Faeophobia: Spring Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

Suzie from Dispatch would have been just as happy to pin him to the ground, and plunge her cunt down upon his erect rod. But she adapted; nearly squeezing the air from his lungs from the force she exerted with her legs, wrapped around his pelvis. Suzie didn't trust this man; she didn't trust most men. He might try to pull out of her without shooting a sufficient load of cum! She knew instinctively that one spurt would not be nearly enough. No matter how strong McMurphy was, she would *not* let his penis escape!! Really, it was lucky that Brian was walking by when the Orgy hit. He was unusually tall, and not too hairy, with the wiry muscles that she liked. His dark hair and goatee sent a dangerous thrill through her, and she'd always found his piercing, blue eyes to be especially pussy-moistening. But she'd never been sure how to approach him; he was always so serious and focused.

These days, magical orgies were a fact of life you just had to live with. They were like car accidents; it didn't happen everyday, but we're all at risk. Imagine. Imagine an alarm, an emergency. For Suzie and Brian, not to mention everyone else at the Precinct, it was as though all you held dear was about to go up in flames. The urgency, the passion that would result from such a tragedy was focused upon the rutting couple. Only in this case, the Fire was in their minds, and the emergency in their genitalia. Only within Suzie's cunt could the explosive heat be quenched. For Suzie, it was as though her sex was a forest being consumed by a 100-acre blaze, and she needed an emergency cock to quench her impossible lust.

Brian grunted as he spurted into her. It was not enough! He...he kept going. He tightened his grip around the Suzie's thighs as he thrusted. The female might think he was finished too quickly! He put his whole body; every muscle into the mating.

**********

Men needed a little push sometimes. Sara had the Captain pinned to his desk, jolts of pleasure coursing up her spine from the sensation of Joe's penis, completely encased in her female sheath.

"S-Sara...I'm...It's not...we shouldn't..." Men. Sometimes a woman had to take charge. Joe believed that just because he was her superior, 20 years older, and just because he'd been her father's partner, that they were unsuitable mates. Her familiarity was precisely why Sara had chosen Joe to father her young. Her long, sliky brown hair fluttered over his face as she lowered her head in exertion. She decided to stifle his murmurs by shoving her orange-sized breasts into his bearded mouth. **GLUMPH** She stretched her sinuous, naked body against his own, gripping his wrists as she wallowed upon his hairy flesh, his balding head gleaming in the flourescent light. Any further complaints he had would have to be filed with her breasts; now lodged firmly between Joe's lips. Tell it to the nipple.

That was the funny thing about magic; a disciplined, focused mind was not always a defense. Sometimes, as was the case with Sara, the intensity of her dedication could work against her. Sara's determined ambition to be the best detective she could be had been twisted by the magic, and now she was going to breed as efficiently, as effectively as possible. Magic was funny like that.

**********

Confusion. No one in the Fae-Tank understood at first; They could hear the shouts, the groans, the howling. It was as though a mass-orgy had gripped the police-officers, yet how could that be? None of their magic had penetrated the iron? But Lisa began giggling, and Cori remembered. The Pixie-dust! It could transfer magic! When Lisa was rubbing and sobbing on the shoulder of that cop, she was really coating him with her Dust; and the entire magic of the Ring spell had passed to that Officer, totally ignoring the iron!

There she was; their grossly over-weight, wart-faced, guard. Her porcine rolls of blubber shaking as she walked and...oh wait...something was wrong! That sagging, warty face was confused! She...she must have caught the back end of the Lustwave sitting so close to the non-iron door! But still, the incarcerated Fae could see the internal struggle taking place; the impossible fae-lust warring with years of bitterness, celibacy, and Faeophobia.

"I...I need...no...you...I can't..." Her expression twisted, she had come here to punish them for their noisy sex-play, yet after catching the back end of the Ring spell, she could no longer control her reaction. She needed something that she could not name. Her mind was at war with itself, but Lily knew what she needed.

They had tried to defeat her breasts. They had tried to pump them, confine them, and conceal the nymph's bulbous boobs. But never before had they arrested a nymph like Lily. She ignored she sting of the iron bars, as mounds of titflesh exploded through the gaps in the bars. Soon, globes of womanhood rocketed forth from the size of mere water-balloons, to a size ever-approaching that of a watermelon.

"DRINK!" ordered Lily.

"I don't....when....I'm not...no..." stammered the confused Officer, whom according to her nametag was an Officer 'Stinson'.

"JUST DRINK!" Lily's breasts began to dribble. It was one of those pivotal moments that defined the future. A choice that would determine the course of an entire life. Whether by choice, by compulsion, or mere curiosity, Stinson sealed her fate when she latched onto the proferred nipple.

Focusing, Lily channeled the entirety of her goddess-magic into her breasts; enhancing their already potent nourishment magic. She really wasn't sure what would happen; even a freshman thaumaturgy 101 student knew not to combine different kinds of magic running at the same time. Such meddling produced unpredictable magical synergy. Officer Stinson didn't know either; she only knew utter bliss.

The flavor of Lily's goddess-milk was like honey-flavored ambrosia cream with a nutty undercurrent of wholesome purity. It was a funny thing about nymphs; they possessed an irresistable urge to nurture and nourish. Despite attempts to control and restrict her breasts, Lily would not be defeated. The more the human suckled her, the more rich lactation she slurped down, the stronger the magic became, the greater became the nurturing power. The forest nymph's tits grew larger even as they were drained, to meet the great need.

When the quivering began, Stinson must have drained almost a quart from Lily's bulging bazookas. She released a slippery nipple, amidst milky squirts as the fat human began to moan. Stinson stood on her knees, gazing at herself as the changes accelerated. With a *WHOOSH* and and a *THUMP* many pounds of fat was sucked into a shrinking waistline. Her pants legs rippled as legs sleeked out with the disappearance of adipose tissue. Stinson gulped as her saggy face and eyes were sucked back, tightening. As her clothes became less fitting, slipping off her slimming body, she began gurgling, eyes rolling back, and the fairy creatures could see her mind being torn apart and recycled like last week's newspaper.

The human had gripped Lily's now beachball-sized tits, and as her hands began to release their hold, Lily could feel callouses melting away to leave behind fresh-smelling flower-soft skin. Pale, unwholesome skin darkened to a healthy, tanned color, and sparks began to fly as imperfections vanished. Warts, scars, blemishes vanished in showers of green sparks as her skin perfected itself, becoming as smooth and flawless as polished velvet.

"NNNNHHH!! Itches..."she complained, scratching at her formerly grey-streaked brown hair, releasing her tight bun. Her rapidly greening hair began to quiver, as something slithered up from beneath her hairline...yes...a...a little vine with a bud on the tip! The bud arose from her now forest-green head of hair, blossoming wide into a brilliant blue Tulip! It tilted to catch the nearest source of sunlight. "AHHHHHH!" came the sigh of sublime relief. "I...I...I want to be a Stripper!" proclaimed the new forest nymph, as she did a cute little pirouette, her clothes falling away to reveal her slim, nude body.

Wrinkles were gone, warts were gone, sags were gone. Amelia Stinson was also gone. Perhaps someone that had known her 20 years ago might have a chance of recognizing her now, but in truth she had never looked so good. Ironically, out of all the bloated tissue she had lost, her breasts were actually larger now; almost the size of motorcycle-helmets. Quickly, she used the keys to unlock the cell of the older Fae.

"Nuuuhhhh...*snort*...she...she...told me she was eighteen....mmm." gurgled the satyr, sleeping in a nearby cell, hoofed feet kicking in the throes of a dream.

"TEHEHEHEHEHEH!" she giggled, emerald eyes wide with glee. "That mean ol' human is gone now! How can I thank you for getting rid of her?" She was as giggly, flirty, and enthusiatic as the youngest fae; and Lily felt a surge of motherly compassion. She laid her hand on the nymph's nipple; a comforting gesture of friendship for her...their kind.

"Just...Just go and tell the humans not to be afraid of our breasts!" Proclaimed Lily, almost lapsing back into lecture-mode. "When a Fae rips open her blouse, and offers up her breasts to you; don't be afraid to latch onto a nipple and begin to drink!"


"Oh, would that humanity would follow suit!" began Morganna; hands clasped together theatrically. "A host of ills could be thus cured; if only the humans could overcome the prudish hate spawned from prejudice, and allow us the quench their Faeophobia with the milk of our bosoms!"

"We could solve a lot of problems if humans weren't afraid to suck our tits." said Cori, with grave seriousness.

"By Neptune! Most impressive Professor! Many Fae can turn a human woman into a cock-sucking slut with little effort; but to turn her into another Fae demands impressive power!" cooed Shelly.

"My name is Tulip!" stated the new forest nymph, her fresh, dimpled face wide with wonder. "Will I ever have as many flowers as you Mother?" she asked Lily in awe. The proud parent smiled broadly; her three blossoms unfurling proudly.

"Our flowers are a direct mark of our fertility. With your good breeding hips, and tits like that, you'll find many humans glad to seed your loins with their sperm. Go forth! Go out and have sex for the sake of sex! And never...never pass up a chance to become pregnant! I'm sure you'll get your second flower in no time!"

"YAAAY!!" cried Tulip the nymph. "I'm not like that mean, ugly human..." she bent down and grabbed at her old uniform. "But I can still use her handcuffs!!" The Janitor, old Bill was outside the door; clutching his penis in confusion as the sudden surge of male potency swept over him. Giggling, Tulip scampered out the door. It was good that she wanted to be a stripper; she was ruined in her current career. Forest Nymphs were built to entice, not intimidate. Amelia Stinson had possessed a surprising layer of muscles beneath her rolls of blubber, good for taking down either human drunkards or nubile nymphs, but Tulip the nymph was all flowery softness and demure voluptuousness. Grappling with her was like tackling a bouquet. Yet, Bill the Janitor learned something surprising, as the lithe and horny fae was upon him.

There was one muscle, a group of muscles that were far, far stronger than ever before. The old, stubbly-faced janitor discovered the prodigious strength of a forest nymph's cunt. The inner walls of her womanly core grasped and trapped Bill's surprisingly potent penis with a vice-like grip. He gasped, sharply at the pleasure; and he knew he would not last long before such an onslaught. Tulip giggled, and caressed his balls comfortingly. Janitor Bill was neither the most virile nor handsome of men; yet he'd always been nice to Amelia, and Tulip knew he was a sweetie; so he was the natural choice for the father of her first crop of young. Gurgling with joy, his face was buried in her bosom as she informed him to never, ever be afraid to suck her tits.

"Hrrnhh....never...never told me...she was married...*snore*"

**********

She would get used to it. The girl was a paralegal from the D.A.'s office, Cynthia by name, she was crying, wailing as her belly swelled mightily with young. She was squatting on hands and knees wailing as her throw-pillow belly filled out to become more the size of a full backpack. She was pretty little half-asian caucasian mix, and when the Orgy wave overtook her, there had been many men available to shoot their loads into her fertile depths.

Suzie from Dispatch admitted that she'd been rather afraid the first go 'round. They'd all heard frightening stories of magically-quickened pregnancies. Go to a bar, meet some shady Fae; next day you've got a 9-month-belly, and before you can get to the Emergency Room you've squeezed out a load of weird, fairy children. Suzie couldn't speak for all women, but the quickened pregnancies was the most erotic and affirming experience she could remember. Nothing made her feel more alive; more utterly female than seeing her belly begin to swell, right below her navel. To feel the flutterings, the delicate quivers as the offspring shot through months of growth in minutes. To feel the growing pressure inside her womb, and then the surge of hormones.

Suzie from Dispatch threw back her head, gurgling with euphoria as the tingling sensation of what must be months worth of pregnancy hormones burning her brain all at once. In moments, fear and trepidation melted away; replaced with erotic glee and a warm, motherly glow. As her belly swelled further; obscuring her feet gradually, Suzie became overwhelmed with a feeling of perfect, visceral satisfaction. It felt like the most natural thing in the world to carry the little darlings; and to squeeze them from her womb.

There was one. The creature was merely six inches in length, and while it was a newborn, when scrutinized, it's body and figure was much like that of a high-fashion run-way model. A slender, lanky physique of sleek womanhood, though tiny, and with glassy little insect wings from her back. It landed on its mother's cereal-bowl sized tit.

Pixies; they were pixies. Every one of the dozen or so females in the Precinct that day was giving birth to dozens, upon dozens of little pixies; their hair a natural shade of hot pink. What should have been a 7-9 pound human infant had instead become dozens of little pixies, flittering about and giggling mischievously.

"One's....not enough..." snarled Sara, from close by in the Captain's office. "Old days...back in the 20th....a woman got by...with one orgasm...a few squirts...not anymore..." The Captain had overcome his previous reluctance and was now mounting Sara, her long hair whipping about in time to the thrusts of his pelvis nestled against her shapely, nude ass. "It's the Age...of Magic....woman...can expect more...from a man...can't get by...one one orgasm...we deserve better!" The magically virile Captain, balding head contorting in passion, did not seem inclined to disagree. Even with his meat inside her, Suzie saw the female detective's womb begin to bulge out with the next batch.

That reminded her not to neglect her stud. McMurphy clenched his hardened penis with a deathgrip, waiting with baited breath for her to finish birthing this litter of young that they might start upon the next. She swallowed his member and lavished him with her expert tongue to take the edge of his yearning. Yet again, her water broke and more pixies squeezed their way out of her. Though young and without knowledge, the pixie-spawn were quite precocious; playing with loaded side-arms, rummaging through the evidence locker, rearranging the bulletin boards; that insane giggling reverberating throughout the building. Though all the young pixies took time out rub and their mother's teats; so full with rich milk that the slightest touch created fountaining rivulets of lactation.

But it didn't stop there; so long as there was a calorie of energy left in their bodies, male and female would continue to couple, attempting more and more pregnancies. Their rational, human minds knew that there was work to be done, prisoners to be controlled, rules and ethics that forbade this carnal incident. They knew, yet they kept crawling on top of each other. Cynthia, the young paralegal knew she should try to escape this madness; yet instead she squeezed out more pixies; then lifted her shapely ass high in the air; shamelessly posturing for the next penis.

Brian, exhausted beyond all endurance, slithered atop Suzie again, hoping his penis would become hard; that he might send one more spurt inside her. The constant swelling, throbbing, and stretching of female bellies around litters of young, elicited many cries of shock; yet now there was new cause to shriek. Both Brian and Suzie felt them; Brian sprawled out atop the female, feeling the twinge below him.

They were like tiny moles at first, or maybe bugbites; yet they were in pairs...two pairs each...below Suzie's overtaxed, milking teats. McMurphy rose, scrutinized his mate. Several pixies took the opportunity to tug at, and bounce upon her ample breasts, releasing yet more creamy jets. The lower bumbs spread radially at first, rising from the terrain of her flesh like the earth before a volcano emerges. The tiny dots spread, grew, hardened....inflated.

Nipples. they were nipples; the size of little raisins in the beginning. Suzie's breathing became rapid, Brian released her, two more pink-haired pixies squeezed their way from her cunt, as another euphoric wave overwhelmed Suzie's mind. Those raisins became kumquats, accompanied by a soft, growing curve of womanly flesh. In two rows they grew, forming a vertical line across her sweaty, freakled skin. Like buoys bobbing in the sea, the nipples twitched as the growth accelerated. In seconds, nipple and breast had exceeded Strawberry size the first time Suzie caressed herself.

"HUFF...PUFF..." Suzie from Dispatch breathed heavily; Brian looked around; could he expect this from the other effected females? There was Sara; on all fours, three rows of dangling teats hung at least six inches from her chest. Cynthia was not as far along; her lower row of four new breasts had not yet reached strawberry size. But when he looked back, Suzie had reached baseball size. Her four new teats were gaining real jiggle, and where far, far softer than the hard orbs they resembled in size. Suzie ran a hand over her middle tit row, her middle finger rising from the pressing swell of tit that enlarged in less than three seconds onward, upward, past apple, orange, and approaching grapefruit size!

"Makes...sense..." Suzie gurgled...so many young....n-need more boobs. Soon....m-more cock..."

Every woman inside the building had become a six-breasted, pixie-factory, brood mare. And while seemingly exhausted; the latest change succeeded in further increasing the over-charged libidoes; as that biker kid discovered. He was wearing a sleek, yellow spandex suit and aerodynamic helmet of the sort that bicyclists use; but not for long. He was probably coming to report some routine complaint when Sargeant Ramirez saw him. And he was not wearing that outfit, or any for long.

Slithering up his slender, muscled figure upon slamming him to the ground, Sargeant Ramirez tore away the fabric with teeth and a growl. Her heightened animal instincts causing her to revel in the musky scent of the young, athletic male; probably from college. Smothered beneath six jiggling, careening boobs, the bicyclists' complaints became silenced by slippery, spurting breasts, as Ramirez impaled herself upon his rapidly hardening rod. The boy was dark-haired, with a stout chin and prominent nose; the raven-haired police woman couldn't allow such a delicious morsel to escape without at least one litter!

"That's the real purpose of Pixie-Dust." Explained Lisa, after she had retrieved their purses, and personal articles confiscated by the authorities. "There are no....never were male pixies; ever. It'll be the end of us if a time comes when pixies can't convince other races to screw us. And Mermaids think they have it tough!"

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers