Eye Opening Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George looked her up and down once again and said, "Yeah. I thought maybe we'd just go to the café if that's all right with you?"

They had a nice meal at the café then walked the two blocks to the Senior Center for the dance. They were almost there when Ann realized they were holding hands and strolling like a couple with no particular place to go. She realized not only did she like the feeling of walking with George but that she had missed walking like this a great deal.

As dances went this one wasn't out of the ordinary but to George and Ann it was special. Ann only danced with two other men the entire evening. When the last song ended Ann and George were just more or less standing in one place and holding each other. George looked down into Ann's eyes and before she realized he had bent his head and given her a gentle kiss. She was surprised to feel herself moistening and her nipples were so hard.

George pulled into Ann's drive, helped her from his truck and escorted her to her door. She turned to thank him for the wonderful evening. They stared into each other's eyes and as one they leaned in for another kiss. Ann felt George's hands on her back pulling her against him. With a moan she stuck her tongue out and touched his lips. George's tongue met hers.

Ann felt her heart rate speed up and she moistened more. George's hands slid down until they were resting on her hips. He whispered, Damn Woman you can make a man's toes curl. I know it's late but I sure don't want this evening to end."

Ann smiled and asked, "Would you like to come in for some coffee, a nightcap or something?" She still had her hands on Georges hips just like he did hers.

George looked at his watch and said, "Sure. It's not even one a.m. yet. I'm not much for drinking but this late I better stay away from the coffee."

Ann led George into her house and said, "If you don't mind I would like a glass of port. Jim and I used to end our special evenings out with port. Somehow it just feels like that is what we need to end this one." Her hands flew to her mouth and a look of horror came over her face as she said, "OH, I'm sorry George. I didn't mean to compare...I mean I was just...OH" she broke down crying.

George looked at Ann helplessly a minute then gently took her in his arms. "Shhh," he said. "It's OK Annie. I know you didn't mean nothin' by it. I never had port but if you say it tops off a good evenin' then that's fine with me because I surely do feel like this was a good evening."

When Ann had gotten her tears under control she hugged George and whispered, "Thank you. I'm sorry. I'll get us some port then. Why don't you just have a seat? I'll be right back."

George sat on the couch and watched as Ann walked toward her kitchen. He thought she sure had one fine behind. He felt himself stiffening more and had to adjust his cock in his jeans.

Ann came back with their drinks and sat on the other end of the couch. She curled her legs under her and covered them with her skirt. They made small talk and before they were aware the first glass of port was gone. Ann asked, "Would you like another one?" George said, "I could drink another one if you will."

Ann smiled and took both glasses to refill them. When she got back George was standing in front of the fireplace looking at the pictures on her mantle. "Those sure are some fine looking young folks. You must be real proud of them. You and Jim sure looked handsome in that family picture too."

Ann said, "Yes I am. Both boys have been in the military over 10 years now. They are like their father and intend to make it their career." She sat on the couch and George turned and sat right beside her.

Ann was surprised how natural it felt. She didn't have any qualms about George being that close to her. She was pleased because she had been nervous on the other side of the truck from Sam. Ann sighed and leaned her head against George's shoulder while they sipped their drinks. Conversation had dropped to nothing. Just being together was enough for them.

George turned his head and lifted Ann's chin with his finger. He bent and put a gentle kiss on her lips. They pulled back slightly then their lips met once more. This was not a gentle kiss. They nearly devoured each other. Ann moaned deeply and felt a flutter in her abdomen. She tried to press her breasts against George as he pulled her toward himself.

They broke the kiss and pulled back from each other slightly. George looked into Ann's eyes and sighed. "Annie," he said. "I better get going before we get into this too deep. I sure did enjoy the night and I can see why you like to end a good evening with this port. I think I'll get me some for special evenings too."

After George left Ann went into her lonely bedroom, undressed and climbed into bed. As she lay there she let her hands wander over her breasts and downward to her slippery pussy. For the first time in a long time when she thought of having a man in her bed it wasn't Jim. George filled her thoughts until she finally drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning Jim was sitting in the café with his morning coffee when George came in. He took a chair at Jims table and they visited about normal things for several minutes. Finally George looked at Jim and said, "Jim I need to ask you some personal questions. You probably know I've been seeing Ann some and we have gone to some of the dances. I think I have some feelings for her and before I get myself into trouble I need to know some things. I understand if you don't want to talk about it but I really need to know."

Jim sat and looked at George. He could see how nervous George was. George was fidgeting in his chair and wouldn't look him in the eyes. He felt his stomach lurch as he remembered how Ann had done him. With a heavy sigh he said, "You can ask George but there are some things you need to get from Ann and there are some things I probably won't tell you."

George said, "Fair enough. I know she had an affair with Brice but I need to know...well, I think she seems like a good woman and I just don't understand how she could do that. Did you have trouble with her before or was this a one time thing you just couldn't get past?"

"George as far as I know Ann is a good woman. She let Brice have her instead of coming to me for help when he tried to blackmail her. She got drunk years earlier and he got her in his room. They did some things a wife shouldn't do with anyone but her husband. Brice found an old picture and threatened to show it to me if she didn't go with him. Ann gave in to Brice instead of coming to me for help. I couldn't get over her letting him do that to her instead of her asking me for help. I couldn't get over her lack of trust in me. What she did years before might have caused the divorce but the lack of trust and the things she let Brice do the last time sealed the deal. With the exception of one night at our ten year high school reunion she was a good wife up until three months before the divorce."

"Ann was a good housekeeper, she worked hard and took great care of me and the children. I still miss some of the conversations we used to have. I just couldn't accept what she did."

"Like I said, Ann is a good woman. At Edwards wedding she apologized to me and explained her feelings about her affair. She could see how I was feeling about Vicky. I had not told anyone that I was falling for Vicky but Ann saw it. She came up to Vicky and said, 'Vicky I think he is yours now. Please take care of him for us and whatever you do don't do him wrong. If you do I swear I'll take you apart. He doesn't need another cheating bitch in his life.' "

"Then the day Vicky and I married Ann waited outside the reception until we started out. She faced Vicky down again. All she said was, "You remember what I said at Edward's wedding and we won't have any trouble. Congratulations you two." She walked off before any of us could think of something to say to her. Like I said, she is a good woman and was worrying about my happiness after she had hurt me so badly. Now can we talk about something else?"

George left shortly after Jim told him about Ann. He went to the nearby stream and pretended to fish while he thought about Ann and what Jim had told him. He finally gave up and loaded his gear into his truck. He drove to Ann's house.

When Ann heard the truck drive up she came to the door. "George what are you doing here in the middle of the day?" she asked.

George looked a little uncomfortable and said, "Ann I've been thinking about you ever since last night's date and I need to talk to you. Do you have time to visit a while or should I just leave?"

Ann said, "Sure George. Come on in. I was just puttering around trying to decide what to do. I can use the company. Do you want to sit inside or on the patio?"

"I don't care much Ann. Wherever you want to sit is fine with me."

"The patio then. I just made some ice tea. Want some?"

"Yeah, thanks. That'd be good," George said.

When they got seated George was looking around having trouble deciding what to say and how to say it. He knew what he wanted to say to Ann but the words just wouldn't come. Ann sat and looked at George. She could tell something was bothering him and finally asked, "George what's the matter. Did I do something?"

George sighed and said, "No Ann I think I did. I haven't felt this way since my wife left me. I still don't know why she would rather live alone than be with me and I wonder sometimes if I was just a bad husband. When she first left I thought there was another man but she always said there wasn't. As far as I know she hasn't dated since the divorce. She told me after her menopause she didn't want sex and was tired of me asking for it. She said the best thing for both of us was for her to leave so I could get on with my life. Now I'm thinking of a woman again. A woman I would like in my life permanently and I am afraid."

Ann was watching George in shock. She knew he liked her but he couldn't be thinking of her that way could he? Was he trying to tell her he was moving on to another woman? She finally asked, "George are you trying to tell me you've found another woman you want to be with?"

George looked nervous and nodded his head. Ann asked with a tremble in her voice, "Do I know her? Oh, it doesn't really matter does it? I'm happy for you George. Thank you for letting me know."

George was horrified. He jumped up and yelled, "NO Annie. It's not that. I, uhhh. Annie its you I'm thinking about. I don't know what to do or what to say. I may just be a bad man to be with. I mean Sophie just up and left me because I wasn't no good and the other ladies don't seem to care much for me."

Ann was crying as she listened to George talk. She got up and walked to him. When she reached him she put her arms around him and said, "Shhh George. HUSH UP! I don't think you're a bad man. A little different than some but that can be a good thing. We all have to look for a person that is a good fit with us. Sometimes we change enough that the first fit just doesn't fit any longer. I think you and I may be a good fit but I really don't think we have known each other long enough to say for sure. I know I like to have you around and I enjoy dancing and visiting with you."

Ann looked up at George's face. He was grinning. He hugged her tighter to himself and said, "I can live with that for now but I warn you I might get to be a pest. I want to be with you more than we are now Annie."

About an hour later Ann raised her head from George's chest where it had been resting while they talked. Her movement made the porch swing sway more than it had been. She looked at George's face and asked, "George I didn't have lunch and I'm getting pretty hungry. Would you like to stay with me for supper? Jim used to tell me I was a pretty good cook?"

George bent and kissed Ann on the forehead. He said, "That would be fine girl but we can go to town and eat if you would rather. I hate to put you to that much work."

"Oh shoot. I would have had to cook something if you hadn't dropped in so it's no trouble. I'll just put a little more in the pot and we'll have it covered." Ann pushed herself the rest of the way up and stood. Before she left for the kitchen she gave George a short kiss and said, "You just rest there and I'll get things started honey."

As she was opening the kitchen door Ann stopped in shock. She had just realized what she had said to George when she left him on the covered patio. She smiled and continued into her house.

A few minutes later George wandered into the kitchen. Ann was standing at the stove and turning a pan of frying chicken. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her abdomen. "That sure smells good Ann." He said.

Ann smiled and leaned back against him. She turned her head and smiled up at him then gasped as she felt his hands slide up and cup her breasts. Her nipples hardened instantly and she felt her pussy gush. Ann moaned and reached her hand back to pull George down for a kiss.

She turned in his arms and they strained against each other as their passion mounted. Ann's hands were sliding under George's shirt caressing his hard chest when she smelled something burning. She pushed away from George and said, "Oh crap. If you don't behave yourself we'll have to go to town for supper. Now grab a beer from the fridge and sit down until I get this done honey."

Ann turned and took the pan from the stove. She turned the chicken again and saw it was ok. It had just started to burn and would be fine. After she got things under control again Ann turned and walked to where George was sitting at the kitchen table. She gloried in the look on his face as he watched her.

When she got to him Ann bent forward and gave him a kiss. She felt his hand on her waist and moved hers to cover it. She slowly pulled his hand back to her breast and moaned when he began gently pinching her nipple. After another deep kiss she pulled back and returned to the stove.

They couldn't keep their eyes off each other as they ate their supper. George helped Ann wash the pots and put the dishes in her dishwasher. When the finished Ann didn't even ask. She just poured two glasses of port and said, "Should we have our port inside or outside?"

George said, "Inside I think." And began walking toward her living room. He sat on the couch and watched Ann place the glasses on the coffee table. She started to sit beside him but George grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap. Ann giggled and settled in. She leaned against his chest, wrapped her arm around his neck and bent for a kiss. Like before the kisses got hotter and hotter.

During one kiss Ann felt George's hand sliding up under her skirt. She gasped then felt her legs spreading to make the journey easier for him. When he reached her slick crotch she moaned and turned to plaster her breasts against his hard chest. They kissed and when they broke apart this time she was panting with her need. "Oh, please," she whimpered.

George looked up at Ann and said, "Whatever you want Honey."

Ann stared into his eyes a short time then raised from George's lap. She reached her hand out and took his. She pulled him from the couch and led him to her bedroom.

They tore each other's clothes off and fell onto Ann's bed. George leaned over Ann and kissed her. After he had her panting from the kisses he moved down and began sucking her nipples. He alternated between them until Ann was moaning and writhing on the bed. Finally she had a small orgasm from his attention to her breasts. Her knees splayed apart then came back together with a slap and her pelvis began madly thrusting and thrusting seeking a cock to fill her dripping cunt.

Ann grabbed George's shoulders and pulled him over her. She gasped, "Please. Now. Please love me."

George settled himself between Ann's legs and felt her tilt her pelvis up, grab his cock and guide it to her opening. He was gently pushing himself into her when Ann moaned arched her back and slammed her pelvis up toward him. He sank fully into her in that one thrust. Ann began Cumming again and nearly bucked him off.

After Ann's second orgasm George began thrusting, building up to his orgasm. Just as he felt himself let go Ann came once again. George leaned down and gave Ann a gentle kiss then rolled to the side. He felt her snuggle up to him as he drifted off to sleep.

It was morning when George woke with the sun hitting him in the eyes. He was disoriented by the strange surroundings then remembered where he was. Ann was gone. George got up and took care of his morning business, dressed in last night's clothes and followed the smell of the coffee to the kitchen. There was a cup beside the coffee pot. He filled it and walked out on the patio.

George saw Ann sitting on the swing and walked toward her. When he got there he saw she was silently crying. He sat beside her and put his arm around her. George said, "Annie I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'll just go."

He started to get up and Ann grabbed him. She held on tightly as she pulled him back onto the swing and up against her. "No," she said. "I don't want you to go but I'm afraid you will when I get done talking to you this morning."

George looked at Ann and she continued, "George I like you a lot. I might even be falling in love with you but before we get any more involved you need to know about me. I know you know some of the things that happened and why Jim divorced me but I need you to know it all if we are to go on from here."

Ann was crying harder as she continued, "George I am a cheat and a liar. I had an affair with Brice and it cost me my marriage but that wasn't the worst I did. I did gang bangs when Brice asked me to. Oh, sure I was blackmailed into it at first but I got to where I liked it. Hell, I loved it. The sex was out of this world and the orgasms were so hard I could hardly walk after. I got addicted to gang bangs. I don't think Jim ever knew about that but it's true."

"Maybe if I hadn't gotten drunk years before and let Brice get me into a compromising situation I wouldn't have cheated but I can't guarantee that. I got caught cheating and that led to more cheating years later. I think I am over it and I can't see how I could ever do that again but do you really want to take that chance? I do think I was more susceptible to Brice because he was my first love but I had moved on and found a stronger love with Jim. That didn't stop me though. I didn't trust Jim enough to go to him for help. Maybe I secretly wanted to cheat on my man. You don't deserve that kind of a woman any more than Jim did."

George looked at Ann for a minute and then said, "Well, I've watched you the last year around town. You haven't done anything to be ashamed of since Jim and you divorced and I like the way you are facing up to your past. I don't know if you will do something like that again or not and probably neither do you but I'm willing to take a chance. If you do cheat again I would expect your next husband or boyfriend to dump you just like Jim did but that is something to be worked out later."

Ann cried and hugged George. She said, "Thank you for listening. I'm better now I think. Can I make you some breakfast?"

George looked her in the eyes and said, "No Annie. I think I've freeloaded enough. Why don't we just go down to the café and I'll buy?" Ann smiled and shook her head yes.

They were sitting with their breakfast when Jim and Vicky came into the café. Jim's eyes narrowed when he saw the way George and Ann were looking at each other and the small caresses she would give his hand from time to time. He noticed they were sitting on the same side of the table too. Vicky walked toward their table and she stared. Ann had a small hicky on the side of her neck.