Face Fuck

Story Info
Shelby gets face-fucked by Master Robert!
1.8k words
3.78
117.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby entered the hotel room and immediately let her wool coat fall to the floor. Her master Robert drew her to him, kissed her blood-red mouth, then pushed her away so he could assess her appearance: Just as he requested, her plump, curvaceous body was bound at the waist by a form-fitting black bustier. The steel boning pushed her ample breasts up and forced her tapered waist to constrict her breathing. Her thick, fleshy cunt was covered by a tight, sheer thong that pushed the lips out and up.

He was pleased.

Touching the exposed cunt lips, Robert noted they were free of hair and slick with her juices. Shelby felt Robert's probing fingers along with the fabric of the thong straining against her shaved cunt, and gushed even more juice onto his hand.

Robert forced the thick index finger of his right hand deep into her snatch. He fucked her cunt until her juices covered his hand and wrist, then force-fed his finger into her mouth.

Roughly, he pushed his finger down her throat, forcing her to gag.

"Get ready for my fat cock, Bitch."

Shelby moaned.

Her fat, shapely ass was bisected by the line of the thong, and thigh-high black stockings adorned her legs.

Robert slapped her ass hard and grabbed her waist.

"Bend over, Whore."

Shelby obeyed, bending from the waist to expose her straining cunt.

"Open your legs, Bitch. I want to see the whore I'm going to face-fuck."

Shelby happily complied, opening her legs while struggling to maintain balance on her 6-inch high heels. The nails of her hands were painted blood red and she dug them into the flesh of her buttocks, opening her ass wide to give Robert a better look.

"Mmm, yeah, just like that, Bitch. You're a good cock slut."

He slapping her ass hard while holding her waist and forcing two thick fingers into her glistening asshole.

"I'm gonna hit that later, you fucking whore."

Shelby moaned as cunt juices pumped from her exposed canal.

Robert looked at her face critically. Her gorgeous long blonde hair hung in fat curls down her back, and her blue eyes were accented by whorish black eyeliner and blue eyeshadow. He was pleased.

"You look like a proper whore, you fucking bitch."

He smiled with approval.

Looking toward her purse, he asked, "Where are the shackles I requested, Slave."

Dutifully, Shelby teetered on her heels and reached for her purse. Inside, she found a pair of black leather wrist-shackles. She handed them to Robert.

"Tell me what I'm going to do to you, you dirty slut," he commanded.

In response to his voice, Shelby's cunt poured forth more juices. She moved her ass in small circles to stimulate her clit with the fabric of the thong. As she twisted her ass back and forth, her hands still behind her holding her ass cheeks wide open, she answered Robert in a lustful voice:

"You will bind my hands behind me, force me to my knees, and fuck my face until I gag and take your cock into my throat."

Robert slapped her ass again and held her by the back of her thong.

"That's right, you filthy cock sucker. I'm gonna fuck your face until you gag on my cock and get it dripping wet with your spit. You're gonna take it all, you fucking bitch, and you're gonna like it. If you take me deep and behave like a proper whore, I'll fuck your ass and make you cum."

Shelby moaned at this last comment. She loved it when her master fucked her up the ass, his powerful arms pushing her down against the bed while the fingers of his right hand massaged her clit.

"I'll be a fucking fantastic whore, Master," Shelby promised.

"We'll see about that," Robert breathed into Shelby's ear.

With a single violent movement, Robert bound Shelby's hands behind her back in the shackles. Still talking into her ear, he cleanched his teeth and held her upper arms firmly in his grip.

"Listen to me," he said forcefully, his fingertips digging deeply into the flesh of her arm. "Get on your fucking knees and open your mouth."

Shelby responded immediately, carefully pulling her legs closer together before attempting to kneel. Having her hands bound behind her made kneeling difficult but Robert helped her, roughly pushing her to the ground and forcing her bent legs open with his leg.

"I'm going to take off my clothes and fuck your dirty mouth, you whore. Tell me how much you're gonna like it while I get undressed. Tell me NOW, you fucking bitch. NOW!"

Shelby began to tell him how much she wanted it, looking into her master's eyes while she spoke:

"You're gonna fuck my mouth until I can't breath, you're gonna force your thick cock down my throat and make me choke. I want it so bad, Master, I want it so fucking bad! I want you to fuck your whore's face and make her take all your thick cock! I want all of your...!"

In that moment, Robert removed his boxers and revealed his 7-inch thick cock throbbing a purplish-pink in Shelby's face.

Shelby could not speak. She was overcome with longing.

"Look at it, Baby. Look at it like you love it."

Shelby's eyes filled with devotion. In fact, she DID love his cock. "I love my master's cock," she said thickly, desire straining her voice. "I love my master's cock."

Robert's face changed. Impatient to fuck her mouth, he yelled with anger, "Shut the fuck up, Slave." He slapped her cheek and forced her mouth open. "Take it, Bitch."

He pushed his thick cock into her mouth, grabbing her hair firmly in his hands. His cock was almost too thick for her to accept. The edges of her lips were strained.

She felt him grab her blond hair even more tightly and pull her into him. The leather restraints cut into her wrists but she ignored the pain, thinking only of his cock going down her throat.

As he entered her mouth, her tongue rapidly licked the head of his cock. She moaned in anticipation. Soon, he would thrust deep into her throat and cut off her breath. She knew it was coming and she prepared herself.

"Master will push into my throat," she thought, "and I must not think of breathing."

Without warning, Robert pushed his cock deep into Shelby's throat. She struggled to breath but then calmed herself. Concentration was required to avoid passing out.

The head of his hard cock in her throat, she constricted her throat muscles rapidly around the head. Robert moaned with pleasure. Just as she felt she would die without air to breath, he pulled out.

Shelby choked, spittle running down her chin.

"You want more, don't you my dirty whore."

"Yes," Shelby strained to answer, tears welling in her eyes. The black eyeliner below her eye began to smear.

"This time, I'm going to count to ten. You will take me in your throat for ten seconds while you pump me with your throat. Get ready, Bitch."

He grabbed her hair with his right hand and her face with his left, then said lustfully, "Count to ten, Bitch."

With a violent thrust, he forced his cock deep into her throat, his balls pressing against her chin. His hand tightened around her face as he began to count, "Ten, nine, eight, seven...."

Shelby milked his cock head with her throat muscles, concentrating on not breathing until he was done.

"...three, two, one!"

He pulled out, a long line of spit hanging from his cock to her open mouth. Shelby gasped with a bark, her eyes tearing. Her master tightened his grip on her face and hair. Shelby braced herself for his next assault.

"Open wide, Bitch." He forced his cock down her throat again and began to count. Again, Shelby milked his head with her throat. "....seven, six, five...."

Suddenly, Shelby felt she would pass out if he didn't exit her throat but he kept going, his thrusts relentless. "...three, two, one!"

Robert pulled out again and Shelby screamed for air, spit and tears now all over her face. Her eye make-up was completely ruined and her lips were thick with white spittle.

"Do it again, Master," she begged.

Robert gripped her neck this time and thrust into her throat deeply, his hands choking her while his cock cut off all her breathe.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven...."

His counting seemed to take forever but Shelby held on, constricting her throat muscles to give his cock head pleasure. Again, at the count of one, he exited her throat.

This time, she spasmed violently and coughed loudly while struggling to breath, spit pouring from her mouth onto her breasts and his cock.

For the next hour, he fucked her face the same way, counting to ten while he constricted her breathing and clenched her face, neck or hair. He fucked her throat again and again until Shelby thought she might pass out.

Mercifully, he decided to fuck her.

"Get to your feet, Slave."

Shelby's legs were weak from kneeling so long, and her body was weary from holding her breath again and again while he fucked her mouth.

Impatiently, Robert helped her to her feet and threw her onto the bed.

"Get on your stomach," he commanded.

She struggled to move with her hands still bound behind her back but finally found a way to slither into position. Without being asked, she knew to lay on her stomach perpendicular to the wall and open her legs as far as possible.

Robert opened her ass cheeks with his hands and spit repeatedly on her asshole. He smeared the juices of her cunt into the spit and penetrated her asshole with one, then two fingers. Shelby moaned with pleasure.

"You want me to fuck you, Bitch?" he asked.

Shelby moaned, "Yeah, Master, fuck that ass."

Robert forced his hard cock into her puckered hole and began to fuck her hard. "Take...my...cock...you...fucking...bitch!", he screamed in between thrusts.

Shelby moaned with pleasure. She loved to have her tight asshole fucked.

With every thrust, Shelby screamed, "Yes! Yes! Like that...yes! Fuck my asshole, Baby! Just like that!"

Robert rode her tight little asshole hard until he suddenly spasmed. His cum poured into her. While he softened inside her, he put his arm around her waist and began to massage her clit. Shelby was drenched in her cunt juices and his cum, and his fingers slipped around her clit easily.

"Oh, yes...yes, make that clit come! Yes, Master...oh, yes...uhhh....uh....!" Within seconds, she came hard, bucking her body beneath him while her clit spasmed.

Robert massaged her clit beyond her orgasm until she felt pain. "Stop, Master! Please!" she begged. Playfully, he bit her neck and pressed her clit hard one last time.

"There you go, Bitch."

Exhausted, Robert rolled over beside her and took her face in his hands. He kissed her gently, his tongue lazily caressing her own. In a whisper, he said, "You're a fucking good cock slut, Baby."

Shelby smiled and returned his kiss, her tongue probing his mouth.

"Thank you, Master."