Fae War Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatBrown
CatBrown
310 Followers

Erin began to push at the offending garment. Suddenly, Luka wasn’t next to her. Her eyes flew open, expecting to find him moving away from her, but instead, he was at the side of the bed stripping off his jeans and boxer shorts.

“Oh!” she said, sighting the staff standing erect in front of him. Erin felt a small jab of fear that must have shown in her face.

Luka was back in the bed beside her in a second, brushing her still damp hair back from her face. “It’s ok, Erin,” he breathed in her ear, “I won’t hurt you. Remember, I’m your protector.”

Erin could hear the smile in his voice and relaxed a little. Surely her body was made to take something that size, she assured herself.

Kissing her lips, her neck, and taking a nipple in his mouth again, Luka soon had Erin forgetting about any fears she had. Her hands roamed his back, his chest, and eventually trailed along his pubic hair to his upper thigh.

“Oh,” he said, pressing reflexively into her, “I love you Erin.”

“I … I love you, too, Luka,” she answered before his mouth claimed hers again. His thigh pressed between her legs, spreading them. He moved between her legs, his erection pressed in to her lower abdomen as he lifted his upper body to look at her.

“Are you sure?” he asked, looking into her eyes.

Erin nodded, biting her lip. She was eager and scared all at once.

“Tell me,” Luka whispered, “Let me hear you say the words.”

Erin wasn’t sure her voice would work, but she tried.

“I accept the mating contract, and wish to consummate it,” she said.

Luka’s smile was stunning as he pulled his pelvis down, dragging his erection along the length of her sex. He moaned deeply as her wetness slid easily along him, her lower lips parting.

Erin felt when the head of his penis slid into place at her opening. She willed herself to relax and not cry out as he slowly pushed into her, an inch at a time. He filled her so completely, the slight back and forth movement pleasurable. She remembered the only other time she had been in this situation, her freshman year at college. That time was uncomfortable, even though he was much smaller than Luka.

Luka groaned as he pushed the last inch into her depths, lying still and breathing hard.

“Are you ok?” he asked, again looking into her eyes and running his fingers through her hair.

“More than OK,” Erin smiled back at him, allowing her hands to drift down his back to his firm buttocks.

He thrust, though there was nowhere to go, at the sensation of her hands there. She smiled again and caressed little circles on his butt cheeks, making him jerk back and forward again.

“In that case…” he said, grinning. He began to rock into her, slowly, short strokes gradually lengthening as her head tipped backwards. He ran kisses and licks all over her neck before again taking a nipple into his mouth and suckling.

Erin felt the pressure building low in her belly and began to answer his strokes with her thrusting hips.

“Unless you want this to be over in the next three strokes, you’d best slow down,” Luka said, giving her a sheepish grin as he held one of her hips still to the bed.

Erin leaned up, kissing him, nipping at his lips, licking his chin, nuzzling under his jaw, but she left her hips still. With another deep groan, Luka began to thrust into her in a steady, building rhythm. When he sucked her left nipple into his mouth her body exploded in sensation; she felt wild spasms like rippling waves of electricity flowing out her limbs. Her hips thrust upward, her tunnel grabbing Luka and holding him captive as he also went rigid, grinding into her once, twice, three times, and held.

“Oh, dear gawd, Erin!” Luka murmured after a few moments of very heavy breathing. Collapsing half on her chest, “That was…” he trailed off, nuzzling into her neck and planting kisses along her jaw.

“Yeah,” Erin answered, blushing, “It was.” She turned her head and accepted those kisses on her lips.

Luka finished slipping off her body to lay beside her, tracing her face with one finger.

”I know you just came out of the shower, but maybe we should go back in and clean up before you get some much needed rest,” he said.

“Hmm?” Erin mumbled, already falling asleep. “Oh, OK,” she said with a little shake, then starting to roll out the other side of the bed.

Luka grabbed her hip and rolled her back towards him. He gave her a firm kiss on the lips.

“I really do love you, you know,” he said, looking down at her.

Erin blushed again.

“I know you do, and I love you. I guess this means we’re official, then?”

“Yeah. We’re official,” he smiled at her, sliding out his side of the bed and putting out his hand to help her up as well, “You’re mine,” he continued, pulling her to him and wrapping his arms securely around her, “and no one is ever taking you away again,” he finished with certainty.

Erin smiled up at him and yawned.

“But you’ve had a very long day, and night, and need rest.” He pulled her along to the bathroom, turning on the shower and stepping in ahead of her. “I’ll just clean you up and you can sleep for a bit,” he said, running his hands over her wet body.

He slid his hand between her legs, and she stumbled. Her knees had grown weak. Luka held her securely with one arm as he gently rubbed back and forth a few times, drawing a tremulous moan from Erin as her head fell backwards and her hips thrust into his hand.

Luka’s penis twitched and started to harden, but he continued moving his hand back and forth, drawing little moans and “ah’s” from Erin. He sped up, and she nearly fainted as she came hard a second time, collapsing into Luka.

Erin’s body trembled, and she held to Luka’s shoulders to keep from collapsing.

“Here,” Luka said, cradling Erin in his arms. He turned off the shower. Grabbing a towel, he carried her back to the bed, sitting her on the bench at its end. He dried her then carried her up to the head of the bed, laying her gently on its surface and covering her. She was asleep before he left the room.

******


When Erin awoke, she could tell Luka was curled up behind her. He was warm and firm. She breathed in the reassuring scent of him.

“You’re awake, finally,” he stated, rolling her so she was on her back and looking up at him.

“Mmmm,” she purred, reaching out and pulling him in for a kiss, “I like waking up with you spooning me.”

“Forking’s pretty fun, too,” he said.

Erin punched him lightly in the arm, and he feigned that it hurt, dissolving them both in giggles.

When they caught their breaths, Erin looked at Luka seriously.

“I was afraid you wouldn’t understand why I said no, that you’d hate me for denying you.”

“I couldn’t hate you even if you really did turn me down, Erin, but I figured out you said what you did to protect me. Though I would have been fine, really,” he added, “but you couldn’t have known that.”

“You didn’t look fine, pressed to the wall, choking, Miko bloodying your cheek,” Erin said, stroking his cheek again, only this time she sent healing through her fingers and watched as the wound closed and turned to a pale silver line.

“I was letting him think the power was yours. I didn’t realize until too late that he could sense who had created the force field. I would have incapacitated him momentarily, but I couldn’t do it before you gave your refusal, and then I didn’t have the power anymore,” he said sadly.

“I’m so sorry, Luka. There was, still is, so much I don’t know. At least now no one can break that power increase thing,” Erin trailed off, seeing a little doubt cross Luka’s face. “What? Tell me they can’t break it now.”

“Maybe we should do it again, just to be sure,” Luka said with a grin, earning him another fake punch in the arm.

“I’m glad it was OK for you,” Luka said, serious again. “I understand the first time can be painful.”

“Oh,” Erin said, looking away, suddenly nervous and shy, “It wasn’t … quite … the first time.”

Luka turned her face to look her in the eyes.

“Yes it was,” he said simply.

“First time with you, of course, but not exactly the first time – you know – for me,” Erin said, biting her lip again, and wishing she could look away. She finished as Luka looked at her completely confused.

“But I’ve watched you,” he started, “I know who you’ve dated, and none of them…” he trailed off.

“How do you know ‘none of them’?” Erin asked, suddenly peeved. “Did you have something to do with my boyfriends always leaving before we got physical?” she demanded, face reddening.

“Well,” Luka started, “I … may have … intervened, you know, on occasion.”

Erin jumped from the bed, her righteous indignation only slightly hindered by her nakedness.

“You seriously kept me from having sex, didn’t you?” she paced, grabbing the robe and shrugging into it, tying the belt with more force than necessary.

“What was I supposed to do?” Luka pleaded plaintively, “I wasn’t allowed to reveal myself to you, and I couldn’t stand to watch you get it on with another man, so I just altered a few things to protect you.”

“Sure, to protect me,” Erin spat out. “I suppose being physical with a man was a great risk to my health, then.” She paced then stopped to look straight at him. “Well, you missed one. Cory, back in college, fumbled his way through having sex with me one night when I was studying in his dorm room. I wondered if it was that horrible that he could barely look at me afterwards, but that was probably you, too. You saw things going a new direction and put a spell on him, didn’t you. But you didn’t know the deed had already been done.”

Luka looked abashed. He dropped his head to stare at his hands.

“I’m sorry, Erin. I shouldn’t have messed with your love-life. It was stupid and selfish.”

Erin wasn’t sure what to say. She was still furious that for all those years she had thought something was wrong with her, that men seemed to go out of their way to avoid sex with her. But at the same time, she kind of understood it would be hard to watch the person you were supposed to marry carry on with other men. Luka seemed genuinely sorry.

“Are you more sorry you intervened to prevent me from having a sex life, or that you missed one?” she asked, half kidding.

“About equal, I’d say,” Luka replied, looking up hopefully. He smiled shyly at her, putting out his hand to her.

She took the outstretched hand and let Luka pull her into his lap.

“I am sorry I messed with your boyfriends, because it hurt you, but I would probably do it all again to have you in my arms knowing I was the only one to ever bring you pleasure like that. It’s absolutely selfish ‒ I know that ‒ but I’ve loved you for so long now, I just couldn’t bear to have another man make love to you.”

Erin couldn’t stay mad at Luka when he looked at her with those soulful eyes, telling her he loved her. She caressed his cheek and kissed him.

Luka held her gently, letting her kiss his lips lightly, and mumbling his apologies and his love for her for several minutes before he lifted her back on the bed and lay beside her again. He tentatively reached for the belt of her robe, and when she didn’t stop him, he pulled it free and opened the front.

“I gave you as much privacy as I could, while still making sure you were always safe. I even tried to stay away when you dated, but I couldn’t stand to see other men kiss you,” he leaned over and kissed her, “touch you,” he ran his fingers down from her collarbone, over her breast, her abdomen, and into the curls between her legs, “Love you,” he said, placing his knee between her thighs and gently rocking to spread them. “I knew someday I would get to meet you, and I wanted our relationship to be special,” he moved on top of her, kissing her again. “Can you forgive me?”

Erin nodded, returning his kisses and rubbing herself against his growing hardness. When she reached down to move him into alignment to enter her, she almost told him she was sorry the night with Cory had ever happened, but decided to just forget about it. Making love with Luka was so completely different from the awkward, short episode in Cory’s bed, that she couldn’t even classify them as similar.

As they rocked together, murmuring lovingly, exploring and tasting, Erin let go of all the hurt she had carried from her failed relationships. Knowing this one man had loved her all along seemed to make it all OK.

At least until the sound of shattering glass interrupted their post-coital cuddling.


Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!

CatBrown
CatBrown
310 Followers
12