F3 For Her

Story Info
Regaining his lost love.
10.3k words
4.6
17k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,508 Followers

(Author's Note: This story is a submission to the third Friendly Anonymous Writing Challenge (FAWC). The true author of this story is kept anonymous, but will be revealed on November 20th, 2013, in the comments section following this story. There are no prizes given in this challenge; this is simply a friendly competition.)

(Inspiration for this and all FAWC 3 stories was taken from a single picture, which can be found here)

(The tags for this story are FAWC, Asher, Lily, money, island, Talia, Ruby, bikini, love)

* * * *

Asher Grant sat back and took in what his money had bought him. It was the epitome of what summer excess looked like in the fantasy pages of a novel or a men's magazine. He scanned the crystal clear waters and a nubile young nymph swimming towards him. "What more could a man want? What more indeed?" he thought bitterly. He had built this tropical paradise with his long-time lover, Lilly, in mind to surprise her with a Christmas gift that would boggle her mind, but it had all been too late, and as if to prove to him she wanted just him not his money, his notoriety or his social standing she had walked out without a backward glance.

When he had threatened her that she would receive nothing from him if she left, the woman had laughed heartily as if his words were intended as a joke. "I never wanted any of it, I only wanted you." Her words echoed in his brain with the derision she had delivered them. He had expected to hear from her lawyer, but nothing was forthcoming. He had expected to hear from her family, not only did her not hear from them but it seemed, a stone wall had been put up to protect her when he had tried to find her. He realised that, for the first time in his life, he had underestimated someone in the worst way and in the process, the only person he had hurt was himself.

She had loved him. She hadn't fallen in love with his money, his power or his status but rather him. He had not considered himself lovable as such. He knew his wealth was what he brought to the table in any negotiation. He had truly not considered that anyone would see past that to the real him. He lay back on the cushion covered deck and watched the girl swim towards him. "Shit," he thought to himself considering the girl in front of him, "I can't even remember her name."

The young woman arose from the water onto the cushioned mat he lay on and sensuously moved up his body to place wet kisses upon his chest and shoulders before moving up to his neck. He tilted his head back wondering why he couldn't remember her name. She was amazing. She was so hot, so sexy, so..." he paused in his thoughts, "So not Lilly."

He had built this place for her as a gift after she had complained that their relationship was nothing was like it was when they had first met. They had met on an idyllic island at the wedding of mutual friends. It was a small affair as few could afford the airfare and hotel fees involved. They had instantly been attracted to each other, and he admitted that the fact that she did know who he was a bonus. She had treated him like any other man who vied for her company and attention. If anything, she had made him work harder than the others as she has known many of the other guests through her acquaintance with the bride and groom.

Lilly was a free spirit. She couldn't be held down or held back if she decided she wanted something badly enough. She also didn't like to be tied down or beholden to another person for any reason. She was just herself, pure and simple. Asher had fallen for her almost instantly. He loved the way she embraced every opportunity life gave her. He loved the way she took on challenges irrespective of the innate danger and took every dare offered like a quest for glory. He loved that she didn't care if she fell over and came up muddy; she just dusted herself off and continued on.

It shouldn't have surprised him then that she didn't care about his business or the money it brought them. He should have known that he needed to be present more in her life rather than sending gifts and apologies. He should have known a woman like Lilly would not settle for any mistress, including his work, but he let himself believe that she would understand. "What would you like to do this afternoon?" He asked the girl kissing his neck already knowing her response.

"Anything you like," she replied making him grimace. Lilly would have given him several alternatives and let him know which she preferred. Asher closed his eyes and reminded himself that there was no going backwards only forwards. That was how he had made his mark in the business world. Unapologetic, swift and precise moves, it was how he lived his life, and he could not allow even a woman as wonderful as Lilly to dictate how he should act or what he should do. It was over, he reminded himself sadly and finally gave into the insistent girl nibbling at his neck, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her up to sit astride his hips. The decision had been made about how they would spend the afternoon.

His kiss was as gentle as a butterfly at first. The next kiss brought a little more pressure to her lips and at the feel of his tongue gently teasing the tender flesh of her lower lip, she responded instantly. A soft moan escaped her lips. His fingers tightened around the back of her neck, and he pulled her body closer to his, deepening the kiss, leaving no doubt what he intended for the afternoon.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her; one across her shoulders and the other under the curve of her bottom. Her bright eyes widened as he positioned her over him; her thighs splayed on either side of his hips. Rolling her hips she could feel the hard ridge of him pressed into the soft flesh of her pussy.

Bracing her hands on either side of his head, she pushed herself up. Her hair wet and tousled from her swim, fell in a curtain across her face to tickle at his chest and a wicked grin spread across her lips as she lifted her hips a fraction of an inch and arched her back, rolling her hips again and pressing down onto his hard cock. She heard his breath hiss in through his clenched teeth, and she peeked at him through her lashes, and wiggled a little more, setting him more firmly into her moist folds.

Talia couldn't believe her luck at being at this magnificent resort with Asher Grant and grinning at having affected him enough to hear a muffled groan and feel his hands reach for her hips to still her movements, Talia stilled her movements. Having kept her still for several moments Asher relaxed back and gazed up at her, a sinful smile on his face as one hand quickly left her hip and smacked her ass. As she yelped in surprise he quickly pulled her back down on top of him and smacked her ass again.

The palm prints heating her ass created a subtle warmth in her belly that turned to licking flames, traveling down her inner thighs to her core. She gazed at him with an undisguised need and rolled her hips again enjoying the feel of the friction between them.

His smile faded as she began to rotate her hips pressing down onto him again. Her eyes closed, and small white teeth glinted behind warm pink lips as she bent to nibble his neck, paying particular attention to the tender spot just below his ear. She distantly registered his hands gliding over the hot flesh to cup her bottom, lifting her slightly away from him so that she could feel his cock glide between the hot wet folds of her pussy.

In her heat and eagerness she sunk her teeth into his neck eliciting a growl from him, but rather than stop what she was doing she instead ran a soft pink tongue over the mark and began kissing her way down his body. Her tongue flicked out and gently teased his nipple knowing this would excite him, his hips insistently pushing up into her proving that she knew how to please a man like this, rich, powerful and for at least this weekend, hers. She slid down the length of his body, pausing to nip the flat belly with her teeth. She was on her knees between his legs, running her hands up his thighs. Looking up at him, she lowered her head, taking his hardness into her mouth, never breaking eye contact.

His legs tensed, and his fingers twined into her hair, she smiled around him, running her tongue up the underside of his shaft. She felt his little shiver and slid her mouth back down on him, taking all of him and feeling him press into the back of her throat.

Her left hand curved under his balls and cupped him, stroking with soft gentle fingers. She felt him pulsing on her lips, and she moved down onto him. His fingers twined to the point of pain in her hair, his hips thrusting up forcing more into her mouth, making her gag slightly, but she loved the taste of him and kept her head low devouring him. She distantly heard him moan, and she gave a small whimper in response. She felt herself clench and knew she wanted him inside her. She lifted her head and looked up to see his lust filled gaze on her.

Asher decided she had had her own way long enough and pulling her hair that was wrapped around his fingers he lead her back up his body smiling at her small whimpers of pain and disappointment. With the grace of an athlete, he changed their positions pushing her down onto the cushioned platform and rearing up above her.

It was his turn to taste the sweetness of her skin, his tongue running down a similar path to the one Talia had travelled down his body. He liked her breasts; the small pale pink nipples were short and puckered sweetly between his lips making her breasts rise up into pointed mounds of flesh. His hands rested over her breasts as he kissed his way down her body nipping the soft skin below her navel and rolling over her flat belly.

His hands spread her thighs wide and his nipped at the soft white flesh listening to her sigh in pleasure. He placed extra pressure on her thighs watching the lips of her pussy part and leaned forward to flick his tongue over the centre of her being at that point in time. The sinful grin curled his lips again, and she felt the shock of pleasure ripple through her making her thighs tremble and his cock harden impossibly more so.

His lips closed over the tiny bud, and he began to whip it gently with his tongue. Her fingers threaded into his hair, pulling his mouth closer to her as her hips came off the bed to meet him. Her lips parted with soft whimpering pants and gasps. He ran his hand up her thigh and slowly let his fingers enter her, first one then two marvelling at how tight she always felt. She moaned, thrusting her hips upward once again onto the fingers and into his mouth. His tongue began to work at her faster, and he could feel her wetness begin to coat his hand. Her muscles tightened around his fingers, and he knew she was close to the edge of that abyss of pleasure that would wrack her body and leave her weak and trembling in his arms.

Pulling free of her grappling hands Asher rose above Talia again guiding his throbbing cock into her. She was so tight he slid in only a frustrating fraction at a time, and the excruciating slowness of his movements nearly sent him over the edge.

Finally embedded in her to the hilt he felt her muscles grip him and a deep groan of pleasure rumbled from his throat as he began to fuck her hard and deep. He guided her legs up the length of his body from where they had wrapped around his hips essentially doubling her in half and watching her breath shorten even more as she cried out her need.

Talia dragged her fingernails down Asher's back enjoying the added grunts of pleasure he issued. He stiffened moaning her name and unable to hold back the tide began arching harder into her wanting her to come with him. He looked at the glazed eyes on wide panting mouth of the amazing girl he closed his eyes trying to block out the thoughts of how good this had been with Lilly and groaned deeply as he came. She matched him completely, and he felt the muscles around his cock pulse with it, milking the cum from him to mix with her own. Asher collapsed beside her allowing Talia to unfurl her legs, and they both lay breathing raggedly for long minutes.

Asher stood pulling her with him and after pushing the surprised girl into the shallow lagoon, dived in after her surfacing some meters way and shaking the water from his hair. He knew he had to do something to get her out of his head. He had thought that bringing this beautiful woman with him to the island he had created with Lilly in mind he could possibly exorcize her from his mind. He had been here three days, and Lilly still remained in all his thoughts. "No taking backwards steps," he growled at himself startling Talia, who had swum closer to him when he had surfaced from the water.

Smiling lightly, Asher looked at the girl; she was beautiful, smart, entertaining and willing to do anything her asked. How could it not be extraordinary to be here with her? How could he still be thinking of Lilly? He knew it wasn't fair to Talia, and decided to cut the week-long stay he had planned short. Preparing for her disappointment and perhaps recriminations Asher swam back to the pontoon and climbed from the pool.

* * * *

Asher paced around his office. He had been back in the city for several days, and though he had tried to find Lilly there was no sign of her. It seemed as though when they had broken up she had just disappeared. He was feeling like a stalker as he considered contacting her friends or family or even creepier yet a private detective to track her whereabouts and make sure she was okay. He had visions of her lying in the road after a crash or something equally disastrous.

He straightened his tie as he looked into the mirror. He had wangled an invitation to a charity ball tonight that was in aid of a foundation that was close to Lilly's heart, and he hoped to run into her there, if for no other reason than to make sure she was all right, safe and unharmed, then he could go about the business of exorcizing her from his thoughts.

His personal assistant, Ruby, came in and raised an eyebrow, "All dress up, very nice, indeed," she smiled easily. "Does this mean I get to leave early?" She was still quite miffed that he had returned from this island holiday early and had launched himself into his work with renewed frenzy causing his assistant many late nights stuck in the office with him when she would rather be at home curled on the sofa with her girlfriend.

"Sure leave now," he laughed and swept his hand out expansively. "I know I have been demanding lately. Tell you what... find a replacement who can do your job as well as you do, and I will pay for a two week vacation at a new luxury resort for you and your girlfriend."

"You're on," she laughed. "My job isn't that hard, but I am irreplaceable, so if it's just a job we have to cover, no sweat. Should I pack my bikini or skis?"

Asher chuckled with her, "Definitely bikini."

"Awesome, do you want to throw in a spray tan before I go seeing as you haven't let me see the light of day recently?" Ruby pushed her luck but continued to laugh. They had a real friendship, rather than just boss and employee, but she still knew enough not to push too far on certain issues. She had worried about him since his break up with Lilly. On the surface, he seemed his usual smooth, charming confidence self but his eyes held that faraway look all too often these days.

Ruby considered telling him where Lilly had gone but stopped not wanting to step over one of those unspoken lines and interfere in a touchy area of his personal life. If he came to her; however, that was a completely different ball game, then she would tell him everything she knew and thought, but he hadn't done that yet. He probably didn't realise that she and Lilly had become close friends over the last few years of their relationship.

Ruby took his coat from where he had placed it over the back of a nearby chair and helped him on with it. "Where are you off to tonight? I don't remember accepting any engagements or putting them on your calendar."

"Oh, just one of those charity balls I decided to give in to a mate who has been asking and go. No big deal," Asher tried to shrug it off.

"You're going to the Starlight foundation ball?" Ruby asked with an edge of incredulity on her voice. After watching him nod and the lost look return to his eyes, she blurted, "Lilly won't be there you know. She isn't even in the country at the moment."

Asher's head snapped up, and he turned around and stared at her with a stunned expression. "How do you know where she is?"

"We were friends, I spoke to her more often that you did towards the end, why wouldn't we be friends?" Ruby asked plaintively.

It hadn't even occurred to him that Ruby of course would have looked after Lilly as well as she did him. "So, where is she?" Asher asked quietly, "If she isn't even in the country where is she?"

"Well," Ruby hedged suddenly unsure of whether she should tell him and realising it was possibly too late to stop and refuse to answer him. Asher continued to look at her with that lost expression and she gave in. he was a good man at heart, it was just that when working on a big project he often became obsessive to the detriment of everything else in his life.

"She is on a cruise," Ruby finally gave him half of the truth.

"A cruise? For how long?" Asher had tilted his head wonderingly. He had not been able to find any sign of her in weeks surely cruises didn't last that long.

"About three months I think maybe a bit longer," Ruby shrugged.

"People don't take cruises for that long, people sail around the world in that sort of time frame they don't go on a cruise," he shook his head thinking that Ruby knew less about Lilly than she thought.

"True but I think because she went on the boat dropping off scientists in Antarctica it has to take that long. Her brother is going down to join the Australian contingent at Mawson's retreat for the next year," Ruby explained. "It was the perfect opportunity for Lilly to get away from it all and spend some time with her nerdy brother that she rarely gets to see."

"Oh, I see," Asher was crestfallen. He had been looking forward to tonight and the possibility of seeing Lilly, now he was unsure of what to do.

Watching him carefully, Ruby could see his change in body language and tried to steer the conversation onto other topics. "It's good that you are supporting a charity that was so close to her heart," she spoke up again, "You will have a great time if you let yourself."

"I guess," Asher conceded. It was a great charity to support, but he had only organised himself an invitation because he had convinced himself Lilly would be there. He guessed he should still go now that the organisers were expecting him. He grabbed his keys and phone and moved to leave. "Leave whenever you're ready, and you can have tomorrow off if you like," he smiled acknowledging the fact that this wonderful woman bore the brunt of all his moods when he was obsessively working on projects or when he was between projects and grumpy and fidgety looking for the next big thing he could take on.

"You do a great job Ruby, I don't tell you that enough," Asher put an arm around her shoulder, and they walked from his office.

"Thanks boss," Ruby beamed up at him and said, "Wait for me. I will travel down in the lift with you."

He turned to the window that covered the whole of the west wall of the outer office and watched the city lights twinkle as the people of the city drove home to their loved ones down brightly lit motorways and roads. That was him once, racing home to see Lilly. He had not seen that he was losing her, he had not realised that the very project she had inspired and was building for her was the very thing that would finally, inevitably pull them apart. As she had left him her last words to him were delivered with sadness not accusation, "I never needed stuff, mansions, cars, holidays, Asher. I needed you."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,508 Followers