Facing the Facials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember some went in my hair and on my breasts but that mostly his love juice clung to the skin of my face and pooled on my tongue as I forced myself not to react in any way but lovingly, to make his fantasy complete. I didn't want to see any hint of guilt on his face again. I surprised myself with how I kept my eyes open and deliberately moved closer to his spurting cock so that more would get on my face. I remember it seemed like he produced quite a bit. I could see it smeared over the fingers of the hand he used to stroke himself, and it clung to his glans like icing.

He just kept chanting my name over and over as his orgasm subsided. I liked that so much I opened my mouth wide so Jim could see all the jizz on my tongue. This made his eyes grow wide and bring his spermy cock to my lips, so I obliged by gently suckling at it as I raised my hands to push his out of the way.

I massaged his balls with my fingers, carefully rubbed at the heated length of his prick (Jim gets super-sensitive after he climaxes), and ran one hand back to wrap around his ass and pull him close, inhaling his softening cock into my mouth. His cum was warm as I swallowed it before burying my nose in the pubic hairs of his lower belly, my tongue urging out the final drops from the tube of his man flesh. His hands were in my hair, petting me. It was a nice, close feeling.

Since that night I've discovered that letting Jim come on my face is far from the ending of a lovemaking session. His delight that I'm his willing participant seems, if anything, to just make him more passionate. In no more than a few minutes after he's climaxed in this way my husband is busy returning the favor by burrowing between my thighs and quenching my lust with a vigorous French lesson, followed after my climax by a nice slow fuck.

Well, sometimes it's fast, if we want it that way. He even makes out with me as we do so, his unwashed face meshing with mine. So much for fear of his own sperm. That's fair, considering all the times we've frenched right after his mouth has been between my legs. I don't taste bad, but going down on pussy hasn't ever been my thing.

One thing Jim likes is to straddle me when I lie naked on the bed and jerk off while he is standing up. I can see his cum fall on me like rain that way as I try to catch it on my tongue. I'm ready for him to eat me after that, I can tell you.

Last week we were watching some program or other on TV when Jim went into the bathroom and came back with a guest towel, which he wrapped around me like a barber does to you before cutting your hair, leaving my head exposed. Then, while the TV continued in the background he unzipped and masturbated not two inches in front of me. It couldn't have been more than twenty seconds before I was covered in spunk. I hadn't even known he was aroused!

Solo sessions like that aren't the norm, though. Usually his fetish is integrated with my needs, and like I say even after he's loosed his spray on my face he's ready for more in a short while. Jim also likes to ejaculate on my ass and breasts, but nothing does him in like creaming my face. He has taken still pictures and video, and I gotta say I don't look bad with a face full. I've seen plenty of other women in videos since that first night with white streams across their skin (Jim calls them "angels-with-dirty-faces"), but I believe I hold my own as far as erotic sights go. It's all a matter of taste, to be sure.

I'd love to read responses from any other ladies out there who've learned to make this aspect of men's desires a part of their lives, and found it to be rewarding in one way or another. I can't be the only one, can I?

12