Faeophobia: Spring Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,503 Followers

"You are male." proclaimed the fae with bold confidence.

"Uhhm...y-yes...I sure am; and what-"

"I am female." she stated; boring into him with her delicately slanted, emerald eyes, as if this manifest fact was not obvious from the ripe, jiggling nudity of the fairy-creature's curvaceous figure.

"I...I can see that," he barely had time to loosen his collar before the onslaught of golden skin and voluptuous boob-flesh engulfed him. She was upon him with a feral grunt, as the reddish-haired man tried to stand up out of the seat of his red convertible. Her teasing hands, her swaying hips, the hardening of her rosy nipples conveyed the truth to him far better than mere words: This creature, this luscious, slutty creature had simply no understanding of sexual restraint; for her, to see a man was to mate with him. Their bodies joined like opposite poles of a magnet; drawn together and belonging together by mutual desire. It was a simple, uncomplicated philosophy, and the moist warmth of her slippery labia as she ground against his rapidly-disrobing body was going a long way towards making him a convert.

She seemed to crave every inch of his male flesh, luridly licking him all over, nibbling his shoulders near his cresent-shaped birthmark.

**********

"But....I'm a woman! Like you! How could you betray me like this?" asked F.B.I. agent Linda Pryce, her back to the wall, her chin-length red hair tousled and covering her right eye. The busty woman giggled.

"You don't understand Linda, and I can't explain it; I'll leave that job to his Penis!" Her captor was a platinum blond, career-minded fellow female agent by the name of Sara Tyler. At least, she'd been career-minded up until a week ago.

"You lied to me! You got me into this abandoned warehouse and...and you're going to let that Beast have me?" Linda cried in shock. Sara had stolen and hidden all her sidearms, leaving her defenseless, and in the path of the Suspect. What was she saying? Suspect-nothing; that monster had impregnated hundreds of women; perhaps more without their consent! There was no denying it!

"You'd let that monster...rape me? For what?" argued Linda. Sara only twittered again.

"Silly! Haven't you ever wondered why none of the women ever pressed charges? The Breeding is the most erotic, affirming experience imaginable! Once you've known it; you'll do as I do; you'll want to put as many women in his path as possible; to be bred. Impregnated." Sara took a step closer, eyes widening. "Seeded." Linda still wanted to reason with her former partner.

"Wh-.." but before she could speak, the pounding began. The retractable door to the warehouse was dented in by a massive fist.

"Run." the only answer came to her; she had no choice! She had to flee! But the doors were locked; but...one of them in the back....Running with all her might, Linda jump-kicked the door with every muscle! It was enough! The lock shattered!

And Agent Linda Pryce was staring at the greatest penis she had never imagined. Over a foot long, the erect, olive-loaf shaft of manmeat mesmerized her. Her fear was overwhelmed! Conquered by a sudden surge of curious yearning. Linda could not say why she licked the penis. She could tell herself no lie; she could not explain why she took the shaft into her mouth and licked the slit; suckling down the invigorating pre-cum. Her body made her do it; her womanhood made her grasp, and lick, and suck the penis.

Linda thought of herself as level-headed and rational, yet this beast had somehow turned her feminine nature against her! Her rational mind tried to rebel; she wanted to escape! She didn't want to become another one of the monster's victims! In seconds, all reason failed her.

She was scarcely aware of the tingling, leaping throb in her tits as her black skirt dug painfully into her skin. No....it wasn't her skirt; her hips were widening! Her ass throbbed with expansion, growth. It was the first stage! The Beast converted his prey; his unique magic preparing her for breeding.

"Look at what's coming! Look what you will receive!" shouted Sara, ripping open her own flimsy blouse to reveal the jiggling bounce of pale mammaries as long as her forearm, as wide as a ruler is long. Sara's hardened nipples seemed to point towards the penis, the rigid, pink nubs seeming larger by the second.

"I was flat as a board! Now; I've got tits bigger than an elf! And libido to match!" she purred. "All you must do is bear his young!" Sara hastily shed herself of every stitch of clothing; and while waiting her turn, she slid naked to the floor, legs spread, chest thrusting out; posturing herself for the beast.

"GOOD CUNT!!" Sara screamed. "NEED COCK!" Linda could only shake her head at the insanity of it all. But then, she could only groan as her bra was savaged by the fleshy melons within. They tried to warn her, tried to stop her! They'd claimed that no female agent would be capable of taking the Beast into custody; Linda had scoffed; she thought they were being chauvinistic! She never believed that it would be her breasts that blossomed from mere peaches, on in size until her womanly hemispheres became apples; with each throbbing twinge, each breast felt more alive, more invigorated than ever! She grunted as her hyper-feminized ass and hips ruptured her skirt. Her wide pelvis would bear many, many young; and breasts now as large as grapefruits would feed them.

Linda Pryce felt a new....a new self rising within her. A slutty, horny personality. Her eyes widened as she felt her mind transforming into a lascivious morass of pornagraphy. Her sense of duty to the Law, to Country was switched; inverted into a lust for cock, and a craving for male penetration. The new Linda did not need to wait and see how large her tits would become; she did not need to see if her rosy-capped canteloupes upon her chest would continue to enlarge into the size of volleyballs as they soon did!

She spread her legs, her pussy already wet; her ripened hips tingled with need; she was born to mate, created to take the Beasts' seed inside of her!

"GOOD CUNT..." Thundered the booming voice.

**********

From backstage, Violet knew that she was lucky to have even made it this far; humans had the advantage of greater discipline in controlling the fertility magic, while for Fae the magic itself came easier. But for pixies, the very essence of Bosom Building came naturally. Much of their magic related to the manipulation of size. Thus, Violet's heart sank as the purple-haired pixie, known as Titty stalked onto the glittering stage. The little sprites were merely cute in their natural state, no greater than 6 inches high; but when exercising that size-altering magic, they could easily multiply their stature. At full, humanoid height the amusing little fairies became ravishing sex-pots; the total lack of male pixies gave their seduction an edge of desperation; rather than the frivolous, submissive surrender of most Fae when confronted by a horny human male, the pixies rarely waited for men to come to them. When one of the winged fairy creatures sensed lust in a man, she was as likely as not to boldly present herself, and grasp his cock through his pants to leave no doubt concerning her intentions.

And so it was with Titty, easily the favored contender for this circuit. Where Marina the mermaid had hoped to entice the audience into a mass orgy; The cold gleam in the pixie's purple eyes sent a message to the crowd that she was woman enough to make them all her sexual prey. The Pixie race would not die out anytime soon as long as her womb was in service!

From backstage; Violent felt her heart sink; her breasts unconsciously withdrawing in size to a mere double I -cup, a size just outside the range of a 20th century, big-bust, porn-stripper. Her technique was flawless! From a size no larger than overripe coconuts, the pixie's precocious cleavage between those boobs deepened. But one could not see any of the tell-tale jerks, leaps, jiggles, or bounces so common with rapid, self-controlled breast expansion. Instead, the fleshy orbs enlarged beyond the diameter of bowling balls with no perceptible disturbance of her glossy skin. It was as if her bosoms grew ever closer to the viewer at a steady pace. Yet the approach of the hard-nubbed spheres towards the audience occured in perfect correlation to Titty's strutting upon the stage. Her soundtrack was a Pre-conjunction rock song...

" Well, East-Coast girls are Hip,

I really diiiig the styles they weeeaar..."

The human-sized pixie wore a stylish set of glittering sunglasses, yet as she sauntered closer to the center of the stage; she discarded the shades, and from up above, an over-sized Ten-gallon cowboy hat plummeted from an unseen area above the stage and landed with perfect aim directly upon her lustrous mane of purple hair. The only flaw so far was the way her little pixie antennae curled up reflexively as the headgear landed. But the judges might not have even seen the subtle twitch.

"A-and the Southern Girls with the way they talk,

They knock me out when I'm down there..."

And Titty's voluptuous curves had scored a knockout with the male audience, to be sure. The darkened valley between her womanly hemispheres had stretched from 5, to 8 inches of curvacious shadow, as the boobs themselves rolled smoothly through all the classes of bra-sizes for the preposteroulsy endowed. From the former coconut size, her glistening globes enlarged into grand dimensions similar to the halves of a healthy watermelon as she reached the edge of the stage, turned sideways with a sensuous saunter of her magically-generous hips and ass.

Suddenly, the Ten-gallon hat was thrown off with a graceful brush of her delicate fingers, revealing a red and white polka-dotted hankerchief tied together at the back of her head.

"The Midwest Faaarmer's daughter....

Reaally maaake you fee-eeel alrii-iight..."

Though she was off-stage, Violet was now direcly behind the bouncing, bikini-clad slopes of the pixie's supernaturally perky ass-cheeks. With sadness, she marveled at the spectacular muscular control that enabled her rump to rise and fall in a way that rhythmically accentuated each step, and each sway of her wide, birthing hips. With a dramatic flourish, the hankerchief was tugged off, revealing a white ski-cap with a blue, fluffy bun on top...

"A-and the Northern Girls with the way they kiss,

They keep their boyfriends warm at night...."

The pixie must has studied; the way she framed her lips, face and dainty figure, seemed to masterfully revive old images of the classical, Pre-conjunction starlet, Marilyn Munroe. No male in the audience would expect to become overly cold at night if Titty were their girlfriend, whilst she blew a kiss to the audience. Returning to the center of the stage, the Ski-cap came off....

"I wish they all could be Californiaaa...

I wish they all could be Californiaaaaah...

wish they all could be Californiaaaaaah...

Giiiiiiiirrllllss!"

This was probably not what David Lee Roth intended, but the wild applause indicated that the audience found it an appropriate tribute to the pixie's adopted homeland. And her hair wasn't even mussed. Worse, her expansion seemed to be timed so that at this point, her smoothly growing bosoms were now very close to the size of beach-balls. The perfect, seamless expansion had pushed her womanly spheres through and beyond the realms of conventional fruit. Just as she had taken the stage, her bazookas had just been transcending the size of grapefruits, the music had begun at canteloupe size, the perfect mammaries enlarging down, forward, and outwards, for brief instance approximating a thicker, softer version of a football, in under 2 seconds becoming basketballs. No jerks, wobbles, jiggles, or even reflexive spurts of milk.

"I been all around this great big world

And I seen all kinds of girls;

Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back in the states,

Back to the cutest girls in the World..."

The singer's words were made disturbingly accurate by the high Fae population on America's West Coast; but again, not quite what he originally intended.

Beneath the purple bikini was another dimension; which was also of some relevance for scoring. The best bosom builders were expected to maintain control over the reactions of their nipples. A girl could choose to keep them hard, or soft, but they should remain constant during the dance-routine showcase. Special video screens at the Judges' booth were linked to on-stage cameras that focused with pin-point accuracy upon the nipples of every contestant, for judgment. And in this event, a girl's nipples must not leak, no matter how engorged her fertile form became.

Titty's nips had begun as diamond-hard nubs that tented the fabric of her bikini top in a constant state of feminine arousal, and they had stayed that way. The proportion her nipples and aureoles maintained was perfect. Towards the final chorus, the one about the California girls, the edges of her aureoles had expanded beyond the meager covering of the over-taxed bikini. Many fae possessed an unearthly, golden color to their nipples, and the champagne-colored patch of skin revealed itself during the final chorus, the patches of colored skin showed an area the size of a coaster, with thimble-sized nipples.

While not athletic, her Breast Growth technique was flawless! Could any mere human hope to compete?

**********

He had warned them, they knew they shouldn't have been back here. Old Gus was used to the hedonist antics of the sex-starved college kids, and the old grounds-keeper had even begun to accept the Fae, had to when you were a groundskeeper at any University these days. but there had to be rules. That was when the violence happened....so he thought... but it all happened so fast...

He thought he had tripped over a root of some sort; but it was more than that, a root or tentacle or something had....grabbed him, and was now pulling him, dragging him underground! Down into a burrow of churned earth! Old Gus's panic was temporarily assuaged by a tube being thrust down his throat, pushing fresh oxygen into his lungs. But there was no stopping the fear that claimed him in that moment; the moment that the caressing began. Underground, emmeshed in the loose, fertile soil around the Greenhourse small tendrils began to caress his skin. Under his clothes, hugging his body, a network of fine, slithering vines wrapped him in a cold embrace. The fear, the baser part of his brain immediately conjured images of animal predation and carnivory, but...the way they touched him...the way they tickled his entombed body....it was almost...erotic?

The Trap seized him then, or rather, something seized his penis. He felt a strong tug, his suspenders torn away, and a new, hollow appendage went straight for his crotch. The yielding softness of the silky grip reminded him of a...of nothing so much as a flower petal...it caressed and cajoled his hardly impressive five inches of cock gingerly and then...

"*MMM-HMMM!!*"

He could not even scream, not even writhe in shock as some tiny tube, some small protrustion entered his shaft! Something unnatural had slithered into his manhood and...and....

The ground above him shuddered, even though scant evidence of Gus' passage was visible, still the soil shook with the fury of his jerking. He could not say whether the sensation was pain or pleasure; he only knew that it was more intense than a burn from a hot iron. He could not say whether something was being added to his penis, or taken from it; he only knew that something incredible was happening inside the depths of his manhood. The violation was profoundly unnatural and disturbing in the extreme, yet oddly, Gus didn't want it to end.

A core of heat built up in his crotch, spreading to his entire body. A tight knot of erotic sensation; like a lurid itch that he could not scratch. Gus could only shudder in....was it pain? Was it yearning? He did not know. The sensation knot built up, spreading to his limbs and chest; as pleasurable as the erotic heat felt, he wanted it out of him, he wanted the core of energy out of his body. In a moment of hazy dementia, clouded with an implacable lust humanity was never meant for, he willed the heat out of him, he willed the knot of sensation outside of him in a long, drawn out flow like nothing so much as an ejaculation.

Gus didn't remember much after that; after he had....had he cum? He felt a sense of tantalizing, sexual release as all the stress and fear rushed out of him. He was no longer aware of his clothing, and he felt so much lighter...freer...inspite of his imprisonment. And yet; he was no longer buried in the soil; he felt powerful, vine-like tendrils pulling and yanking and thrusting him into a hollow, tubular chamber. The breathing tube was there, and he no longer felt fear or panic. Only a sublime relaxation borne of deep, sensual gratification.

Whatever it was that had penetrated him, inserted something deep into his manhood had returned; it was a potent, electric stimulation coupled with a thrilling fire of searing ecstasy. The strange, unnatural ravishing seemed coupled into three, discrete climaxes. It was as if something impacted deep into Gus' crotch; three times. Something that drove him into a soaring height of erotic bliss that...

"EEEEYAAAAAAAHHH!!!" the voice was not his own. Yet it came from Gus' mouth as something pushed him back into the open air. Naked, slippery limbs tumbled out of the tree trunk, collapsing into the soft grass. There were...wait...he felt lighter...his beer-belly gut was gone! His hairy arms and legs were....no....so smooth, so feminine?

Rather than a rotund, 50-ish gardener, with a scruffy, salt-and-pepper ring of receding hair, the body that housed Gus' intelligence was that of a sultry sexpot. She was covered in some sort of moist, sweet sap, causing her pale skin to gleam in the dim twilight. It was difficult for Gus to see her new, womanly legs, because bosoms jutted out from this soft, woman's chest; buxom bazookas that thrust out proudly as far into the air as the squash he had been growing in his home garden, yet the feminine globes, capped by taut and rosy nipples bulged outward in all directions as fervently as the balloons used in the party to celebrate Gus' 50th birthday. And yet, that was impossible; that was not his body; this body couldn't be a day over....25 at the most! The plant had taken him; it had consumed not only his manhood, but his age, leaving nothing but a jiggling example of naked womanhood.

These breasts; so high, so....perky? He'd seen smaller footballs than these teats, and they....he had to...to touch....As slender hands grasped turgid nipples, the slut that had been Gus the Gardener tilted back her head to release a throaty cry. This was the type of woman she'd....he'd always lusted after! Raven-black hair drifted over her emerald green eyes as she succumbed to the inescapable urge to grope herself.

The confused wreakage of Gus' mind was surveying the voluptuous remnants of who he used to be. As she was fondling her expansive, taut-nippled bosom in shock and awe, the lust hit. The raven-haired 20-something slut that had been ol' Gus had never imagined a sensation like this; The jabs of passion were like searing hot coals; stabs from a red-hot poker into the new, moist lips of her pussy. Yet despite the fury of the sensation; a perverse part of her did not want it to end. It should have been painful, yet the feeling made her more alive; filled her with a renewed zest and vitality. Somehow...it...it must have to do with...that feeling earlier, as if that magical plant-creture had put something inside her! Was that it? It must be! Without thinking, she knew that her pussy needed to be penetrated; with a throaty moan she groped at her crotch.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,503 Followers