Faeophobia: 'Good Ole' Days'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

"WANT COCK! WANT COCK!!" echoed the lusty fae in unison, imitating the man-beasts' own passion-crazed dialect. They turned then, baring the moist slopes of their slippery asses in a half-circle around the howling monster-man. He could see the lurid folds of their womanhood throbbing before him, the invitation was unmistakable, and inspite of the lathered moisture of their supple flesh, a trickle of feminine juices could still be seen from each of the six love-canals arrayed before him in sexual promise.

"YOU CUM!" thundered the balding man-beast, and Marina at last understood the throbbing power of the manly rod invading her sex. The cock seemed to produce electric jolts of stimulation with only a quiver, and the enraptured mermaid was bombarded by a ferocious chain of orgasms. And she knew...the Beast had been toying with her; the magical powers of his cock could force her to orgasm whenever he wished! He had total control! He delivered another soul-searing climax into the spurting folds of her womanhood, and laughed throatily.

Quicker than they thought possible, beefy fingers were inserted into the sex of both the immodest green-haired mermaid, as well as another with pink hair, their cries of pleasure sounded torturous from the raw hunger reflected therein. And Marina felt it at last; the warm surge of spurting cum rocketing into the moist, sacred depths of her clenching cunt, bathing the recesses of her womb with life-giving seed. It was too much at long last; Marina could no longer maintain consciousness as the final three orgasms tore through her.

"WANT COCK! WANT COCK!!" shouted the others, upon seeing Marina's collapse.

Be careful what you wish for.

**********

He needed to be reminded; Jake couldn't allow himself to forget the consequences of magic. Lately, he'd found himself increasingly attracted to the nubile voluptuousness of the magical, fairy co-eds all over Madison University. So he spent most of his days off at the hospital, with his wife, where he could see the dire consequences of the new magic.

"I think you'll be rather surprised Mr. Renquist," said the friendly doctor as he opened the doors to the secure chamber housing some of the most 'difficult' patients at 'Our Lady of Celibacy' hospital.

"Oh yeah? I'm afraid to ask..." mumbled the cynical janitor. But the doors opened, the curtains were drawn back, and the dour-faced nurses stepped aside. Within this ward was a glass cubicle booth, within which was bedding and a T.V. for the woman within.

Her supple, feminine frame was slick with sweat, matting her curly red hair to her scalp, she grunted and thrashed savagely, when she saw visitors approaching her cell. She leaned forward, pressing bulging breasts the size of elementary-school dodgeballs against her transparent prison.

"H-Her BOOBS!" exclaimed Jake Renquist in shock.

"Indeed," smiled the young, proud-looking male doctor. "We've almost got her down to a GG-cup!" he said happily, thumbing through his notes.

" I...I...thought you'd never be able ta get 'em this small! The horror stories I've heard..." he sputtered.

"Well, breakthroughs are coming out all the time, and this is one of the nation's finest hospitals after all." replied the doctor modestly. The red-headed woman licked the glass, her eyes clouded with a frenzy of lust. Beads of creamy breastmilk could be seen gathering at the tips of her erect nipples.

"H-how about her lactation?" Jake asked in earnest.

"Yesterday, no more than a gallon from each breast." The doctor practically beamed with pride.

"Is that all!? Yer a genius Doc!!" shouted Mr. Renquist, eyes wide with appreciative awe.

"I'll give the two of you some quiet time. At this rate...well I estimate you'll be able to bring her home in under 6 months!" The doctor gave Jake a hearty slap on the back and took his leave, allowing the couple some privacy.

"Hear that Sue? If everything goes well, you'll be home by Christmas!" exclaimed the balding husband excitedly.

"SUE NEED COCK!" proclaimed the busty, naked red-head.

"I know sweetie; but you're sick, and the doctors are makin' great progress!"

"YOU HUSBAND! WHY YOU NOT GIVE SUE COCK?!" snarled the gushing woman.

"We've been over this babe, the doctor's all agree that physical contact will...what's the word...exazerbate your condition...or something like that." But Jake knew that Sue was incapable of understanding him, or if she did understand, she would be unable to comprehend why that would be bad. As much as he missed her, he wouldn't do anything that might make the situation worse; we'd have his wife back, sooner rather than later.

Although, a causal onlooker would have a rather hard time believing this woman would have ever married the 50-something, balding and portly man. She couldn't have been a day over 25, with her supple and youthful skin, having all the freshness of the flower of her womanhood. But it wasn't always this way.

Jake and Sue had been happy and excited, like everyone else, when magic returned to the Earth, but Sue was perhaps too happy; she got carried away with herself. They warned her, they warned everyone, but Sue always had that stubborn streak about her. She wanted to try every single anti-aging spell, and sex-drive potion available. Some of it was questionable stuff, from questionable people, but Sue was undettered; she was determined to get her youthful beauty back, and with all the new magical wonders, it seemed like a real possibility.

Jake was pleasantly surprised as his wife of 30 years seemed to get younger and younger from the anti-aging creams, and potions of youth she kept buying off the internet. The years of wrinkles and graying hair steadily began to reverse. Maybe...maybe if she'd stopped there...it would have been okay. But she had to go for the libido spells! She couldn't resist the breast-growth potions! They told her! The Surgeon General warned against abuses of cosmetic magic. They said not to combine more than one type of potion, never to use two types of spells at the same time. Something about....what's the word? Synergy or something. Jake didn't know what it meant, but he knew the result.

He should have taken her to the hospital that first night, when they were in that ritzy restaurant for their anniversary...the night after she took 9 potions in one day. He'd never forget the look on the Maitre'de 's face when Sue started growing out of her dress. It was an expensive one too, and her growing boobs just burst out of it like cats escaping a burning building. Yeah, it was funny, but why didn't he take it seriously?

Probably because the sex was so good. But in time, it became too good. Not only did she wear her husband out, every single night, but after a while that just wasn't enough. She had to have cock, all day every day. She became impossible to satisfy, If she went for a day without sex, her demeanor was the same as that of a convict denied conjugal visits for a decade or so. And then came that fateful day when Jake just couldn't get it up, not three times in one night, even with all the pills. Something snapped in Sue's mind after that.

Her breasts never stopped growing, nor did her relentless libido. Any man, any cock would do, so long as it was hard. She was beyond all reason, beyond all appeals. Soon, she was beyond all clothing, with boobs so large that she could no longer fit through most doors. Luckily, Jake had great medical insurance.

It was tricky though; normal drugs and normal surgery weren't enough by themselves; her condition was magical, and any physical changes reversed themselves instantly. But trying to use magic to shrink her boobs and cool down her cunt was dangerous; her problem was magic itself! Too many spells combining in too many ways; using magic to fix magic many times gave you the opposite of what you wanted. But the doctors were smart and careful; and the clinical magicians were making great strides in curing the Bimbification effect, as it was called in the news. For now, no physical contact with a male, but Jake knew a way to alleviate her stress.

"I gotcha a present honey," he said as he produced a paper bag from under his jacket. Unwrapping it revealed a long, black rod of slick plastic.

"It's the Lothario 2000, top of the line best dildo ever made!" he explained proudly. Not only is it a vibrator, it even contains a squirting gel-pack to simulate the real thing! Supposed to feel just like a stud cuming inside ya!" The sex-toy industry had been revitalized like never before after the coming of the Fae, such devices were not at all hard to find these days.

"SUE NOT WANT FAKES! SUE WANT REAL COCK!! SUE NEED BREED!!" she snarled. Here we go again. Inspite of her protests, Jake slipped the dildo into the drop-box used to give food and clothing to the patient; that is, if she could be persuaded to ever wear clothing.

"SUE FERTILE!! NOT BELIEVE?" to prove herself, the buxom red-head gently squeezed a mammoth mammary, eliciting a powerful stream of ivory-white mother's milk that spattered against the glass. Meanwhile, another hand brushed gently against her own clit, causing a spurting deluge of girl cum to moisten the glass as well. "SUE FERTILE!! NEED TO BREED!!! SUE WANT GROW BIG WITH YOUNG! BAD HUSBAND!! NOT BREED WITH HORNY WIFE!!! SUE NEED GET KNOCKED UP!!!" She snarled vengefully.

"I can't let you get pregnant! That's the worst that could happen! Your libido might never diminish! Try to understand muffin!" he protested.

"JAKE HAVE COCK!!! SUE HAVE CUNT!!!! WHAT MORE NEED KNOW?" well, she was getting better: she was almost back to full sentences. The sex-magic had a notorious tendency to squash normal intelligence, but at least she could communicate! She was undeniably disappointed, but she grasped the dildo nonetheless, where it found its home inside her womanly folds. Jake nodded, unsurprised as he beheld the broken fragments of last weeks dildos, crumbled into pieces on the floor of her cage. Amazing how fast she could go through them, and yet her pussy still seemed as tight as a newly-wed virgin's at a glance.

"SUE TIGHT!" She explained as she displayed the folds of her womanhood, while tickling her swollen clit. "YOU LIKE CUNT! SUE GOOD CUNT! GOOD CUNT!!! She reminded her husband, eyes narrowed into a hungry glare, breasts swaying seductively.

"Pumpkin, I know it's hard to understand, but there's more to life than just hard cocks..." oh why bother, telling that to Sue was like trying to explain differential calculus to a toddler. Predictably, she furrowed her brow, such a notion clearly unthinkable. But then, she got that look in her eye.

These days, it wasn't often that Sue smiled, the smouldering fires of thwarted lust, as well as her confinement was a constant affront. When she did smile, it was when she believed she had hope. And Jake guessed her idea, as she began jiggling her milky tits. Exaggerated hips, nearly as wide as Jake's shoulders swayed and sashayed, youthful hands caressed her waspish waistline, while boobs tremulously danced under their own wobbly inertia. She had begun her mating dance.

She started this behaviour about 4 months ago, when the crazed cauldron of lust that passed for her mind adapted to her situation. It became clear to her that she could not gain the breeding she hungered for by pleading, strutting around naked, nor by spurting the glass with her sexual fluids. All the men where closely watched by burly, humorless, matronly, nurses at all times. Her promises of pleasure were useless. She needed, therefore to instill herself in the minds, in the lusts of the men; she needed to conquer their judgment by bringing forth the base instincts that all of them tried to suppress. They would risk their jobs by cavorting with her, so she needed them so fired with desire that they would not care.

Her first efforts were almost comical, awkward at best. But Jake's pounding cock gave testament to the fact that her skill was dramatically improving. He knew that she wanted to sear herself into his dreams, into his thoughts, to break down the inhibitions that prevented her from getting the cock that she craved more than life itself. In a perverse way, her swaying, jiggling efforts were almost....heroic. She refused to give in to despair, never ceasing to struggle against the challenges that confronted her, and Jake realized that he had in fact not lost his wife.

Though her boobs were softer than pillows, he could see in them the stubborn grit that Sue had always possessed. As she rubbed her naked pussy against the glass, he could see traces of that determination to conquer any and all obstacles that endeared her to him. In a flash, he understood. His wife's mind was still working, it's just that now every single neuron was focused upon a singular, erotic goal. But it was still her; the woman he married was still inside that busomy, naked body. She smiled again, as if sensing the fires of desire her mating dance had kindled inside him; Jake was never the most potent of men, and he was getting over the hill, but Sue never failed to arouse whatever smouldering embers of manhood he still had, in fac- wha....no...Oh NO!!

"SUZIE-Q, NOOO!!" Not again. Those bouncy bosoms, her milk-gorged mammaries commanded his full attention yet again....as the slow, creeping growth began. Larger, larger her breasts loomed as the sex-magic caused yet another round of fertile expansion. The blossoming boobs continued to balloon upwards and outwards, and from the groans of pleasure, Jake knew his wife was having a terrible relapse of her bimbification. The magic she had saturated herself with was unstable; it was almost impossible to predict when it might enlarge her breasts, or when the magic might magnify her already pathological libido. Her engorged bosom became even more filled with miky bounty, to feed offspring she could not be allowed to conceive. So great was Jake's disappointment, he almost didn't hear the alarm.

The Doctor was back, shouting orders to his staff.

"She's growing again! We miscalculated! Get me 20cc's of Libidigon, STAT!" Jake was no doctor, but he recognized the name of the new, extremely potent, sexual suppressant that Phizer was so proud of.

"Get me those Breast Pumps! She's got to be milked faster than before!!" The mood was decidedly frantic.

"SUE NOT WANT DRUGS, SUE NOT WANT PUMP!! SUE WANT COCK!!!" she howled in dismay.

"I'm afraid we'll have to ask you to leave Mr. Renquist." said a firm orderly.

"Yeah...maybe that's best."

"SUE GOOD CUNT!!! SUE GOOD CUNT!!!!"

**********

Word had begun to spread by now, but Jake wasn't all that bothered, as he swept up the floor in front of the infirmary the next day. Best he could tell, some magic-abusing idiot was running around screwing every pixie, elf, and nymph he could get his hands on. He could see into the door of the infirmary...hmm...hey, he recognized some of these girls. They were those mermaids from Tuesday, the ones on the swimteam that liked to strut around naked. (buncha sluts!) They had given themselves legs for walking around campus, but walking itself would be quite a burden to them in their present state.

Each of the fairy creatures clutched a massively swelling abdomen, a fertile dome of pregnant gravidity that stretched their hospital gowns to their limits and beyond. It had apparently been just a day or two since their encounter, but already the fertility magic had super-charged their wombs to the extent that...well...they reminded him of the way Suzie had been all those years ago, when she was overdue almost 10 months with the twins. A uniformed security guard approached, note-pad in hand.

"Can anyone here describe their attacker?" he sounded strangely impatient.

"Cock....wonderful cock..." moaned the silvery-haired, pregnant mermaid, wiggling her magically-generated legs in a spasm of pleasure.

"Biggest....best Cock....never came so much...never!" wailed a mermaid with violet hair. Her delicate hands caressed the burgeoning sweep of her beachball womb, reveling in her own ripeness. The security guard grumbled with frustration.

"Yes, yes, I know he had a wonderful cock, but how can we find and capture him?" he demanded.

"Hope...hope you find him...so hard...so thick..." gurgled the green-haired fae, that Jake saw at the pool two days ago.

"Find him...bring him back to us! Bring us that manly shaft!" wailed a blond one, bucking her hips in memory of the reaming her pussy had received from the mysterious assailant. At that point, Jake was almost bowled over by a elf running at top speed past him, her swaying boobs with thrusting nipples barely concealed in a white tank-top, her bosoms nearly clobbered him. She giggled as she stopped by the bed of the pink mermaid.

"And why can't none of these fae ever wear bras? What's wrong with 'em?"

"By Loki, you saw him did you not!" proclaimed the anxious elf, her pale blond hair bouncing with excitement.

"D-did more than l-look at him..." groaned the pink fae, as she clutched her swollen belly. "Y-you've never seen such a stud...."

"How can I find him?" The elf practically shrieked with glee.

"That's what I'd like to know!" grumbled the security guard, though for very different reasons.

"He'll come...." wailed a pregnant pixie on another bed. "When no...other men are near...when no one can find you...when no one can interfere..." the pixie girl squeezed her bulging tits with a throaty moan, and twitched the wings on her back slightly. Her erotic reverie was interrupted by the silver-haired mermaid, who with her impassioned cry revealed to all present the fate of the Beast's victims.

With an audible snap, a bulging bosom tore asunder the flimsy straps of the hospital gown, revealing the jiggling mountains of the girl's fleshy bounty. To think she had once been a mere EE cup!

"He likes big boobs...big enough soon...to feed his young..." she announced, rubbing her taut nipples until two firm streams of hot milk emerged. By now, the expression of delirious ecstasy could not be seen on her face, for her bulging womb and watermelon-sized bazookas obscured everything but their own voluptuous grandeur.

"What's this country comin' to?" mumbled the disgruntled janitor. "Back in my day, a guy would date a girl, maybe buy her dinner. Ya didn't use magic to try and get in her pants! Those were the Good Ole' days..." he reflected wistfully.

"So....basically I'm looking for a gigantic dick on legs!" declared the frustrated rent-a-cop.

And so the word was spread. The Cock-beast was roaming free, impregnating whoever he could catch. The human girls of Madison University took measures to not be out alone while this matter was ongoing. But the Fae girls of Madison University began running off in the middle of the night, wearing only the flimsiest of bikinis. The secluded groves and remote corners of the buildings soon became surprisingly crowded, each Fae afraid she needed to be alone before the Cock-Beast would come. Territorial arguments were common.

**********

Lisa Gomez was troubled, for insurance purposes, the young M.D. had been hired some time ago to perform regular physicals on the staff members of Madison University. And here she was examining the data she just took on Jacob Renquist...and it didn't make sense! He seemed like the last person to risk any kind of magical exposure!

But sure enough, based on the test results she'd gotten from the Janitor, he was under the effects of an extremely potent spell of transformation. The slender hispanic woman was truly stumped; Jake was the same old Jake he'd always been. He looked the same, and was no more healthy than he ever was, yet her results were clear; He was under the effects of the most powerful transformation spell she had ever encountered in her career! It made no sense! Lisa settled her slender body into her chair as she leaned back to contemplate this baffling, scientific mystery.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers