Faculty Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Therese dragged herself up from the desk, breathing deeply. Her entire body ached, but in a deliciously good way. Without looking at the man who had given her so much earthly delight, she pulled her straps back up and pushed down the hem. The inside of her legs were soaked to the ankles with her pussy juice. She moved languidly, like a moth on a hot August night, rolling her stiff neck as she wandered across the room to a chair facing his desk.

Dr. Peterson pushed his beast back into its cage and zipped up his pants. He watched her sink into the chair. Her dark eyes were dreamy and far away. They stared at each other for a long moment. Therese smiled.

"Too bad you don't smoke," she said softly. "I would love to have a cigarette right now."

He grinned at her. "I would love to have a sweet young thing named Joey right now, but that's a different story."

Therese leaned towards him. "So...do I have the part?"

"If you want it. But you should know, there aren't any lines to learn."

"What do I do now?"

"Show up at the backstage entrance Friday night at 6:30."

"I'll be there."

She rose from the chair and unlocked the office door. As she started out he called to her, "Don't forget."

Therese turned to face him. "Friday night at 6:30. I'll be there."

"No, I mean about your bush. Shave it. Dr. Sloane is very particular about the pussies she eats."

Grabbing the door frame for support, Therese could only gape at him.

"And another thing," he went on. "The dildo for your ass. I'm serious. Get one. Use it. You'll be thankful."

Therese slid out of the office, closing the door behind her. Darkness was beginning to fall over the campus. Everyone was gone except for faculty members preparing for dinner. She crossed the courtyard to her building, stepped inside and started up the stairs to her room. At the last second she stopped and glanced back into the lobby. Individual mail cubbies lined the wall. A manila envelope was jutting out of hers. There was a hastily scribbled note from the headmistress's secretary attached to the envelope.

"Dear Miss Feloni," it read. "I am so sorry about this...I inadvertently mailed your contract to your old home address in Boston last month and it just got back to us today. I had no idea you hadn't received it! Please get it back to me by morning, as Dr. Sloane is eager to have a final list of all members returning to us in the fall. Apologetically yours, Mary Welsh."

Therese ran up the stairs, ripping the envelope open as she went. Throwing open her bedroom door, she stood where she was and read the contents of the letter. She was invited back to Hyacinth for another year at a salary increase of twenty per cent. In addition, she was being offered free room, board, and travel expenses to a university in Italy over the summer in order to increase her familiarity with European history, since next year she would be teaching the very prestigious senior course. And, of course, there would be a reassignment of sleeping quarters to the third floor, with her own bathroom and a microwave. All she had to do was sign on the dotted line.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Therese wasn't even aware of the few fellow faculty members passing by her open door or their incredulous glances at her bizarre appearance. She was too busy thinking. Once she signed the contract, the school was bound to fulfill their promises to her. There was no reason now why she would have to be in the faculty play. She simply needed to pick up the phone and call Dr. Peterson's office. He would understand. In a way, she didn't think he particularly cared if she played the part or someone else. She was off the hook.

Therese moved her desk and picked up the intra-campus telephone. Sucking in a deep breath, she closed her eyes. Her hands were shaking. Her heart was pounding wildly. Her fingers reached out to dial his extension, then recoiled. She shook herself angrily.

She needed to do this. If she didn't do this, she would regret it all of her life. She had to be brave. She couldn't give in to her fear!

Steeling herself against the panic in her limbs, she entered four digits, then sat back as the phone rang. After what seemed forever, a familiar voice answered the phone.

"Hey," Therese said nervously. "I have a question for you." She sucked in another breath and exhaled slowly. "Allison, by any chance, do you know where I can get a dildo?"

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Interesting storyline

Well written and left me wanting more.

tstvpioneertstvpioneeralmost 16 years ago
good setup

liked this and hope for some wild blowout sex

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
I Love Your Milk Ch. 01 My mom's lactating friend invites me to have some milk.in Mature
More Stories