Facial Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caitlain
Caitlain
142 Followers

I took some time washing myself up, allowing the warm water to caress my naked body and reflecting on the feelings I'd had being used. Getting dried cum out of your hair is a pain in the ass, as I had discovered over the past few weeks. I did the best I could, but I know I didn't get it all. I resigned myself to spending the next couple of days combing dried cum out of my hair. I washed and rinsed, and did it over again, masturbating myself to an orgasm as I washed my pussy. I finished washing my body, got out, dried off and got dressed again.

I walked out and everyone was sitting around commiserating with one another about the evening's festivities. One of the guys told me that, even though I looked hot with cum all over me, I looked much better without it, and that I'd probably look even better with his cock in my mouth. I thanked him and headed off to find Tom to let him know I was leaving and to thank him for the evening.

As I walked into the kitchen, I spotted the spitting woman standing in the doorway with her back to me, talking to someone I couldn't see. I had been curiously intrigued by her statement to me in the shower, and I wanted to find out how to contact her in the event that I decided I wanted to play with her. I have a lot of experience with women, so even though she'd attempted to intimidate me by spitting on me, I wasn't fazed by her attitude in the least. I walked up to her, grabber her hair, and kissed her right in front of the other two women she was talking with. That caught her off guard and stunned her compatriots. She attempted to resist for a second and then just gave in; as it turns out she was an excellent kisser. "Write your name and number down. I may want to....explore some things with you in the not too distant future." She wiped her mouth off, got a pen and a piece of paper and wrote something down and handed the card to me. I glanced at the card. "Tamson, huh? What a unique name."

"Whenever you're ready, cunt, give me a call. I'll fuck you into exhaustion."

I licked my lips at her, turned and walked off to find Tom once again. I found him in the backyard talking with some other people. "I am headed out. Thank you for an interesting evening."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. With your writings I kind of figured you would, but you never know until you actually do it."

"Those are words I live by. If you'd like to do this again in the future, let me know."

"Okay, thanks. I'm not sure we could afford to do it very often, though."

"That's okay. Call me anyway. We can work something out." I winked, turned around and walked through the house back to my car, got in and drove home. When I got home, I sent Tamson an e-mail. I knew she wouldn't get it until later that night, but I wanted her to know that I had thought about her on the way home. It said, simply, "Let's exchange spit sometime soon."

Caitlain
Caitlain
142 Followers
12