Faces in the Mirror

Story Info
Couple explore sex from the view in a mirror.
808 words
4.1
10.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited patiently for him in the darkened living room. A robe wrapped around me and nothing more. I heard the car come in the drive, the engine stopped, the headlights extinguished. The key inserted in the door, the knob turned and he enters. He knows what will happen. He knows there will be fire tonight. The pureness of the taking and giving of bodies will be ignited. Tonight he would take away the ache, the need, the desire that wouldn't let me sleep. Tonight he would take it to the next level, the next step that meant there was no turning back. We had danced the dance, the rituals of mating, the teasing, the flirting, and the sensual touching that had fueled the fire of our passion. He sees me, but we say nothing for our eyes say it all. I take his hand and lead him upstairs. Moments later we stand in the bedroom in front of the dresser with the mirror hanging above it both naked, flesh against flesh, with me standing in front of him. I watch him watching me. The glow of the candles on the dresser cast a golden buttery glow about the room. I hold my breath as his tanned hands search my pale skinned body. His lips kiss my neck and my body leans into him feeling the warmth of his chest on my back, the beating in his heart lulling me into surrendering to him. A sweet surrender that my burning body cannot be denied.

He fondles my breasts gently at first then firmly cupping them in his hands and kneading them searing me with his touch. His arms wrap around me with the mirror watching as I watch his hands exploring my waist, sliding over my hips slowly encircling them then moving forward to the feathery soft mound that beckons him.

I feel his erection behind me firmly pulsating against my lower back as he slides his fingers between my thighs and draws them gently into my slit. Now he watches as my body sways when his fingers find the rose in bloom, swollen, and sweating with desire. His eyes are on my face as he rubs the sweet spot that is now his and no other. His fingers wet with my juices he raises them to his lips and licks them dry. My body grows weak from his passion and I moan loudly as he inserts his fingers into me again rubbing slowly in a circular motion, then back and forth. I feel my desire rise sending the sweet prickling impulses throughout me that gauged my sexual heat. My thighs tense and I began to quiver quickening towards a sweet release and he sensing this wraps his free arm about my waist to hold me as he brings me to orgasm while he watches in the mirror as my body reacts. I am shaking as my hands grip his arm that is about my waist. I rise and rise exploding with his touch and crest. He holds me close to him as the last of the euphoric orgasmic delight leaves me and he holds me tenderly kissing my cheek until I can regain my senses.

My release stirs him and he pushes my body forward, my hands on the dresser, my arms holding me up, my hips against his with my juices soaking his erection. He slide into me like it belonged there and I brace myself against the dresser, me watching him in the mirror as he bucks me pushing in, retreating, then penetrating me again deeper, his hands on my hips to guide him. He watches in the mirror as my breasts bob with his every stroke, my lips swollen and opened, my head thrown back. His arms tense. His thighs spread and brace. I can see him riding me as well as feeling that beautiful part of his body that incessantly drives me wild.

I see his face grow firm, his eyes focused on the mirror as he races towards his own climax. He stiffens in me as the ridges of his manhood rub against my own warm, wet, and inviting sex. He pushes against my hips driving his erection as far as he can then dives into his own orgasm and lets it ride. Stream after stream of hot seed fills me as I watch him taking his explosive desires to a new height until he is drained and holds it there while rubbing my back to cool the sensation that has lit both our fires. Wrapping his arm under me, he brings me up and we both watch each other in the mirror. He, watching my face and I, watching his as the culmination of our desire was raised and spent leaving only the warm glow that only lovers know.

THE END