was shocked to my core though when Vicky said, "Jim why would you stop now. You've been touching me every time we walked past each other since shortly after we got here." When she saw my face she grinned and said, "You mean you really didn't know you were doing that? Oh, that's so funny!"

All I could do was give her a sheepish grin. "No, I didn't know. I've just been so relaxed and comfortable talking with you I guess I fell back into my 'married mode'. Ann and I were always touching as we moved around the house and I...well, I guess I just. I guess I'm just so comfortable with you I didn't realize what I was doing. I'm sorry."

Vicky said, "Jim you don't have anything to be sorry about. If I hadn't been OK with it I am a big girl. I would have told you to stop." As she said that Vicky moved toward me and stood on her tiptoes. Before I knew it she had placed a gentle kiss on my lips then backed away to once again look into my eyes.

I don't remember much about that afternoon but somehow we made it back to the hotel and agreed to have supper together once more. This night was a repeat of the previous night. We enjoyed more dining dancing and conversation. There was one difference. There were several kisses thrown into the mix and Vicky's belly stayed pressed against my hard cock.

When we got back to the hallway by our rooms Vicky didn't turn toward hers. She walked to my door and stood waiting. She had a little mischievous grin on her face as she asked, "Well, aren't you going to open the door for a lady?"

Even after we got into the room I was a little slow. I opened a bottle of wine and we sat on the couch drinking and talking. Vicky leaned up against me and turned her face up toward mine. Finally she gave a little huff and picked up my left arm and placed it around her shoulders. "There. That's much better don't you think?" she said as her left hand came to rest on my thigh right next to my crotch.

Well, as the saying goes I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night. I finally got the hint and got with the program. It had been three months since I last had sex with anyone other than my friend Rosy Palm and her five sisters. I was raring to go and when I got around to sliding my hand under her skirt I found Vicky sopping.

Vicky moaned when I first touched her pussy and hunched toward my fingers. I had been staring at her beautiful breasts and rock hard nipples all evening. They were filling the top half of her filmy cocktail dress nicely. Oh, how she shuddered when I slapped a lip lock on them! After a few minutes of play on the couch Vicky stood and drew her dress over her head. All I could do was stare in amazement. She was perfect!

She wasn't wearing a bra and only had on a small thong. One of her shaved pussy lips was hanging out the side and I could see moisture glistening on her thighs a third of the way to her knees. My heart was thudding in my chest until I could hear my pulse pounding in my ears.

After she had ditched her dress Vicky knelt between my legs and quickly opened and pulled my pants off. You would have thought she was starving the way she devoured my cock. Other than the one time with Doris I had never been deep throated before. Let me tell you Vicky made me forget about Doris' deep throat before she even had me all the way down her gullet. There was something about the way Vicky did it that made me quiver all the way to my bones. Vicky was moaning and bobbing her head like she couldn't ever get enough. I don't know how long she sucked on me but we both felt my sperm rising and she tilted her head back and raised her eyebrows.

I gently pulled Vicky's head off my cock. Before I could say anything she said, "You taste so good I don't want to stop. Do you mind?" Just before she took me back into her mouth Vicky got a worried look on her face and asked, "Can you do it more than once a night?"

I laughed and said, "That feels great and no I don't mind. I really prefer to get off in a pussy but if you want it in your mouth I don't mind. And to answer your question, Yes, I can go more than once a night."

Vicky said, "MMMMM" and dove back onto my cock. After I had nearly blown the back of her head off with my explosion she sat back, grinned and licked her lips. She looked like the cat that ate the canary. She climbed back onto the couch, knelt astride me and looked into my eyes. She slowly leaned to me and gave me first a gentle kiss, then when she felt my mouth open slightly she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

Vicky pulled back from me and smiled. She said, "Thank you. I was afraid you would be like some of the men my friends have dated and not want to taste yourself. David never minded and I don't think I would like to be with a man that wouldn't kiss me after I had done that for him."

I smiled and said, "I don't mind at all as long as it is me. I could never kiss someone or eat someone who had been with another man though. That is another problem I had with Ann. I am pretty sure a time or two she tried to get me to eat her the morning after she had been with one of her men. I just won't do that. She would not let me touch her on the nights she was 'out with the girls' but most Saturday mornings she was randy and ready to go. Now I wonder if I have eaten at the Y after someone else had been there? I get really angry just thinking about that. How could you say you love someone and expect them to not only condone your cheating but to eat their lovers leavings out of you the morning after?"