Faculty Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big screen came on again and Therese watched as she and Sherry drew together in a kiss. It had been that moment in the dressing room, when Sherry had invited her…but the audience didn't know that! You could see their lips moving as Therese stepped in to kiss Sherry, but the sound was cut off. Therese gasped. It was so unfair! It made it look as though she'd initiated the kiss!

"Look what she did to me!" Sherry cried innocently. "And now, now I can't stop thinking about it!"

Dr. Sloane lifted a black-leather-gloved hand to Sherry's pale white cheek and stroked it. "Can't stop thinking about what, dear one?"

"How it made me feel! How I want to…want to…"

"Want to what?" Dr. Sloane purred.

Blaring music rose and lights flickered as Sherry fell to her knees, pushing back Dr. Sloane's wrap skirt to expose a garter belt and stockings and not much else. The audience went wild as Sherry dove in to lick Dr. Sloane's shaved pussy, while Sloane herself tossed off her schoolmarm jacket and the wrap skirt to reveal a shiny leather corset that elevated and fully revealed her impressive breasts.

Therese watched as Dr. Sloane led the girl to the winged chair at the edge of the stage. Slinking down into the chair, Dr. Sloane spread her legs wide to accommodate Sherry's probing tongue. On all fours on the slightly lower platform, Sherry's bare pussy was exposed to the audience, glistening with juice from her cunt.

Therese had to shake herself. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. As the lights stilled and the music faded, the curtain opened again, and a tall, strikingly beautiful woman with long blonde hair and wearing a trench coat strode onto the stage. Again the audience cheered. Therese's jaw dropped open as she recognized her friend and colleague, Allison Brown.

Very dramatically, Allison stepped to the center of the stage, waving a clipboard in her hand. "I won't stand for this, Dr. Sloane!" she declared, pretending not to notice what Sherry was doing between Sloane's legs. All the while Sherry's licking was making slurping sounds in her microphone.

"What is it, Miss Brown?" Dr. Sloane purred as she stroked Sherry's long white-blonde hair.

"These grades!" Allison yelled. She raised a paper in front of the audience. A huge red F was scrawled across it. "F!" she cried, flinging the paper at the audience. "F! F! F!" she continued, tossing the papers about her. "That's all I get out of Feloni! I'm sick and tired of wasting my time trying to teach her when all she can think about is getting fucked!"

"But Miss Brown," Sloane said with mock-coyness, "how do you know that's all she thinks about?'

The screen came on again, this time showing Allison kneeling in Therese's dressing room as she examined Therese's asshole. The audience jeered and booed loudly as the clip ran over and over and over, making it look as though Therese was the instigator.

"Tsk, tsk," Dr. Sloane said from her throne. "Can you think of an appropriate punishment for her, Miss Brown?"

"I sure can!" Allison cried, throwing back her trench coat to reveal her gorgeous naked body wearing only leather dominatrix boots and a massive black strap-on. On cue the music had swelled to a violent pitch.

At this the audience jumped to their feet, cheering with rabid enthusiasm. Therese watched from somewhere outside herself as her friend, a frightening Amazon in those boots, grabbed her by the shoulder and dragged her to the edge of the stage, pushed her down on her hands and knees and slammed the dildo into her vagina with a force that made her scream.

Therese clinched her teeth, unable to breath as the massive dildo drove deep into her unprepared vagina. It was sliding easily in and out…she guessed the stuff she'd seen on stage had aroused her more than she'd realized…but Allison wasn't holding anything back. Therese opened her eyes enough to glance behind her. Allison was fucking her and smiling maniacally at the audience, inciting them to cheer her on. But there was something more there. The dildo Allison wore didn't just jut out at Therese. It was a double one, and a thick black cock disappeared into Allison's own cunt. Each time the front one rocked out of Therese, the back one rode up into Allison. The other teacher's juices flowed down over the dildo and her face contorted with pleasure. Therese watched as her friend screamed profanities at the audience and orgasmed with savage ferocity. The audience rose to applaud her stirring performance.

Allison jerked the dildo out of Therese's cunt and stood up, putting her hand on her stomach to catch her breath.

As rehearsed, Allison strode across the stage to where Dr. Sloane was being licked by a somewhat passive Sherry. "Feel better, my dear?" Dr. Sloane asked, running a hand over Allison's gorgeous breasts.

"Yes," Allison said. "Much better."

Dr. Sloane bent forward and took the dildo, the one that had been in Therese's cunt, into her mouth and sucked enthusiastically. "Yummy!" she declared, running her tongue all the way down to where the shaft sat in the harness. "I can't wait to get a taste of that for myself. Now if you would be so kind, Miss Brown, take my riding crop and give Sherry a few swift strokes across the behind. I think she's fallen asleep down there."

"Gladly," Allison said. She moved to where Sherry's bare ass faced the audience, raised the riding crop, and, in perfect dominatrix form, brought it down with a stinging whack. The girl immediately got to sucking and licking with renewed gusto, her sounds amplified for the audience, but Allison wasn't finished. She did it again, and again, and again, each time her face becoming crueler and more malicious as whelps rose up on Sherry's white flesh.

Sitting back on her feet, Therese covered her face, unable to watch any more. Was that really her friend Allison doing that to that poor girl? And why didn't Sherry stop her? The audience was eerily silent as they watched Sherry be abused. The girl, all the while licking Sloane's pussy like a lapping dog, started to whimper, and then to cry, as Allison struck her again and again and again,

"I think that's sufficient," Sloane said lazily, and Allison immediately stopped. At that very moment the curtains parted and six men dressed as schoolboys complete with caps on their heads filed onto the stage.

"Dr. Sloane!" one of them yelled. Therese recognized him. It was Connor Jackson, the math teacher. "We have a complaint to make about one of your students!"

"My dear boy, who is it?" she asked, leaning her head against Allison's shoulder to caress her stunning breasts.

They all pointed at Therese.

"Her again?" Sloane declared, addressing the audience. Once more the audience booed and jeered, getting into the action. "What has she been doing now?"

The screen came alive again to show Leon Galbraith down on his hands and knees, stroking Therese's bare pussy. It was only a short clip, caught in her dressing room before she'd pulled away from Leon, but they didn't show that part.

"What a whore!" Dr. Sloane pronounced. "Well, boys, there's only one thing to do with a whore, and that's teach her a lesson."

Frenzied rock music blasted across the theatre. Two of the men grabbed Therese and pushed her down in the chair, which this time faced the audience full on. The six men surrounded her and unzipped their pants, each pulling out fully erect cocks. Therese looked at the faces of the single and married teachers that she'd worked with over the year. How could they do this to her? Leon was there as well, jerking his chubby little dick lubed with his own precum right at her mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying not to think about the rabidly encouraging audience that was watching this and enjoying it. The men around her were huffing and puffing and moaning and groaning. One of them gasped, and a jet of hot cum shot out and splattered on her cheek. It was followed by a rapid succession of more streams, some hitting her on the lips, some in the eyes; there was cum in her ears, in her nostrils, down her neck, all over her chest. A rough hand grabbed her head and jerked it back.

"Open your mouth, bitch!" Connor Jackson yelled and Therese, overwhelmed, dropped her jaw to expose her pink mouth. His load shot out of him into her throat, and he fucked her face furiously until the very last drop of semen was ejected. "Now swallow," he commanded, which she did, to the delight of the worked-up audience.

When she opened her eyes, the men were zipping up their pants and leaving. This was it, Therese decided. The final humiliation. She used her fingers and even her shirt sleeves to wipe the cum out of her eyes. The heavy black makeup came away with the semen; she guessed by now she must look like something out of a horror movie. As she caught her breath and the music died, foot steps sounded behind her. Two men stepped onto the stage and again the audience applauded. She looked about to see Dr. Peterson and Joey Ramsbottom.

Dr. Peterson was wearing his usual stuffy-professor tweeds, but Joey had changed out of his blue jeans and into a pair of excessively tight spandex shorts that left nothing to the imagination as to how well-endowed he was. The two men mock-argued as they came onto the stage. Suddenly Joey stopped and looked at Therese.

"There's that little slut," he said, pointing dramatically at Therese. "That's the one who did it to me. I was perfectly happy being your boy toy, until she came along."

"Oh, I know all about that one," Peterson cried, and once more the big screen lit up with a perfect bird's eye view of Therese sitting on Dr. Peterson's lap in his office. This time the dialogue was included. Therese grimaced at the sound of her own voice as she led Peterson on. To the delight of all but Therese, two full minutes of intense fucking action were shown, right down to where Peterson pulled off his condom. Then the picture cut away to Therese and Joey standing outside the backstage door. It started where she had leaned into him with her finger on his abs, seductively inviting him to come swing her way and give her lessons on how to "suck it in really deep."

At this the audience jeered and booed, demanding that she be "punished." In one swift movement, both Joey and Dr. Peterson moved in on her, picking her up by her arms to drag her to where the bar and manacles hung. As the cold steel locked around her wrists, Therese thrashed frantically, crying, "No! No! No!"

Again, violent rock music shook the air. Across the stage, Allison watched with agitated anticipation, all the while a menacingly fascinated Dr. Sloane sucked Allison's nipples while Sherry—her ass red as a beet from the whipping—continued licking Sloane's increasingly aroused pussy. Therese tried to appeal to her friend with her eyes but to no avail. Allison was loving this. Something was happening on the stage behind where Therese hung, but she wasn't sure what or who was involved. Whatever it was, the audience was really getting into it. Hands grabbed her from behind and she felt her ass cheeks spread. Something wet touched her anus—a tongue?—and worked its way inside. The two men behind her, Joey and Peterson, were doing something with each other, but one of them was also giving her very deep anal oral, something she'd never even heard of. His fingers were also rubbing her clit from underneath, and the tantalizing sensation between her legs spread up through her vagina. After what she'd been through, she didn't want to orgasm. She didn't want to give them the satisfaction. But the person who was licking her, whoever he was, knew exactly what he was doing. Her ass rocked violently against his face, wanting his tongue to go deeper into her rectum, wanting him to fill her up.

"Fuck him! Fuck him!" the audience chanted and then she knew, one of the men was ass-fucking the other. The tongue in her rectum suddenly withdrew along with the finger on her clit, and for a few seconds she was suspended in the chant—"Fuck him! Fuck him!"—until a male voice shouted "SHIT!" and once more the audience went wild.

As the applause echoed off the walls of the theatre, a naked and exhausted Dr. Peterson walked around to face Therese, all the while peeling the condom off his shrinking penis. He took the condom and shook it up a bit, then up-ended it over her face. The still-hot cum drizzled over her eyes and into her mouth and she sputtered, helpless to stop it.

Hands grabbed her ass again and this time it was no tongue at her back door. Something massive and spongy banged against her barely-stretched rosebud. Therese knew. It was Joey. Her breath caught and held as she anticipated the next moment. Across the stage, Dr. Sloane's mouth was slack; she was on the verge of orgasm. Sherry continued lapping like a dog. Allison's eyes were wide and shining. Dr. Peterson slumped into the straight back chair to watch. The audience suddenly grew very quiet as the music died. It wasn't enough for them to watch. They wanted to hear it as well.

Joey pushed forward, just enough to make the huge helmet of his penis stretch her sphincter to its fullest. Writhing in pain, Therese knew he was doing it on purpose. He held her hips as still as he could with his powerful hands, waiting, waiting, waiting, enjoying her whimpering. Then at last the head slid in and Therese actually breathed in relief. Sloane erupted into a violent orgasm, almost crushing poor Sherry's head between her strong thighs.

Suspended as she was from the bar, Therese couldn't see Joey bending down to thrust up into her, or the expression of ecstasy that shown on his face. He serviced her at a leisurely pace, not caring about the people in the audience watching, whether or not they were missing their dinner reservations. He circled one hand around Therese's hip to gently caress the very wet and hard clit between her legs. His other hand slipped under her arm and pushed through her blouse to pinch her nipple. Her back arched against him in pleasure and her ass rose to meet his thrusts.

"Oh yeah, baby," he whispered in her ear; being completely naked, he was no longer wearing a mike. "Enjoy it, sweetie. Get into it. Yeah, fuck my dick with your ass. You're such a hot, horny little bitch. I love the way you feel. So hot and tight. And your hard little dick under my finger, it's so big and hard. It wants to jack off in my hand. Come on, ass pussy, push against me. Yeah, you want me deeper, bitch. You love it up your ass, you fucking little slut…"

And on and on he went, whispering the nasty words into her ear and driving her on to an orgasm like nothing she'd experienced. Between her heavy-lidded eyes she saw the sated Dr. Sloane moving towards her ever so slowly, like a leopard slinking towards its prey. The audience held its breath as Sloane sank down in front of Therese and, pushing Joey's hand aside, used her own fingers to slide into the cleft in Therese's flesh. She leaned down and flicked her tongue against Therese's hard and fevered clit. Then her lips opened and, like a vampire, her mouth consumed the entire front of Therese's pussy, sucking her in, as though wanting to suck the very blood out of her.

Therese screamed; she was being torn in two. Sloane sucked her from the front; Joey pulled at her front the back. Therese let them split her; she had no more strength left. With one final graze of her very experienced tongue, Dr. Sloane brought her to the brink of a shattering orgasm. Joey drew her back, his huge dick drilling deep against her rectum, stabbing the blood-engorged nerve endings of the G-spot in her vagina. Therese exploded, yelling nothing intelligible, her body racking back and forth on the bar like a hooked fish on a line. Something roared in her ears—people—but she was so far removed from the audience she couldn't acknowledge them. Juice shot out of her cunt in a violent ejaculation that sent the crowd over the top. Dr. Sloane put her hands out to catch some of it, then turned to look at the audience with an amazed "Who knew?"expression on her face.

Behind her Joey climaxed, but his own fierce ejaculation into her ass was hardly noticed by the crazed audience. It was Therese who they cheered for. Even while Joey continued pumping the last of his semen into her rectum, Therese was relieved to feel Allison and Dr. Sloane releasing her from the manacles. Her arms fell to her sides and she slumped back against Joey for support. He held her in his arms, all the while his white cum bubbling out of her ass and sliding down her leggings.

Therese faced the standing ovation. She was exhausted, and all she really wanted was a drink of water. The deafening applause continued as all the players took their bows. But it was when Dr. Sloane held out her hand towards Therese that the frenzy rose. It seemed as though the roof would collapse from the noise.

And then the curtain fell. The players started moving backstage. Dr. Sloane and Dr. Peterson, bizarre-looking in their states of undress, hugged each other amicably and remarked that it had been a good show.

Joey unceremoniously pushed Therese towards Allison and moved to retrieve his clothes. "Wasn't that fun?" Allison asked, smiling broadly as she looked down at her diminutive friend. The black strap-on bobbed oddly between her legs.

Therese peered up at her. "Fun?" she asked incredulously. She tried to think about what she had just been through, but it was all a blur. "I…I guess," she said. "I don't know. It was very…unreal."

"Well, of course it was very unreal," Allison laughed. "It's theatre."

She draped an arm around Therese's shoulder and steered her towards the backstage. "The good news is, now that you're initiated, you can help me write the play for next year."

Therese stopped. "Wait. I thought Dr. Peterson wrote the play."

"No, he got behind this year and asked me to do it. I had you in mind from the start. And I have to say, you didn't disappoint me, Therese. I've never so enjoyed fucking anyone like I enjoyed fucking you."

Together they walked to the dressing rooms, Therese's eyes wide and wondering. She'd thought she knew Allison Brown but evidently she was wrong. People weren't what they seemed on the surface.

"All the world's a stage," the Bard had written, "and all the men and women merely players."

He had certainly known what he was talking about.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Breastfeeding Me His ultimate fantasy comes true as she nurses him.in Fetish
Wife's First Big One Her first experience with a big cock.in Loving Wives
Jenna, Sucker for the Team Jenna has an oral fixation that the boys on the team love.in Fetish
Misunderstanding Wife becomes anonymous stripper at a party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories