Fact And Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Harry blackmails me.
4.8k words
4.24
39.8k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

There is just one chapter to this next bit. As before there is fact in this as well as fantasy. Although this chapter is linked to the first, it isn't necessary to read the first two parts. Each chapter is about different men I know. Once again I've changed the names of those involved, but not a certain location.

Sylvia.

.................................

It was the middle of the afternoon when Harry turned up. We stood staring at each other. Harry had a smug grin on his face, which told me he knew something had gone on between Sam and me.

"I think we need a chat, just you and me. Are you alone?"

I nodded. My son was with his father for the weekend. I moved aside and let him in.

"A coffee would be nice. I suppose you know why I'm here, don't you Sylvia?"

"No, of course I don't."

I couldn't believe Sam had told him, or why he would tell him anything about us. Perhaps Laura had told Jan, but there was no sign of Jan knowing at work.

I stood at the sink filling the kettle. Harry pulled one of the chairs out from under the kitchen table and sat in it. He gave a long a sigh, which told me he was going to enjoy whatever was going to happen. That worried me; with my eyes closed I waited for whatever was coming.

"No sugar for me, I'm sweet enough, as you'll find out."

I could hear the sick little threat in his voice. I didn't need to see his face to know he had a wicked glint in his eye. I shuddered inwardly. Willing the kettle not to boil so I wouldn't have to turn and face him was just silly, but it was how I felt.

"Thank you for looking after Sam, but you needn't have gone to such, lengths."

I turned and that smug grin I suspected was there was. I just never figured it to be so bloody arrogant.

"I think you should leave. I don't have a clue what you are on about."

Harry just sat there. He didn't need to tell me he wasn't going to leave. In fact he seemed happy to just sit there and listen for what came next like some sort of psychiatrist. Not that I've been to one, but I've seen enough of them on telly to know they just sit and wait.

"What," my throat caught and I had to start again, "What has Sam, told you?"

He let out a long groan, which sounded, once again, like he was going to relish what he was going to say.

"Sam didn't say anything. Sam left his computer on. He's been writing about you, did you know that Sylvia?"

I saw a chink of light, not massive but it was there.

"No I didn't, how the hell should I know what he's been writing? I took a deep breath when Harry didn't respond, "What, exactly has he been writing?"

"Don't sound so hopeful Sylvia you're in the shit, right up to your, tits."

His eyes dropped to my breasts with the last word.

"You're disgusting, nothing happened. I mean, whatever Sam has written is a lie. Now please leave my home, or I'll call the ....."

"......the police Sylvia, don't you worry about that, I'm already here."

"Look, Harry, it was just a little teasing, that was all it was, I swear."

"I know all about the teasing you do Sylvia, hell half the men in town have stared at those legs and tits, and you love it, don't you? You have teased me and Sam, and you didn't even care if Jan was around. In fact I think that thrills you too."

I gulped, and fought hard to remain calm.

"Oh I've read it all.....yes you might well take a deep breath. He gave you 9 out of 10, the first time, and the second, and third time too."

"Harry, how do you know he's not making it all up? It's just his fantasy about me, a stupid fantasy, that's all."

"Tut-tut Sylvia are you really going to keep on denying it? If so, I had better tell Jan what I've found? That's right she doesn't know.......yet."

I figured that to be the truth. Jan would have come round and not Harry. Jan wouldn't ask questions. Jan would just beat the hell out of me.

"In my job I can spot a liar pretty much straightaway, some maybe not so quick. But the judge is already putting on his black cap in your case. Now why don't you sit down, I'll make the coffee."

I sort of dropped into the chair rather than sat in it. I put my hands on the table, and then moved them when I saw how much they were shaking. I sat there as he made the coffee, with flash backs of Sam, and me. Did he really write everything down? Has Harry read about how I sucked Sam's cock on the last night of his stay, and then encouraged him to fuck me from behind?

I watched the cup appear in front of me. I didn't want coffee to drink, I wanted something which would erase my memory, and put things right. Harry sipped his coffee and let out a long sigh, which again echoed some deep-seated satisfaction, in what was to come.

"Harry, whatever Sam has written about me, surely you will agree he's well, exaggerated the truth? And anyway I caught him fiddling with my underwear."

"Oh, and what did you say to him?"

"Well, nothing, I mean I didn't know what to say."

"So, you encouraged him then?"

"No, don't be so bloody silly."

"So you said nothing. You didn't tell him off, you just let Sam, fiddle? Sylvia, you are a tease, you've teased Sam and you've teased me in the past. Still, I'm glad you made use of him to unblock your sink."

Right now I was squirming in the chair. Harry sat there sipping his coffee, I'm sure it was just to let the memory run through my mind.

"He saw right up your skirt Sylvia, and okay, you might have turned the tap on by accident, but did you have to straddle him and rub your pussy on his dick?"

"Look, I didn't realise I was doing it, I mean I didn't do it on purpose."

"And how long did you wait for him to come home with your vibrator in the bathroom?"

"That was just a coincidence; I wasn't waiting for him to come home. He was tossing himself off when I went past his bedroom door too. He could have shut it, he wanted me to see."

"And fucking your boss to get promotion, okay I'll admit he said you and your boss thought everyone had gone, but really Sylvia didn't your boss or you even think to lock the door, were you that desperate to get a cock up you?"

Harry sat there basking in all of this. He calmly sipped his coffee, as I sat there feeling my stomach turning over and over.

"Alright, we had sex, but it's not against the law, you're a policeman you know that. Harry I know you, look at me too, and okay I'll admit I get turned on teasing guys, but that doesn't make me some sort of criminal."

"I don't think Jan would see it that way. Anyhow before you go into meltdown I'm not going to tell her, if you give me what I want."

"Oh and what if I tell Jan you tried to blackmail me? I could tell her Sam made it all up, I could say it is just his fantasy, and anyway, you groped me in your car before anything happened with Sam, how do you think that will go down?"

He sipped his coffee again. I was being as forceful as I could, but all through my little impassioned speech, he just sat there staring me in the eye the whole time.

"Well, it seems we have to come to some sort of arrangement, so what do you suggest?"

"Why should I suggest anything, when you damn well know what you want?"

He smiled and nodded, "Just once Sylvia, just once, you and me, and order will be restored, and Jan need never know you dragged her son to bed."

"I didn't drag him to bed."

"Maybe not, but I'm sure when she reads about the teasing, and with your reputation, well, who do you think she'll believe?"

"Harry, can't you see doing this won't make it right? I'm willing to forget we had this conversation."

"Oh are you now?"

"Yes, anyway what if I told Jan you forced me to have sex with you, what then?"

He took another sip of his coffee, and then put the cup down. He took a deep breath, and shook his head, like he was dismissing what I had said.

"You wouldn't say anything, because you wouldn't want to lose your job. You wouldn't want everyone to find out about you and Sam, and then there is Greg, Jill's husband. Was that going on before your divorce or after? I really can't remember, oh no wait, I remember now, both wasn't it? Greg couldn't keep his mouth shut about you. He just spilled it all out one night after a few beers, quite a few actually."

He stood up and held the back of my chair. For a few moments I couldn't move, gradually I stood up and we faced each other.

I turned to get away from him, but before I had taken more than three steps he had spun me round and had pushed me back to the wall. His body pressed against me and he held on tight. It took him several attempts to get his mouth on mine, but when he did it stuck fast. His tongue sprang out, and the shock of it filling my mouth in an instant had me squealing, and trying to push him off. His hands were all over me, grabbing breasts, ass, or rubbing my pussy hard through my skirt.

"I like a girl with spirit," he groaned.

Spirit, what the hell does that mean?!

It was clear I was never going to win the struggle, but it didn't stop me trying. Feeling his hand lifting my skirt renewed my resistance, but when my pussy felt his finger pinching and pulling at her, she told me to give up.

"Wait, if we must do this, let's do it without all the frantic groping," I snapped.

He pulled off and looked at me, but his hand was still rubbing my pussy.

"I'm going to go up to bed and you come up, put a condom on, and then you can fuck me, and we'll call it quits. This doesn't happen ever again."

"I doubt that it will, we are moving to Scotland next week."

He slowly moved back and I walked out of the kitchen and went up the stairs.

I was still dressed when he came up, although I had removed my panties. I was laid on the bed, and waiting with as much enthusiasm as someone waiting for their name to be called by the dentist. I smoothed my skirt down, probably doing this was silly, but I was just going to make this as emotionless as possible.

He came in the room and looked down on me.

"Well, get on with it," I mumbled, staring up at the ceiling.

I closed my eyes as I felt him pushing my skirt up. I had to lift my ass off the bed so he could get it up past my hips.

"There, is that what you want? Have you got a condom......what the hell?!"

His face was buried between my spread thighs, his tongue licked and his lips sucked at my pussy. We were back to square one. I was struggling, and he was holding me down, as this time the lips he kissed were the ones between my legs!

I tried to reason with him, but Harry had his face deep between my thighs. He just kept licking, slurping, and grunting. My struggling was becoming less and less, and then the unthinkable happened. The bastard was flicking over my clit, and she was telling my head, "Sweetie, this is good."

I fought with myself, but the more he danced over my clit with his tongue, the more I got turned on. I didn't want him to notice, but gradually it became obvious. I've had older lovers before, nice guys I'm talking about, and they really did wonderful things to me. But Harry shocked me, because while I still didn't want this, he was finding all the right spots, and I hated him even more for it.

Hearing his lips and tongue smacking on my wet pussy was putting me off him even more, if that was possible. I could hear him gulping down my juice at one stage, and although I didn't want to look at him, well unfortunately, I did. All I could see was his red forehead between my legs. His hair, what there was of it, was matted to his head.

I tried to hide my quivering thighs from Harry, and as his tongue flicked quickly over my clit, my pussy exploded all over Harry's face. I know I must have shocked him, because he pulled away.

He grabbed his shirt and wiped his face, "My dear Sylvia," he started.

"Don't say another bloody word. It happened, please just forget about it," I spat back.

He grinned at me and moved up the bed. I could feel his cock nuzzling at my entrance, and I just laid there like a blow up doll.

I didn't want my orgasm at all, and when Harry made me come it was a shock to him I guess. I can't believe for one minute he expected it to happen, maybe he didn't intend for it to happen, I certainly didn't.

"Hey, did you put a condom on?" I asked as he pushed in me.

"Nope, and I'm not going to. You can kick and scream all you want, but wild horses wouldn't drag me out of your shaved pussy now."

His mouth was on me before I could protest any further. At least he didn't have much between his legs, even so this was one cock I never wanted in me. I've had others who I wished I hadn't, but at least it wasn't a big thing ramming in me; well, not as big as his son.

Deep down I knew I had to let this happen, so there I was pinned to the bed, taking Harry's cock.

I felt him shudder and spasm, and wished that he had pulled out, but he didn't, he just ground his hips against mine for a few moments

When he did eventually withdraw after a few minutes, the flood of sperm never happened. I did wonder if he had come in me at all. But gradually a little white dribble oozed out, and I mean little. It was just like someone spitting in their hand, it really was that small.

You see, this is how things are in the real world, and believe me I didn't want oceans of the stuff sliding out everywhere anyway.

I guess Harry would tell the ultimate fishing fib. You know the one that got away, if his cock and cum was anything to go by. I'm not saying I'm disappointed, because believe me I hated him fucking me. I couldn't wait to get under the shower and wash everywhere he had touched.

It was 5 o'clock when Harry moved towards the front door and opened it. He stood to one side waiting for me to walk through it. I did and waited by the side of his car. He opened the door and I slid in.

"Now you get comfy, before you know it the next few hours will pass and we'll soon be home again."

"Harry please, let's go back in and go to bed....please don't make me do this, please."

"Sylvia, you are a teasing tart, and tonight you are going to perform like one, for me. Just do this one small thing for me, and it'll be over, I promise you."

We drove up the motorway. I wore what Harry had picked from my wardrobe, which was a red dress that buttoned down the front, black hold up stockings, and my sexy black opened toe high heels. He wouldn't let me wear panties or a bra, and I did protest, but he reminded me it was the way he wanted me to dress, and that was all that mattered.

When we got out of town, I opened my dress right up. Harry wanted me to take it off completely and throw it on the back seat, but even he thought it was a little too risky.

We found three lorry drivers to flash at, he pulled up along side them in the middle lane, and there I was with my legs wide open, playing with my nipples and pussy!

Harry had made it plain what would happen if I didn't do the things he wanted me to, so reluctantly, I teased my nipples and fingered my pussy, so the lorry drivers could see.

The first guy was quite old, and he smiled at me after he got over the shock. The second guy had his window down and shouted at us to pull over in the next services, we didn't thank god. The third guy flashed his lights and blew his horn after we passed him, and Harry said he could see the guy grinning in Harry's rear view mirror. This third guy was between 25 and 30, and I must admit if he had chatted me up in a pub, I wouldn't have minded.

We passed a service station and I was quite glad. I had visions of the drivers turning up there after a few minutes, and taking me over a table. I've never done flashing to lorry drivers before, and as I sat next to Harry fantasy after fantasy crowded my mind. Even with Harry sat next to me I imagined being taken by drivers up and down the motorway, and paying them with sex for the journey.

"You can stop touching your pussy now Sylvia."

I glared at the grinning face watching the road, but I didn't say anything.

So that was it, or so I thought.

Harry drove on, and to be honest I didn't have much of clue where we were after the motorway. I noticed him staring a little harder at the road signs.

"Look, let's just go back the way we came, you've had your fun, and I've flashed my tits and pussy off for you, performed for you like you said. Now can we please go home?"

"Oh Sylvia, we still haven't done what we set out to do."

"But, you said we were going for a drive, and I was going to tease some guys, and perform, and I've done that."

"Yes, but it wasn't quite what I meant. You've teased some men, and now it is time for you to perform. Ah, I think we are nearly there.

I saw a sign for Basingstoke on the A30, and then we turned off.

"Harry, this isn't funny, where are we going? Please take me home."

"Well we could, but I think I would have to tell my wife all about you and Sam, and you don't want that, do you?"

"No," I mumbled, "Harry it is dark, why are we stopping in the middle of fucking nowhere?!"

"Relax Sylvia you are going to perform for me, right here."

He stopped the car and switched off the engine. He leant across me and pushed the door open. I went to cover myself with my dress, but Harry stopped me.

"Sylvia, this is a famous spot in these parts."

"Famous for what exactly?"

He chuckled, "Dogging Sylvia, you are going dogging, right here, and right now."

"This is going too far. You can't expect me to do things with total strangers. I won't do it, and that's my final word, now take me home."

"Look, I know you've done this before with what's his name? I know you got caught you have a file you know? How humiliating was that Sylvia?"

"That's rubbish and you know it, Gerry and I just sort of got lost. We stopped to ask directions, and......oh shit, so what. There wasn't any evidence."

"No? What about that photo on the sex sites. The one with you stretched out on your back on a bench? Okay I know your face isn't showing, but I know it is you."

"That's just stupid. If the face isn't showing it could be anyone."

"Yes it could be, but the guy who took it told me it was you."

I was cursing Gerry in my head. I knew Gerry and Harry knew each other, and I could just imagine Gerry boasting about what he and I did that night.

Harry pulled me out of the car, and my dress seemed to just stay in the seat, like some invisible person had held on to it. So there I was in just stockings and high heels, with Harry holding my arm. A twig snapped and I jumped, as first one man, then a second, and then a third appeared.

"We can go home now Sylvia, but if we do I'll be spending a couple of minutes telling Jan what I found on Sam's computer."

I just stood there thinking, playing the slut for these men I don't know, was probably better than Jan and my family knowing what I had done. I knew Jan would tell my mum, they went to bloody bingo together.

Harry beckoned the men over as I stood rooted to the spot. I saw movement behind the three men, and then a fourth and fifth came out of the shadows into the moonlight. I know I took a step back, but Harry was behind me, and he held me firm. His hands came up and cupped my breasts, lifting and squeezing them.

I was fixed to the spot now, unable to even speak. The 5 guys were close and three of them had hoods on, pulled down so I couldn't see their faces. The other two men wore woolly hats, pulled down almost covering their eyes too.

"Well guys what do you reckon, Sylvia is a little shy, but she can't get enough cock. Help yourselves."

Not exactly the introduction I was expecting, but then again I didn't know what to expect. Some of the hoods came off, and at least I could see real faces, not that I was interested in a friendly chat, in fact I wasn't really interested in sex with them either.

Already bulges were being tugged in jogging trousers, and as Harry's hands left my tits. I watched as he produced a pack of condoms and offered them round to the guys who didn't have any.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12