Fade to Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,093 Followers

Kyle should be home. If he was angry, why hadn't he called, and if he wasn't angry, what was he feeling. She knew he didn't have a show this weekend. He wasn't home, he hadn't called in a week, he hadn't even sent a text. This was very strange. He was robbing her of the argument she had been rehearsing in her mind since she left. She wanted this fight, she wanted to see his passion, and he wasn't even satisfying her with it now. She called home again, and this time keyed in the code to her personal message box instead of the general family box. It was full. There were frantic calls from neighbors, from Kyle's mom, and most disturbingly several from a detective Porter. Apparently Kyle had been badly hurt. Apparently, his injury had attracted police attention. Oh my... Her mind raced, but eventually focused back on the last time she had seen Kyle.

Kyle kneeled on the floor begging her not to go. He clung to her bag, telling her nothing could be so bad that she'd go away like this without even telling him anything. She'd expected a more dignified reaction, and saw this display as beneath him.

"Honestly, I don't know how you can expect me to respect you as a man. Get up and face facts. You don't treat me like I'm important, Steve does. You lift lights high into position on a pipe, Steve lifts me into bed in arms so strong they leave me breathless. You complain that I don't make love passionately to you any more anyway, so what will you be missing? I need a week away. I need a vacation, not at the Cape. I need to know how another man can make me feel, how it feels to be worshipped. "

She looked at him with disdain as he sat back. Steve stood snickering quietly in the doorway. It caused her to grin as well.

"Be a man. Let me go. If he doesn't measure up, I'll be back next week, and we can talk."

Kyle let go of the suitcase.

"If you leave, everything will change. There's no going back to where we were."

"Why do you think the place where we were was so special?"

She grabbed her bag and went out the door.

"I'll be right there," said Steve. "I just got something to say to this little wimp."

As Jeannie sauntered to the car, Steve walked up behind the sullen Kyle, who was slumped where he still kneeled in the hall. Steve's massive arm sent his fist hurtling towards the back of Kyle's skull. The beating was short but uneventful. Since the first blow had smashed Kyle's face into the baseboard, he was unconscious from the start. He didn't feel Steve kicking his gut, or pummeling him with his fists. He didn't feel his spleen rupture, his bones break. Steve wanted to leave a memory of intense pain for Kyle to wake up to. He left without closing the door, got in the car with Jeannie, and headed north to the lake.

Jeannie smiled the entire trip. She remembered meeting Steve last winter. Kyle had always stayed so trim and fit with his running and high physical level at work. She however had plumped up a bit, and though not fat, looked much closer to 40 than her husband of the same age. She joined Steve's gym and contracted him as her trainer. She could still remember the way he had first felt her up in the hot tub when they were the only two there. She had been so enamored by the attention she had let Steve take her upstairs to his apartment and they fucked wildly all night. It had been like nothing she had experienced with Kyle. Though Steve's dick was smaller than Kyle, he was so vigorous in its use he was an animal in bed.

Kyle had been on a trip to supervise a touring troupe of his latest show in Chicago, and was away for a week. He even called her and spoke tenderly of how he missed her that first night at the very moment Steve was sliding his rock hard dick in and out of her tight virgin asshole. Steve came in, spewing his seed into her bowels just as Kyle was hanging up with a tender "I love you." As Jeannie's ass spasmed as she whispered "I love you" too, though really not directing her words at Kyle, but at Steve. She fucked and sucked Steve in every imaginable way that week, until Kyle arrived home that Sunday too weary from travel to make love. It was a good thing. Because Steve's sperm was at the very moment dripping out of the just-fucked pussy of Jeannie into her sopping wet panties.

Jeannie woke from her daydream worried. She worried about Kyle's condition, because she really did still love him. She also worried about the ominous message Detective Porter had left, asking her to contact him regarding the matter of Kyle's beating. He wasn't calling to inform her of the attack, it sounded more like something she should already be aware of. She saw the hulking figure of Steve finishing his workout with chin ups on a low hanging branch.

"Steve, what did you mean when you said it was taken care of, he was defeated?"

Steve looked up, "What do you mean?"

"Last Friday, at my house, when we left, and you came out of the house after me, you said 'It's taken care of, he's defeated.' What did you mean by that?"

"Aw you know, just marking my new turf. I had to let him know who rules the roost. There's only one top dog in any pack baby, and I'm gonna make sure I'm yours."

"Steve, what did you do?"

"I punched him in the nose, roughed him up a little. It was really no big deal."

"Steve, the police left a message on my machine, Kyle was badly hurt!"

"Not by me baby," Steve lied. "He was awake and moaning when I left. Maybe he got hurt after getting drunk, or had a burglar beat him after we left."

"We have to go back."

"No way," he answered, "we have two more days of sunning and drinking and two more nights of fuckin' to do!"

"Steve, this is serious. Kyle was badly injured, and the police will be suspicious that I wasn't there, and wasn't in contact. It's not going to look good if you hit him, he turns up beaten, and we don't come back! You want to trade two nights of fuckin for two years in jail?"

She scurried into the house, and packed both of their bags. When she came out, Steve had packed his most important personal items, his dumbbells into the trunk of his car.

"Ok, you may have a point he said. Let's go."

They tossed the bags in back, locked the cabin, and raced south.

Fade to black.

Kyle's bandages were removed from his eye Friday morning. His body clock was finally freeing itself from the effects of his trauma and the anesthesia for his surgeries. He was alert and flirting with his nurses. Repeated interviews with the police had yielded nothing yet, which frustrated Detective Porter. Kyle was pleased to have remembered his pleasant home life with Jeannie, his work on shows up until about a year ago. He also remembered some sort of big project with his studio. There was something that involved his recording rig, something about sound effects. It nagged at him, but he couldn't get a clear sense of what it meant. He also remembered an intense pain. Somehow, it felt related to the pains in his head, but he couldn't place how. He slept easily Friday night, knowing he'd be able to go home Saturday.

As Kyle was falling asleep Jeannie arrived home to a dark house. Steve carried her bag in for her, and both were stunned to see the notice taped to the door that the area had been a crime scene, but that processing was complete, and occupants could return. Inside, Jeannie froze at the sight of a large pool of dried blood on the hallway floor where Kyle had lain.

She looked at Steve. "Just a punch in the nose, huh?"

Steve blanched. In his rage he may have gone a little overboard, and if he left Kyle in a critical state without aid, he could be charged with something more than a simple assault. His mind searched for an explanation. It wasn't his mind that he had exercised to a precision machine.

"We can't tell the cops I hit him." Steve said. "We have to tell them I left first, carrying your bag to the car, and that he was fine when you left."

"This is bad, Steve. This is very bad."

"Jeannie, stick to the story, we'll be ok. We'll look like heels for leaving and not being here for him, but they can't pin anything on us."

"Us?" Jeannie was incredulous. "I was in the car. Anything that gets pinned on anything will be on your sorry hide, not mine! Separating from Kyle, even divorcing him is one thing. Going to jail for beating him is another!"

"You were with me baby. And you heard me say he was defeated. You are in this with me. I may not be the smartest guy on the block, but I know what an accomplice is."

She thought about it, and realized Steve was right. She wouldn't be able to explain their abrupt departure away, unless they claimed they left Kyle in good shape, leaving the possibility that someone else had come in and beaten him. How did she get into this mess anyway? She agreed with Steve, and they set their story straight. By the time they had decided what to say, it was nearly midnight. She called detective Porter, and he told them he would meet them at the police station immediately. This was an urgent matter and couldn't wait until morning.

Jeannie wanted to go to the hospital first, but Detective Porter was insistent. He told her that Kyle was medically out of the woods, and was probably resting. He pointed out that she hadn't been in a hurry to see Kyle when he was in critical condition, and even tonight she had gone home rather than directly to the hospital. There was no reason to disturb his rest, which was badly needed for his recovery. There were questions that needed to be answered. Jeannie didn't respond until the detective offered to have a patrolman pick her up and drive her.

She and Steve got in the car, and headed to the station. They were questioned separately, but both had rehearsed their story. They didn't offer much, relying on a lot of "I don't know." They did admit they had been at the house and seen Kyle. They admitted he had been very distraught when they had left, but that he was physically unharmed. Porter didn't believe them, but had no evidence to prove his hunch. He was aware that Kyle was being released from the hospital today, so he decided to hold the two in lockup until Kyle had a chance to get settled, and until Porter could warn him his wife was coming home. It might also give Steve and Jeannie a chance to believe the other had rolled and given up the truth, and maybe they cold get them to talk more freely.

Porter was waiting when Dan, Kyle's neighbor brought him home. Kyle got out gingerly, still very sore from his savage attack. He waved Porter into the house. Dan's wife Kim had been over earlier and cleaned up the hallway. The house was beautiful and inviting, and something smelled delicious. She smiled as she came out of the kitchen, inviting everyone to the table for a home-cooked welcome-home meal.

Though Kyle appreciated Kim's efforts, especially cleaning up the reminders of the incident, he was uneasy being home. He cold now remember events that happened last week, right up until the day of the incident, and not having those last pieces frustrated him.

Kim and Dan cleaned up the kitchen, and said their goodbyes. They had worked out a schedule with some of the other neighbors to drop in every hour or two and make sure he was ok, at least over the weekend. They made certain he knew that if he needed anything, he should call right away.

As they left, Detective Porter looked at Kyle and said, "She'll be home soon you know."

"I know. She was here already." Kyle nodded at Jeannie's bag by the door.

"I know. I held them today, just to make sure you were squared away and ready to meet her. He'll probably be with her."

"I'm ready."

Detective Porter noted the resolve in Kyle's voice, and the determination in his eyes.

"I want to show you something."

Kyle led Porter into his studio. Porter was impressed with the array of sound gear, digital imaging equipment, and computer gear in the room. Kyle led him to a computer workstation connected to a large mixing board.

"This is my main audio recording rig. I have all kinds of interesting files on here. Some of them I forgot, until just a minute ago. For the last day or two a memory has been nagging at me. There was something about a project I was working on, but couldn't remember. When Dan and Kim left, it reminded me of another couple leaving the house, the couple that left the house last Friday just before I was attacked. It is possible I was recording something when they came to call, and neglected to turn the recorder off. It is possible there is an audio file on here that would explain things to you, in case something happens to me. It is possible that I recorded everything from the time Jeannie and Steve left here until the recording reached my pre-set limit, which was set to 12 hours."

"I should just take that in to our lab."

"I wish you wouldn't. I'd be happy if you let me fight my own battles."

Detective Porter regarded Kyle. He wasn't suspicious. He didn't have to be, because he knew Kyle's intent was to return the thrashing and humiliation Steve had generously lavished on him last week.

"Kyle, I love to watch a good bare knuckled fight, unfortunately, I'd have to arrest both the participants and witnesses. I also love to see an underdog come back strong and take back what he lost. Steve is a big guy, and works out hard at that gym."

"It won't matter."

"Hey, what I don't know won't hurt me. Just give yourself time to heal a bit longer."

Kyle nodded. Detective Porter wished him the best, and made sure Kyle had his phone number on his cell's speed dial.

Fade to black

Steve brought Jeannie home from the county lock up that evening. Her hair was mussed, and her clothing was disheveled. They both came into the house, but Steve waited by the door while she came alone into the living room.

"Hi." She said meekly.

Kyle just looked at her, expressionless.

"I heard you were hurt, so I came home early."

Inside, he was exploding. He wanted in the worst way to jump out of the chair and berate her for her feigned concern, for coming home a whole two days early from a trip she shouldn't have taken to have an affair he didn't understand and couldn't condone. But outwardly he showed nothing but cool.

"That's right."

She was surprised at his lack of emotion. After his scene begging her to stay, complete with frantic tears and draping himself over her bag, she expected more.

"Are you ok now?"

"I'll heal."

"We have to talk."

"No we don't. We talked last week."

"Kyle, we can't just let this fester in our minds, you have to talk this through with me. I need to know what to expect."

"Expect to separate, then divorce. Expect to go away from me and never be welcomed back. Expect me to treat you with the respect any other human deserves, but without the love and care I felt for you a week ago."

Well, part of this was as she had expected, but she hadn't expected him to be so cool and calm. So she would stay a couple of days, and then move out once she had her affairs in order. She set her bag down and turned to sit.

"I said you're leaving."

She turned to look at him quizzically.

"I meant now. Go."

"I don't think you understand what's going on here. I may have offended you, and I may have ended our marriage, but I have given up no rights to my home or belongings. I'll move into the guest room, but I'm staying here until I get my things together and move out...."

Before she could continue her tirade, Kyle clicked a remote in his hand. The whole house stereo he had installed sprung into action and played back a recording of last Friday's events. You could clearly hear her sarcastically belittling him as she told him she was going on a vacation with a real man, and that he couldn't stop her. You could hear Steve laughing as she told Kyle she planned to fuck and suck Steve all week, or even longer until she was satisfied. You could hear Kyle pleading with her to stay and work it out, whining pitifully to her as he fought to keep hold of her bag. Her heels clicked noisily on the floor as she left, with Steve saying "tough luck little wimp." After the door slammed shut you could hear it open again, with Jeannie calling "C'mon Steve" in the distance. He called back to her, and then you can clearly hear him say to Kyle, "Just so there are no ideas about following us, or trying to stop us." This was followed by the sickening sounds of Kyle being pummeled by Steve. You could hear Steve grunt as he kicked Kyle repeatedly in the ribs, and worse you could hear him taunting Steve, telling him how he was going to beat the shit out of him today, and then fuck the shit out of Jeannie that night. On the way out, Steve left a parting blow:

"Now your head is as broken as your wimp-assed heart. You just lay there in your blood and think for an hour or two. You'll realize she needs the big dog to make her happy. But she'll come back to you when she realizes the big dog can't stay with any one bitch for long."

Kyle looked at a mortified Jeannie. Steve came around the door frame scowling at Kyle.

"Why you little conniving pansy..."

Kyle stopped him by waving one finger.

"Porter doesn't have the recording. But he'll get it if I want him too. I don't want him to put him you in jail. I want a re-match."

Jeannie was horrified. Steve grinned from ear to ear.

"I propose a wager. You both have to accept, and your terms are different, or there is no deal, and Porter gets a sound file in 10 minutes via e-mail. Six weeks month from today, once this cast is off my arm and my ribs have healed."

"You can't win." Steve shook his head as he spoke.

"No I couldn't win after that cheap shot last week. This time we fight, fair and square. No sneaking up from behind to cold cock an unsuspecting victim...you coward. You're going to see me coming, and not be able to stop me any more than I could stop you lying there unconscious last week. Are you sure you can win under those terms? Bare fisted, man to man, no weapons?"

"I'll rip you up."

"Bet your gym."

Steve looked at him again. He wasn't prepared to risk anything of that magnitude. He owned the gym, and the building it was in, lock stock and barrel. The building had several offices which were lucrative tenants, and was an incredible cash cow. His apartment took up the top floor of the building and was a luxurious space with views over looking Long Island Sound. But Steve didn't believe this guy could be no match for a fit lifter like himself. Sure David beat Goliath, but David had a sling....

"Bet all your gyms."

Steve paused to think of his expanding business. Not only did he have his flagship club, but had built six satellites around town, and they were flourishing to a point that he was considering selling franchises.

"What, bet all that against your house and all this nifty electronic gear? Are you nuts?"

"No, my house and gear are not on the table. You are betting against this recording and all copies. You are betting against jail time, and losing all of your property later in civil court. You are betting your businesses, your real estate."

Silence hung over the room as Steve realized he would be fighting for his own freedom.

"And your cars."

Steve had several vintage and late model Corvettes, one from ever decade back to the 50's. They were his pride and joy, and the entire town knew it. It made the stakes incredibly high, but Steve thought Kyle was nothing.

"Done."

"And the cabin at the lake."

"Fine, fine, you hold all the cards don't you. I'll risk it all. But there's really no risk, I'll thrash you."

Kyle looked at Jeannie. She had listened to him catalog stakes to Steve, and now braced herself to hear her risk.

"If I win, I want it all and I want you gone. No contesting the divorce, no taking anything from this house or our cottage, and not a dime from our bank account or investments. You have to watch every minute of the fight. You also have to live with Steve until the fight, and if I win, for an entire year after."

maninconn
maninconn
2,093 Followers