Facing Fears in Nightmares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

In her dream she pounded on him and screamed. Just as the man backhanded her Chris and Wesley came through the door.

Wesley ran to cover, comfort and get his mom and Chris was like a mad man and began punching him a left then a right.

The man was the one begging now. He said how he thought that was what they wanted by the way she was dressed and danced at the pub.

Gary was calling the police and Chris broke the guy's nose. It wasn't long the man fell to his knees and Chris and Wesley traded places.

Wesley grabbed the man and just for good measure socked him one too. It was his mom after all he did this too. Then he took him outside to the police.

Chris ran to Trish. He could see her face had been slapped and hit and her shirt torn. He took his shirt off and gave it to her. She cried and sobbed to be in his arms and safe.

When he went to pick her up he seen where the man had beat her bottom to near raw and went to run after the guy again and Gary stopped him.

"Let's get precious home boss the police will take care of him"

Chris screamed, "He beat my precious baby!"

Gary replied, "I know boss, they will get him" Chris went back to lift Trish and carried her to the car. She laid in his lap and cried and sobbed feeling violated and lost and unprotected and safe all at once. How could this happen? What if he hadn't made it there when he did, what would that man have done to her? It made her cry more.

Chris just held her and rocked her while she cried and he assured her he was there it was ok that he would never leave her side again.

As she cried in the dream she was crying in real life. When Chris heard her he went to her and held her. He was rocking her telling her he was there it was ok that he would never leave her.

As she seemed to cry more he said, Wake up love, you are safe. Master is here."

She started crying and sobbing as she woke up and started trying to tell him all about what was going on in the dream

"Those men... we got separated in the maze and he said you hired him to abduct me and was going to share me."

"Calm down baby, you know I'd never do that"

Wesley and others came running, when Wesley seen what was going on and he and Chris made eye contact he closed the door and instructed everyone she is ok and to get back to work.

Her heart was racing and through her sobs she was talking really fast and some things just didn't make since.

"I don't want to go, I don't want to hurt Wesley but I don't want to go anymore...please"

"Its ok precious we can go snuggle at home with a not scary movie and just spend time together and let Wesley watch after the kids"

She sniffled and leaned on his chest. "Ok, I'm sorry I am such a baby and so boring"

"Oh my lil one you are far from boring and it is ok to be a baby, my baby."

He kissed her forehead and snuggled close until she was calm again.

He explained to Wesley it was not a good idea after all and they were going home.

Wesley agreed to look after the teens and they would stay with him over night for them not to worry.

A night alone, it was getting better and better.

She told him all the horrible details of the dream later after things calmed down and though he didn't tell her this, had anyone really done that he would be riding in a police car as well, he would have killed the man for touching her.

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers