Facade: The Student / More to Cum

Story Info
Linda learns not everything is as it seems, but it can be.
3.4k words
3.38
14.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurad
laurad
9 Followers

Facade: The Student

Author's notes – This is the 3rd chapter of my little story. In all honesty I felt the first installment was a little long to read myself, but it was a necessary evil. The second, in my opinion, reads better but suffered a little in the plot (not a grand amount but some) because I was trying to relay the events as they really happened with a small dose of fiction. I shortened the time frame and removed some content to speed things along. Originally the story to this point was supposed to happen over several months rather than a few weeks, but concessions had to made to keep everyone (including myself) happy and wanting. Hopefully I made the right choices, but if I didn't feel free to let me know.

ANYway,

To those following my story: thank you for your time, votes, and comments. I hope you will enjoy the whole journey.

For those of you who are looking for a story rather than a scene: read the other two before this one or the ride will be less interesting. I promise the boredom will be worth more than its wait in the end.

For the ones who just want a scene: you may or may not want to read at least the beginning to set the stage for this. It should be able to stand on its own, but everyone has a different idea of where a scene starts. But I warn you, you are missing a lot of this chapter by not knowing what is going on.

More to Cum


Friday afternoon Linda decided to do some shopping. Since she wasn't sure what she wanted to buy, if anything at all, she headed to the mall. She started in the shoe store and tried a few things on, but couldn't find anything to fill her fancy and hated breaking in new shoes anyway. So, she continued on to the book store. A few minutes later she decided that she didn't really have time for reading and moved along. After half an hour or so in the clothing store she decided maybe lingerie would be better given her latest adventures, but a few minutes in that store was long enough for her to realize the only man in her life at this time was some faceless internet master who just wanted her naked anyway. Again, she moved along.

As she strolled past the oddity store, she thought maybe she could find something for her decor and wandered in. The store carried everything from nick-knacks to t-shirts to black lights. It catered to teenagers mostly, but occasionally she could find something unusual enough to be a decent distraction piece for one of her rooms. As she was browsing through art on a large metal stand she heard someone call to her.

"Hey Linda, how's your butt feel?", followed by laughter and a hand firmly clutching onto her ass cheek.

She gasp and turned wide eyed in shock. When she saw Peter was the one squeezing her the world began to tilt and her mouth dropped. She was stunned. The comment reverberated in her mind, and she began to piece together all the things that seemed so strange to her about his behavior. It wasn't long before the conclusion seared rage straight through her eyes at him.

Linda spun and grabbed his wrist as tightly as she could, twisting it off of her behind. Nearly growling at him she jerked at his arm and led him out of the store into mall thoroughfare. She stopped next to the door to avoid blocking anyone's path and leaned close to his face. His expression was pure fear, and that just fueled her anger even more. Through heavy breaths she managed to whispered sternly at him while her eyes tried to burn out his perverted little retina, "What the hell were you thinking?! Did you seriously think I would be fine with this?!"

He winced a little and stammered as he glanced over to the friends who were now watching them both with huge grins, "Look, I understand I crossed a line, but come on... I'm not a kid anymore you can't treat me like I am..."

She gazed over to the others and took a deep frustrated breath before staring back at him. Her face was hot with rage and embarrassment now. This was the first time she had lost control in front of her kids, and was ashamed of it. Making matters worse, she wasn't sure if he had kept the whole thing a secret. Her outburst might bring it to light if he had, and she definitely did not want them know what he had made her do. So, with every effort she stifled her fury and shook him once by the shoulder and wrist as she spoke to drive the words into his mind, "Fine. Come by house tonight so we can discuss this."

"I have plans..."

"I am so angry with you right now... I don't know what I am going to do if you don't show up but I guarantee you will not like it!"

The threat was a hollow one. There was not one thing she could think of to exact any kind of revenge for what he had been doing to her, but the look of terror on his face told her that he believed what she said. Linda glanced at the group that was now trying to look inconspicuous while staring at the scene she was causing, then abruptly left the mall without saying another word.

By the time she got home it was nearing dark. She had driven around and calmed down enough to start thinking clearly but her hands were still trembling. She went upstairs to relax some more, hoping that she could figure a suitable end to this while maintaining the secrecy. God how she hoped he had been discreet.

Unfortunately, going upstairs was the worst idea she had since entering that chat room. On her computer screen a message popped up from him as she entered the office.

"Why are you still dressed?"

The utter gall of that query stoked the deepest of her anger. How dare he try to act like she hadn't just scolded him for this very thing. She stomped straight to the computer determined to make things clear to Peter. As she leaned toward the camera she glimpsed the number 219 in the corner of her eye. She didn't care who else watching, though. Firmly staring into the cam she growled loudly, "Do you think this is a game?! Get your ass over here now!"

Then she spun and stormed back downstairs to the kitchen. She grabbed a glass from the cupboard and a bottle of wine to steady her nerves. The first glass was downed in seconds, but didn't help. She didn't want to be drunk so she forced herself to drink it normally.

Nearly an hour had passed and she was half way through her third glass when the knock at her door startled her. It was Peter, and she pulled him in with a quick glance around the neighborhood to make sure no one was watching. They stood staring at each other in the entryway for a long time. It was an awkward silence. His face was questioning her and she was defiantly not answering as she thought of the right words. When he opened his mouth to speak she blurted out in a mild tone that caught herself off guard, "How dare you?"

"Wha.."

"Did you really think that this was going to end well? Did you think at all? I mean, my god, Peter. I realize you are attracted to me, and it is flattering, but there is no excuse for this. I can't even begin to express how much you violated my trust. The very idea that you would even consider seducing me is beyond my understanding."

"I..."

"And the perverse things you have been making do for you for the last month... Walking around naked, touching myself in front of strangers... and lets not forget last night..."

"Last night?"

"For god's sake Peter.... my ass of all places! What the hell was going on in that head of yours?!"

"Wa..wait asecond...."

"Tell me I really want to know what the hell possessed you to manipulate me like this!"

A confused grin of awe slipped onto his face, "You like that I find you attractive and that is my fault?"

Her eyes narrowed at him as her face flushed from a mixture of anger and wine, "That is not even close to the point!"

"Well, if I am hearing this right, you are not mad at me because I grabbed your ass. You are mad because you liked me grabbing your ass."

"This isn't about you grabbing my ass, Peter! Damn it, its about you making me call you 'Master' and put on humiliating little shows for you over the internet like some slut! Quit playing stupid with me or I swear to god I am going to hit you!"

He shook his head in disbelief of what she just told him, "Woah! Now, Linda, I don't know what you are talking about. I swear I don't. All I did was grab your ass."

She took in a deep breath trying to control herself as he continued, "If you have been naughty on the internet, it wasn't with me. I have never made you do anything."

The sincerity in his face was confusing her. The anger was fading into fear. She looked at him curiously and saw him relax as he noticed the anger subsiding, "You are honestly telling me you have no idea what I am talking about?"

He stepped closer and brought his hands to her shoulders slowly. Cautiously he looked into her eyes as if he were looking for the sane woman he used to know, "I promise you, all I know I did to you is grab your ass."

She put her hands on her face in dismay. The realization that she had made the wrong assumption and divulged very intimate secrets she wanted to hide struck her mind like a sledge hammer.

He lowered her her hands and brought his face close to hers, within inches he whispered at her lips, "I don't know what you have been doing, but it sounds kinky. I like that you can be kinky."

She stared at him still stunned by her mistake, "Peter..."

"You thought it was me when you were being slutty, your words not mine. You must of liked it or you wouldn't have. So, it wasn't me. Why not let me enjoy you being kinky if that's what you wanted in the first place?"

She shook her head partly in objection and partly to clear her mind, "That isn't what I said..."

"You did say that. You said you were flattered I find you hot. And I do. You said you have been running around the internet fingering yourself for me. You haven't, but you thought you were. Right?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"But I am here now, and I would love to do more than just watch you. So why shouldn't we?"

"Because..."

"Because I am going off to college in a couple months and I don't see why we shouldn't. We're both adults. I know what I want, and so do you." His lips pressed on hers forcefully. She pushed at his shoulders as he grabbed her ass. Placing a hand behind her back, he continued to kiss her as they staggered to the couch. He leaned on the back of the sofa as he slipped his tongue into her mouth and she squealed in protest.

He was much stronger than she knew and her pushing was having little effect. As she realized his muscles under her hands the resistance was waning. The hand on her back moved slowly across her side and cupped her breast. As much as she didn't want to admit it to herself, it did feel good having his hands on her and his kiss was starting to be returned.

Their tongues mingled as he squeezed gently with both hands. When their lips finally parted he began nibbling and licking her neck with the familiarity of an old lover. Her hands slid from his shoulders and to the back of his head urging him to continue. God how she loved feeling his hair between her fingers.

The hand cupping her tit swiftly began unbuttoning her blouse. Her head lulled a second before she pulled his hair to bring his lips back to hers. As she kissed him in abandon she starting undoing his jeans. But half way through opening her blouse, he removed his hands from her and pushed her a step away from him. She looked at him perplexed.

For a moment he let his eyes wander over her body. Then without warning he grabbed the blouse at both sides and tugged. The first button popped off and the last one slid from its catch. Her braless tits shimmied a second before him from the violent opening. A surprised gasp and a grin later, he was sucking and nibbling at her hardened nipples.

Their hands moved as if they had been practicing this together for weeks. Both undoing the others jeans. His dove into hers, and hers into his. She moaned as his fingers squeezed between her jeans and her clit, rubbing her into ecstasy. She wasn't wearing panties, since the previous weeks she was naked nearly all day anyway, so her prize was retrieved a slower than his. Her fingers finally slid to his manhood, and she smirked at the ceiling feeling it rock hard already.

As his finger wiggled into her pussy he tugged her nipple with his teeth. She gasped loud then moaned as the pleasure radiated from both spots. Smiling wickedly, she let her fingertips glide along the length of him. Teasing the head before journeying back. With a grunt he released her breast and drove his tongue back into her mouth for a minute. Then he panted staring into her eyes, "God that feels good."

She started sucking his earlobe and whispering while her fingers lingered at the head again, "Can I have it?"

He kind of chuckled at the question as he darted another finger into her wetness and pinched her nipple firmly, "Only if you call me master."

She removed her hand from his underwear and licked her fingertips as she glared at him. The taste was bitter sweet and reminded her brain of the wine. A wonderful taste. The devilish smirk returned to her face, "You'd like that, Master?"

He grinned wide as she began to slide down his body tugging his jeans and boxers down at the same time. His cock was eager. It popped out at her and slapped breast gently while she continued down. On her knees, she gazed at it while stroking it gently. Then looked up to his eyes and flicked her tongue once across the tip. His eyes were wide with anticipation, and she couldn't help but grin knowing she was teasing him.

She stroked it more firmly, but very slowly. He had his fill of the teasing and grabbed the back of her head in one hand. His became determined as he pushed her mouth around it, "Suck it, Linda."

She slid her lips to the base and let his cock pulse in her throat for second. Then she started sucking gently and gradually slid her lips the length of it. At the half point, she started massaging the underside with her tongue. She sucked harder as her lips reached the head, and let him slip from her mouth with a tiny popping sound. Licking her lips she stared up to the now breathless Peter, "Like that?"

Before he could say "Oh yeah..." she had tightened her lips around the head again and was flicking and circling her tongue around the tip while she sucked gently. She let her hands roam up under his shirt and felt his muscular tummy as she sucked hard and moved her mouth down his shaft. Slowly, rocked her head back and forth. Her tongue exploring every inch as she moaned her approval of his taste.

His hips began to rock as his hand returned to he hair. She moved her hand to his and intertwined their fingers as she continued to make love to him with her mouth. It was erotic to her how their moans started to synchronize, sounding almost like a depraved chorus. She again tightened her lips around the head, teasing the tip with her tongue and enjoying the salty taste. He groaned in pleasure as she started to jerk him off.

Then there was three steady knocks at the door. Her eyes widened as she thought of who that could be. Master was at the door. She had told him in no uncertain terms to come over. That fear was tripled when her eyes slowly rolled to the other side of her peripheral. She had left the cameras on. At least 219 men were watching her whore it up with Peter and now Master was knocking on the door for god only knows what. Peter grinned down at her as four more knocks boomed from the door, "Going to answer that?"

She answered him by smirking with his cock still between her lips. Then sucked harder at him and moved her hand along his shaft faster, her thumb and index finger on her lips and moaning. His head lulled a second as he gasped, then he began to rise off the couch, "Ugh, keep...doing that.. I will answer it."

She had to stop that quickly. Determined to regain his full attention she slid her hand from his. As on hand jerked and squeezed the cock in her mouth, the other slid between his legs. Her tongue wiggled at the hole as if she was trying to push it in just as her middle finger entered his asshole to her first knuckle. He groaned loud and fell back to the couch, forcing her finger in to the next knuckle. Not even a second later hot swirls of thick, sweet, salty ambrosia swirled around her tongue. It was like the most delicious hot tub in her mouth and her eyes rolled as her mouth was filled. The thought of all those strangers watching him cum in her mouth drenched her with orgasmic euphoria.

As she removed her mouth she hurriedly grabbed her blouse and slung it on. His breathless satiated voice whispered to her as he zipped his jeans, "Don't swallow it yet. Answer the door first. Do it."

She smirked at his kinky request, and decided to indulge it. Holding her blouse closed, since he popped her buttons earlier, she answered the door. Her face went beat red and burned as the taste of cum intensified when she saw who was there. Somehow she managed to speak without spilling a drop and sounded almost normal, "Oh, hi. What are you doing here Dick?"

"Peter said it wasn't going to take long, but we need to go or we are going to be late.", he tried not to look directly at her until he noticed her belly button was showing. She could see on his face that he was wondering why she was holding her blouse so strangely. Apparently he didn't make the connection that it wasn't buttoned, and she didn't want him to.

Linda turned to Peter with a sigh of relief. She stepped close to him and glared at him as she opened her mouth just enough for him to see, swallowed every drop, then whispered in his ear while dick waited behind her at the door, "Lets keep this between us, please."

Peter smiled at her as he walked away and whispered back, "That will cost you, Linda. We can talk about it later, but keep in mind I like when you call me 'Master'."

When the door closed she leaned against it and stared at the camera. What had she gotten herself into? This afternoon she just wanted to go shopping. Talking to herself as she licked the salt on her lips, the days events playing through her mind in slow motion, "Now what do I do?"

laurad
laurad
9 Followers