Faeophobia: Spring Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

Guy had never been very impressed with the Fae before. He had always been dedicated, and deeply serious about his career. The Fae were simply so far removed from his pragmatism and ambition that they had always seemed beneath his notice. Frankly, they were rather ridiculous, with their silly demeanors, their exaggerated, waspish waist-lines, so thin that they barely had room for their internal organs. And their impossibly buoyant, melon-sized tits were from a teenager's wet dream. They were not credible, either as collegues or on a personal level. It sure hadn't been his decision to hire the elf. But that was before. Before the bulbous boobs had expanded; growing, ballooning past her elbows right into his grip. Her breasts were in the palm of his hands.

Her breasts were in the palm of his hands.

Something clicked inside Guy McCormick. His eyes widened with renewed realization. Something primal had awakened. No, the red-haired, slutty sex-pot wasn't human; but she was very, very female. Those glittering, golden eyes boring into his soul bespoke a sultry passion that made more than just his heart leap. His skin prickled as her hot breath seared his nerve endings while her face and mouth drew ever closer, close enough to begin biting off his buttons with her teeth. His hands squeezed into voluminous orbs of bosomy wonder to put a honey-dew melon to shame, even as felt her nipples hardening in his very grasp, against the flesh at the center of his palms. She was ripe; she was ready; her non-humanity suddenly mattered very little to Guy McCormick, or to his cock.

"You were right about me..." she growled again, in a deeper tone.

His pride and ego didn't seem to matter; because he was holding her breasts. In a catalytic instant, all thought of efficiency, dignity, and achievement vanished as the magical creature tore his shirt open, and in the same motion made progress towards releasing the zippers and buckles that restrained his awakened cock.

She was giddy with delight; gone was her suppressed, jealous anger at being forced by the demands of propriety to deny herself this beefy, brute of a human. She would at last have her revenge, she would at last make them understand. Before she knew it; her blouse had failed dramatically, unveiling her enchanted boobs to the eager gaze of her supervisor. The time was right; the Fae didn't come to Earth to earn money, or to run corporations, or improve profit margins. They came because their bloodline was dying. They came to mate with humans, to breed a new race from the cunts of elves like her, and the cocks of humans like him. It was a beautiful symbiosis, indeed Cecilia's current coupling was a symbol of Earth's future. Her human mate pressed down upon her nude form sprawled upon the desk. Her heart fluttered at the feel of the strength coursing through the bulky man's body that pressed down upon her tender flesh. They coupled just as the Fae race and Human race were joining. Mankind's power and ingenuity would be multiplied by the gift for magic; and the Fae would flourish immeasurably from the vigor of humanity.

A prime example of that vigor would soon be jetting mightily into the elf's moist twat, as her body was fondled, caressed, manhandled by the burly boss that was now enslaved by the tender fae-flesh, flush with an unearthly, almost pearlescent sheen as her body quivered with sensual delight beneath his surging manhood. Her feet, still clad in ruby-red high-heels made little circles of delight as her legs raised up in the air, spreading wide to accommodate the robust thrusting of the stud that pounded her naked pelvis with his manly meat. It was so easy; she hadn't even needed to use her natural mating musk; as she had prepared for. But Guy was not prepared, nor was the World prepared for what she would do next. Because she was a crazed slut desperate to breed with almost any male, they would underestimate her. That would be their undoing. It would be sweet....so sweet....

**********

"Your doing I presume?" A billowing mass of wild greenery was shoved in Lily's face, sprouting prodigiously from a plastic pot that was woefully inadequate for the healthy fern. "It was just sprouting this morning; barely a fraction of this size," grumbled professor Scarborough, an associate professor new to the forest nymph's department.

"I thought at first that the plants had been switched, then I noticed the same thing had happened to the seeds my students were cultivating for their botany assignments." Scarborough's blue eyes narrowed with annoyance; his blond hair looked frazzled and slightly unkempt, perhaps from the shock that awaited him when he entered his office.

"What has this to do with me?" asked Lily innocently, crossing her shapely legs while thrusting forth her ample bosom. She was barely listening to the young botanists' words, reveling in the awareness of his sexual aura. It was a reddish, fuzzy glow exuding from his body, and the perception seemed as real to her as anything coming out of his mouth. Like before, on an instinctive level, she new she had the power to manipulate that aura.

".....suppose I shouldn't be surprised, since they put my office next to a...a...what are you, exactly? Some sort of fertility spirit or something?"

"Or something. But as you can see, I'm very much flesh and blood." Her expression was one of bemused dismissal, for the emerald-eyed nymph saw through his anger. It was a ruse; he was pretending to be enraged to hide his own burgeoning passion; working across from the luscious nymph every day made his blood boil with desire. Only through this mock rage could he hope to suppress the fiery urges kindled within him by the swelling majesty of her fertile hips, crying out for him to fill her with his seed. He was amazed that she could tolerate wearing that painfully tight blouse, tented and tormented by the bulging press of bosomy payload within. The firm globes, easily larger than ripe cantaloupes reminded him that this was indeed no wispy spirit.

"I really don't know what happened to your ferns," she replied. She was beginning to get an idea, though it was not her conscious doing. It must be a result of these...these changes. These new abilities blossoming within her. Ordinarily, the air in her office would be thick with the fragrant scent of honeysuckle and wildflower that she naturally exuded when in close proximity to a man, but something was different; she knew that her mating musk was unnecessary, her new powers would be more than enough.

But Scarborough was expecting it; he was wise to her tricks, and she caught his eyes drifting over the supple terrain of her bronzed legs, firm and shapely, towards those thighs that were infamous throughout the department; how many hot-blooded students had this mystical slut encircled with them? How many cocks had been captured by this impossibly endowed creature, to spew their creamy loads into that enchanted womb? He knew what to expect; he knew that most Fae could release a potent pheromone from the within the folds of their moist pussies, triggering an unprecedented explosion of the male libido. In fact, the courts were being tied up these days with cases involving men going berserk with lust in public when exposed to a strong dose of the aroma.

Lily felt his eyes fall upon the junction between her legs, beneath her scandalously short skirt, at the soft portal of blissful passion there. He was one of those humans that was afraid of his own desires; afraid of what might occur should he get too close to her fragrant slit. There was no need to ask; like most Fae, Lily never wore underwear, the better to intoxicate a potential mate. But her powers had increased; she didn't understand how or why only that....that she was in total control...she felt his libido, felt it throbbing within him like a warm, soft, dial. A dial that she could adjust up or down; at her convenience.

His blue eyes watered; his square-jaw quivered. It was happening; she was willing his sexual drive to increase with but a thought! Scarborough dropped the overgrown fern, as spasms of pure pleasure racked his body. She stared intently at him, the human was captivated by the emerald pools of warm desire that were her eyes, while stammering at the rude shock of having his mind conquered by magic.

"NNGH!...N-NOT...LIKE YOU.....I'M... A REAL... SCIENTIST....C-CAN... CONTROL.... BASE....U-URGES...." He clenched his fists and grunted; human discipline warring with the magic of faerie. Lily pushed a little harder; feeling his mind beginning to snap like a twig underfoot. And soon; it was not only a struggle against the sexual sorcery of the forest nymph, but Scarborough was struggling against his own body; the ever-hardening part of his body that wanted to surrender to the timeless force of nature that sat cross-legged across from him.

With a wail of yearning, the battle was over. Associate Professor Scarborough collapsed into tears, and fell into Lily's outstretched arms. He buried his face in her sweet-smelling mane of forest-green hair. She grabbed his hand, and placed it against her right boob. They both sighed in pleasure as his hand kneaded the luscious titflesh. Lily smiled in satisfaction; she was honored to be the Fae able to relieve Scarborough of his discipline and professionalism.

"You're a very intelligent, competent man, Scarborough. And I want you to feel something;" his one free hand was removed, and thrust under her skirt. His hand glided up her perfectly smooth, silky inner thigh, savoring the tactile journey along the way to the core of her womanhood. "My pussy is becoming uncomfortably wet; and I've chosen you as my next mate. I want your genes, Scarborough. And I want the feel of your cum spurting inside me. You're going to be the father of my next child, your seed is mine."

But it was too late; too much too soon; Lily had miscalculated. The young botanist, his natural libido multiplied beyond all reason, was lost in the throes of passion. Like an electric shock, the explosion occurred when the tip of his finger finally contacted the naked folds of the nymph's dripping cunt. He jerked violently in her arms, gurgling as he came. His sperm jetted into his still-closed pants, his potential wasted inside fabric. Still, the violent power of his orgasm overcame his mind, and he passed out, slumbering peacefully as Lily dragged him regretfully back to his office. It seems she didn't know her own strength: By pushing a man's libido too hard, he would soon be of no use to her. She would have to learn restraint in the use of these new, unexplained powers.

**********

The Conjunction had brought with it many wonders; Cecilia knew. The baffling contrivances of technology astounded the Fae; while the whimsical sorcery of Faerie constantly put humans on edge. The combination had produced truly awesome wonders, which the Elf reflected upon as she strode across the marble tiles of the highway rest-stop. The lurid act of promiscuity she was about to commit was less unthinkable now than it would have been in the 20th century. And with any luck; the 21st century would end very, very differently than what most humans probably guessed. Nonplussed by the confining strictures of human decency, she calmly stepped into the Men's room.

There was no preamble, no foreplay. Ceciliiyanali decided...no, she knew that such ploys were unnecessary. Because she could feel the changes brewing inside her even now, she could feel the magic working, in her blood, in her breasts, in her pussy. The grizzled, bearded truck-driver sputtered in shock as he saw her enter.

"Gh-uhm, excuse me miss, I..." But then he noticed the pointed, upswept ears, the lava-red hair gracing her slender shoulders, her sharply elegant face, her smooth skin glimmering like oiled alabaster. And her breasts; fleshy mounds of fertile bounty, scarcely concealed within an over-taxed blouse that had lost most of its buttons from straining to hold these buxom bowling balls.

"Oh...a fae. Listen sweety; I know you've got no regard fer human notions of decency, but it's just easier if you use the Little girl's room." He said smiling, revealing a gold tooth. She gazed at him, her golden eyes riveting his blue ones.

"Breast." she declared simply. Vague though her statement was, it was clearly a command. The Trucker sputtered again, his face flushed, and he quivered at the sink as though struck by lightning. It was difficult to describe what occurred next. It was as though the human's mind was...well....cancelled. With a throaty roar, the beefy, bearded trucker leapt upon the lithesome Fae, tearing the remnants of her blouse asunder yet again that day, all the better to nuzzle those perfect boobs. He wept with joy as he began to lather her glorious globes with a wet combination of kisses and feral slurps. Cecilia shrieked with every touch upon her ripe, golden nipples and aureoles.

It had worked! Better than she dared hope! Only the strongest, oldest of the Fae could create the Lure. The magical ability to overwhelm a human mind with passion was something Cecilia never imagined she would be capable of! Almost no elves from the Seventh Phane had that ability! But she did. And she could feel the magic growing within her! That Ancient, forbidden power, the power not meant for this Earth had taken root in her cunt!

And for most Fae, the greatest wonder was the sublime bliss of human cock. So many males; so virile, so eternally lustful. Most Fae were as much enslaved by their lust for human men as this man was a victim of her magic. The humans themselves however, were interested in more practical concerns. And there was a reason why acts of promiscuity of this sort were not so rare anymore...The fiery-haired elf grunted with feral delight as she felt the tantalizing touch of a hardened male member caressing her silken flesh. And that brought to mind the most fundamental difference in her life, between now and the old, 20th century.

Now, it was safe for a woman to find a truck-stop, or rest-stop and allow her pussy to be reamed by strange men from all across the country. Gone were the old diseases; scientists quickly discovered new lines of drugs that combined chemistry and magic. These days, infections that had tormented humanity for eons were attacked by curses, hexes, and magical, curative spirits. That, combined with the drugs humans had been churning out for decades spelled doom for viruses and bacteria everywhere. Every week or two, the radio announced that some old illness had been eradicated. But that was about to change. Soon, men and women alike would be afraid once more to spread their legs for complete strangers; but by then it would be too late.

"Hey Jimbo, how much longer are you...you....." the human opened the door from the outside, his words shockingly interrupted by the encounter of obscene bliss before him. His backwards ball-cap almost fell off his head, as his eyes widened.

"Ass." Came the command, spoken from those perfect, ruby lips, as the human was captivated by those golden eyes of bottomless desire. And suddenly, there was no career; no wife; no big-rig to drive; there were not 2.5 kids awaiting his return home. There was only this slutty, gorgeous elf, barely clad in the tattered remnants of a cum-stained business dress. Even Jimbo, grinding his way to slippery joy within that enchanted pussy was invisible. Only the perfect swell of impossibly voluptuous Fae ass existed. Twin slopes of bulging perfection, pristine as new snow; about to bury his mind in an erotic avalanche of libidinous frenzy.

Cecilia was more committed now than ever; how could the hollow notions of office professionalism possibly compare to the pinnacle of lustful glory that she had now reached? Never again would she resist the urge to seduce a male based on stupid loyalty to these incomprehensible notions of sexual restraint! But there were no words...only lurid slurps as twin cocks pounded the elf from both ends. The second human, with the ball-cap, was more muscular than the first, but also a bit hairier. How she wailed as she pressed herself against the firm muscle of her new mate; as his shaft penetrated her from behind. The two humans struggled against the interference each created by the other's penetration, for Cecilia, she was sandwiched by pure pleasure. As she raised her eyes to the ceiling, a close observer might have noticed that her eyes seemed to flash with a eerie, greenish glow, amidst her musical laughter.

"Give...SCHLUNK...Give me your lust...SKLURK Your maleness....give me...SHLIK"

"Feed me...:"

*********

"Apotheosis!"

"Gesundheit!" said professor Lily, motherly concern washing over her unnaturally elegant face.

"No, no! It be a word..." stammered the leprechaun, as he began gesturing through the air. "Well, it means ta become a god, er in yer case, goddess." Lily frowned, and cocked her head curiously. "Surely Lily, ye remembers meetin' the Ancient gods?" Her eyes widened.

"But...that hasn't happened in...thousands of years!" she exclaimed, while stroking the jutting slopes of her fleshy bosom, the breasts of a goddess?

"Now be the time fer new beginnings! When the legends and powers of olden times return!" Professor Shaemus, leprechaun professor of Applied Thaumaturgy dangled a sparkling, red gem from a chain in front of Lily's grandiose bust. The gem flared with shimmering motes of multi-colored light. The leprechaun smiled knowingly, then nodded. "Tell me Lily, since ye came ta Earth, how many times have ye seduced one o' yer horny human students, allowin' him ta blow his load inside yer pussy?"

"You of all people should understand! I'm a forest nymph; the living embodiment of natural fertility! I have a primal need...not just for sex, but for breeding! I MUST mate with humans and bear their young! It's my nature!" In her indignant desperation, she absentmindedly caressed her crotch, in memory of a legion of human studs.

"Ye don't need ta get all huffy with me, Ah got human females swellin' with me seed from San-Fran to Dublin. All Fae know the need ta repopulate the Faerie races, but ye've been a wee bit more successful than most." Indeed, professor Shaemus' dark suit scarcely concealed a lurking, hungry cock, straining with deliberate intent against the confines of fabric. Even under clothing, it was plain to the nymph that the leprechaun's member was nearly a third of his diminutive height! How many women had fallen prey to his sorcery? How many hapless humans had emerged from a spell-induced haze to find their pussies seeded by the randy little sprite? How many of them had been spoiled for all other men?

Leprechauns as a whole were few, exceptionally rare during the early days of the Conjunction, even more so than Satyrs. But if all the Leprechauns were as successful as Shaemus, their bloodlines would be more than secure for decades to come. But these days, fae of the opposite sex tended to separate; too much interbreeding back in faerie was one of their problems, the key to survival was to freshen up the gene pool with humans. Lots of humans.

"How many...how many human studs..." Lily pondered, her gaze wondering as she mumbled to herself, beginning to count on her hands all the times she'd been impregnated and given birth. Then calculating in her head...then taking out a notepad and making tally marks....then drawing a multiplication table....Fae children were notoriously independent; their magical powers ensured that they were nowhere near as helpless as human infants, plus the adoption demand. All over the world, people recognized that the Fae and their magic would shape the future, and adoption agencies worldwide boomed like never before, especially in countries that had not received large migrations of Fae during the early days of the Conjunction. There were enough infertile couples, in a variety of nations, that would eagerly accept Lily's magical spawn as fast as she could squeeze them out from between her firm thighs.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers