Ezmerelda Wins the Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ezmerelda didn't respond right away, which let the notion of Dan being nude linger in the air. Truth be told, she was about to express her discontent with the idea but then an image got stuck in her head. The image of Dan, standing naked in front of them. Her mouth began to water and she felt dizzy. "I don't... I think .... I, I," she stammered in circles.

Gia jumped on the opportunity. She grabbed Ezmerelda's hand and dragged her back over to the couch like a kid at Christmas. "C'mon, you'll never have another chance to command a guy to take his clothes off for you," she said. "Let's just have a quick look and then we'll set him free."

Ezmerelda's head was spinning. "I think... I'm not sure..."

"C'mon Ezmerelda, make the command," Gia grinned.

Dan stood up in front of the girls, just a few feet from the couch. He raised his hands up and rested his thumbs on the inside of the waistband. He was making it clear to Ezmerelda it was ok, and she got the message.

"Okay, okay, but no touching," she blushed. "I command you to take your boxers off," she managed.

Dan took his time, letting the moment build. "As you wish, Queen Ezmerelda," he said.

Slowly, carefully, he lifted the front of his boxers to get clear of his rock hard erection, and pulled them down to his thighs and then let them fall to the ground.

There was silence, then a gasp, then someone said "wow."

"Holy beef," said Gia.

Dan without boxers was even more impressive. Not only was his cock well above average, it was flawless in terms of shape, color and the urgency of its curve. Magnificent was the word that came to Ezmerelda's mind.

Standing proudly naked in front of two beautiful, half dressed girls was the most erotic thing Dan had ever done. Feeling their eyes on him, looking intently at him, with their mouths half open, made it even more arousing.

Even Gia was having trouble communicating. "I, I, aye yai yai," she stammered. "I was just wondering, maybe you didn't get all the dust off that picture frame?"

Dan didn't wait for Ezmerelda to make the command, since she seemed to be in a waking coma. He stepped up on the couch as he had before and pretended to check the picture frame, though it was pretty obvious he was doing it just to showcase his goods at close range. This was the first time he had ever been a nude on display, and quite frankly he was enjoying every second.

The girls weren't minding either. They sat there, side by side on the couch, their faces less than a foot away from Dan's cock, their mouth's hanging slightly open. Ezmerelda felt the world slipping away, and she momentarily forgot Gia was there. It was just her and that warm, hard cock, and her mouth ached to be wrapped around it. Subconsciously, she leaned closer, her half open mouth moving just a few inches away. She was just about to take him into her mouth when she caught Gia's eyes, and realized Gia was now looking at her with an amused expression. It jolted her out of her hypnotic trance and put her back into reality, and she leaned back on the couch.

"Okay, good job slave, you may stop, ah, inspecting the picture frame now," she said.

Gia giggled and leaned back as well. "Right, the 'inspection' passed!"

"As you wish Queen Ezmerelda," Dan smiled, and stood back up in front of them, his cock still rigidly pointing toward the ceiling.

"He really has been a good slave Ezmerelda," said Gia. "I think it's kinda cruel that we are leaving him in such a state."

Ezmerelda's eyes had still not left Dan's cock. "What can we do about it, he has a girlfriend, we have boyfriends, and we decided that no touching would be allowed."

"Well actually, we decided that we couldn't touch him," Gia said. "There is nothing wrong with him...touching...himself."

The thought of that nearly made Dan swoon, he was actually aching to do just that. His cock was begging for attention, and release. Ezmerelda seemed to be struggling with the decision, so he decided to make it easy on her. He moved one hand over and lightly stroked the length of his cock, from tip to base.

"If you wish it to be so, Queen Ezmerelda, I will make it so," he said.

Gia squealed with delight as Ezmerelda slowly nodded.

Dan ran both hands up and down the sides of his cock a few times, then let one hand take over as he slowly stroked himself in front of them. He was taking his time, making it last, enjoying every minute of watching the girls watching him.

"I'll bet you'd be more comfortable doing that laying down," said Gia, her eyes never leaving his cock.

He half nodded, and before he knew what had happened, Gia had grabbed his arm and pulled him down onto the couch so that he was laying half on and half between the two girls. He immediately resumed his stroking rhythm on his aching cock. The contact of his body on the warm, bare skin of the girls was sending him over the edge. He quickened his pace as he felt his orgasm rising and as his cock grew even bigger, the girl's eyes got wider and their mouths fell further open.

The last thing he remembered before his explosive orgasm was looking over and seeing Ezmerelda looking into his eyes, she had the deepest, most lovely brown eyes he had ever seen.

His next conscious thought was looking down at himself and seeing his abdomen covered in cum. His heart was still hammering in his chest. The girls were still looking on in amazement.

Ezmerelda shook herself out of the fog first, jumping up and getting a towel for him out of the bathroom. By the time she got back, Gia had gotten up and was giving a rambling, nearly incoherent speech about how this was the most incredible thing ever, and how she wanted a slave for a day, and if Dan wanted to make another bet with her, or how much he would charge her to be her slave for a day.

"He's not for sale Gia, this was a one time thing," Ezmerelda said defensively, as she handed Dan the towel.

Gia rambled for a bit longer and then said something about how she needed to call her boyfriend because she was so horny she was going to fuck his brains out, and then she stormed out the door without even putting her sweatshirt on.

With Gia gone, the mood became more awkward. On one hand, both Ezmerelda and Dan were committed to maintaining their boundaries. On the other, they were both sharing a similar fantasy, one that involved Dan rising from the couch and taking Ezmerelda into his arms. He would reach behind her and unclasp her bra and hold her bare breasts tight to him, while his hands moved down beneath her skirt. His strong hands would grasp her ass and pull her into him, and he would kiss her, deeply and passionately, as her hands ran through his hair. Then he would sweep her up into his arms and carry her back to the bedroom, where they would make passionate love until they couldn't move anymore.

Instead, he got up clumsily from the couch, and Ezmerelda went over and got her shirt back on. She instructed him to get dressed, and he did as he was told. As she walked him to the door, they were suddenly both shy and awkward.

"Well, thank you for ah ... thank you for having me as your slave for a day," Dan said.

"Thank you for coming," said Ezmerelda, blushing at her own words. "It was a nice day."

Dan thought briefly about kissing her goodbye, or maybe hugging, but nothing seemed right. At a loss, he held out his hand and they shook hands. As he walked out the door he decided it had been the weirdest and best day of his life.

The second Ezmerelda closed the door, she stumbled over to the couch and curled up in a fetal position. In her mind, she replayed the entire afternoon. She was smiling the entire time.

When Dan got home to his apartment he also sat down and relieved the entire experience. It had been great fun, being with Ezmerelda and Gia, but there was something about Ezmerelda that had captured his mind. Gia was funny and sexy and crazy, but Ezmerelda dominated his thoughts.

After a while he flipped on his computer and checked his email. He didn't have much, but there was one message from his chemistry teacher that caught his attention. Apparently his teacher had made an error calculating some of the grades.

He pulled up the spread sheet showing the grades, and was pleased to see that the professor had added six points to his grade. That thought didn't completely hit him until he glanced down the list and saw that Ezmerelda's grade had not changed. Which meant that in actuality, HE had won the bet.

If HE had won the bet, that would mean that Ezmerelda would have to be his slave for a day. A flood of emotions, thoughts and visual fantasies hit him like a freight train. He didn't even realize his phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me, Ezmerelda. Listen, I don't know if you have seen it yet, but apparently our chemistry professor made a mistake."

There was a long, rich silence on both ends of the phone. She knew it, he knew it, there was little need for discussion.

"I'll see you at my apartment 8 am Saturday," he said. "I have a long list of things for my slave to do."

12