Faeophobia Quickies: Threshold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

Far quicker and easier than a human female, she was birthing her half-human, half-fae offspring, her body dilated completely, as the surge of eldritch energies passed through her. Her eyes flashed with a green, radiant glow as she felt her powers strengthen. Each birth would only make her more fertile, and there was a wild surge of animal lust as the magic entered her, ripening her body for yet more breeding. The men knew she had been pregnant several times, and they believed that she had given over many children for adoption; and yes, that was certainly true. But they didn't know, they couldn't know the whole truth.

Eyes appeared. Small eyes from small beings emerging from the forest. There were dozens of them approaching. Her human friends and lovers had no idea just how fertile she really was. Carter had thought she was on some kind of birth control somethingorother. Hah! What would the 19-year old sophomore think if he knew that even now she was birthing the young he had sired upon her? He didn't need to know; none of them needed to know about the dozens, and dozens of children here, gathering before their mother; clad mainly in leaves. Their mother had taught them magic of illusion and concealment; the humans would never guess how many times she had been pregnant; none of them could imagine the vast number of offspring she had produced. It would frighten them; the woods were alive with children, all from her own womb; born since she arrived on Earth. Just as there was no end to the parade of horny young men eager to pump her luscious cunt full of their hot seed, there would be no end to the overwhelming crop of half-fae she would squeeze out from between her thighs. Her great bulging womb, easily the size of a standard beachball quivered, as the future was born.

They would be scared if they knew, the doctors were already alarmed at the inhuman birth rates of the average fae; but they could not compare to Lily. She would change the world; her magic would spread far and wide; this wonderful planet would be crawling with the fruit of her loins.

After a point, pure instinct took over, as the nymph grunted in magical ecstasy, finishing the all too easy labor. Her boobs reddened, and straightened, as if knowing of the extraordinary demands they would be under. Her quivering, jutting mammaries were each as large around as motorcycle helmets; aureoles darkened to brown, each spreading as wide as the diameter of the coffee mug she had just drank from. Nipples sprang forth, extended like fists raised in triumph, each as large as T.V. set dials, they shook from the vast flow of nourishment within them.

"Breakfast time..." she announced, grunting through her words at the painful pressure of the creamy abundance swelling each boob beyond the hope of human womanhood. Already, the quivering mams had shot upwards in size, her own fecundity out of control. This was why Lily tried to avoid babies in public; her breasts went into overdrive, and she lost control of their own productivity. As a living embodiment of fertility, under such conditions her boobs ripened beyond all hope, enlarging themselves to better feed a nation. Her aureoles spread; breastflesh shot outwards and up, unable to sag from the pressure of so much milk. An ivory fountain splurged forth from the darkened crowns of her female mountains. She arched her back to unleash a feral howl, teats reaching watermelon size at long last, extending from her chest almost to the juncture of her knees when sitting. The humans didn't need to see her with tits this big; she would never reveal her full powers; not even to dear, sweet Francis.

Half-Fae, most with green hair advanced, they had grown with a speed all but impossible, even her infants now walking, most appearing to be grade-school age. By now there must have been over a hundred, perhaps more. At that was only those that had noticed her presence. They matured at a rate as impossible as the speed with which they were born, and she had not yet begun to breed. Indeed she....she...what the...that feeling...her brow furrowed in confusion.

Her impossibly proliferant womb gave her children the power to grow months, years in mere minutes, for a short time after birth. There were the twins she had just birthed, they had Carter's nose, but hooves like a satyr, already walking. Already grasping for the spurting, copious teats before them, as her other children were. They were here, so why did she feel a swelling in her belly?

It was true; her perfect abdomen, which had never known stretch-marks had grown a paunch yet again. She felt the fire, the ecstatic tingling in her belly and crotch that told her a new batch of children would soon be born. But...how? None of her suitors had succeeded in seeding her womb this morning; and even still it should take far longer before she started growing! None....except....Carter?

She had reached the second trimester in mere moments, as myriad hands groped frantically, as lips pulled and suckled the abundant production of her supernatural mammaries, her belly distended; gradually obscuring her view of her beautiful children. As she lay sprawled upon the leafy Earth, naked body splayed openly, the feet; then knees of the approaching young were obscured by her rising dome of motherhood. She arched her back, pressing in surprise upon the center of her sudden gravidity. There was only one explanation:

Some among her kind; ancient Forest Nymphs that had survived for centuries, gaining the power of nature and achieving unparalleled knowledge of magic had achieved a breeding threshold; the ability for simultaneous pregnancy. That night with Carter; the way he kept going, over and over, hot spunk surging from his shaft into the deepest corners of her already-pregnant belly.....that had done it; she didn't know when or how, but she had crossed the Threshold! The sophomore's sperm had taken root twice! Impossible; but then Lily had long since transcended human limitation. Had she underestimated herself, or underestimated the power of human sperm? No matter; she felt them...detected their auras...

"By the Teats of Morganna!" she swore, lapsing into her old faerie language. There were four....quadruplet daughters! Already, her womb and popped-out navel was as large a human would be at nine months with but one child! The ancient entity had miscalculated; and she was rapidly loosing control over her powers of breeding! Reflexively, she scratched at her hair; her scalp...there was something...

Thrusting to the top of her forest-green mane of hair, was yet another flower; a pink blossom much like a chrysanthemum, thrust into view on the left side of her head. and...another! This one...a bright, red rose emerged above her browline and blossomed rapidly to catch the sun. Once, she had been like a queen, now with this visible sign of transcending the Threshold, she might very well be the most powerful Forest Nymph on Earth.

"Carter....his sperm....more powerful....than I imagined!" she panted. Realizing that the potent semen of her latest mate had pushed her over the edge into multiple, simultaneous pregnancy.

But the centuries-old, primal entity would have plenty of time to contemplate this new wonder, her hungry children would drink their fill of her gushing bounty. Professor Lily had become a cornucopia of female production; already she could feel the stirrings; the jostlings of the new life; her new daughters growing inside her belly. There would be no papers graded today! she was going to be huge....

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers
12