Face to Face

Story Info
Meeting in person for the first time.
1.8k words
3.3
12.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*ok, here's my first go. Please let me know what you think. I know it's a little thin on details but this is a story for someone I know (not about them, for her and her boyfriend).*

*

I knocked on the hotel room door waiting for you to answer. Even though we have known each other for four years, you and I have never seen each other, pictures...yes; but not face to face and I was exited and nervous.

You open the door and look down into my hazel eyes then slowly down my 5ft 4inch plus size body pausing at my 42dd's while I start at your feet and slowly work my way up your 6ft 3inch body to meet your green eyed gaze.

You looked like a football player, tall, big and muscular! "Holy guacamole John! I didn't realize how much taller then me you were!" You laugh and pull me into the room and into your arms for a hug and a deep kiss, twining our tongues together before chuckling at me. "You're just short Sara. Come on, lets get in the jacuzzi."

I grin at you and ask pertly "Impatient much? I mean we've had cyber sex but that doesn't mean I'm easy and just hop into bed with you the second I walk in the room."

You grin in return and reply with one of your smart ass comments, "I didn't say get in bed, I said in the Jacuzzi." Kicking off my shoes I say "Well in that case...lead the way!"

*********Sitting across from you I sigh "This feels wonderful." Staring at my breasts bobbing with the bubbles. "I know something that will feel even better." you say with a leer. Reaching for my hand you pull me onto your lap facing you.

Holding onto your shoulders, I watch as you cup my tits, rubbing the nipples and pinching them lightly making them turn into tight peaks. Lifting one to your mouth you suck and nibble making me moan.

As you switch from one nipple to the other you run your hand down between my legs to my pussy. "I like that you shave." "Makes me more sensitive." I gasp as you rub my clit, every couple of seconds sliding your middle finger into my pussy.

I start to squirm on your lap wanting more. "Oh!" I whimper, "John! Harder....ooooh.....faster! Please!" Rubbing my clit you add another finger to my pussy thrusting them in and out faster and harder, making me whimper.

When you feel me start to tense up you move your mouth to my ear, nipping the lobe you whisper "Come on Sara, I want you to cum for me." "John!" I gasp, my nails raking your shoulders as I shiver and give an occasional jerk while I cum.

I wrap my arms around your neck as we kiss leisurely, I relax and feel your arms go around me and hold me tight. I finally push away and grin at you when I notice how hard your cock is against my stomach. "That was fantastic John, but it's your turn now. Come on, sit on the edge, I want to suck your cock."

You sit on the edge watching me kneel on the seat in front of you. "Bossy woman." you growl. I smile up at you as I wrap my hand around your cock and lean forward and lick up the pre-cum on the head. "But you like it don't you?" "Hell yeah!" you gasp.

I slide my tongue around the head then lick down one side and up the other. Using one hand to hold your cock and the other to cup and roll your balls, tugging on them occasionally.

I place the head of your cock in my mouth and suck, taking your dick as deep as I can. Placing one hand on my head, you moan as I start moving up and down on your cock. Sucking strongly on the head then licking and swirling my tongue on the way down. Over and over for about ten minutes.

Pushing lightly on my head; making your cock go deeper each time I go down, you growl at me. "Sara, I'm going to cum!" I moan and suck harder, rubbing my tongue along the underside. I can feel your balls start to tighten in my hand and pull back to the head of your cock.

I suck hard using my hand to jerk you off as you cum. Gripping the edge of the jacuzzi; you groan, shudder, and jerk as I suck the cum out of your cock; drinking it all down without loosing a drop.

You push me away when you get to sensitive and slide back into the water. "Damn Sara." Grinning, I sit next to you and relax. "Good?" Taking deep breaths you reply "Hell yes. Give me a little while and we'll try something else."

Reaching down through the water I give your cock a gentle squeeze and say with laughter in my voice. "Sounds good to me."

***** Later from his p.o.v.*****

I had forgot and left the condoms at home so I had to go out and buy more before we could go further. Using the key and pushing the door open I walked in and let the door shut after me when I noticed a buzzing noise and a low moan. "Sara?" I step further into the room so i can see the rest of the room.

I come to an abrupt stop and pop an abrupt boner, or at least it felt that way. "Fuck!" Laying naked on the bed running a small red vibrator over your nipples. You laugh and point to a chair you placed at the end of the bed. "Sit, watch and DON'T MOVE!"

Setting the condoms on the floor beside me I sat down holding tightly to the arms as I watched you trace the vibe down your body to your pussy. Using one hand to open yourself to the vibe and my view, you stroke it over your clit and dip it into your pussy; jerking at the sensations. Gasping, you do it again and again.

I finally look up and notice that your staring straight at me as your doing this. You gasp as your back arches and I look back at your pussy and see that you've slid the vibrator into your wet pussy while rubbing your clit. "Damn! Sara...please!"

Panting and twitching when you hit the right spot you shake your head. "Uh-uh John. Stay there. I'm gong to cum for you. Right...right NOW!" You whimper and your head tilts back as your orgasm rolls through you and your body spasms at each wave.

Finally you relax and look at me. I'm clenching my teeth, my cock so hard you could see it plainly through my jeans, hell I probably have zipper marks. Getting up from the bed you kneel in front of me.

"Now it's your turn. You ready?" Leaning down I kiss you hard thrusting my tongue into your mouth to taste you then sitting back up I pull my t-shirt up and off. "Fuck yes!" I gasp as you carefully unzip my jeans.

I lift my hips as you pull them down and off along with my socks and shoes. "Going commando I see." I smile down at you, "Yeah, I know you love to suck cock Sara and I wanted to make it easier for you."

Taking my cock in one hand you firmly grip it and pump up and down in a steady rhythm, seeing the pre-cum ooze out you lean in and lick it off.

I moan and my hips jerk up. Between the show and this, I feel like I'm gonna blow. "Sara I'm going to cum!" You shake your head "Not right now your not." and hold my dick tightly at the base to stop me from cumming.

"Fuck!" I gasp, feeling my orgasm subside. "You're going to kill me Sara." Taking my dick in your mouth you start to swirl your tongue around the head, occasionally giving it a hard suck. You lean back and smile up at me "I think you'll be just fine."

I run a hand through your hair and grip it to force your head back down on my cock, steadily pushing more and more in until you start to gag (I said I would make you gag), I let you come up for air then push you back down until I can't take anymore.

Pulling you to your feet I spin you around and push you to the end of the bed, using one hand on your neck I push your upper body down so that your bent over with your ass in the air.

After I put a condom on I slide my cock up and down your pussy making you moan and push back at me. Placing the head at the entrance to your hot, wet pussy I slowly push inside, "John...Harder...Please!" you moan. "You mean like this?" and I thrust forward, driving my dick deep making you gasp.

"Oh yes! Just like that!" I start to pull out but pause as your vibrator catches my eye and I grin as I pick it up.

Reaching around with both hands, I start pinching and pulling your nipples with one hand while the other places the vibe on your clit and pushing the button to turn it on. "Oh! Oh! John!"

You writhe under me pushing back trying to get my cock in as deep as you can get it, while whimpering and moaning.

I started driving my cock into you and in minutes your panting and gasping on the edge already. I groan, your pussy so tight, wet, and hot as I shove my dick in as deep as I can get over and over.

My hips and upper thighs meeting your ass and our moans, groans, and gasping the only sounds in the room until I feel you tighten around my dick.

"John, I'm going to cum again!" you gasp out. Steadily fucking you I growl in your ear. "Yes! Cum on my cock baby, because I'm gonna cum too!"

Holding the vibrator to your clit I shove my cock as deep as I can and stop as I feel your pussy convulse around me as you cum with a short scream. I shudder and give a groan as I cum deep inside you.

I continue to thrust into you for a few more seconds before I pull back and smack you on the ass, "C'mon babe, on the bed." "I can't move..." you groan.

I help you onto the bed with a laugh and a kiss. I get rid of the rubber and vibrator and lay down behind you. Wrapping my arms around you, pulling you close as we drift off to sleep.